午夜十二点左右在steam上买steam游戏下载慢最快

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Great Permutator
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-50%$6.99$3.49 USD
"Akin to Space Chem, Great Permutator is a Good puzzle game with a steep difficulty curve, the only problem I had was finiky controls."
Recent updates
24 December
A small update with a lot of small changes:
- added colorblind modes
- added shortcuts (people with german keyboards can swap Z and Y in options)
- added new leaderboard
- added easter egg
- changed options screen
- changed challenge 3000 -& challenge 2900
- fixed bug with black box 4
- fixed losing saves if the game crashed on the first launch
- fixed bug with loading trigger's state
- fixed bug: local statistics didn't update when you've found solution better than global one
Have great Christmas and New Year!
“... it’s the kind of puzzle game that makes me think every single level is impossible, but a number of minutes later, after I’ve had a tea and stared at the screen for a while, I find myself approaching the solution from a different angle. And all of a sudden, I feel like a genius.”
“All in all, Great Permutator is a simply-presented but devilishly good piece of puzzling. It ain't easy, but it's well-made and the puzzles are downright brilliant.”
About This Game
Great Permutator is a puzzle. Hard and tricky. One in which you will have to build a complex system of conveyors and various devices so that the colored boxes can travel across the factory and arrive at right places and in right order. If you are into clever engineering puzzles like LightBot, Manufactoria and SpaceChem, this game is for you.
50 levels (+15 bonus levels)
10+ types of action blocks
16 not-so-easy achievements
Global score leaderboard
Nice pixel art graphics and cool soundtrack
Level editor with sharing levels via Internet
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Any videocard with 3d support
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.2 hrs on record
Pros:Challenging but rewarding puzzlesCons:Unimpressive presentation.This review (and probably many others) is going to make nuermous references to SpaceChem.
This is because the mechanics of both games are very similar.
Instead of atoms, each level has boxes to rearrange into the targetted combination.
This is done using conveyor belts and various machinery that sort, rearrange, duplicate and combine them, depending on what you need.
The theme is more 'real world' than SpaceChem and while
I quite liked it, the 2D nature of the conveyor belts restricts the complexity of possible solutions.As much as it pains me to say, the presentation is somewhat lacking (the whole game is 33 mb).
However, I consider that puzzle games should be ranked on their puzzles alone.
In this case, the levels are straight foward but challenging so that it's a rewarding feeling when you finally solve them.
While I haven't yet attempted the hardest puzzles, based on the difficulty of the earlier ones I expect that each will take a long time to solve.While SpaceChem is the gold standard for this genre, there's no shame to be in such a great game's shadow.
If you want more, then Great Permutator is worth your time.
Was this review helpful?
28.1 hrs on record
A puzzle game in which the challenge is often derived from the constraints set on the player.
Compare this to a game like SpaceChem where the challenge is more in the algorithm design.
In Great Permutator I found I was using trial and error a lot more than I would have liked.Still, a pretty innovative concept for a puzzle game.
The UI especially for the placement of conveyors is not ideal but the inclusion of &Undo& and &Redo& is appreciated.Recommended for puzzle game fans but don't expect it to hook you in as much as SpaceChem did.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
If you're the kind of guy that loves those chess puzzle books then this is the game for you. Nice game for complex puzzle enthusiasts.
Was this review helpful?
17.4 hrs on record
This is a box moving puzzle-em-up, which is easy to learn but super difficult to solve. It's about SpaceChem level of difficulty (e.g. hard), so don't worry that it only has 50 levels as you won't be finishing them quickly. The soundtrack and art have a classic puzzle-game feel. The Steam version has some nice new features, and considering the cheap price any hardcore puzzle fan would be a fool to pass this up. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Gameplay wise - this game is great as far as puzzleing goes. Personally I think they could have done more with the presentation, but it's not so important. If you are looking for an intellectual challenge and are interested in finding the most efficient solution to something then this will satisfy that itch.
Was this review helpful?
15.0 hrs on record
A brilliant flow-based programming puzzler. This game shows you really how limited your intuitive understanding of logic is. This game is really hard as hell, but it creates an environment where you feel motivated to experiment and find the solution.It is a must-buy for the puzzler-genre, you can spend hours on the game, and who knows how many more, by creating puzzles by yourself or playing those created by others.And finally ... yes, the music is awesome.
Was this review helpful?
