100doors2攻略christmas共15关攻略

您当前的位置:&>&正文
高二英语下册第一次月考试卷及答案_试题
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:493次
高二英语下册第一次月考试卷及答案浙江省临海市白云中学学年高二下学期第一次月考英语试题
一、听力测试(本题有2节,共15分)第一节(本节有5小题,每小题1分,共5分)1. Where is the man probably?A. In a hotel&&&&&&&&& B. In a restaurant&&&&&&& C. At home2. How much did the man spend on his meal?A. $6&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.$6.5&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. $7.53. How is the weather in the man’s country?A. It’s very cold&&&&&&& B. It’s very dry&&&&&&&& C. It’s very wet& 4. What is the woman probably going to do on Friday night?A. See a movie&&&&&& B. Study at home&&&& C. Have dinner with the man5. Where is the woman going?A. To the school&&&&& B. To the cafe&&&&&&& C. To the post office第二节(本节有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)听下面一段材料,回答6-7题。6. Why does the man ask the woman to forgive him?A. He can’t help her study.&&&&&&&& B. He has lost her book.C. He has failed the exam.7. How does the woman feel about the man’s behavior?A. Angry&&&&&&&&& B. Upset&&&&&& C. Reasonable听下面一段材料,回答8-9题。8. How many brothers and sisters does the man have?A. Ten&&&&&&&&&&& B. Twelve&&&&& C. Thirteen9. What does the man’s mother do?A. She owns a barber’s shop.&&& B. She helps run a small family store.&&&& C. She works at the barber’s.听下面一段材料,回答10-12题。10. Which marathon will the woman run?A. The full marathon.&&&&& B. The two thirds of the full marathon.&&&&& C. Half the full marathon.11. When does the woman have to get to Taipei?A. Before 7:00 am&&&& B. Before 6:00 am&&&&&& C. Before 5:00 am 12. What does the man ask the woman to do when she leaves?A. Prepare breakfast&&& B. Wear her sports suit&&& C. Turn off the lights听下面一段材料,回答13-15题。13. What does the woman probably do?A. A babysitter&&&&&&&& B. A secretary&&&&&& C. A nurse14. When does Mike usually go to bed?A. At 8 o’clock&&&&&&&& B. At 9 o’clock&&&&& C. At 10o’clock 15. Why does the woman want the man to come back early?A. To put Mike to bed early&&&&&& B. To ensure her a good rest C. To help her with her work二、单项填空(本节有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。16. C Did Robson enter the field?&& -- Yes. He came on in ______ place of Wilkins ten minutes before the end of ______ game. && A. a&&&&&&&&& B. /; a&&&&&&&&& C. /; the&&&&&&&& D. the17. Would it be ______ for you to pick me up at four o’clock?&& A. free&&&&&&&&&& B. vacant&&&&&&& C. handy&&&&&&& D. convenient18. I don’t want the children ______ out in such bad weather.&& A. take&&&&&&&&& B. to take&&&&&&& C. taken&&&&&&&& D. taking[19. The teacher divided the whole class, which consisted ______ 40 students, into four groups.&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&& D. off20. We tried to find a table for seven, but they were all ______.&& A. given away&&& B. kept away&&&&& C. taken up&&&&&& D. used up21. ______ from the top of the tower, the south foot of the mountain is a sea of trees.&& A. Seen&&&&&&&& B. Seeing&&&&&&& C. Having seen&&&& D. To see22. Tom raised his hands ______ to say something, but he remained silent in the end.&& A. even if&&&&&& B. as if&&&&&&&&& C. so that&&&&&&&& D. now that23. 500 yuan can ______ all my monthly expenses. && A. cover&&&&&&& B. spend&&&&&&&& C. fill&&&&&&&&&&& D. offer24. Not until he left his home ______ to know how important the family was for him.&& A. did he begin&&& B. had he begun&& C. he began&&&& D. he had begun25. --- I was wondering if we could go skiing on the weekend.&& --- ______ good.&& A. Sound&&&&&&&& B. Sounded&&&&& C. Sounding&&&& D. Sounds三、完形填空(本题有15小题;每小题1分,共15分)阅读下面的材料,掌握其大意,然后在26 ~ 40各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。Once a man came to a wise man’s house and said, “ I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up first?” The wise man said, “Never tell lies __26__ always speak the truth.” The man __27__ to do so and went home.At night the man was about to go out to steal. Before setting out, he __28__ for a moment about the promise he made to the wise man. “If he asks me where I have been, what shall I say? Shall I say I went out __29__? No, I cannot say that. But nor can I __30__. If I tell the truth, everyone will start __31__ me and call me a thief. I would be __32__ for stealing.” So the man __33__ not to steal that night, and gave up this bad habit.Next day, he wanted to drink wine. When he was about to do so, he said to himself. “What shall I say to the