扫码下单,更多惊喜
*由于资质原因部分商商家无法支持,请以下单页为准。
商家编码:
ISBN编号:8
副书名:[正版]The Count of Monte Cristo (Wordsworth Classics) [基督
开始时间: 12:09
结束时间: 12:01
保修:无保修
& &&本店所售均全新正版书籍,商城直发,如需发票请在订单备注内注明发票内容,咨询量巨大,若未能及时回复,敬请谅解。为避免耽误您的购物时间,请优先选择自助方式购物;
& &【温馨提示】不按要求指定快递一线城市正常情况下付款后1天左右可以送达,二线城市预计2-3天送达,三线四线城市正常情况下4天左右送达,非发达地区小县城、村镇发邮政经济EMS【E邮宝】7-9天送达(极个别地区10-25天)
& &下面提示您所处省份有货商品都可直接下单购买,如拍下无货我们会第一时间电话通知您申请退款,收到商品有质量问题请联系客服退换货,谢谢!&&&
书名:The Count of Monte Cristo Wordsworth Classics [基督山伯爵]
原价:27.00元
作者:Alexandre Dumas
出版社:Wordsworth
出版日期:
商品标识:jd
《基督山伯爵》是通俗历史小说,法国著名作家大仲马()的代表作。法老号大副堂泰斯受船长委托,为波拿巴党人送了一封信,遭到两个卑鄙小人和法官的陷害,被打死牢。狱友法里亚神甫向他传授各种知识,并在临终前把埋于基督山岛上的一批宝藏秘密告诉了他。堂泰斯越狱后找到了宝藏,成为巨富。从此名基督山伯爵,经过精心策划,报答了恩人,惩罚了仇人。本充满浪漫的传奇色彩,章章奇特新颖,引人入胜。商品《TheCountofMonteCristo(WordsworthClassics)》有两种印刷封面,随机发货!
With an Introduction and Notes by Keith Wren, University of Kent at Canterbury The story of Edmund Dantes, self-styled Count of Monte Cristo, is told with consummate skill. The victim of a miscarriage of justice, Dantes is fired by a desire for retribution and empowered by a stroke of providence. In his campaign of vengeance, he becomes an anonymous agent of fate. The sensational narrative of intrigue, betrayal, escape, and triumphant revenge moves at a cracking pace. Dumas' novel presents a powerful conflict between good and evil embodied in an epic saga of rich diversity that is complicated by the hero's ultimate discomfort with the hubristic implication of his own actions.《基督山伯爵》(又称《基度山复仇记》、《快意恩仇记》)是法国作家大仲马的杰出作品。主要讲述的是十九世纪一位名叫爱德蒙?堂泰斯的大副受到陷害后的悲惨遭遇以及日后以基督山伯爵身份成功复仇的故事。故事情节曲折生动,处处出人意料。急剧发展的故事情节,清晰明朗的完整结构,生动有力的语言,灵活机智的对话使其成为大仲马小说中的经典之作。具有浓郁的传奇色彩和很强的艺术魅力。
AlexandreDumas,pèreFrenchfor"father",akinto'Senior'inEnglish,bornDumasDavydelaPailleterie24July1802-5December1870wasaFrenchwriter,bestknownforhisnumeroushistoricalnovelsofhighadventurewhichhavemadehimoneofthemostwidelyreadFrenchauthorsintheworld.Manyofhisnovels,includingTheCountofMonteCristo,TheThreeMusketeers,TwentyYearsAfter,andTheVicomtedeBragelonnewereserialized.Healsowroteplaysandmagazinearticlesandwasaprolificcorrespondent.IntroducerBiography:ItaliannovelistUmbertoEcoisbest-knownforTheNameoftheRosepublishedinEverymanbuthaspublishedmanyotherworksoffiction,literarycriticism,historyandphilosophy.大仲马(),全名亚历山大?仲马,称大仲马,法国十九世纪积极浪漫主义作家,杰出的通俗小说家。其祖父是侯爵德?拉?巴那特里,与黑奴结合生下其父,名亚历山大,受洗时用母姓仲马。大仲马三岁时父亲病故,二十岁只身闯荡巴黎,曾当过公爵的书记员、国民自卫军指挥官。拿破仑三世发动政变,他因为拥护共和而流亡。大仲马终生信守共和政见,一贯反对君主专政,憎恨复辟王朝,不满七月王朝,反对第二帝国。由于他的黑白混血身份,其一生都受种族主义的困扰,心中受到创伤。家庭出身和经历使大仲马形成了反对不平、追求正义的叛逆性格。大仲马自学成才.一生创作的各类作品达三百卷之多,主要以小说和剧作著称于世。大仲马的剧本《亨利第三及其宫廷》(一八二九年)比雨果的《欧那尼》还早问世一年。这出浪漫主义戏剧,完全破除了古典主义“三一律”。他的通俗小说情节迂回曲折,结构完整巧妙,人物形象鲜明,对话精彩生动,在艺术上得到了极高的成就,是世界通俗小说中独一无二的作品,大仲马因此享有“通俗小说之王”的称号。其代表作有《三个火枪手》、《基督山伯爵》、《二十年后》、《布拉热洛纳子爵》等。他所创作的最完整的三部曲即为达达尼昂三部曲(《三个火枪手》《二十年后》《布拉热洛纳子爵》)此外,大仲马的回忆录也具有一定的文学价值。比如《基督山伯爵》第75章中那份神秘的记录里关于将军和主任决斗的描写,就是作者回忆录中在土耳其的一次经历的翻版。大仲马被别林斯基称为“一名天才的小说家”,他也是马克思“最喜欢”的作家之一。有趣的是,他的儿子小仲马被他戏称为他“最好的作品”,小仲马也是著名作家。代表作《茶花女》。
Count of Monte CristoCHAPTER IMarseilles--The ArrivalOn the 24th of February, 1815, the watch-tower of Notre-Dame de la Garde signalled the arrival of the three-master Pharaon, from Smyrna, Trieste, and Naples.The usual crowd of curious spectators immediately filled the quay of Fort Saint-Jean, for at Marseilles the arrival of a ship is always a great event, especially when that ship, as was the case with the Pharaon, has been built, rigged, and laden in the dockyard of old Phocaea and belongs to a shipowner of their own town.Meanwhile the vessel drew on, and was approaching the harbour under topsails, jib, and foresail, but so slowly and with such an air of melancholy that the spectators, always ready to sense misfortune, began to ask one another what ill-luck had overtaken those on board. However, those experienced in navigation soon saw that if there had been any ill-luck, the ship had not been the sufferer, for she advanced in perfect condition and un the anchor was ready to be dropped, the bowsprit shrouds loose. Beside the pilot, who was steering the Pharaonthrough the narrow entrance to the port, there