卢克 天行者者配什么人物好

【看生活大爆炸学英语】中英字幕视频+中英对照剧本+对话人物名称+词汇解析 - 爱酷英语的日志,人人网,爱酷英语的公共主页
【英语发音纠正全套教程】这个太强大了,学好英文必须收藏!!华纳兄弟的Andy Krieger先生毕业于斯坦福,曾为许多外国演员纠正带口音的英文,并通过自己的经验总结出了这一套发音纠正教程~
【看生活大爆炸学英语】中英字幕视频+中英对照剧本+对话人物名称+词汇解析
《生活大爆炸》第一季: &&&&&&&&&&&&&
pilot:美国电视剧新剧开播都会有一个试播来测试观众对新剧的接受程度,以此来决定是否再继续播下去,也可以说是一个开端,第一集,试播
-Sheldon: So if a photon (particle of light) is directed to a plane with two slits in it and either slit is observed,photon:光子 &particle of light:粒子光 &direct:对准& plane:平面& slit:裂缝& observe:观察&&如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面,如果有一个狭缝可以观测到,it will not go through both slits.If it's unobserved, it will.go through:通过& both:两者都& unobserved:没有观察到的那它没有同时通过两个狭缝。如果观测不到,那它会通过。However, if it's observed after it's left the plane but before it hits its target,hit:打击& target:目标&但如果它是在离开平面后在击中目标物之前被观测到,it will not have gone through both slits.那它不会同时通过两个狭缝。
-Leonard: Agreed. What's your point?agree:同意& point:观点,要点同意。你想说什么?
-Sheldon: There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a T-shirt.没什么,我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错。
-Leonard: Excuse me.打扰了。
-Woman: Hang on.hang on:等等稍等。
-Leonard: Uh, 1 across is "Aegean".across:横过& Aegean:爱琴海【爱琴海是地中海(Mediterranean Sea)东部的一个大海湾】横1是&爱琴海&。8 down is "Nabokov"Nabokov:纳巴科夫,俄裔美国小说家竖8是&纳巴科夫&。26 across is "MCM"横26是&MCM&。14 down is... move your finger...Phylum, which makes 14 across "Port-au-Prince"finger:手指& Phylum:门,生物分类& Port-au-Prince:太子港,海地首都竖14是&&你手挡住了&&是门,所以说横14是&太子港&see, "Papa Doc's capital idea", that's "Port-au-Prince".Papa Doc:海地总统绰号& capital:首要的你看,&Papa Doc提示了,所以是太子港。
-Woman: Can I help you?&需要我帮忙嘛?
-Leonard: Yes. Um... is this the high-IQ sperm bank?high-IQ:高智商的【Intelligence Quotient的缩写】& sperm bank:精子库& sperm:精子是的。这里是高智商精子库嘛?
-Woman: If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here.如果这还要问的话,那你可能不该来这。
-Sheldon: I think this is the place.我想就是这里了
-Woman: Fill these out.fill out:填写把表格填了。
-Leonard: Thank you. We'll be right back.谢谢。马上就好。
-Woman: Oh, take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.take time:花费(时间) finish:完成 &crossword puzzle:纵横拼字谜不急。我正好把填字游戏做完。Oh, wait.等等。
-Sheldon: Leonard, I don't think I can do this.Leonard,我觉得我做不到。
-Leonard: What are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.kidding:开玩笑& semi-pro:半职业选手&开什么玩笑,你都是&半职业选手&了
-Sheldon: No. We are committing genetic fraud.commit:犯罪& genetic:基因的& fraud:欺诈不是的,我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪。There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspring.guarantee:保证 &be going to:将要 &generate:产生& offspring:后代我们的精子并不能保证将来就能生出高智商的后代。Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix who hostesses at Fuddruckers.basic:基本的& mix:混合& hostesses:女服务生 &Fuddruckers:Fuddrucker's是家专营汉堡包的公司你想想。我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同可是她只是快餐店的女服务生。
-Leonard: Sheldon, this was your idea.Sheldon,当初你要来的。A little extra money to get fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment.extra:额外的& fractional:微少的 &bandwidth:带宽& apartment:公寓这点补贴能让我们在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽。
-Sheldon: I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads.yearn for:渴望& faster:更快的& download:下载我知道,我的确渴望更快的下载速度。But there's some poor woman who's going to pin her hopes on my sperm.poor:可怜的& pin&on:钉住&但那些可怜的女人们会把希望寄托在我精子上的。What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?wind up:以&结束 &toddler:初学走路的孩子& integral:积分& differential:微分solve:解决& area:区域& curve:曲线如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积该用积分还是微分算都不知道,她会怎么想?
-Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him.be sure:确定,肯定我肯定她还是会爱他的。&&
-Sheldon: I wouldn't.我不会。
-Leonard: Well, what do you want to do?你现在想怎么样?
-Sheldon: I want to leave.我想走了。
-Leonard: Okay.好的。
-Sheldon: What's the protocol for leaving?protocol:礼仪,外交礼仪【这里指应该找个合适的说法给大夫】该怎么跟她说呢?
-Leonard: I don't know. I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.renege:违约 &&proffer:提供 &我不知道,我以前从来没有在捐献精子中途走人过。
-Sheldon: Let's try just walking out.walk out:走出去我们就直接走吧。
-Leonard: Okay.好。
-Woman: Bye.&再见。
-Sheldon: Bye.再见。
-Leonard: Nice meeting you.meet:会见很高兴见到你。
-Sheldon: Are you still mad about the sperm bank?mad:生气你还在为精子库的事生气吗?
-Leonard: No.没。
-Sheldon: You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?want to:想要& interesting:有趣的& stair:楼梯你想听有关楼梯好玩的事吗?
-Leonard: Not really.不太想。
-Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by 2 millimeters, most people will tripheight:高度& single:单一的& step:台阶& millimeter:毫米& trip:跌倒如果一个台阶的高度偏差2mm大多数人就会绊倒。
-Leonard: I don't care. 2 millimeters? That doesn't seem rightcare:关心& seem:好像,似乎我不关心。2mm? 这不对啊。
-Sheldon: No, it's true. I did a series of experiments when I was 12.true:真的& a series of:一系列的& experiment:实验就是这样的。我12岁时做过一系列的实验。My father broke his clavicle.clavicle:锁骨我爸把锁骨都摔断了。
-Leonard: Is that why they sent you to boarding school?boarding school:寄宿学校所以他们才送你去上了寄宿学校?
-Sheldon: No. That was a result of my work with lasers.result of:结果& laser:激光不是,是我研究激光之后才送我去的。
-Leonard: New neighbor?neighbor:邻居新邻居?
-Sheldon: Evidently.evidently:明显地显然是的。
-Leonard: Significant improvement over the old neighbor.significant:重要的& improvement:改进,增进显然比我们老邻居强很多。
-Sheldon: 200-pound transvestite with a skin condition?pound:磅& transvestite:易装癖者& skin:皮肤& condition:状况一个重200磅有皮肤病的变装癖?&Yes, she is.是的,没错。
-Penny: Oh, hi.噢,嗨。
-Leonard: hi.嗨。
-Sheldon: hi.&嗨。
-Leonard: hi.嗨。
-Penny: Hi?嗨?
-Leonard: We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall.mean:意思& interrupt:打扰& across:穿过& hall:大厅我们没想打扰你,我们住对门。
-Penny: Oh, that's nice.噢,真好。
-Leonard: Oh, no, uh, we don't live together.together:一起我们不是睡一起。I mean, we live together, but in separate, heterosexual bedrooms.separate:分开的& heterosexual:异性恋者& bedroom:卧室我是说,我们住在一起,但是睡在两个单独的异性恋房间里。
-Penny: Oh. Okay, well, guess I'm your new neighbor. Penny.guess:猜& neighbor:邻居噢,好的,看来我是新邻居了。Penny。
-Leonard: Leonard. Sheldon.Leonard Sheldon。
-Penny: hi.&嗨!
-Sheldon: hi.嗨!
-Penny: &hi.&嗨!
-Leonard: hi.嗨!