8.0 hrs on record
The game is a puzzle, but it's tricky and is not so usual puzzle. At first glance the levels are simple. However, after a while they can make you crazy and take hours and even days to solve. The gameplay is rather unusual. In regard to the graphic and music, they are simple and not so enchanting, but the game has its own style.Thus, if you prefer to solve interesting puzzles which can blow up your mind, the game is for you. Otherwise, be careful.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Just mind-breaking game. This game is absolutely crazy. In first sight it is easy to bet game, but this small gamefield is impossible big when you try to solve another puzzle. No, really if u don't want to break someething after another wrong solution - don't buy this game. Otherwise if you like real strong puzzles - it is for you!
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Nice game. The puzzles are hard. Hard as hell. They let you think about the possible solution in the night, if you wake up. That happend to me just with SpaceChem and with Tetrobot. BTW, for fans of those 2 games this is mandatory buy.On the other hand, the presentetion is terrible and the UI is clumsy, it does not render the game into unplayable category, but it is shame that such a good idea is presented so bad.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Seems simple at first, then you realize that your brain is going to get fried.
This game is hard as hell, and wrapping your head around these puzzles is going to provide you with nightmares for weeks to come.
Level 1 sets you up for level 2 to take you down.
In The Great Permutator you have a soft limit to each stage for the number of conveyor belts and pieces that you use.
In order to get the objects from the top to the bottom, you're going to need to start thinking of how to manipulate the system.Your soft limit is typically 20 conveyors, but you can place as many conveyors as you want (you just get less score if you go above 20, I guess).
Not readily apparent at first, there is an order to which boxes have to leave the factory first, which is where the true challenge comes in.
You need to figure out ways to make sure the right boxes leave the factory first.
Unlike the &as many as you want& rule, this rule is hard and immutable.
You can't just take a penalty and drop the boxes off in any order.It's fun if you like puzzlers, but if you don't, then you might as well save your $7 and use it to buy something more your style.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Makes your head hurt - In a good way. If you loved SpaceChem and adore chip music, this was made just for you :)
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Great Permutator is a great pure puzzle (that is,
a puzzle with no platforming/ irrelevant mechanics involved) in the vein of SpaceChem. The graphics are simple but sufficient. The music is good. And the later levels are HARD. I got it long before it was available on Steam and enjoyed every bit of it. Highly recommended to people who like challenging puzzles.
Was this review helpful?
12.2 hrs on record
A very nice programming-esque puzzle game. Not as straight-up programming-esque as SpaceChem but it uses a lot of similar logic to work out the puzzles. Basically you put together sorting devices with a small space and various function machines. There's a lot of different functions and a lot of creative (and difficult) puzzles put together. With 65 puzzles ranging from easy to pretty damn hard there's plenty of playtime to be had, and solving puzzles under the space par can force you to look for alternate, more optimal solutions, giving the game replay value. The graphics are basic and there's only a few looping music tracks but it's a good game mechanically and I've quite enjoyed it thus far.
Was this review helpful?
44.7 hrs on record
The name of the game says it all: it's about permutation and it's really great. ;-)
Was this review helpful?
13.8 hrs on record
This game is too difficult to be fun at all.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Game puzzles are fun n' all, but the way it is executed... Just no...
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 16 Steam Achievements
Title: Great Permutator
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Sep, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Danmaku Unlimited 2
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-60%$4.99$1.99 USD
“Best indie shmup of 2013”
“A gorgeous and addictive entry into the bullet-hell genre.”
“Some Bullet Hell Shooters are Too Hard. Some are Too Easy. This One is Just Right.”
External Controller Supported
About This Game
Danmaku Unlimited 2 is an indie labor of love to bring classic Japanese vertical shooting action to modern HD systems. Inspired by Japanese doujin shooters and being authentic to a fault, the game features epic stages filled with beautiful but deadly bullet patterns, nail-bitingly difficult boss fights and seriously rocking soundtracks!
Authentic indie J-STG style action in 60fps HD.
Battle countless enemies as you fight across 5 beautiful, action-packed stages
Weave and dodge against unique, exhilarating bullet patterns in epic multi-phase boss battles.
Level up and outfit the powerful Senko fighter to suit your personal play-style!
Music by the talented Japanese indie group BLANKFIELD
4 levels of difficulty
Choose between 2 full-featured game modes
Bonus features: Go for a challenge in the Boss Rush mode or practice your skills in the Free Play mode.