stood a young man, quick of gesture and keen of eye, who watched every movement of the ship while repeating each of the pilot's orders.The vague anxiety that prevailed among the crowd affected one of the spectators so much that he could not wait until the s jumping into a small boat, he ordered the boatman to row him alongside the Pharaon, which he reached opposite the creek of La Reserve.On seeing this man approach, the young sailor left his post beside the pilot, and, hat in hand, leant over the ship's bulwarks. He was a tall, lithe young man of about twenty years of age, with fine dark eyes and ha his whole manner bespoke that air of calm resolution peculiar to those who, from their childhood, have been accustomed to face danger."Ah, is that you, Dantès!" cried the man in the boat. "You are looking pretty gloomy on board. What has happened""A great misfortune, Monsieur Morrel," replied the young man, "a great misfortune, especially for me! We lost our brave Captain Leclère off Civita Vecchia.""What happened to him" asked the shipowner. "What has happened to our worthy captain""He died of brain-fever in dreadful agony. Alas, monsieur, the whole thing was most unexpected. After a long conversation with the harbourmaster, Captain Leclère left Naples in a great state of agitation. In twenty-four hours he was in high fever, and died three days afterwards. We performed the usual burial service. He is now at rest off the Isle of El Giglio, sewn up in his hammock, with a thirty-six pounder shot at his head and another at his heels. We have brought home his sword and his cross of honour to his widow. But was it worth his while," added the young man, with a sad smile, "to wage war against the English for ten long years only to die in his bed like everybody else""Well, well, Monsieur Edmond," replied the owner, whoappeared more comforted with every moment, "we are all mortal, and the old must make way for the young, otherwise there would be no promotion. And the cargo ... ""Is all safe and sound, Monsieur Morrel, take my word for it. It has been a voyage that will bring you in a good twenty-five thousand francs!"As they were just past the Round Tower the young man shouted out: "Ready there! Lower topsails, foresail, and jib!"The order was executed as promptly as on board a man-of-war."Lower away! and brail all!"At this last order, all the sails were lowered and the ship moved on almost imperceptibly."And now, Monsieur Morrel," said Dantès, "here is your purser, Monsieur Danglars, coming out of his cabin. If you will step on board he will furnish you with every particular. I must look after the anchoring and dress the ship in mourning."The owner did not wait to be invited twice. He seized a rope which Dantès flung to him, and, with an agility that would have done credit to a sailor, climbed up the ladder attached to the side of the ship, while the young man, returning to his duty, left the conversation to the individual whom he had announced under the name of Danglars, and who now came toward the owner. He was a man of twenty-five or twenty-six, of unprepossessing countenance, obsequious to his superiors, insolent and besides the fact that he was the purser--and pursers are always unpopular on board--he was personally as much disliked by the crew as Edmond Dantès was beloved by them."Well, Monsieur Morrel," said Danglars, "you have heard of the misfortune that has befallen us""Yes, yes, poor Captain Leclère! He was a brave and honest man!""And a first-rate seaman, grown old between sky and ocean, as a man should be who is entrusted with the interestsof so important a firm as that of Morrel and Son," replied Danglars."But," replied the owner, watching Dantès at his work, "it seems to me that a sailor need not be so old to und our friend Edmond seems to understand it thoroughly, and to require no instructions from anyone.""Yes," said Danglars, casting a look of hatred on Dantès, "yes, he is young, and youth is never lacking in self-confidence. The captain was hardly dead