wise man __34__ he asks me what I did during the day? I cannot tell a lie.” And so he gave up the __35__ of drinking wine.In this __36__, whenever the man thought of doing something bad, he __37__ his promise to tell the truth at all times. One by one, he gave up all his bad habits and became a very __38__ person. Telling the truth is a very good __39__. If you always tell the truth, you can save yourself from a lot of __40__ and become a person whom everyone likes and favors.Make a promise: I shall always speak the truth.26. A. so&&& &&&B. for&& &&&&C. and&& &&&D. or27. A. promised&&& &B. happened&& &&C. settled&& &&&D. began28. A. played&&& &&B. drank&& &&&C. thought&& &&&D. slept29. A. walking&&& &&B. stealing&& &&&C. studying&& &&D. climbing30. A. move&&& &&B. say&& &&&C. lie& &&&&D. help31. A. hating&& &&B. catching&& &&C. killing&& &&&D. believing32. A. expected&&& &B. hurt&& &&&C. ignored& &&&D. punished33. A. decided&&& &&B. forgot& &&&C. asked&& &&&D. pretended34. A. before&& &&B. since&& &&&C. if&& &&&&D. as35. A. idea&&& &&B. word&& &&&C. power&& &&&D. use36. A. base&&& &&B. way& &&&&C. place& &&&D. wine37. A. recognized&& &B. planned&& &&&C. broke&& &&&D. remembered38. A. good&&& &&B. strong&& &&&C. rich&& &&&D. calm39. A. custom&& &&B. habit&& &&&C. game&& &&&D. hobby40. A. tests&&& &&B. hopes&& &&&C. pleasure&& &&&D. trouble四、阅读理解(本题有两小节, 共16小题,每小题2分,共32分)第一节:阅读下列短文, 从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。AEverybody knows that words can carry messages. People communicate with words. Books, magazines, TV, radio and films all help us to communicate with others. They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about.Do you think you can communicate without words? A smile on your face shows you are happy or friendly. Tears in your eyes tell others that you are sad. When you put up your hand in class, the teacher knows you want to say something or ask a question. You shake your head, and people know you are saying “No”. You nod and people know you are saying “Yes”.Other things can also carry messages. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to take. A sign on the wall of your school helps you to find the library. Signs with arrows on doors tell you where to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time?People can communicate in many ways without words. For example, an artist can use his drawings to tell about beautiful mountains, about the sea and many other things.41. Which of the following statements is NOT true?&&& A. It is a most popular way for man to communicate with words.B. Words are the only way for man to communicate.C. Using radio is one of the ways for man to communicate.D. TV can help people to know the world better.42. Besides words, which can also be used to express oneself?A. Sign language.&&&&& B. Smile.&&& C. Head shaking.&&&& D. Nodding.43. Which of the following signs is usually used to show you the direction?A. Picture.&&&&&&&& B. A number.&& C. A kind of color.&&&& D. An arrow.44. According to the passage, how does an artist often express himself?A. He writes articles.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He gives reports.C. He sings songs.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. He draws pictures.B& A friend of mine named Paul received an expensive car from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin (顽童) was walking around the shining car. “Is this your car, Paul?” he asked.&Paul answered, “Yes, my brother gave it to me for Christmas.” The boy was surprised. “You mean your brother gave it to you and it cost you nothing? Boy, I wish…” He hesitated.&Of course Paul knew what he was going to wish for. He wished he had a brother like that. But what the boy said surprised Paul greatly.&“I wish,” the boy went on, “that I could be a brother like that.” Paul looked at the boy in surprise, and then he said again, “Would you like to take a ride in my car?” &“Oh yes, I’d love that.”&After a short ride, the boy turned and with his eyes shining, said, “Paul, would you mind driving in front of my house?”&Paul smiled a little. He thought he knew what the boy wanted. He wanted to show his neighbors that he could ride home in a big car. But Paul was wrong again.“Will you stop where those two steps are?” the boy asked.&He ran up to the steps. Then in a short while Paul heard him coming back, but he was not coming fast. He was carrying his little crippled (残疾) brother. He sat him down on the step and pointed to the car.