External controller support
Steam leaderboards and achievements
Vertical (tate) mode
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Graphics: GPU with Shader Model 2.0
Hard Drive: 110 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.4 hrs on record
Vertical Bullethell shooting games are a big thing. You've seen tons of them at the arcades, the japanese gaming industry pumping out thousands of them, even indie developers like ZUN making ENTIRE SERIES of them. The thing is, that's because they are brutally challenging, aesthetically pleasing, and reward high risk gameplay and daredevil flying, so a lot of skill and high reactions are required. Danmaku Unlimited 2 is perhaps one of the purest examples of such a thing. It's the Bullethell shooter genre distilled into a two-flavoured package.I say that because DU2 actually has two modes of play. Both are exactly the same game, and the upgrades and progressing you unlock (oh yes there's that too) apply to both modes, but each mode changes the core mechanics of the gameplay.It's not immediately obvious from the outset, so here's a rundown. You have Burst mode, and Classic mode to choose from when you start a game. Classic Mode is your average Bullet-hell style shooter. You have a ship that's pretty mobile, it has a tiny little hitbox (that nice glowing core on your ship, don't let bullets touch it!), and you can shoot your guns. Your primary fire (Z, or X on a 360 pad) is your wide area rapid fire shooting, and your secondary fire
(X, or A on 360 pad) is your Focus ability, which most STG fans will know is where your fire goes to a narrow path straight ahead and is concentrated, all point items on screen are sucked towards you, and movement is slowed allowing for more precision movement. This allows you to weave in and out of the beautiful bullet patterns to &Graze& your ship along bullets. Grazing increases your score multiplier and also powers up your &Trance& ability (C, or Right Bumper on 360 pad), which is the same between both modes - a quick wipe of all bullets CURRENTLY on the screen, and your power is massively increased, allowing you to destroy enemies rapidly, also causing them to drop very high value point items... for a limited time of course. Once Trance runs out, it has to recharge. In Classic mode, it automatically recharges over time.In BURST mode on the other hand, you still keep your regular primary fire as normal, but your Focus ability is changed to a &Beam& ability. It has all the benefits of the usual Focus mode, EXCEPT that you don't fire again until AFTER you release the button, and ONLY if your Beam gauge is full, sort of like a mini Trance power! The Beam power is STUPIDLY powerful, and wipes out bullets it shoots too, so FANTASTIC for getting out of a tight spot. However you can only actually fire with it if the gauge has enough power in it, and hte more power, the longer it fires for. How do you build up the guage for the beam? You collect point items! Simple yes? Trance is exactly the same in BURST mode, except that in THIS instance you can ONLY build your Trance gauge up if you graze bullets. It does not automatically refill this time. You actively have to put yourself at risk to get it back so you can save yourself in a pinch.Here's where Danmaku Unlimited 2 really shines. At its core it's pretty bog-standard STG format, with a few little twists (like Burst Mode for example), but it is a game entirely built around risk and reward, ESPECIALLY with the Burst Mode. The closer you are to enemies when you destroy them, the more your multiplier is built up, and the higher value pointitems they drop. The more bullets you graze, the higher your score, the quicker you get back your Trance gauge. The better you do and the further you get, the more 'XP' you get, which grants you more points to spend on upgrades to make your ship ever more powerful.It's devilishly hard, and a lot of fun... and that's not even mentioning the ASTOUNDING soundtrack by BLANKFIELD. Give it a listen, it's pulse-pounding, adrenaline-fuelled metal and it is GLORIOUS. It's just a terrible shame it's so pricey at $9.99!.. but then you do get the soundtrack for the previous game in the series, the sadly iPhone only &Storm Strikers&. Oh well!(I think there's a Danmaku Unlimited 1 as well, but that's again iPhone only... and may actually be Storm Strikers, I don't know. I can find VERY little details on both Storm Strikers and Danmaku Unlimited 1!)
Was this review helpful?
7.5 hrs on record
Danmaku Unlimited 2 is a brilliant little game, in ways that may not seem at first apparent to newbies, or non-bullet hell gamers. What it isn't is groundbreaking, or genre defining. What it is, however, is a master class training program into danmaku shoot 'em ups, and it does it so well i challenge anyone to deny they've improved their skills while playing.You may have seen games such as Touhou Project, recent Cave titles, or general Japanese Doujin releases and thought &it looks amazing, but i would suck& - this game is for you! DU2 lets you get used to things, before making you work - something a lot of these styles of games lack. I've been playing &Danmaku& games for years and was pleasantly surprised at how configurable this title is, and how much it wants you to get better.This game is one of the most configurable Shoot 'Em Up's on the market - it goes from easy peasy, to OMFGWTF just happened in a few clicks - catered to your needs, and all the while throwing bullet patterns at you that you will recognise in other such games. T-)Danmaku Unlimited 2 makes you a better shmupper by design, so if you are so inclined, you'd be stupid not to play it.BTW, it has a great soundtrack too! Everytime it boots i want to kick ???! It tells me to. And so i do.