when, without consulting anyone, he assumed command of the ship, and was the cause of our losing a day and a half off the Isle of Elba instead of making direct for Marseilles.""As captain's mate, it was his duty to take command, but he acted wrongly in losing a day and a half off Elba unless the ship was in need of repair.""The ship was as right as I am and as I hope you are, Monsieur M it was nothing more than a whim on his part, and a fancy for going ashore, that caused the delay off Elba.""Dantès," called the owner, turning toward the young man, "just step this way, will you""One moment, monsieur," he replied, "and I shall be with you." Then turning to the crew, he called out: "Let go!"The anchor was instantly dropped and the chain ran out with a great rattle. In spite of the pilot's presence Dantès remained at his post until this last task was accomplished, and then he added: "Lower the flag and pennant to half-mast and slope the yards!""You see," said Danglars, "he already imagines himself captain.""And so he is," said his companion. "Why should we not give him the post I know he is young, but he seems to be an able and thoroughly experienced seaman."A cloud passed over Danglars's brow."Your pardon, Monsieur Morrel," said Dantès, approaching. "Now that the boat is anchored, I am at your service. I believe you called me."Danglars retreated a step or two."I wished to know the reason of the delay off Elba.""I am unaware of the reason, I only followed the last instructions of Captain Leclère, who, when dying, gave me a packet for the Maréchal Bertrand.""And did you see the Maréchal""Yes."Morrel glanced around him and then drew Dantès on one side."How is the Emperor" he asked eagerly."Very well, so far as I could see. He came into the Maréchal's room while I was there.""Did you speak to him""It was he who spoke to me, monsieur," said Dantès, smiling. "He asked me some questions about the ship, about the time of her departure for Marseilles, the route she had followed and the cargo she carried. I believe that had she been empty and I the master, he w but I told him I was only the mate and that the ship belonged to the firm of Morrel and Son. 'Ah, ah,' said he. 'I know the firm. The Morrels have all been shipowners for generations, and there was a Morrel who served in the same regiment with me when I was garrisoned at Valance.'""Quite true! Quite true!" Monsieur Morrel exclaimed, delighted. "It was Policar Morrel, my uncle, who afterwards became a captain. Dantès, you must tell my uncle that the Emperor still remembers him and you will see tears of joy in the old soldier's eyes. Well, well!" he added, giving Dantès a friendly tap on the shoulder, "you were quite right in carrying out Captain Leclère's instructions and putting in at the Isle of Elba, though if it were known that you delivered a packet to the Maréchal and talked with the Emperor you might get into trouble.""How so" said Dantès. "I don't even know what the packet contained, and the Emperor merely made such inquiries as he would of any newcomer. But excuse me,monsieur, for one moment, here are the medical and customs officers coming on board."As the young man departed Danglars approached."Well," said he, "it would seem that he has given you good reasons for dropping anchor off Porto Ferrajo""Most satisfactory ones, dear Monsieur Danglars.""So much the better," replied the purser, "for it is never pleasant to see a comrade neglect his duty.""Dantès certainly did his, and there is nothing more to be said on the matter. It was Captain Leclère who ordered him to call at Elba.""Talking of Captain Leclére, hasn't Dantès given you a letter from him""No, was there one for me""I think that, in addition to the packet, Captain Leclère gave him a letter.""What packet do you mean, Danglars""The one Dantès delivered at Porto Ferrajo.""How do you know that he had a packet for Porto Ferrajo"Danglars turned red."I was passing the captain's door, which was ajar, and saw him give Dantès the packet and the letter.""He ha...
