Unit Objectives
●To talk about possible situations and possible results
●To enlarge the vocabulary about wild animals
●To use factual information to support their opinions on wild animals
●To learn to take the responsibility to protect wild animals
LANGUAGE POINTS AND FOCUSES
PERIOD 1: COMIC STRIPES & WELCOME TO THE UNIT
Teaching Objectives
●To introduce the topic and main task of the unit. Help the students to focus on ‘Wild animals’
●To learn more about wild animals and then express their preference
●To think of ways to help the endangered animals
Teaching procedures
STEP 1 Answering the question
Tell the students that I have got a very difficult question to answer. And I would like to ask you to answer the question, too. Show the question on the board. And get the students to discuss about it.
Get the students to talk about Question A first. (It may not be very difficult for the students to answer.) Then show the students Question B. Give the students a few minutes to discuss about the question. (For more able students, encourage them to speak out their questions, too. )
STEP 2 Listening and answering
Tell the students that Eddie is now facing such a problem. Get the students to listen to the tape and then answer the following questions:
1. Who has food?&&&& Eddie has food.
2. Is he going to share his food with his master / e-dog?
No, he isn’t going to share his food with Hobo.
STEP 3 Reading the dialogue together or in roles
Get the students to read the dialogue together or in roles. Ask the students to practice and remember the dialogue and then act it out.
STEP 4 Finishing the following exercises
Get the students to focus on possible actions and possible results of the dialogue. Then get them to finish the following exercises.
Possible Actions&&&&&&&&&& &Possible results
1.If I don’t have food,&&&&&&&& I ___ (die).
2.If I die,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& no one _________ (look) after you.
3.If you eat my food,&&&&&&&& I _________ (not talk) to you.
4.If Hobo doesn’t have food,&& he ____ (die).
5.If Eddie dies,&&&&&&&&&&&&& no one _________ (look) after Hobo.
6.If Hobo eats Eddie’s food,& &Eddie __________ (not talk) to Hobo.
STEP 5 Getting to know about wild animals
Man is now having the same problem, too. Many animals share the same homeland with us. However, man has taken their food and their homes away. Ask, ‘Do you think we should do something to help?’ (Yes.)
Wild animals are our friends. It is important to protect wild animals. (Write the sentence on the board then get the students to read it aloud.)
‘Let’s check how much you know about wild animals. Do you know them?’ Show the pictures of the animals.
Ask the students to give the names of the animals and then encourage them to speak out what they know about the animals, focusing on the appearance and something special about it.
STEP 6 Play a guessing game
Play a guessing game. Write the names on pieces of papers and then invite some of the more able students to choose and say something of the animals (To make it easier, ask the students to use the first person). The other students should listen carefully and guess what animal it is.
STEP 7 Talking the animal they like best/least
Get the students to talk the animal they like best/least. If possible, encourage them to mention some simple reasons.
STEP 8 Homework
Find more information about wild animals and finish the exercises.
PERIOD 2: READING I
Teaching Goals
●To develop the ability to guess general meaning form context
●To get to know the problems that the giant pandas are facing and then start to think of way to protect the pandas
●To get to know the importance of animal protecting
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Talking about the animals
Get the students to talk about the animals once again. Play the guessing game. Write something about a kind of animal on pieces of paper. Invite some of the students to choose and read about the animal and the others try to guess what animal it is.
Guess what they are?
STEP 2 Teaching the words ‘hunter’, ‘survive’ and ‘reserve’
As students come to ‘giant pandas’, get the students to talk about whatever they know about giant pandas. As they mention there are few giant pandas now, teach the words ‘hunter’, ‘survive’ and ‘reserve’.
To arouse the students’ interest, get the students to guess how heavy giant pandas are at birth. The teacher can also give them some choices to choose from. (e.g. 2 jin, 500 grams, 100 grams and& 1 kilogram)
STEP 3 Telling the students the right answer
Tell the students the right answer. (They may be amazed at the information.)
Say ‘I have some pictures here. They show how the baby grows into a giant panda. Can you put them into the right order?’
Show them the following pictures and ask them to put them into the right order.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&
STEP 4 Listening to the first part of the passage
Tell the students, ‘Millie has found a report about giant pandas. Let’s read it and learn more about the animal. But first let’s listen to the first part of the passage and answer the following questions.’
