编对话马云!谢谢了!

英语好的朋友能帮忙翻译下这个对话吗~谢谢了 请不要拿在线翻译糊弄_百度知道
英语好的朋友能帮忙翻译下这个对话吗~谢谢了 请不要拿在线翻译糊弄
I have a meeting with my accountant tomorrow morning. She’s preparing my income tax return, and I need to go over some of the receipts with her.Pamela: Income tax return! Don’t you think the government just squanders our hard-earned tax on some unnecessary projects?Alan:
Sure, someone they do, but we are living pretty well and, to be honest, I don’t mind paying taxes. If I’m paying income tax, it means I’m earning would be much lower.Pamela: If the poor would just get jobs, our taxes would be much lower.Alan:
Most people would rather work than receive charity, but the situation is complex: sometimes there are no jobs that they are trained for.Pamela: Then they should take the needed training—upgrade their skills and knowledge to become more employable.Alan:
Training and upgrading cost money. Some government tax dollars are directed to programs that help the poor get jobs.Pamela: But even when jobs are available, some of the unemployed don’t want to work. They would rather have a handout.Alan:
It’s partly a matter of education. Some people have to be educated to realize how much fuller their life would be if they were not dependent on charity.Pamela: I think the government should attack unemployment by reducing the tax rate. That would put more money into people’s pockets, then they would spend more, and the spending would create more jobs for the poor.Alan:
Many people would agree with you.
分不多~麻烦各位帮帮忙 对于您可能是举手之劳 但是对我却有很大帮助的 谢谢了~ 拿在线翻译糊弄的朋友就算了
提问者采纳
艾伦;明天早上我和我的会计师要开个会,她在准备我的纳税申报,我需要从她那里拿些收据.帕梅拉;纳税申报?!你不认为政府只是把我们来之不易的钱花在一些不需要的项目上?艾伦;当然,他们是这样做,但我们现在生活很好,并且,说实话我不介意交税.如果我支付所得税,这意味着我收入要低很多.帕梅拉;如果穷人能得到工作,我们的税会低得多.艾伦;大多数人宁愿多接收慈善工作,但局势是复杂的,有时没工作,他们在培训.帕梅拉;那么他们就应该采取必要的培训,提高他们的技能和知识变得更加有能力受到雇用。艾伦;培训和提高需要花钱.政府收税是程序上帮助穷人得到工作.帕梅拉;但即使有工作,一些失业者不想工作.他们宁愿接受施舍.艾伦;这是一个教育问题,有些人必需受到教育,让他们意识到如果不依赖于慈善事业,他们如何去丰富自己的生活.帕梅拉;我觉得政府应该降低税率来改善失业问题.这样人们可以拿到更多的钱,然后他们将花费更多,而开支将为穷人创造更多的就业机会。艾伦;很多人都会同意你的建议.
我QQ 欢迎交流
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
格林斯潘:明天上午我要会见我的会计师。她是帮我准备要回所得税的。我需要她去收集一些证据。帕梅拉:所得税返回!你不觉得政府不必要浪费我们一些我们来之不易税的项目?艾伦:当然,他们这样做的人,但我们现在生活很好,并说实话,我不介意缴纳税款。如果我不缴纳的所得税,那显得我的收入很微薄。东区:如果穷人只想找到工作,我们的税收将大大降低。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
感谢您这些年来给我的关爱和照顾:生活英语情景对话
jo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Jim:Mom, happy Mother&s Day! Here&s my card. 妈妈,母亲节快乐!这是我给您的卡片。Mom:What a su
Mom, happy Mother&s Day! Here&s my card.&
妈妈,母亲节快乐!这是我给您的卡片。
What a surprise! Thanks. It&s beautiful.&
太让我惊喜了!谢谢。卡片很漂亮。
Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.&
感谢您这些年来给我的关爱和照顾。我非常感激。
This is the best card I&ve ever received.&
这是我收到过的最好的卡片。
Mom, what can I do for you today?&
妈妈,我今天能为您做点什么吗?