"Dumas was... a summit of art. Nobody ever could, or did, or will improve upon Dumas's romances and plays."--George Bernard Shaw& & & 您的5分好评是我们永远的追求,你的光临是对我们最好的鼓励。
本对照表依据中国常用衣服尺码对照表为基础
如果您对尺码对照表有更好的建议,。
买家使用财付通购买“”标志的商品,在确认收货后14天内出现质量问题,与卖家协商无果的情况下有权申请先行赔付。
如实填写商品信息,确保商品质量,并按照承诺为买家提供合理的售后服务。
如买卖方在交易过程中产生纠纷,沟通无果并发起维权的情况下,平台将在7天内介入处理。
(1) 全部卖家都加入了诚信保证计划
(2) 全站商品都是诚保商品
(3) 质量有问题,平台可先行赔付给买家
维权过程中请注意:
(1) 买家赔付申请在形式上符合相关法律法规的规定;
(2) 赔付请求金额仅以买家实际支付的商品价款、邮费(含退货回邮费用)为限;
(3) 提出“先行赔付”申请应在线上确认收货后的14天内。
诚信保证计划
关注拍拍 惊喜多多
Copyright &
广东省通管局 增值电信业务经营许可证B2-α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν怎么读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
1页¥0.501页免费13页免费3页免费2页免费 9页免费1页免费3页免费9页免费10页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费2页免费95页1下载券5页1下载券27页1下载券
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν怎么读|常​见​数​学​所​用​字​母​读​音
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.10KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2014届中考英语常见题型及解题技巧:E&选词填空&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
中考选词填空短文填空是近年才创设的一种新题型。这种题型为:给出一篇难易适中的短文,中间去掉10个单词,同时在一个方框内给出10至12个单词,①让考生根据短文的内容,确定词义②用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,确定词性和词形变化,把这些单词填入空白处,使文章正确、通顺。这种题型考查的是考生的整体阅读能力和基础语法的运用能力,特别是单词的词性和词形转化能力。它是介于阅读理解和书面表达之间的一种题型。根据平时的观察,学生在做英语的“选词填空”时,遭遇较多困难,有的甚至条件反射一样畏惧或厌烦。在此,我把平时积累的解题技巧和训练技巧略作归纳,希望能给有需要的学生朋友提供一点帮助。“选词填空”要求学生利用所给的12个词汇(一般有名词、代词、动词、形容词、副词、数词、冠词、介词和连词等)补全一篇有10个空缺的短文。要攻克这一难关,学生除了要进行大量的课外阅读,积累丰富的语言知识外,还需掌握一定的解题技巧。1.在拿到题目后,不要急于看文章,首先对备选的词汇研究几遍,对词性作简单的标记,例如:名词-n.,动词-v.,形容词-a.,副词-ad.等等。同时对词义作初步的理解。2.通读全文,语义完整、适用、合乎逻辑是做好填词的前提。通过上、下文的句子,充分理解短文的内容,注意发现固定搭配关系,凭借语感积极主动地猜测空格中所缺的信息,根据需要去备选词汇中寻找匹配的答案。3.在选定单词后,不要轻率地填入。在填词过程中,需要瞻前顾后,既要符合本句的含义,又要保证句式结构的正确。当你选定一个名词时,要考虑是否要把它变成复数或“所有格”形式。例如:match-matches,friend-friend‘s/friends’。其他还要考虑名词是否需要变成形容词,例如:sun-sunny,use-useful/useless/used,danger-dangerous;在遇到动词时,要有意识地去考虑时态和语态的变化以及非谓语动词形式的变化(动词不定式-todo,现在分词-doing,过去分词-done,固定搭配-enjoydoingsth./usedtodosth./havesth.done…)。形容词和副词填空时要主动去判定是否需要变成比较级或最高级,还有它们之间的相互转换以及形容词变名词的需求也需考虑,例如:interesting-more/themostinteresting,happy-happily,happy-happiness;填入代词时,需注意辨别主格、宾格、名词性和形容词性物主代词或反身代词的用法;数词方面要注意基数词和序数词的变化以及分数和虚实数的用法,例如:three-third,2/3-twothirds,onethousand/thousandsof;冠词只需要在a或an之间判别,如agirl/anoldman;当遇到介词和连词时,就更简单,只要符合上下文逻辑或固定短语搭配,填入即可。为了方便记忆,试着记住下面的顺口溜:空前空后要注意,“名词”单复数要牢记,还有‘s不能弃,“动词”注意要变形,“形副”注意要用三种级,要填“数词”请留意,千万别忘“基”和“序”,填入“代词”需慎重,五格变化要谨记。4.完成填词后,应通读全文,复核校对。检查单词拼写是否正确,是否有时态、语态、惯用法及词语选用上的错误,以确保答案的正确性。最后把答案填入答卷时,切勿错位。例题解析:(一)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)。