-Leonard: Well, uh... oh, uh, welcome to the building.welcome:欢迎& buliding:建筑物那个&&欢迎搬到楼里来。
-Penny: Oh, thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.coffee:咖啡& sometime:有时噢,谢谢,或许有时间我们可以一起喝咖啡。
-Leonard: Oh, great.噢,太好了。
-Penny: great.好极了。
-Sheldon: great.&好极了。
-Leonard: great.好极了。
-Leonard: Well, uh, Bye.恩,那好,拜。
-Penny: Bye.拜。
-Sheldon: Bye.&拜。
-Leonard: Bye.拜。Should we have invited her for lunch?invite:邀请& lunch:午餐我们邀请她吃午餐怎样?
-Sheldon: No. We're going to start Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica.season:季& Battlestar Galactica:太空堡垒卡拉狄加【美国一部科幻类电视剧】不行,我们要看第二季。
-Leonard: We already watched the season 2 DVDs.already:已经我们已经看过第二季的DVD了。
-Sheldon: Not with commentary.commentary:实况报道没看过转播的。
-Leonard: I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over, make her feel welcome.invite over:请客& welcome:受欢迎的我觉得我们应该做好邻居,请她过来,让她觉得自在些。
-Sheldon: We never invited Louie/Louise over.我们就从没请Louis/Louise来过。
-Leonard: Well... and that was wrong of us. We need to widen our circle.widen:扩展& circle:圈,社交圈那是我们不对。我们要扩大朋友圈。
-Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on "myspace".wide:宽阔的,广泛的& MySpace:我的空间【美国在线社交网站名称,全球第二大的社网站】我的圈子很大了。在MySpace上我有212个朋友。
-Leonard: Yes, and you've never met one of them.met:meet的过去式,会见是啊,而且你一个都没见过。
-Sheldon: That's the beauty of it.beauty:美的东西这才是美好所在。
-Leonard: I'm going to invite her over.我要去请她过来。We'll have a nice meal and... chat.chat:交谈我们会吃一顿美餐,好好聊一会儿。
-Sheldon: Chat? We don't chat. At least not offline.at least:至少& offline:下线聊天? 我们不聊天啊,至少下线时不会。
-Leonard: Well, it's not difficult. You just listen to what she says and then you say something appropriate in response.difficult:艰难的& &appropriate:恰当的 &in response:回应又不是很难,你只要听她说的话,然后你说些得体的话,给她些回应就行了。
-Sheldon: To what end?谈什么内容啊?
-Leonard: Hi. Again.again:再次嗨,又是我们。
-Penny: Hi.&嗨。
-Sheldon: Hi.嗨。
-Leonard: Hi. Anyway, um... we brought home Indian food.anyway:不管怎样& Indian:印度的就是那个,我们买了印度的食物回来I know that moving can be stressful, and, and, I find that when I'm undergoing stress,stressful:紧张的& undergo:遭受& stress:压力我知道搬家给人很大压力,我发现如果我有压力的时候。that good food and company can have a comforting effect.company:陪伴& comforting:安慰的& effect:效果美食和好友相伴可以产生安慰的效果。Also, curry is a natural laxative and I don't have to tell you, that, you know,curry:咖喱& &natural:天然的& laxative:泻药同时咖喱还是天然泻药,我不用告诉你,a clean colon is just one less thing to worry about.colon:结肠& worry about:担心清空大肠是最不需要担心的。
-Sheldon: Leonard, I'm no expert here, but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation,believe in:相信& context:语境& luncheon:午宴& invitation:邀请瞧,虽然这方面我不是专家,但我相信这不是请人吃饭的谈话内容you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements.skip:跳过& reference:参考& bowel movement:肠运动,排粪你或许该跳过对于清肠的提示。
-Penny: Oh, you're inviting me over to eat?噢,你是请我过去吃饭吗?
-Leonard: Uh... yes.是.
-Penny: Oh, that's so nice. I'd love to.would love to:想要,愿意真好,我很愿意。
-Leonard: Great.好极了。
-Penny: So, what do you guys do for fun around here?guy:家伙,伙计& fun:有趣的事&那你们平时都玩些什么?