Nothing, son. I&m already very happy.&
儿子,没什么事情可做的。我已经很开心了。
How about dinner tonight? My treat.&
晚上我们出去吃顿饭怎么样?我请客。
Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We&ll have more time to catch up that way.&
我更愿意我们能在家里吃饭。那样我们就能有更多的时间聊聊这几年的事了。
I&m sorry I haven&t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.&
过去这几年我都没怎么关注这个,真是对不起。生意总是让我太忙。我道歉。
Oh, don&t mention it. I&m proud of you.&
哦,别说这个。我很为你感到骄傲的。
Thanks, ma. I love you so much.&
妈,谢谢您。我好爱您。
I love you, too.&
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
情景对话头条
海量语汇再现原生态的交流情景。200篇对话、100套主题
英语口语会话800句,每天生活必用的会话句型,根据不同场
BBC起步英语口语对话,由BBC中国录制,音频为一个中国人和
365天英语口语大全系列之日常口语会话,共6章71集,包括家
情景对话最新更新
英语口语最新头条
英语口语最新推荐
谁都想背时尚英语句子第1章:Unit 2 穿衣打扮,包含了mp3下载,lrc中英对照阅读,适合潮
舌尖上的美国口语笔记Unit1,讲述了关于美国生活基本用语之打招呼的英语口语学习笔
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:哪位英语高手给我现编一个大学英语对话,要四个人的,什么场景都行,不用太难,明天就用了,谢谢各位了
哪位英语高手给我现编一个大学英语对话,要四个人的,什么场景都行,不用太难,明天就用了,谢谢各位了
辛苦了,我谢谢各位了
补充:要能表演10分钟左右的对话
餐厅:Having A Dinner in A Restaurant Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? Tom: No, we don''t. Waiter: How many people are you together? Tom: Just two persons. 来源:考试大 Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking section, non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? Tom: We prefer non-smoking section. Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? Tom: How long a wait do you think there''ll be? Waiter: About eight minutes, I think. Tom: OK, we will wait a while. (Ten minutes later) Waiter: I''m sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. Tom: Thank you. 来源:考试大 Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now? Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer? Waiter: No problem. 来源:考试大 Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones. Jones: The same for me, please. Waiter: Yes, sir. Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom? Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please. 来源:考试大 Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak. Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink? Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom? Tom: I think I''ll have beer. Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please. Waiter: Would you like a dessert? Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have? Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course. Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away. 饭店用餐 侍者:晚上好。您约定座位了吗? 汤姆:没有。 侍者:你们一共多少人? 来源:考试大 汤姆:就两位。 侍者:你们要抽烟区还是非抽烟区,或是有空位就行? 汤姆:我们要非抽烟区。 侍者:十分抱歉,现在在非抽烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会吗? 汤姆:我们要等多长时间? 侍者:大约八分钟,我想。 汤姆:好吧,那我们就等一会儿。 (八分钟之后) 侍者:非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非抽烟区有空位了。请跟我来。 汤姆:谢谢。 侍者:这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗? 汤姆:对不起,我们还没决定要点什么,你再等一下好吗? 来源:考试大 侍者:没问题。来源:考试大 汤姆:我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。你呢,琼斯? 琼斯:我也要同样的。 侍者:好的,先生。 琼斯:你喜欢什么主菜,汤姆? 汤姆:我想吃炸板鱼。 琼斯:请给我一客牛腰肉排。 侍者:是。那么喝些什么呢? 琼斯:我喝红葡萄酒,你呢? 汤姆:我喝啤酒。 来源:考试大 琼斯:请拿一杯红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。 侍者:要不要甜食? 琼斯:你们有什么特色甜品? 侍者:柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。 汤姆:等我们吃过主菜再点吧。 侍者:好的,汤马上就会上来
的感言:很感谢 满意答案
人物: Xiao Ling (X), Lanlan(L) Yani,(Y) Songtao(S) 地点: 校园 Xiao Ling and Lanlan are on their way to the dormitory. Xiao Ling drops a book and Yani and Songtao who happen to be right behind them, pick up the book and give it back to them. Y: Excuse me, is this your book? X: Thank you so much. Y: You are welcome. Are you new admits? X : yes. We just came to register yesterday. My name is Xiao ling. Nice to meet you. This is my best high school friend Lanlan. Y: My name is Yani. Nice to meet you, too. This is my friend since childhood, Songtao. S: hi! We both came from xxx. L: really? I am from that city, too. We are all town fellows aren’t we?. It’s such a small world. S: absolutely. We both major in computer science. What’s your major? X: accounting. I don’t really like it. But my parents said this school offers excellent accounting programs and it will be easier for me to get a job later on. L: My major is education. I want to be a teacher. I think it is cool. S: I picked my own major because I know what I want. I just like computers a lot. I would like to be a computer programmer in the future. Y: Well, I don’t know wether I really like it or not. I just follow Songtao where he goes. X: I feel bad for those students who make it to the top but had to quit school because of financial problems. S: My parents paid some of my tution and I said to myself that I want to be a somebody. But no matter how much I do, I will never be able to repay my parents for what they have done for me. L: I think I will find some off campus jobs in summer. I don’t want to be a burden to my family . My parents have been working hard all their lives. X: Lanlan, you are great. S: look. The boys are playing basketball now. I will join them. See you ! X: let’s keep in touch, ok? L: I don’t have a cell phone. Can I send you e-mails? Y: Sure. Here is my cell phone number.