Goodmorning,ladiesandgentlemen.I'mheretodaytoshareagoodlessonwithyou.Itisatruestoryaboutanoverseasstudent 71 ________ inGermany. Afteryearsofhardwork,thisstudentgraduatedwithamazingachievements.Everyonethoughthewasgoingtogetagood 72________ easilyandhaveabrightfuture.Buttohisdisappointment,hewasnotevengiventhe 73 _______ foraninterview!Thethirdtimehewasrefused,hecouldn'thelptelephoningthecompanytoask 74________ theydidn'twanthim.Theanswerwassimple."Wedon'tofferjobsto 75 __________ peopleinGermany." Whatwaswrong,youmightwonder?Thetruthis,shortlyafterhearrivedinGermany,thiscleverstudentfoundthatitwas 76________ toskipbuyingsubwaytickets.So 77_____ savemoney,heoftenwentwithoutaticket.Asaresult,hehadbeencaughtwithoutaticketinthesubway 78________ times. Fromthisstory,welearnthatwemaygetshort-termbenefitsindishonestways,butthetruthwill 79 ________ soonerorlaterandthecostishigh.Soremember:honestyisthe 80 _______rule.That'sallformyspeech.Thankyou!【主旨大意】这是一篇演讲稿。通过一个生动的例子告诉大家一个道理:我们可以用不诚实的方式获取短期的利益,但迟早会真相大白,并为此付出高昂的代价。诚实才是上策。答案:71.living现在分词作定语,修饰student72.job前一句说该学生取得了惊人的成绩,都认为他能有一份好工作(job)和光明未来。73.chance句意:他甚至没有被给面试的机会。74.why.why引导的宾语从句表示原因。75.dishonest由下文知那个学生4次逃票,所以是不诚实的。76.easy句意:...发现逃票很容易。注意句型:Itis+adj.+todosth.77.inorderto 句意:...为了节省钱,他经常逃票。78.four fourtimes四次。注意用基数词79.comeout。 "thetruthwillcomeout"将会真相大白。80.best. "honestyisthebestrule"诚实才是上策。注意the后的最高级形式。(二)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)。 ProvingThemWrong! I'mJohnWood,adoctoratafamousBostonhospital.Duringthefirsttwoyearsofhighschool,Ifoundbiologyvery56______.Myreportcardsalwayssaidthingslike"muststudyharder"or"Johnshouldn'tchoosescience57_______."Itwasreallyterriblefor58_______whohadalwaysdreamedofbecomingadoctor.Ilostconfidence,soIlefthighschoolxjatsixteenand 59_________ workingatasupermarket. OneeveningIsawadocumentaryaboutAlbertEinstein.Accordingtothedocumentary,Einsteinhaddonereally60_______atschool.IbegantothinkthatEinsteincould61________,thenImayhaveachance,too.Ididn'twanttoleavemyjob,62_________Idecidedtogotonightschooltofinishhighschool.Twoyearslater,Iwenttoa 63_________university. I'veoftenthoughtIshouldcontactthe 64__________ theEinsteindocumentary and 65 __________ him.Asforthebiologyteacher,Imightcontacther,too,oneday-butnottothankher!【主旨大意】梦想成为医生的"我",由于生物学得不好,在老师一句"不适合学理科"评价下,"我"失去信心。然而从爱因斯坦成功事例的鼓舞下,"我"梦想成真。一句话可以成就一个人,也可毁掉一个人。56.difficult根据下文"成绩单总是写着'应努力学习'"可生物对作者来说很难。57.classes句意为"不应选择理科"58.someone对梦想成为医生的人来说很糟糕59.started离开学习开始在超市上班。60.badly根据文献爱因斯坦在学校曾经学的很糟。61.succeed爱因斯坦能成功,我可能还有机会。62.so连词的考察"由于我不想丢掉工作,因此我决定上夜校。"63.medical根据上文梦想成为医生,所以应为"上医学院"64.reporter我应联系爱因斯坦文献的记者65.thank我应联系爱因斯坦文献的记者并谢谢他。实战练习(1)well,soft,second,better,may,strongly,afraid,sand,stayup,if,now,house Wecan’tstopanearthquake(地震),butwecandothingstomakesuretheydon’tdestroy(毁坏)wholecities.First,itisnota1.________ideatobuildhousesalonglineswhere2.________oftheearth’splates(板块)jointogether.Second,ifyouthinkthere3.________beanearthquake,itisbettertobuildhousesonrocks,noton4.