STEP 5 Filling in the following table
Say ‘So it’s really amazing that the baby panda is so small. Do you want to know how it grows into a giant panda? Let’s open your books and read the passage.’ Get the students to read the passage and fill in the following table.
&Ask ‘What did Xi Wang at different time?’ Get the students to read and find out.&
STEP 6 Finishing Part C
Get the students to finish Part C: the growth of Xi Wang. Look at the pictures and get the students to read the sentences here loudly. This will once again consolidate the students’ understanding of Xi Wang’s growth.
STEP 7 Reading and finding out the problem
Say ‘Are pandas lovely? (Yes.) However, they are now in danger. It is hard for them to survive in the wild. (Write the sentence on the board.)They are facing a lot of problems. Can you find them out?’ Get the students to read and find out the problem and what people did to solve the problems.
STEP 8 Finishing Part D
Hunters, farmers and some people did something bad to giant pandas. Get the students to say something to them.
Hunters you shouldn’t kill giant pandas for their fur. AND SO ON.
Get the students to finish Part D, Page 62. Check the answers.
STEP 9 Discussion
Discussion: As a middle school student, can you think of some good ideas to protect pandas?
STEP 10 Homework: Read the passage and finish off the exercises in the books.
PERIOD 3: READING II
Teaching Goals
●To read the passage once again for more details
●To read the passage again and figure our how the writer organize the passage
●To read the passage and focus on the language points to improve the students’ fluency and accuracy talking about giant pandas
●To develop students’ responsibility towards the endangered animal
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Reading the passage aloud together
Get the students to read the passage aloud together. Invite them to finish the Part B, Check the answers. (This may offer the less able students another time to consolidate the new words.)
STEP 2 Finishing off Part E
Ask the students to finish off Part E, Page 62. Use this as a revision to help the students recall what they have learned last time.
STEP 3 Working out the answers
Get the students to read the passage together once again and then divide the class into groups of 4-5. Ask them to work out the answer to the following question ‘How many parts are there in the passage.’
Give the students enough time to talk about it. And then invite some of them to express their personal opinions. (Students should be encouraged to speak out what they think.)
STEP 4 Finishing the following exercises
Get the student to talk about Part I. Invite them to talk about the growth of Xi Wang by finishing the following exercises:
Then get the students to analyze the sentences: the when-clauses in each sentence give us a past time, so the main clauses use Simple Past Tense. (Students may come to the conclusion through observation.) Then get the student to underline such sentences in the passage.
STEP 5 Finding them out
‘During the growth of Xi Wang, Xi Wang had many ‘first-times’ Can you find them out.’ Use the following exercises to help students.
In this way, the teacher directs the students attention to the use of ‘to’-infinitives after ‘start’ and ‘begin’.&
STEP 6 Rewriting sentences
Say ‘Sadly, it is very difficult for giant pandas to survive in the wild.’ and write the sentence on the board. Then try to rewrite the sentence into the following sentences. ‘It is dangerous for giant pandas to live on in the wild.’ ‘They are in danger.’
These are some very important sentence patterns in the passage. Also it is necessary for the teacher to point out that ‘live on’ has a similar meaning with ‘survive’. This may also help the students to understand that we can use ‘be dangerous’ or ‘be in danger’ to talk about a similar situation.
STEP 7 Finding out that why they are in danger
Get the students to find out that why they are in danger. To make the task easier, the teacher can show the following before hand.
As a result, the students’ attention will be easily drawn to the use of ‘if’-clauses. Guide the students to focus on the tense of the subordinate- clauses and main clauses. (I think it is OK for some teachers to use ‘’ to make summary here. At least it may help the students to remember this phenomenon.)
Explain the phrases here ‘kill…for…’, ‘cut down’, ‘have nowhere to live’ ‘find sb. adj’ and ‘take…away’.
STEP 8 Talking about the actions people take to protect the pandas
Say ‘If we do nothing, soon there will be no giant pandas in the world.’ and then get them to talk about the actions people take to protect the pandas.
We must take the following actions to protect them.&
We can make giant panda reserves bigger.
• We can build more reserves .
• We can encourage farmers to leave the giant panda reserves
Direct students’ attention to the use of ‘make sb. adj.’ and ‘encourage sb. to do sth.’ . If time permits, give more examples.
STEP 9 Reading though the whole passage again
Get the students to read though the whole passage again, focusing on the different language points.