-Sheldon: Well, today we tried masturbating for money.masturbate:进行手淫今天我们刚试过靠自慰赚钱。&
-Leonard: Okay, well, make yourself at home.请随便些。
-Penny: Okay. Thank you.谢谢。
-Leonard: You're very welcome.不用客气。
-Penny: This looks like some serious stuff. Leonard, did you do this?looks like:看上去像& serious:严肃的& stuff:东西这看着像是很严肃的东西,是你们谁做的吗?
-Sheldon: Actually, that's my work.actually:事实上& work:作品事实上那是我的作品。
-Penny: Wow.哇哦。
-Sheldon: Yeah. Well, it's just some quantum mechanics, with a little string theory doodling around the edges.quantum mechanic:量子力学& string theory:弦理论& doodle:乱画& edge:边缘是的,只是一些量子力学。边上还乱画了一些弦理论。That part there, that's just a joke.joke:笑话这个部分,只是个笑话。It's a spoof of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation.spoof:愚弄& Born-Oppenheimer approximation:波恩-奥本海默近似值是讽刺波恩-奥本海默近似值的。
-Penny: So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys.beautiful mind:美丽心灵【是一部关于一个真实天才的极富人性的剧情片】& genius:天才&那你就像是&美丽心灵&里那种天才喽?
-Sheldon: Yeah.是。
-Penny: This is really impressive.really:真正地& impressive:令人印象深刻的真是令人印象深刻。
-Leonard: I have a board. If you like boards, this is my board.board:板&我也有个板子,你要是喜欢板子,这块是我的。
-Penny: Holy smokes!Holy smokes:天啊我的天啊。
-Sheldon: If by "holy smokes" you mean a derivative restatement of the kind of stuff you can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at MIT, sure.mean:意思是& derivative:导出的& restatement:重述& scribble:潦草的写法& MIT: Massachusettes Institute of Technology(美国)麻省理工学院她说&我的天啊&,她是说这些毫无独创性的理论重述在麻省任何一个房间的墙上都能看到。
-Leonard: What?什么?
-Sheldon: Come on.拜托。Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit, broken-hearted"?differential:微分的& broken-hearted:心碎,伤心这微分谁没见过啊?我真是心碎。
-Leonard: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the math come out.invent:发明& dimension:次元& math:算术& come out:出现至少我不用创造26个次元,就为了做个算术。
-Sheldon: I didn't invent them. They're there.不是创造,是本来就存在的。
-Leonard: In what universe?universe:范围在什么范围啊
-Sheldon: In all of them. That is the point.point:要点在所有的范围内。就是这样。
-Penny: Uh... do you guys mind if I start?mind:介意& start:开始你们介意我开始吃吗?
-Sheldon: Um... Penny...that's where I sit.那是我坐的地方。
-Penny: So, sit next to me.next to:紧靠&旁边你可以坐我旁边。
-Sheldon: No... I sit there.不,我就是坐那儿的。
-Penny: What's the difference?difference:不同处有什么不同吗?
-Sheldon: What's the difference?!有什么不同?&
-Leonard: Here we go.又来了。
-Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,seat:所在地& radiator:暖气片& remain:保持冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,and yet not so close as tcause:引起& perspiration:流汗也不会很热到直流汗。in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.directly:直接地& cross-breeze:跨风【过堂风】& create:引起夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation,television:电视& angle:角度& thus:如此,这样& discourage:阻碍& conversation:谈话&而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.parallax:视差 &distortion:扭曲不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。I could go on, but I think I've made my point.go on:继续我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。
-Penny: Do you want me to move?你想我换个地方吗?
-Sheldon: Well...恩&&
-Leonard: Just sit somewhere else.坐别的地方不行吗?