________.Third,youmustmakethehousesas5.________aspossible.Weakbuildingswillfalldowninanearthquake,butstrongonesmay6.________..Scientistsare7.________thatonedayanevenbiggerearthquakewillhitthepartaroundSanFrancisco(旧金山).Theycallit“TheBigOne”.However,peopletodayarestillbuildingmore8.________.ThepopulationinandaroundSanFranciscois9.________tentimesmorethanitwasin1906.Thismeansthat10.________thereisanotherearthquake,agreatmanyhousesandbuildingswillbedestroyed. (2)(2011四川宜宾)第二节:选词填空。(共8个小题,每小题1分,计8分)从下面方框中选出8个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺。(每词限用一次)take,bad,medicine,careful,nothing,come,month,something,and,wrong Mr.Shutelivesinavillage.Hehasgotabigfamilyandastrongdog.Hisfarmissmall76heisoftenfreeinwinter.Sohegoestoacityandfindsworkthere.Oncehestayedinacityfortwo77.WhenNewYearwascoming,hewentbackhometoseehiswifeandhischildren.Onhiswayhome,somethingwas78withhiseyes.Whenheknockedonthedoor,hisdog79outandwasnotfriendlytohim.Hiswifehurriedtodriveitaway.Thenextmorninghewenttoseeadoctor.Thedoctorlookedoverhiseyes80andgavehimsome81.Beforeheleft,hetoldthedoctorabouthisdog.Whenheheardthis,thedoctorbegantolaughandsaid,“Maybesomethingiswrongwithyourdog’seyes,too.”WhenMr.Shutegothome,hetoldhiswifeaboutit.Thewomansaid,“I’mafraidit’strue.Ifathiefcomesintoourhouse,itwon’tseehimandhe’llsteal82here.”Mr.Shutethoughthiswifewasright.Hethenmadehisdog83hismedicineinstead.(3)【2011山东菏泽】五、综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。(请你一定要注意词语的形式变化!) tomustaskunusualitwhenearlywhonoticeifMynameisJimWhite.IliveinAmerica.Ihadavery(66)experienceonSunday.IsawaUFOinthedaytime.(67)thisspring,IwentoutsidewithmyfriendBill(68)livedclosetome.Wewerewalkingtoahill(69)Isawalargebrightlightdancinginthesky.IcalledJimandaskedhimtolookup.Hekept(70),“Whatisthat?”“AUFO!”Ishoutedexcitedly.I(71)itwasroundandredinthecenter.Afterwelookedat(72)foramoment,wefounditseemedthatithadwings,butitwasstillround.BillwouldnotbelievemewhenItoldhimit(73)beaUFO.Weshouted(74)itandwewishedthatitwouldland.Wewantedtoknow(75)therewasanalieninit.Butsoonitdisappeared.Iguessedwescareditoff.Doyoubelieveme?It’satruestory.请将答案写在下面的横线上:(4)【2011浙江杭州】七、选词填空SirEdmundHillarywasthefirstmantoclimbMountEverest.OnMay29,1953heclimbedandmeasured61)__________highestmountainthenknowntoman―29,000feetstraightup.Hewasspoken62)__________offorhiseffortswhenhecameback.Heevenmadeadvertisementsforbigcompanies.However,63)__________wereadhisbook,HighAdventure,wedon'tunderstandthatHillaryhadtogrowintothissuccess.Yousee,in1952hetriedtoclimbMountEverest,but64)__________.AfewweekslateragroupinEnglandaskedhimtogivea65)__________toitsmembers.Hillarywasgivenawarmwelcome66)__________walkingonstage.Peopletherethoughthimasahero,butEdmundHillarysaw67)__________asafailure.Hemovedawayfromthemicrophoneandwalkedtothesideofthestage.Heliftedonehandandpointedatapictureofthemountain.Hesaidina68)__________voice,“MountEverest,youbeatmethe69)__________time,butI’llbeatyouthenexttimebecauseyou’ve70)__________allyouaregoingtogrow,butI'mstillgrowing!”