STEP 10 More exercises about the language points
Do more exercises about the language points to check.
1.She looks _____________(health).
2.When Tom was born, he ___________(weigh) 6 jin.
3.We should encourage him ___________(help) his good friend.
4.We ask the ___________(hunt) not to hunt the animals.
5.If it snows tomorrow, the primary school students _______(stay) at home.
6.Now many pandas are in ________(dangerous)
7.Two years _____(late), he became a famous reporter.
8.The giant panda likes eating bamboo ____ (shoot) and ____(leaf) very much.
STEP 11 Do some translation work
STEP 12 Homework
a. Try to retell the growth of Xi Wang.
b. Discuss how to protect the giant pandas.
c. Finish off the exercises in the Handbook (period three).
PERIOD 4: VOCABULARY
Teaching Goals
●To enlarge students’ animal vocabulary and help them to know more about animals
●To elicit the topic that there are many kinds of animals are in danger now
●To get the students to talk about animals
Teaching procedures
STEP 1 Learning about more animals
Show students some pictures of animals they have already come across. And then tell them we are going to learn about more animals. Show pictures and ask the students to give the names of the animals. Encourage them to speak out whatever they know about the animals.
The students may talk about the animals using only one sentence. However, when we put all they ideas together, we will get pretty much. So it is also very important to show the students how to organize their ideas.
What does it look like?
Describe their appearance( size, eyes, colour).
What can it do? / What does it eat?
Where does it live?
By following the questions, it may be easier for the students to collect more ideas.
STEP 2 Completing Part B
Get the students to complete Part B, Page 63. Ask the students to do it by themselves. If students get some problems, go and help them. It must put clearly that some animals may eat more than one kind of food. For example, the students may be amazed to find that wolves also eat insects.
For stronger classes, ask the students to make up new dialogue talking about different animals ‘diet’.
STEP 3 Finishing the following exercises
Get the students to finish the following exercises and then guess what animals it is.
STEP 4 Talking about their favorite animals
Show the pictures of all the animals we have leaned about. Get them to talk about their favorite animals.
STEP 5 Organizing a heated discussion
Use some pictures to show the situations of some animals. Let the students know that a lot of animals are in danger, because of man’s activities. Divide the class into groups of 4-5. Invite them to think of the causes of this. Organize a heated discussion on ‘What can we do to help our friends --- animals?’
STEP 6 Homework
a. Look for more information about animals in danger.
b. Finish off the exercise in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
PERIOD 5: GRAMMAR I
Teaching Objectives:
●To understand the use of if-clauses and use conditional sentences to talk about possible situations
●To make a summary of the if Cclauses
●To collect more information about different kinds of animals
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Telling what animal to see
In the former part of this unit, we have already learned about a lot of animals. Get the students to tell me what animal we will see if we go into the forest. Ask the students to use the following sentence pattern.
If we go into a forest, we will see___________.
As students are taking about the animals we will see in a forest. The teacher may go on personalize the questions.
In this way, the teachers may get the students to use conditional sentences fluently and accurately before come to any rules. It will help the students to understand the rules of conditional sentences better. Write some of the sentences on the board and get the student to read them. Direct students’ attention to the tense used in the clauses.
They may find that people use simple present tense with if-clauses, while simple future tense with the other clause. (It is Ok for teachers to use ‘’ to give a summary to this. )
STEP 2 Reading the sample sentences
Get the students to read the sample sentences on page 64. Tell the students that Amy is thinking about wild animals, too. Ask the students to do part A1. Check the answer in pairs and then check it in class.
Help the students to focus on some of the sentences and explain the phrases here.
STEP 3 Reading the last sentences in Part A1
Read the last sentences in Part A1. If I have time next weekend, I will go to the zoo. Say ‘If I have time, I will go to the zoo(, too).’ Try to put the if-clause at the end of the sentence. ‘I will go to the zoo if I have time. ’ Write the two sentences on the board.
Students may easily work out the rule: We need a comma after the ‘if’-clause when it is the first part of a sentence.
STEP 4 Talking about what will happen
Get the students to talk about ‘what will happen if you go to the zoo.’ Ask the students to use the following sentence structures:
If I go to the zoo, I _________________ __.
I will _________________ if I go to the zoo.
Encourage the students to make as many sentences as possible.