And this is my e-mail address. Please write to me. L: I will. X: this is mine.:.I am so glad to meet you. Take care! Y and S: bye!
的感言:很感谢
其他回答 (1)
做个食堂偶遇的对话吧,话题就是讨论一下食堂伙食的问题
那你能帮我编一个吗,我英语水平一般
.......你急用吗,我现在有事情,能到时发给你吗?
你什么时候能发过来啊
估计的明天了.....
我明天就得交稿了
那我晚上发给你吧,我的一会才能写,你早上看一下你的Q
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家用html编写打开网页时出现一个欢迎对话框代码:&body onLoad = alert(&你好,欢迎访问……&)&。但如果在关闭网页出现一个感谢对话框(不是警告对话框,这个这我知),应该怎样编写?
用html编写打开网页时出现一个欢迎对话框代码:&body onLoad = alert(&你好,欢迎访问……&)&。但如果在关闭网页出现一个感谢对话框(不是警告对话框,这个这我知),应该怎样编写?
&script&
window.onbeforeunload = function()
alert(&欢迎下次访问!&);
&/script&

&body onunload=&thanks('欢迎下次访问!');&& 的区别在于
前者关闭之前就显示对话框,后者关闭之后才显示。
请注意它们的区别
的感言:辛苦你们了。
其他回答 (3)
这样啦:
&body onunload=&thanks('谢谢哦!');&&
window.onbeforeunload = function()
alert(&欢迎下次光临!&);
&body onload=&alert('你好,欢迎访问....')& onunload=&alert('欢迎下次访问')&&
相关知识等待您来回答
网页制作领域专家以English language learning为题编对话 谢谢_百度知道
以English language learning为题编对话 谢谢
期末考试,老师让我们以English language learning为题目编口语。谢谢!
A: how can I study well as you do?B: well, you have to increase you reading ability, reading and reciting.
So how long do you read in English per day?A: I usually read in English about 1 hour.B: You know, actually, read 3 hours each day would be better for you and as you read, And also one should recite as many words as he or she can, because word is the basis of a language just like the basis of the organ and body is one and another single cellA: thanks, and how about listening? I find that it is difficult to follow someone.B: I suggest you that you should listen to some materials everyday at least 1 hour and try to write down the main information. A:How should I learn the grammatical rules?B:Grammar is difficult for every learner
you should
only by obeying the basic rules of the language can one form the simple words into phrases, and phrases into sentences. And seldom a person wants to make.A: well, thanks. Other more, the writing part is really hard for me? What should I do?B: if you read more, you will be better in writing. Try to remember more phrases and word as you reading. And you can write one essay every week. And ask someone who is good at English for correct and write it again.A: Oh, it sounds too heave for me. But I will do my best.B: good luck! Always remember that one should take a optimistic attitude toward English learning. In most of the cases, the only quality you need is just some patience.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq对话框打不了字 的文章

随机推荐