7k7k小游戏的火车闯关游戏(Train Track Builder ) 55关怎么过?

7k7k闯关小子第16关怎么过_百度知道
7k7k闯关小子第16关怎么过
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
16关根本过不了,游戏本身的问题,不怨你技术
游戏坏了按正常是先第一个按钮在第5个在接第2个再第3个最后第四个。
游戏坏了按正常是先第一个按钮在第5个在接第2个再第3个最后第四个。
游戏坏了按正常是先第一个按钮在第5个在接第2个再第3个最后第4个。!
dfjetlrutirfgeljrketluekgjfiguertjgtkrguitugtirgiorjeotijreo
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁7k7k小游戏里小红球闯关2中的17关怎么过_百度知道
7k7k小游戏里小红球闯关2中的17关怎么过
怎么跳上去啊???各位大仙们帮帮忙啊!!!谢了
只要跳上去吃到星星然后走到大红旗那里就算过关了。。。
提问者采纳
到墙下,向后冲,边冲边跳.会踩到一个隐形的地,再踩到后,向终点那边跳一定距离又能踩到一个,共能踩到两个过去后,大红旗会换位子,不用管,一直往前跳不用往回跳 .一定选我为答案
提问者评价
佩服的五体投地!!!终于过去了,哈哈哈!!!
其他类似问题
7k7k小游戏的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
按蹲不放,再松手,松手时按跳OK
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Train World Builder无尽模式
Train World Builder
更新时间:
下载:52次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 Train World Builder无尽模式
是否已经厌倦了传统的闯关模式游戏呢?来一款轻松有趣的无尽模式游戏吧。采用无尽模式的游戏,通常都简单容易上手却有着无穷无尽的乐趣,重复简单的操作便能积下许多分数,过程中还能体会到有趣的益智味道。快来尝试一下。
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Train World Builder攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
Play CLASSIC WOOD TRAINS then RIDE YOUR TRAIN and watch them go! Blow the TRAIN WHISTLE and zoom through CITY WORLD! Beautiful graphics, train sound effects and kid friendly TRAIN MUSIC! A unique FREE PLAY experience designed by certified early childhood educators allowing kids to develop eye hand coordination, right brain left brain orientation abilities and STEM foundation skills(Science Technology Engineering & Math)FULL version is also available.Read an independent REVIEW from iphonemom at /train-world-builderPlease LEAVE US POSITIVE RANKING/REVIEW and support our work.
We are early childhood professionals making quality noncompetitive apps for open ended play and creative thinking.******************************************************************See a YouTube video of this game at /watch?v=dqVhPervFEA&sns=em *****WHAT KIDS & PARENTS ARE
SAYING?****** THE STANDARD for 3D TRAIN SET BUILDING!
Beautiful, easy to use and developmentally stimulating for young children.* “My train went to the city and I saw a Fire Engine! I MADE IT all by myself.”* "MUSIC, 3D GRAPHICS, TRAINS, wooden track like my sons BRIO(TM) and THOMAS(TM) toys."*"My 3 year old has learned TO READ COMMON SIGHT WORDS from the train signs!"*****WHAT IS THE TRAIN WORLD APP***** brings the fun of playing with classic wooden trains to the digital world.
Kids pick a TRAIN ENGINE to use and a TRAIN WORLD to build in, including CITY(Demo version), ZOO(Paid version), FARM(Paid Version), or PAPER WORLD(Paid Version).
Visit the train world map and build with tracks.
Then TAKE A RIDE on your train in 3D!
View your world from the engineers seat or change the camera angle to either side.
Learn to count while collecting stars as you build.
Learn how to read SIGHT WORDS as you travel through the TRAIN WORLDS and read the signs.
Play on iPhone, iPod and iPad!*****FEATURES******3 Train Engines(Paid Version) or 1 train engine(Demo version) to choose from including beautiful WOOD TRAIN ENGINE(Demo Version), powerful SANTE FE DIESEL ENGINE, or the classic STEAM.*4 TRAIN WORLDS(Paid Version) or 1 Train World(Demo Version) to choose from including city world(Demo version), zoo world, farm world, or paper world.*TRAIN RIDING MUSIC including I’ve Been Working On The Railroad.*SOUND EFFECTS for each world including city sounds(Demo Version), zoo animal sounds, farm sounds and more.*3D GRAPHICS -colorful animals, trees, buildings, vehicles, and objects with a 3D wood train set theme all surrounded by a realistic panoramic sky-scape.*REWARD BASED star collection activity to keep kids motivated as they learn.
Kids plan and build a track layout to collect as many stars as they can catch.
Counting is fun as their stars number count increases each time they pick one up.*EASY KID FRIENDLY interface is toddler intuitive.*SAVE train world layouts.
LOAD and OPEN
later to play or EDIT favorites!*SHARE pictures of the TRAIN WORLD APP on Facebook(TM) *****QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS*****We value your privacy and do NOT collect contact data.
We have no way to contact you via a review or ranking - if you have any issues or questions, please contact us at Become a fan on Facebook:/pages/Gadget-Masters/488Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7 Categories: Creative Play, Early Learning, Letters, Games, Educational, Kids, Music, Special Needs
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Train World Builder无尽模式的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。7k7k闯关小子第十六关怎么过啊???_百度知道
7k7k闯关小子第十六关怎么过啊???
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这是通关网址,你看看。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 7k7k奥拉星 的文章