(5)将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每个单词只能填一次。AccordingtoXinhuaNewsAgency,3,000yellowschoolbusesstartedtheirserviceinChongqing512011.TheseschoolbusesareliketheonesintheUSasweusuallyseeonTVandinmovies.Theschoolbusesarebrightyellowincolour.Theyarestrongerthanthearmy’scars.TheyarefromtheUS.Theyellowschoolbushasabignose.This52thestudentssafewhenothercarscrashintotheschoolbus.Thebusalsohassomedevices(设备),suchaswarninglightsandstopsignalarm.IntheUS,yellowschoolbusesarevery53.Thereareabout480,000schoolbusesinthecountry.Usually,theyellowschoolbusesarefreetoride.InChina,schoolbusesbecamepopularinthepastfewyears.Onthebus,54thebusdriver,thereisalwaysateacherwhosedutyistowatchthestudents.Childrenusuallyrestonthebus.Someofthemalsorecitetexts.SchoolbusesinChinaarenotfree.Thefeeis55fromschooltoschool.MoreaboutyellowschoolbusesintheUSYellowbecamethecolourofschoolbusesin1939.Americaneducator,FrankW.Cyr56it.Thecolourhelpedothercarstoseethebuses.Intheearlymorning,theblacklettersontheyellowbusareeasytosee.Kidscanlistentomusic,talkontheir57orjustsleep.Buttheycan’tplacethingsintheaisle(过道).Theyshouldkeeptheirheadsandarms58thebus.ItisnotagoodideatotalktothebusdriverCthedriverneedstopayattentiontotheroad.(6)将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每次只能填一次。A.ThewayB.fromadistanceC.ownD.hasstudiedE.grewF.recordingG.likeH.doI.actJaneGoodallisafamouswomanscientist,who__51___chimpanzees(黑猩猩)inAfricaformanyyears.Herresearchhelpspeopleunderstandhowmuchtheybehave__52___humans.Nobodybeforehasfullyunderstoodchimpanzees’behavior.Janespentmanyyearsobservingand___53___theirdailyactivities.Shedidnotstudyatauniversitybutsheworkedwithanimalsintheir__54__environment.WhenshearrivedatGombe(贡贝在尼日尼亚)in1960,itwasusuallyforawomantoliveintheforest.Onlyafterhermothercametohelpherforthefirstmonths,wassheallowedtobeginherproject.Atfirst,JanecouldnotgetclosetothechimpanzeesofGombe,butlittlebylittleshewasabletomoveclosertothechimpanzeesandwatchthem__55__withbinoculars(望远镜).Finally,Jane___56___veryclosetothechimpanzeesatGombe.Jane’spatienceandtrustwonthemover,andsheenjoyedadegreeofacceptance(接受度)thatwashardlydreamedpossible.Shesatamongthechimpanzees,andtheywouldgreetherasthey__57__eachotherwithatouchorakiss.Herworkhaschanged__58__peoplethinkaboutchimpanzees,andshehasbeenhelpingtherestoftheworldunderstandandrespectthelifeoftheseanimals.Perhapsmostsignificantly,Jane’sworkhasopenedawindowintotheworldofchimpanzeesforapublicwithastrongcuriosity(好奇心),andithasprovedmoresuccessfulthananyonehaseverimagined.