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
If you like bullet hell shooters like DoDonPachi series,you're going to have a good time playing this.Backed up with gorgeous visuals & awesome heavy metal soundtrack, this game is a kick-???.Just add an arcade stick for the perfect experience.My rating - 9.5/10Note: Keep in mind that some users have trouble getting their controllers to work in the latest patch (More information in the community hub). I use R4 Arcade Stick for Xbox360 which works flawlessly with this game.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
This game has great aesthetics, better than decent SHMUP mechanics, and a blazing soundtrack. This game is intense and keeps you coming back for more with it's upgrade system. I put a good amount of time into this game before it hit on Steam. People on the fence about this game should even worry about clicking the buy button. This is definitely
a diamond in the rough. It's sad that it hasn't gotten more notoriety.
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
With indie games like this on the net I'm still trying to understand why people keep making jokes about Dark Souls difficulty.And I'm aware that this is not even close to the hardest bullet-hell games. My God.Nice game and soundtrack though. 7.5/10
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Danmaku Unlimited 2 is a great japanese bullet hell game for fans of the genre and newcomers. Yes, you read it right: newcomers. If you're new to these kind of games, don't be afraid of all this barrage of bullets you sa there's an easy mode to start and you can use continues. Between each playthrough you'll rank up and will be able to buy more lifes, upgrade your weapons, etc.You can choose to play two full-featured modes (&Classic& and &Burst& - the latter is score oriented) and two extra modes (&Boss Rush& and &Free Play&). DU2 has only five levels, but they have good replayability.This game works well with keyboard, Xbox 360 controller and generic joysticks (it even has DirectInput as an option). The soundtrack is top-notch will keep you on the edge of your chair during your playthroughs. If you always wanted to try a bullet hell game but don't want to spend much money on something you might not like, I suggest you to try Danmaku Unlimited 2. You'll probably enjoy it. Also, It's cheap enough at the full price and an absolute steal when it's on sale.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Music: 9/10Graphics: 8/10Controls: 10/10Fun Factor: 10/10Good graphics, perfect controls, and an awesome soundtrack! The best Shoot 'Em Up I have played in ages. Keep up the good work.
Was this review helpful?
29.2 hrs on record
So here, lemme tell you, this game is a Vertical Bullethell shooting game, which represent awesome already. Danmaku Unlimited 2 is a well-refined as it contains several factors danmaku games needs. It has beautiful danmaku patterns, fair difficulty, graphic and stuff. This is just so much fun. Totally 9.7/10P.s. Got some touhou danmaku patterns there! Which kinda lures me though.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
I've been played a lot of Bullet Hell games. In comparision to other shump, this is a short game. You can do a complete run in around 30 mins.However, it is a very polish game. You can clearly see the care they took in making this game. Stage 5 is very memorable to me on the enemy placement and bullet patterns.I highly recommend this as a short lunch break game. I also recommend this for players who wants to get into the bullet hell genre - This is a good introduction game.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
What can I say. For fans of Bullet Hell games, SHMUPS, and classic scrolling shooters this game is top notch. The soundtrack is good, the gameplay is phenomenal, and the replay value is pretty high. Right now it's only $.99 so where can you go wrong.
Was this review helpful?
14.9 hrs on record
I think this is the first game i have ever bought just for its music. The gameplay is stellar too and your craft handles perfectly. The superior controls will highlight any deadzones in your controller sticks though. Wish there was more variety in the sound effects, but the music is just so good that it isnt a issue. Crank up the volume on this one.
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
What you get:5stages and an extra boss( as always)4 difficulties to play withdifferent modesmusic fitting to stages and enemiesEverything from novices up to pure masochists can expect a lot from this game.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
&Exhilarating Gameplay along with Fantastic Music & Dominant Graphical quality. This Authentic Japanese Doujin Shooter's Qualities will appeal to many gamers&
Introduction - My Story
When I saw this game and dashed thought its content, I thought it looked quite familiar and when I watched its trailer I immediately wanted to buy this game. Watching the trailer seemed to spark something lost in my memories I have forgotten. After buying this game and then playing it, I was never so happy to find other games similar to the ones I had played during my childhood.Playing Danmaku Unlimited 2 has relived my memories from years ago of playing my favorite Arcade Style & Scrolling Shooter series Raiden.Now that you heard my story, why should you buy this game now?