-Sheldon: Fine.好吧。
-Leonard: Sheldon, sit!Sheldon,坐下。
-Sheldon: Ah.恩。
-Leonard: Well, this is nice. We don't have a lot of company over.company:同伴这样真好。我们没怎么请人来过。
-Sheldon: That's not true.Koothrappali and Wolowitz come over all the time.come over:过来& all the time:一直,始终是的,Koothrappali和Wolowitz总来。
-Leonard: Yes, I know, but...是,我知道 。
-Sheldon: Tuesday night we played Klingon Boggle till 1:00 in the morning.Klingon Boggle:克林贡拼字游戏【克林贡是外星人】 boggle:犹豫【这里指拼字游戏】周二晚我们玩Klingon拼字游戏直到凌晨一点。
-Leonard: Yeah, I remember.remember:记得是啊,我记得。
-Sheldon: I resent you saying we don't have company.resent:生气那你干吗这么说?
-Leonard: I'm sorry.对不起。
-Sheldon: That has negative social implications.negative:负面的& social implications:社会影响& social:社会的& implication:暗示,牵连这有负面的社会效应。
-Leonard: I said I'm sorry!我道歉了。
-Penny: So... Klingon Boggle?那么&&Klingon拼字?
-Leonard: Yeah. It's like regular boggle, but... in Klingonregular:常规的跟普通的没什么区别,就是在Klingong而已。That's probably enough about us. So, tell us about you.probably:大概,或许我们已经说的够多了,跟我们说说你吧。
-Penny: Um... me? Okay.我? 好的。I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.Sagittarius:射手座我是射手座的。这样你们就能了解很多想知道的事了。
-Sheldon: Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusionparticipate in:参与& mass cultural:大众文化的& delusion:错觉&是啊,这让我们知道你被大众文化所迷惑了that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.apparent:显然的& position:位置& arbitrarily:任意地& define:限定& constellation:星座& birth:出生& affect:影响& personality:人格,个性根据太阳的位置随便胡乱定个星座以及你的出生日期影响了你的性格。
-Penny: Participate in the what?跟什么有关?
-Leonard: I think what Sheldon's trying to say is that Sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess.try to:试图我想Sheldon是想说我们一开始没想到是射手座的。
-Penny: Oh, yeah. A lot of people think I'm a water sign.water sign:水相星座是啊,很多人都觉得我像水相星座。Okay, let's see, what else.噢,我想想,还有什么?Oh, I'm a vegetarian. Except for fish.vegetarian:素食者& except for:除&以外我吃素,除了鱼以外。And the occasional steak. I love steak!occasional:偶尔的& steak:牛排偶尔还有牛排,我爱死牛排了。
-Sheldon: Well, that's interesting. Leonard can't process corn.interesting:有趣的& process:处理,【消化】& corn:玉米真有意思,Leonard不能消化玉米。
-Leonard: Well, uh, do you have some sort of a job?some sort of:某种你有在工作吗?
-Penny: Oh, yeah. I'm a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.waitress:女侍者&我是Cheesecake Factory的女招待。
-Leonard: Oh... I love cheesecake.cheesecake:芝士蛋糕我喜欢芝士蛋糕。
-Sheldon: You're lactose intolerant.lactose:糖乳& intolerant:不能容忍的【对乳糖过敏反应】你对乳糖过敏的。
-Leonard: I don't eat it. I just think it's a good idea.我不吃,但我觉得这是个好主意。
-Penny: Oh. Anyways, I'm also writing a screenplay.screenplay:剧本还有,我还在写一部剧本。It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. from Lincoln, Nebraska,sensitive:多愁善感的 L.A.:洛杉矶(L.A.是Los Angeles的缩写)是讲一个多愁善感的女孩子从林肯去了洛杉矶,to be an actress and winds up a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.actress:女演员& wind up:以&结束&想要当女明星,却去当Cheesecake Factory的女招待。
-Leonard: So, it's based on your life.base on:基于是以你的生活为范本 。
-Penny: No, I'm from Omaha.不,我是从奥马哈来的 。
-Leonard: Well, if that was movie, I would go see it.如果要拍成电影,我肯定去看。
-Penny: I know, right? Okay, let's see, what else... um...我知道,没错。我想想,还有什么。Guess that's about it. That's the story of Penny.guess:猜想&我想就是这样了。这就是Penny的故事了。
-Leonard: Well, it sounds wonderful.sound:听起来& wonderful:极好的听起来很不错。
-Penny: It was. Until I fell in love with a jerk!fall in love with:爱上& jerk:混蛋以前是的。直到我爱上了一个混蛋!