STEP 5 Completing the Part A2
Tell the students that Amy wants to go to Beijing Zoo. She is writing some sentences to tell her parents why she wants to go.
Students complete the Part A2, Page 65. Afterwards, get students to check in pairs.& Read the sentence one by one to students and stop to explain the language points:&
‘learn a lot about’, ‘see the feeding of animals’, ‘have fun’ and ‘enough + n’.
STEP 6 Finishing off the exercises in Part A3
Say ‘Amy learned a lot about the animals in Beijing Zoo. Let’s see what she learned. Get the students to finish off the exercises in Part A3. Check the answers in pairs first and then check it in class.
Get students to read the dialogue in roles. Help them to get more information about animals.
Get students to guess the meaning of ‘attack’ and then get them to read and remember it.&
STEP 7 Homework
Finish off the exercise in the books.
PERIOD 6: GRAMMAR II
Teaching Goals
●To learn how to give reason(s) for something using ‘because’
●To learn to use ‘because of’ to give the reason(s) for something
●To make sure that the students can ask and answer reasoning questions
●To help less able students tell clauses of reason from nouns, noun phrases or pronouns
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Discussing the use of ‘because’
As we are going to discuss the use of ‘because’, the teacher may go to classroom one minute later after the bell. Then walk into the classroom quickly and say sorry to them for being late. Smile and ask ‘Do you want to ask me any questions?’ Students may ask, ‘Why are you late?’ Answer the students’ question and at the same time write the sentence patterns on the board.
I am late because ….
Get the students to talk about what they say to the teacher when they are late for school using the sentence pattern above.
Tell the students that they should be on time instead of finding excuses.
STEP 2 Telling about one’s favorite animal
Say ‘We should be kind to the animals, because they are our friends. Can you tell me about your favorite animal and why?’. Ask students to following the following sentence pattern.
I like________ because _________.
STEP 3 Asking questions
Say ‘You know, Amy went to go to Beijing Zoo. Ask Amy some questions according to the sentences here.’
STEP 4 Completing the exercises ‘Questions about Beijing Zoo’
Tell the students that Daniel is asking Amy some questions about her visit to Beijing Zoo, too. Ask the students to complete the exercises ‘Questions about Beijing Zoo’. Do chain work and check the answers to the questions.
STEP 5 Analyzing sentences
Say ‘I planned to go to the zoo, too. But I didn’t because it rained heavily.’ Write the following sentences on the board.
Get the students to analyze the two sentences and find out he differences between the use of ‘because+ clause’ and ‘because of+ a noun, pronoun or a noun phrase’.
STEP 6 Reading out the sample sentences
Get the students to read out the sample sentences. Then get the student to finish the exercises in Part C, Page 67. Check the answers.&
STEP 7 Saying the answers in another way
Get the students to say the answers in another way using ‘because’.
Some students couldn’t go to the show because they would have an exam next week.
STEP 8 Doing some more practice
Using ‘because’ or ‘because of’ to complete the following sentences.
STEP 9 Completing the following passage
Get the students to complete the following passage. Get them back to the topic of the unit and keep thinking about how to help the animals.
Using ‘because’ or ‘because of’ to complete the passage.
STEP 10 Homework
Finish off the exercises in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
PERIOD 7: INTEGRATED SKILLS
Teaching Objectives
●To identify specific characteristics, appearance, abilities, eating habits and danger in the context of animals
●To develop students’ ability to infer meaning from context and key words
●To listen and develop the ability to extract information in order to complete two fact sheets
●To learn more about the endangered animals
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Showing the pictures of tigers and wolves
As we have learned a lot about animals in the unit, in this part we can directly come to the two animals we are going to talk about. Show the pictures of tigers and wolves one by one and encourage the students to speak out what they know about them.
STEP 2 Listening and completing
Get the students to listen and complete the fact sheets.
STEP 3 Explaining the bold-faced words and expression
Explain the bold-faced words and expressions above to the students. Pay special attention to: ‘yellow fur with black stripes’, ‘live alone’ ‘hunt…for…’ and ‘loss of the living areas’. It is important because students may need these to write or talk about tigers, wolves as well as other animals.
STEP 4 Talking about the two animals
Get the students to talk about the two animals looking at the two facts sheets. Encourage them students to start like this.
Tigers are the largest living cat in the world…..
Wolves are dog-like animals. They are not very big…..