&“There she is, Buddy, just like I told you upstairs. His brother gave it to him for Christmas and it didn’t cost him a cent. And some day I’m going to give you one just like it… Then you can see for yourself all the nice things in the Christmas window that I’ve been trying to tell you about.”&Paul got out and lifted the boy to the front seat of his car. The shining-eyed older brother climbed in and the three of them began an unforgettable holiday ride.45. The street urchin was very surprised when __________.&A.he saw the shining car &B.Paul told him about the car &C.he was walking around the car &D.Paul received an expensive car 46. From the story we know that the urchin __________.&A.wished to give his brother a car &B.wished Paul’s brother to give him a car &C.wished Paul could be a brother like that& &D.wished he could have a brother like Paul’s& 47. The urchin asked Paul to stop his car in front of his house ______.&A.to show he had a rich friend &B.to show his neighbors the car &C.to let his brother ride in the car &D.to tell his brother about his wish 48. We can infer from the story that __________.&A.Paul couldn’t understand the urchin &B.the urchin’s wish came true in the end &C.the urchin wished to have a rich brother &D.the urchin had a deep love for his brother C&&& Some of the planet’s most precious animals and plants are disappearing, according to the World Conservation Union (IUCN). The group, based in Switzerland, works with governments and experts to protect threatened species. On September 12, the IUCN released its Red List, a list of species at greatest risk of extinction.&&& The list includes 41,415 animals and plants. The IUCN says that habitat destruction, hunting and other causes threaten one in four mammals, one in eight birds and one in three amphibians(两栖动物)&&& Who is to blame? &&& Scientists believe that 99 percent of threatened species are at risk because of human activity. “We are losing animals and plants at a high rate,” says Julia Marton-LefEevre, director general of the IUCN. “We need to change our behavior.” Warmer oceans and over-fishing are changing sea life. This year for the first time corals(珊瑚) made their appearance on the list. The gharial, a crocodile living in India and Nepal, has lost almost 60 percent of its population in the last 10 years. It is a victim(受害者)of habitat destruction.&&& Still, the news is not all bad. Thanks to efforts made to protect it, the Mauritius echo parakeet, a bird once endangered, has seen an increase in its population. “This shows that protection methods can work,” says Marton-LefEevre. “That’s the message we want to send to young people.”&&& In China the new reserve(保护区)itself is part of green efforts that have seen more than 2,400 nature reserves of various kinds being set up, covering more than 15 percent of the nation's land area, official figures showed. "The country's natural resources(资源) have benefited from conservation," said Lei Guangchun, director of the nature reserve department of Beijing Forestry University. "It is a big increase nowadays compared with other countries." Lei said.The total areas of China’s natural reserves have covered 1.38 million km2, which accounts for 15.4% of China’s area, higher than both the world average(平均水平) of 11% and the rate in most developed countries.&&& Li Zhong, an official in charge of the nature reserves office with the State Forestry Administration, thought it was important to increase investment(投资) in such reserves at all levels. 49. What do we know about the IUCN?&& A. A union for listing animals and plants on the earth&& B. A group of volunteers who are interested in wildlife&& C. An organization concerning the protection of rare species' survival&& D. A government made up officials, scientists and experts50. What can be concluded from the passage?&&& A. All the protection methods can’t work.&& B. The IUCN does most of the protection.&& C. The efforts China makes has paid off.&& D. Enough is done in wildlife protection.51. Which of the following is not the cause of the disappearance of the animals?&& A. Bad weather&&&& B. Over-hunting&&& C. Warmer oceans&&& D. Habitat destruction52.Which of the sentence is NOT true?&&&&&& A. China has been paying great attention to protecting the natural resources.&&&&&& B. China has set up a lot of natural reserves.&&&&&& C. The natural reserves in China cover more than 15 percent of the nation's land area.