-Sheldon: What's happening?怎么啦?
-Leonard: I don't know.我不知道。
-Penny: God, you know, four years I lived with him.我和他一起住了4年。Four years&that's like as long as high school!high school:高中4年,那可跟高中时间一样长啊。
-Sheldon: It took you four years to get through high school?go throung:完成,度过你用了4年才念完高中?
-Penny: It just... I can't believe I trusted him!believe:相信& trust:信任我不敢相信我竟然那么信任他!
-Leonard: Should I say something? I feel like I should say something.feel like:感觉我该说点什么吗?我觉得我该说两句。
-Sheldon: You? No, you'll only make it worse.worse:更糟你?你只会让事情更糟。
-Penny: You want to know the most pathetic part?pathetic:悲哀的你知道最悲哀的是什么吗?Even though I hate his lying, cheating guts...even though:即使& hate:憎恨& cheat:欺骗& guts:胆量虽然我恨他骗我,恨他对我不忠。I still love him. Is that crazy?still:仍然& crazy:疯狂的我还是爱他。我是不是疯了?&
-Sheldon: Yes.没错。
-Leonard: No, it's not crazy. It's uh... uh... it's a paradox. The paradoxes are part of nature.paradox:矛盾& nature:天性不,这不是疯狂。 是....只是有点矛盾。这是人的天性来的。Think about light. If you look at Huygens, light is a wave, as confirmed by the double-slit experiment,Huygens:惠更斯【荷兰物理学家, 天文学家】 &wave:波 &confirm:证实& double-slit experiment:双狭缝实验& experiment:实验想想光,如果你看惠更斯的东西光是一种波,已经被双狭缝实验所证实了,but then along comes Albert Einstein and discovers that light behaves like particles, too.along comes:在这个时候& discover:发现& behave:表现& particle:分子但之后,随着Albert Einstein的研究发现光也是有分子运动的。Well, I didn't make it worse.我没让事情变糟。
-Penny: I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess.mess:乱七八糟噢。真抱歉,我这么乱七八糟的。On top of everything else, I'm all gross from moving and my stupid shower doesn't even work.on top of:除&之外& gross:严重的& stupid:恼火的& shower:淋浴而且搬家搬得我想吐,我的洗澡间还不能用。
-Leonard: Our shower works.我们的可以。
-Penny: Really? Would it be totally weird if I used it?totally:完全& weird:奇怪的是吗? 那借我用下会不会很奇怪?
-Leonard: Yes.是的
-Sheldon: No.不会!
-Leonard: No?不会?
-Sheldon: No.不会
-Leonard: No. It's right down the hall.不会。就在走廊尽头。
-Penny: Thanks. You guys are really sweet.really:真正地& sweet:甜的【形容人很好】谢谢了,你们人真好。
-Sheldon: Well, this is an interesting development.interesting:有趣的& development:发展这可真是有趣的发展。
-Leonard: How so?那怎样?
-Sheldon: It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off in our apartment.take off:脱掉& apartment:公寓有段时间没有女人在我们公寓里把衣服脱光了。
-Leonard: That's not true. Remember at thanksgiving my grandmother with Alzheimer's had that episode?thanksgiving:感恩节【感恩节11月的第四个星期四是感恩节。感恩节是美国人民独创的一个古老节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日,因此美国人提起感恩节总是备感亲切】 grandmother:外婆,奶奶& Alzheimer:老年痴呆& episode:插曲,片段,一集不是的,记得那年感恩节吗,我奶奶得了老年痴呆也上演了这一幕啊。
-Sheldon: Point taken. It has been some time since we've had a woman take her clothes off,take off:脱掉说的是有段时间没有女人在我们公寓里把衣服脱光了after which we didn't want to rip our eyes out.rip out:扯掉而我们不想把自己眼珠子挖出来。
-Leonard: The worst part was watching her carve that turkey.carve:切& turkey:火鸡最糟的是看着她在那儿切火鸡。
-Sheldon: So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?try to:试图& accomplish:达到(目的)你这么做到底是为了什么呢?