STEP 5 Completing the letter in Part A2
Get the students to complete the letter in Part A2, Page 69.
First, let the students complete the passage by themselves.
Then, get the students to check the answers in pairs.
Afterwards, check the answers in class. The teacher can get two students to read out the facts about tigers and wolves, while the others correcting their answers.
Finally, get the students to read the passage aloud.
STEP 6 Underlining the important phrases
Invite the students to underline the important phrases by themselves. Explain some of the most important ones, like ’write to sb. about doing sth.’ and ‘made sth from sth.’.
STEP 7 Show the students some pictures of the animals we have leaned. Encourage them to talk about the animals. They can talk about their appearance, ability, character, food and danger.
Encourage them to ask more people to help protect the animals.
STEP 8 Doing some translation work
STEP 9 Homework
a. Organize the information in the two fact sheets into two passages about tigers and wolves.&
b. Find another endangered animal and write about it.
c. Finish off the exercises in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
PERIOD 8: SPEAK UP & STUDY SKILLS
Teaching Objectives
●To learn to express one’s own ideas clearly and response to others’ opinion about animals protecting
●To learn to use factual information to support their own opinions and make their opinion more persuasive
●To learn to identify the intonation patterns in conditional sentences
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Showing students some pictures of animal products
Show students some pictures of animal products, for example hats made of fur, scarves made of fur, coats made of fur or skin, things made of elephants’ tusks.
STEP 2 Playing the tape
Millie is doing so, she is asking her mum not to buy clothes made of animal fur. Play the tape for the students to listen and answer the following question.
What does Millie’s mum think about it?
If I don’t buy them, someone else will buy them.&
Invite the students to open their books and read the dialogue and then find out the answer to the questions:
What does Millie think about it?
Many animals lose their lives because people buy furs. I don’t think that’s right. People should protect animals. If no one buys furs, then people won’t kill wild animals any more.
Get the students to read the dialogue fluently. For stronger classes, the teacher can give the students some time to practice and remember the dialogue. Then get them to act the dialogue. For weaker classes, play the tape and pause one sentence by another for the students to repeat. Explain carefully some of the key points here.
STEP 3 Acting dialogues out
Say ‘Animals lose their lives, because people buy animal furs. Animals lose their lives, because people eat their meat, too. For example, some people eat snakes in restaurants and others may drink wine with tiger bones inside. Do you think it is right? Make up a new dialogue to talk about it. Work in pairs, one student tries to ask the other not to eat animals/ do other things bad to animals.’
Give the students 4-5 minutes to prepare, then get some pair to act their dialogues out.
STEP 4 Reading aloud sentences
After the students finish their dialogues write the following sentences on the board and get them to read it paying attention to the intonation patterns.
Get the students to focus on the intonations. The teacher reads the sentences and gets the students to repeat. While reading the sentences, draw rising and falling arrows to show the intonation patterns.
Get the students to read the sentences for more times until most of the students can read them in a appropriate intonation patterns.
STEP 5 Listening to Simon’s report
Get the students to open their books to Page 70. Play the tape for the students to listen to Simon’s report on wolves. Pause the tape for the students to repeat focusing on the intonations patterns.
Do chain work and get the students to read the sentences one by one.
STEP 6 Explaining some of the sentences
As this is a passage about wolves, we can collect more information here. It is necessary to explain some of the sentences:
1. Wolves won’t survive if we don’t give them good areas of forests to live in.
2. If we continue to destroy forests to build roads, they won’t have suitable homes.
3. If farmers continue to make new farmland from forest, wild animals won’t get enough food.
STEP 7 Getting the students to fill in the blanks
STEP 8 Talking about the animals
Show a picture of an elephant and get the students to talk about the animals. (They have learned about elephants in Book 7B.) Encourage them to talk about he five aspects: Appearance, Ability, Character, Food and Danger.
STEP 9 Reading Millie’s report
Get the students to read Millie’s report and pay special attention to the intonation patterns. Play the tape for the students to follow and repeat.
Explain some of the sentences to them.