&&&&&& D. The rate of China's natural reserves is lower than the average of the world.第二节:任务型阅读The people below are all trying to choose which TV programme to watch.& After the description of these people, there is information about five TV programmes A-E. Decide which programme would be most suitable for the person mentioned in questions 1-4 and then mark the correct letter (A-E) on your answer sheet. There is one extra paragraph about one programme which you do not need to use._________53.Bella enjoys eating out but can’t afford to spend very much at the moment as she is saving for a holiday. She has never learnt how to cook, so now might be quite a good time to find out!_________54.Dan is interested in taking wildlife photographs and enjoys the kind of programme which gives him a chance to see a professional photographer at work._________55.Gina is a music teacher. Although she prefers classical music, she likes to follow the kind of music that interests the teenagers she teaches._________56.Ron’s wife is in hospital. He wants to finds a programme suitable for his three-year-old son while he gets on with the housework and prepares a meal.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& TODAYS& TELEVISION& PROGRAMME& PREVIEWA. TV1 7:20 p.m. Find out more about Australia’s animal life. This film was made last year by one of Australia’s best-known cameramen, Dougie Bond. He spent over 200 hours filming the birds, animals and fish that inhabit this beautiful continent and for the first time brings some of these unusual animals to our TV screens.B. TV3 9:00p.m. The popular science programme is back with the latest in technology and medicine. This week, cars that run on sunlight and the story of one baby’s fight to live.C. TV1 5:15p.m. Busy parents? Bored children? Do you want something educational to entertain your children while you do something else? This popular magazine programme is for the under-fives. More music, fun, songs and games with Carla and Larry.D. TV3& 8:45p.m. If you’ve always wanted to cook, now’s your chance to learn. In the studio are two chefs who will take you through some simple recipes step by step. This is a repeat of the popular series shown last year, and available from good bookshops. E . TV3 7:40p.m. The latest new music. Pete Hogg looks at the best of the current rap, raga and new jack swing plus new video releases. This is the programme that tells you all about what’s happening on the music scene and brings you interviews with tomorrow’s young artists.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 试& 卷& II&五:短文改错(共8小题;每小题1分,满分8分)下面短文中有8处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&& 2. 只允许修改8处,多者(从9处起) 不计分。&I’m writing to tell you something about how we students use the Internet. As we all know, the Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. We often read news at home and abroad and learning foreign languages by ourselves on the Internet. Sometimes we sent e-mails to our families as well as our friends. Beside, we listen music, enjoy films and play computer games on it. We can even do shopping without leaving our homes.&&& &However, it has its disadvantages. We waste too much time playing the electronic games, which has a bad effect on our studies. What’s worse, the bad information on the Internet do great harm to them. I hope we can make the use of the Internet proper for our studies.
六、书面表达(本题有1小题,共20分)假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Tom给你写信,想了解你校中学生的课外活动。根据下列提示,写一篇100字左右的信。提示:1. 有很多兴趣小组,数学、计算机、科学、英语、歌舞等,还有乐队和很多体育运动队,学生可根据个人爱好参加。2. 学生们每天都参加活动,最喜欢的活动是球类运动,大家过得很愉快。3. 越来越多的学生参加英语角,因为这对英语学习很有好处。(1)文章须包含上述要点,并适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&&&& (2)词数:100左右,开头已写好,不计入总词数。
Dear Tom,I’m glad to receive your letter. _________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
高二英语月考答案听力:ACBAC& ACCBC& ACABB&&&&&&& 每题1分,共15分单选:CDCCC& ABAAD&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 每题1分,共10分完形:CACBC& ADACA& BDABD&&&&&&& 每题1分,共15分阅读:BADD& BADD& CCAD& DAEC&&& 每题2分,共32分改错:每题1分,共8分&书面表达:共20分
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
俄罗斯军官舞会照曝光 帅哥美女如云(组图)
600余名考生泳装亮相高校表演专业招生会
美摄影网站评选出年度令人叹为观止的照片
最“凶”台球美女裁判写真
最青春!杭州武汉艺考现场美女如云(组图)
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.&&《王国保卫战:起源》第15关通关攻略
《王国保卫战:起源》第15关通关攻略
日 15:47&&&&&阅读(46)&&&&&来源:牛游戏&&&&&编辑:小张&&&&&
现在我们来到了王国保卫战起源第15关。本关中玩家应该如何布局来顺利通关?下面是王国保卫战起源第15关通关布局攻略,赶紧来瞧瞧吧!