(7)将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次。BrianraninCentralParkeverymorning.He51tookafive-dollarbillwithhiminhispocket.Afterrunningheboughthimselfacupofcoffeeandahamburger.Oneday52runnerknockedintohim.Forafewmomentshedidn'tthinkaboutit.Hefeltforhisfive-dollarbillinhispocket.Itwasn'tthere!Thatmanhad53it!Themanwasonly30metersfaraway.Brianranafterhim,hithimandsaid,"Givemethe54!"Themansaid,"OK!Juststaycool!Takeiteasy!"ThenthemangaveBrianafive-dollarbill.Thenthemanranawayas55ashecould!Brianfeltreallygood56rantotheshop.Heboughthimselfacoffeeandahamburger.Thenheranhome.Hiswifewas57him.Shesaid,"Oh,dear!You'vehadabadmorning,haven'tyou?""No!Why?I'vehadavery58morning!""Really?Butyouleftyourfive-dollarbillonthetable!"(8)将下列单词词组填入空格。每空格填一词,每词只能填一次A.clothesB.leftC.thoughD.difficultE.parentF.readingG.happywithH.angryaboutI.cametrueMymotherwasahousewife.Shethoughtthatsuccessfulpeoplespentalotmoretime__51___thanwatchingTV.Sosheaskedmybrotherandmetoreadtwobookseveryweekinourfreetime.Shewouldcheckthemwithmarks,__52___shecouldn’treadthebooksatall.WhenIwenttoschool,IwasanA-student,butnotforlong.Iwantedcool__53___andhungoutwithfriends.IwentfrombeinganA-studenttoaC-student,butIdidn’tcare.Onenight,IcomplainedaboutnothavingenoughItalianT-shirts.Thenmymothergavemeallhermoney.ShesaidIcouldgetthemoney__54__tobuyshirtsifIfinishedbuyingallthingsthefamilyneeded.Iwasvery__55__that,butafterIboughtthosethings,therewasnomoneyleft.Igottoknowhow_56__itwasformymothertodoallthis.IwentbacktomystudiesandbecomeanA-studentagain.Finally,mydream__57__andIbecomeadoctor.Mystoryisreallymymother’sstory--awomanwithlittleeducationgreatlychangedmylifeasa__58__.So,Ibelievethereisnojobmoreimportantthanparenting.(9)将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次。Hundredsofyearsago,newswascarriedfromplacetoplacebypeopleonfootorbyhorse.Ittookdays,weeksandsometimesmonthsforpeopleto___51___news.Nowitispossibletosendwordsandpicturesaroundtheworldinseconds.Billionsofpeoplelearnaboutnewsstoriesoftheirowncountryand___52___theworldeveryday,eitherbywatchingTVorreadingnewspapers.Newspapershavebeenanimportant__53__ofeverydaylifesincethe18thcentury.Manycountrieshavehundredsofdifferentnewspapers.Howdonewspapereditorsdecidewhichnewsstoriestoprint?Whydotheyprintsomestoriesandnotothers?Whatmakesagoodnewspaperstory?Firstly,itisimportanttoreportnewstories.TV__54__canreportnewsmuchfasterthannewspapers.Yet,newspapersgivemoreaboutthesamestory.Theymayalsolookatthestoryinanotherway,ortheymayprintcompletelydifferentstoriestothoseonTV.Secondly,anewsstoryhastobeinterestingand__55__.Peopledon’twanttoreadstoriesabouteverydaylife.Asaresult,manystoriesareaboutsomekindofdangerandseemtob...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 venture 的文章

随机推荐