1. Hunters will make a lot of money if they sell elephants’ tusks.
2. Elephants will help farmers do lots of things if people train them.
STEP 6 Homework
a. Write a short passage about the biggest animal on land.
b. Finish off the exercises in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
PERIOD 9: MAIN TASK
Teaching Objectives
●To learn to organize and present factual information in a report
●To learn to express one’s own opinion about animals in danger
●To do something for the animals in danger
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Introducing our friends---animals
Introduce our friends---animals. (This activity can be organized after Period 6. Get 2-3 students to introduce the animals we have already learned. Encourage the students to use the first person to talk about the animals. Tell them to talk about the five aspects: appearance, ability, character, food and danger. )
STEP 2 Describing the animals
Describing the animals. Show more pictures of different kinds of animals and invite the students to describe them (Mainly about appearance, encourage the students to include as much information as possible.).
polar bears
STEP 3 Showing a picture of a giant panda
Show a picture of a giant panda. Get students to describe it.
Get the students to talk about baby giant pandas, too. Ask the students two questions:
1. How many babies do mother giant pandas have at a time?
2. How many giant pandas are there in the world now?
&Get the students to guess and at the same time write their guesses on the board.
STEP 4 Finding the answers
Play the tape for the students to find the answers to the two questions. Check the answers. Praise the students who get the closer answer.
STEP 5 Completing the following table
Say ‘ Pandas are in danger. Let’s get to know more about them and try to help.’ Invite the students to read the report on Page 71 and try to complete the following table.
There are some wonderful sentences patterns in the passage. Direct the students’ attention to them.
STEP 6 Talking about giant pandas
Get the students to talk about giant pandas, looking at the table above. (It is very clear that the table also shows how to write about the animal. The students may try to imitate.)
STEP 7 Show the students a picture of a bear
Get the students to describe it, before they open their books to read about it. Encourage the students to talk as much as possible about it (appearance, ability, character, food and danger).
STEP 8 Show the students the following table
Show the students the following table. And ask them to complete it by reading the table on Page 72.
STEP 9 Completing the report about the bears
Invite the students to complete the report about the bears. Then get the students to check the answers in pairs. Then check it in class.
& Get the students to read aloud the passage.
STEP 10 Figuring out the way of writing an article
Divide the students into groups of 4-5. Get the students to figure out the way of writing such an article.
&& First, get the students to work out the notes.
&& Then, get the students to report orally in class.
Remind the students to think of more way to help the animals in danger.
STEP 11 Making a summary. Tell the students that wild animals are our friends. We must do something to protect them.
STEP 12 Homework
& a. Write about a kind of endangered animals.
& b. Finish off the exercise in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
PERIOD 10: CHECKOUT
Teaching Objectives
●To learn to use conditional sentences to talk about topics related to animals
●To revise the vocabulary related to wild animals
●To go over the whole unit and help the students to have some general ideas about what they learned in the unit
Teaching Procedures
STEP 1 Starting the lessons with some riddles
Start the lessons with some riddles. And get the students to guess what animal it is.&
STEP 2 Talking about the growth of giant pandas
As the riddle elicited giant pandas, get the students to talk about the growth of giant pandas. (at birth, 10 days old, 4 months old, 6 months, 8 months, 12 months, 20 months)
STEP 3 Eliciting the conditional sentences
Elicit the conditional sentences by getting the students to talk about ‘What may happen to them if…?’. Show the first part of a conditional sentence and get the students to complete it.
STEP 4 Giving more information about giant panda or other wild animals
Say ‘Can you tell me some more information about pandas or other wild animals?’ and get the students to give more information about giant panda or other wild animals.
&(Five kinds of animals are very important in the unit. You’d better talk about it using
STEP 5 Talking about other animal using conditional sentences
Get the students to talk about other animal using conditional sentences.
Get the students to complete Part A & B, Page 73. Then check the answers.
STEP 6 Talking about panda protection
Get the students to talk about what we have done to protect the giant pandas.
Encourage the students to think about what a middle school student can do to help.
STEP 7 Thinking of ways to protect endangered animals
Say ‘Not only pandas, but also many other animals are in danger. Can you tell me what they are?’ and then get them to think of ways to protect endangered animals.
STEP 8 Doing some additional exercises
Get the students to do some additional exercises.
STEP 9 Homework
Revise the whole unit and get ready for the coming test.
Finish off the exercise in the Evaluation Handbook and Learning English.
文章录入:朱有光&&&&责任编辑:朱有光&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
网站备案: ┋ 信箱: ┋ 维护:建湖一中网络中心QQ:
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 snail white 的文章

随机推荐