《王国保卫战:起源》图文攻略大全
《王国保卫战:起源》视频攻略大全
英雄:ERIDAN
新增怪物:蛛后(最终大BOSS)
建议防御塔升级方向
奥术弓箭手/黄金长弓手各半
咏剑士殿堂/森林守护者各半
德鲁伊巨石阵/奇异之木各半
通关攻略:
首先为大家带来本关的起手布局图,本关三星通关的难度还是挺大的,所以前期的基础布局十分重要。本关一样是魔抗怪物居多所以火力以弓箭塔和炮塔为主。
本关怪物录传送路线图。要小心中间的那个传送阵,兵营一定要布置好,不然很容易漏怪。
当怪物较多时可点击关卡中的术士之石来缓解压力,术士之石一共会释放三种类型的魔法:1、给己方防御塔增加攻击;2、冰冻周围敌人;3、释放点击对周围敌人造成伤害。
本关难点:
1、 前中期兵营小兵扛不住,这个我想大家都有感觉吧!没办法本关怪物要不是攻击力高就是远程法师,小兵很尴尬。不过还是需要要兵营去拦怪,所以建议早点升级兵营。
2、 大蜘蛛的干扰。这个大蜘蛛一共分为三种干扰方式:
② 从空中飞下来随机封住我方一个防御塔。
②会从地图中部(5个随机位置)降落而下,然后释放大量孕育蜘蛛并且封住周围的小兵一定时间,这个是威胁最大,一定要处理好小蜘蛛。
③召唤麦克坦蜘蛛下降,大部分在地图中、上两个位置。不过要小心左下角那块区域(如下图),那个地方是我们的火力空缺区域,如果有蜘蛛降落在那就用技能清掉,或者小兵抗住拉英雄过来打。
3、 剩下的就和BOSS面对面正杠的阶段了。BOSS普通攻击一般小兵还是能抗住几下的,但是技能就比较屌,下面就来分析下BOSS的技能:
第一个BOSS会施法随机封住我方一定数量防御塔和我们的技能;
第二会跳跃到其他地方去,落地的时候会封住范围内的小兵,并召唤出几个孕育蜘蛛;
第三BOSS会摧毁我放防御塔,小编发现其每次摧毁一个防御塔后必定跳跃到另外一个地方。
杀BOSS火力十分关键,BOSS有中等魔抗但是无护甲,所以箭塔炮塔才是主力输出啊。
期间也要注意小怪,清理好小怪才能更加集中火力打BOSS。另外就是防御塔被摧毁马上补。
最终布局图:
相关攻略推荐
阅读(115)日
阅读(14)日
阅读(24)日
阅读(15)日
阅读(30)日
阅读(19)日
阅读(30)日
阅读(20)日
阅读(27)日
阅读(10)日
阅读(13)日
相关游戏推荐
单机游戏推荐
《拳皇97:世纪之战》是由国内玩家自制的一款格斗街机,是经典游 ...
8.1569.8 MB
《三国志》系列游戏最新一部作品就是《三国志12威力加强版》。当 ...
10.03.2 GB
《塔洛斯的法则(TheTalosPrinciple)》是Croteam制作发行的一款 ...
10.07.6 GB
《传奇世界》是由盛趣技术有限公司开发,盛大网络运营的一款游戏 ...
这是我的战争(我的这一战)是一款黑暗系横版闯关冒险类游戏。这是 ...
8.5778.8 MB
《骑马与砍杀:战团之维京征服》是一款经典的动作冒险游戏。这次 ...
《全民奇迹》是根据奇迹MU改编制作的一款角色扮演游戏,游戏使用 ...
6.9371.4 MB
《传奇》是一代人的经典,曾经与身边的兄弟在战场上的热血豪情一 ...
《三国群英传7:梦回公元前》是《三国群英传7》的一个最新MOD。 ...
10.01.5 GB
《炸弹人机皇版》这是小编最喜欢的一款《炸弹人》系列游戏,这是 ...
8.311.4 MB