i can roll the pumpkin.中roll是roll什么意思思

Roll Dem Bones on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Roll Dem Bones by Richard Tiernan, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Roll Dem Bones
By Richard Tiernan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Roll Dem Bones is now Universal! Download it for iPhone or iPad and it'll work on all your other iOS devices!Demmy's Graveyard has had a grave robbing! All of the graveyards residents have had their bones stolen and it's up to Demmy to get them back! Demmy, a skull whose never had a body, is so use to rolling to get around that he is the only one who can help out the graveyard!At the start of every level, scroll around to see where the bones are that Demmy needs to collect. Then tap Demmy and he is ready to roll! Press and hold your finger on the screen to aim Demmy where you'd like him to launch to. Each time you press your finger on the screen, it will stop Demmy where he is (on the ground, mid-air...it doesn't matter he will stop!) and where you let go is where he will reroute to. This can be done three times. After three launches, he'll be dizzy but hopefully he'll roll to the coffin and complete the level!Help Demmy roll, ride and drift his way through 40 levels or curves, jumps, loop de loops, pipes, switches and more, all in the name of collecting everyones bones! It's a rolling good time!Looking for more levels for RDB? Let me know what you'd like to see !
What's New in Version 1.1
Follow me at @rctiernan and let me know what you think of the game!In this update:- iOS 7 Support! No more pesky random freezing!- Fixed the levels having a brown border on newer iPhones- Added a direction icon to each level to show what directions the level pans in
Screenshots
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.1Size: 25.0 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Richard TiernanCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&5 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.a roll of the dice的中文意思
沪江词库精选a roll of the dice是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
a roll of the dice英语翻译成中文: 掷骰子,碰运气,可能性
Go to roll a dice.
去掷个骰子吧。
One of the dice has rolled under the table.
有一粒骰子滚到桌子下面去了。
&We followed all the rules, but the dice rolled poorly for us, and one man lost his life that day
“我们遵守一切规章制度,但我们的运气不好,那天死了一人。
英语短语推荐
2014a roll of the dice是什么意思由沪江网提供。小学三年级英语短文_鞍山学大教育
小学三年级英语短文
学习的时候,因为你们还处于阶段,可能还意识不到英语学习的重要性,在学习英语的时候只能以趣味性为主,下面我们给大家介绍一些有趣的小学三年级英语短文。
A Clever Panda
A little panda picks up a pumpkin and wants totake it home. But the pumpkin is too big. The panda can&t take it home.
Suddenly she sees a bear riding a bike toward her.She watches the bike. &I know! I have a good idea.& she jumps and shoutshappily, &I can roll a pumpkin. It&s like a wheel.&
So she rolls the pumpkin to her home. When hermother sees the big pumpkin, she is surprised, &Oh, my God! How can you carryit home?& the little panda answers proudly, &I can&t lift it, but I can roll it.&Her mother smiled and says,&What a clever girl! Use youheard to do something,&
聪明的熊猫
一只小熊猫摘了一只大南瓜,想把它拿回家。但是这只南瓜太大了,她没有办法把这么大的南瓜带回家。
突然她看见一只狗熊骑着一辆自行车朝她这边来。她看着自行车,跳着说:&有了!我有办法了。我可以把南瓜滚回家去。南瓜好像车轮。
于是她把那瓜滚回家。当她妈妈看到这只大南瓜的时候,很惊讶:&天啊!这么食的南瓜!你是怎么把它带回家来的?&小熊猫自豪地说;&我拎不动它,可是我能滚动它啊!&她妈妈微笑着说:&真聪明啊!记住:只要你肯动脑筋,没有难办的事。
不知道文中这些有趣的小学三年级英语短文,是不是可以调动起大家学英语的积极性呢!希望同学们加油!
最后阅读完本文()之后,学大教育的小编将为大家推荐更多的相关文章,内容相当精彩,一定不要错过。
学大辅导热线:400-059-4662
明星学员辅导科目:语文辅导前:20.0分 辅导后:80.0分 辅导科目:化学辅导前:79.0分 辅导后:130.0分 辅导科目:辅导前:70.0分 辅导后:99.0分
为什么选择学大教育 关于学大教育 客服中心专家:如何给孩子讲双语故事
主机:电信1号

我要回帖

更多关于 canberra是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