The Game Changing Elements
Introduction:
For beginners & newcomers this is a great choice for a Bullet-Hell Genre. You can and will rapidly adjust your game play by the upgrades and difficulty helping with YOUR OWN GAMING STYLE. There will examples like Side Shooting or even Homing Rockets for you to choose.
The Graphics of this game are amazingly exploding in 60fps HD quality, being very appealing to the eye. Along with a Smooth & Beautiful Background that doesn't distract you from enjoying the game and if the Mirror Background does happen to disturb you, then you can always disable it. Otherwise, the graphics won't be distracting at all.
Your Controls are very Swift and can be changed to your handling. Using only the Arrow Keys for Movement and Z - Primary Fire, X - Secondary Fire or Beam, and C - Trance Mode.
Difficulty Mode:
As for the Difficulty Modes, they are very Forgiving and No Hassle to change. I'm a veteran with this genre of gaming, but yet always choose Easy/Medium first to get used to the game first (Same goes to almost any game I play, I'll either start with Easy or Normal. Also, because I want to enjoy the game first), later switching over to &Impossible Difficulty& and had no trouble... With some practice first, of course. At times it can certainly be fun and challenging.
Game Modes:
There are 2 Different Game Modes being Classic & Burst Mode. The only differences between those 2 modes are your Secondary Fire and Trance M For Classic your Secondary will be fired in a different position from your Primary Fire and appear to home in on your Target/s until you go up the screen at a certain height and the Trance Mode Bar will automatically fill up by itself. In Burst Mode you will have a Beam as your S The once charged will unleash FURY UPON YOUR ENEMIES and even wipe away any bullets upon its path. However, the Trance Mode Bar in Burst Mode does not fill up automatically.
Bullet Patterns:
Creative Bullet Patterns are something that must be payed attention closely as you play multiple games for your b while some patterns are easy to follow and others require a few glances to understand its nature. The harder the difficulty the more complicated the patterns will turn out. Figuring the patterns out are also key, &To Increasing your score by Glazing Bullets, therefore increasing Multiplier&.
Upgrading System:
Now the Upgrading System, while some games back then offered multiple ships with certain stats changed and different we Danmaku offers an upgrading system allowing you to adjust what you prefer like Firepower over More Lives. You get more points throughout the game as you play and Rank Up. Upgrades will include 3 Different Weapons, Lives, ADS (Amount of Hits you can take in 1 Life) etc.
The Music by BLANKFIELD is out of this World. I'll admit I have never heard of them before, but very glad I did and without their work this game would have never had such amazing music to ease your game playing. Intense Gameplay & Roaring Music... Without one of them, we would be missing a huge element.Oh, and it's Only $5 and Really Helps the Developers + BLANKFIELD as thanks for this game.
Conclusion
Overall, I really like to thank the developers for creating such an incredible game and for letting me experience my childhood once more :P.I would definitely be interested in a sequel to a clearer story as many others aren't sure as I am to what those Allied Fighters' purpose was after they took off with you in the beginning of Stage 1 with you and later on 1 got destroyed during combat? You will not see them again later on in the game after that occurring event.I thought that later they might help you out, but I guess they didn't so I would like to know their purpose. Until then that part will remain a mystery to everyone.I brought this game for $7.50 (At the time it was still $10, but for 25% off) and I didn't regret one cent, as this was truly a great game that I have enjoyed playing. I also had fun writing this review :)-Regis
Was this review helpful?
7.5 hrs on record
If you have always wanted to get into some bullet-hell action but haven't yet, look no further! Get this game NOW.I bought it when it was on sale for $1.99 and it is literally the smartest investment I have made in my entire life. I have never been compelled enough to write a recommendation for a game, until i played Danmaku Unlimited 2I am a complete noob when it comes to bullet-hell shooters, but this game really got a hold of me. I keep wanting to do better, and a get a higher score - and i can see I am making progress with each subsequent play thru. Fantastic game design - It FEELS satisfying to play this game.Great designs for all the ships/BGs/UI, love the colour pallette and the futuristic style. Also features some damn catchy music that really puts you in the mood for shooting things.Great indie game, great entry
cannot recommend enough!