-Leonard: Excuse me?你说什么?
-Sheldon: That woman in there is not going to have sex with you.have sex with:与&发生性关系那个女人是不会和你上床的。
-Leonard: Well, I'm not trying to have sex with her.我也没想要和她上床啊。
-Sheldon: Oh, good. Then you won't be disappointed.disappointed:失望噢,很好,那你就不会失望了。
-Leonard: What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me?你凭什么觉得她不会跟我上床呢?I'm a male and she's a female.male:男性& female:女性我是个男人,她是个女人。
-Sheldon: Yes, but not of the same species.species:种类话是没错,但不是同一个物种。
-Leonard: I'm not going to engage in hypothetical here.engage in:从事& hypothetical:假说的我不是再搞什么异想天开。I'm just trying to be a good neighbor.neighbor:邻居我只是想当个好邻居。
-Sheldon: Oh, of course.噢,当然了。
-Leonard: That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop that I wouldn't participate.carnal:肉体的& relationship:关系& develop:发展& participate:参加但不是说如果有可能发展肉体关系我也不一定不会参与。However briefly.briefly:简略地大致是这样。
-Sheldon: Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered when she discovers your Luke Skywalker no-more-tears shampoo?possibility:可能& hinder:阻碍,妨碍& discover:发现& Luke Skywalker:卢克.天行者【星球大战角色】& no-more-tears:无泪& shampoo:洗发剂你觉得有没可能阻止她当她发现用的是卢克.天行者无泪配方洗发水?
-Leonard: It's Darth Vader shampoo.是Dark Vador的洗发水。Luke Skywalker's the conditioner.conditioner:调节剂,护发素卢克.天行者的护发素。
-Howard: Wait till you see this.必须得看看这个。
-Rajesh: It's fantastic, unbelievable.fantastic:极好的& unbelievable:难以置信绝对精彩,难以置信。
-Leonard: See what?看什么啊?
-Howard: It's a Stephen Hawking lecture from MIT in 1974.Stephen Hawking:斯蒂芬.霍金【物理学家】& lecture:讲座& IMT:Massachusettes Institute of Technology(美国)麻省理工学院 &是1974年Steven Hawking在麻省理工的讲座。
-Leonard: This isn't a good time.现在不合适。
-Howard: It's before he became a creepy computer voice.become:成为 &creepy:令人感到不舒服的& computer:计算机在他成为计算机声音之前。
-Leonard: That's great. You guys have to go.很好,你们得离开这儿。
-Rajesh: Why?为什么?
-Leonard: It's just not a good time.现在就是不合适嘛。
-Sheldon: Leonard has a lady over.Leonard请了一位女士过来。
-Howard: Yeah, right - your grandmother back in town?grandmother:外婆,奶奶是啊,你外婆又回来了啊?
-Leonard: No. And she's not a lady. She's just a new neighbor.不,她不是位女士,只是新邻居。
-Howard: Hang on, there really is a lady here?hang on:稍等等一下,真的有位女士在吗?
-Leonard: Uh-huh.是。
-Howard: And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus?anticipate:期望 &coitus:性交你赶我们出去是因为你想有性行为?
-Leonard: I'm not anticipating coitus.我没有。
-Howard: So she's available for coitus?available:可用的,可利用的那就是她可以发生性行为?
-Leonard: Can we please just stop saying "coitus"?可以不要再说这个词了吗?
-Sheldon: Technically, that would be "coitus interrupts".technically:技术上& interrupt:中断应该是中断性行为。
-Penny: Hey, is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower...?trick:诡计& switch:开关& tub:浴盆【这里指浴盆用的水龙头】& shower:淋浴【指淋浴花洒】嘿,有没哪个开关可以从水龙头变成喷头的?Oh, hi. Sorry. Hello~噢,嗨,抱歉。各位好。
-Howard: Enchant&! Mademoiselle.Enchant&:&法&你好& Mad...
阅读(9625)|
人人移动客户端下载

我要回帖

更多关于 卢克 天行者 的文章

随机推荐