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Do you like them games where you fly a spaceship or a little girl around and there's lots and lots of very pretty bullets coming your way trying to kill you? Then this is one of those and it is a good one of those and you will like it. It has neat mechanics to prevent yourself from death and a rockin' soundtrack. Go get it.
Was this review helpful?
13.6 hrs on record
In short : One of the best bullet hell games ever made.A little longer : You never know how beautiful a wave of bullets can be until you play this game!It's not big or advanced but DU2 easily makes up for that with great gameplay.Another thing worth mentioning is that this game has
a fair and very well balanced difficulty.The result is that you never really feel frustrated.Because of that
it is one of the very few shmup games in my library that I play just to try to beat my highscore. Again and again.
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
It's not hard to figure out what Danmaku Unlimited 2 is, I mean it says it right on the &box&. This is a bullet-hell 2D shooter, the kind where your screen gets flooded by death and you're expected to survive and get a high-score. While lacking in style, DU2 has the fundamentals down pat, is sufficiently challenging, and can be quite entertaining.I forgot the plot to this game. It was probably too dramatic and complicated for me to understand.To start with, DU2 has an upgrade system. It's a little unique in that while you eventually get more points to distribute, you never get enough to max out anything. Your options include increasing your firepower, your ADS (shield), and additional lives & continues. Extra survival sounds nice, but taking damage will severely penalize your score. Unless beating the true boss reveals the best ending since -insert your favorite videogame ending here- I'd consider investing elsewhere. Most of your &upgrades& are going to come the old-fashioned way, playing through the game again and again until you figure it all out.There are two modes of play, burst and arcade. I'm going to refrain from speaking too much on the scoring systems. If I understood anything at all I'd have scored trillions of points. If I had to guess, I'd say getting a high-score involves lots of staying close to bullets, knowing when to trigger the hyper ability, and keeping that multiplier high. Burst mode is probably a bit easier to figure out, since you can use a wicked laser to build up the multiplier. Arcade mode is easier though, mainly because holding down the fire button provides a homing shot, allowing you to focus almost entirely on dodging stuff.Honestly, there's not much else to say. Danmaku Unlimited 2 doesn't really throw any curveballs. Once you understand the basics, it's all a matter of dealing with the increasing intensity of enemy fire. Each of the five stages has the standard mid-boss/boss setup, and the bosses themselves are multi-form behemoths with the occasional gimmick. Like I said, this game doesn't do much to stand out in terms of visuals. This can be considered a good thing however. Not everybody wants to play a shooter, where all of the characters are little girls, and they're fighting an army of giant crocodiles over the world's supply of rice cakes. Danmaku Unlimited 2 delivers exactly what you'd expect out of a quality 2D shooter. It's probably sitting in your Steam library right now, alone and unloved. Take a chance on it sometime.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Simply put, Danmaku Unlimited 2 is the best bullet hell shooter I’ve played in a very long time. The controls are super tight, allowing for pin-point movements of your ship between waves upon waves of bullets. The hitbox of your ship is obvious and phantom hits are very very rare. Bullet curtains from mini bosses and bosses are obvious (and on some occasions very beautiful), however navigating the plethora of neon projectiles will take multiple attempts.There aren’t any gimmicks with the gameplay, simply shoot enemies and avoid bullets. You’re super weapon charges over time or after an enemy kill. When it reaches 100% you can unleash a devastating beam of energy that temporarily removes all projectiles and deals massive damage to enemies in it’s path. You get a multiplier to your score based on how many bullets “near-miss” you, that is come within centimeters of your ship without hitting you. You also get bonus points for how close you are to an enemy when you destroy them. For those going on a high score run, it pays to live dangerously. Bosses are another area in which this game shines. Bullet patterns the bosses force you to dive through are spectacular and very beautiful. Each boss requires a few playthroughs to understand their attack patterns through each phase. As you advance through the game the number of phases a boss increases, making a untimely bullet hit or ship loss even more costly. The icing on the cake is the price point. $4.99 on Steam or from the developers own site is all you have to pay for this excellent game. This game is perfect for beginners (you can reduce the difficulty to beginner levels) or veterans (you can increase the difficulty to rage-inducing levels). No matter your bullet hell playing level, you will enjoy this game.See more of the review at:
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Great bullet hell shmup with a prog-metal/techno soundtrack.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
great starting point for anyone who might be looking to get into this hellish genreonly downside for me is the fact you can't rebind the movement keys
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 25 Steam Achievements
Title: Danmaku Unlimited 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Mar, 2014
&Best indie shmup of 2013& -
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 steam游戏安装目录 的文章

随机推荐