worlds webdigimon masterss的中文

the war of the worlds小说中文版_百度知道
the war of the worlds小说中文版
The War of the Worlds 小说的中文版在线阅读。要小说的!电影版的和原著不一样。没有在线阅读的话给一个详尽的简介也可以,但要小说的,而且要从头到尾的。
war的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁SPQuery failed: connection to localhost:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).
据当地法律法规和政策,结果未予显示。请使用下面链接获取更多信息。
桌面软件:
网站信息:
网页编辑:
网站调试:
代码转换:
友情连接:
&&& (PR&5自动转内页)
网站地图:
| 广告位招商QQ:
Dev by MYIP罗凯利的the worlds greatest的中文歌词翻译是?_百度知道
罗凯利的the worlds greatest的中文歌词翻译是?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Yea, uh, yea uh, this is ,the world's greatest耶~~哦~~这是世界上最伟大的I am a mountain 我是高山 I am a tall tree 我是巨树 Oh, I am a swift wind, 噢,我是疾风 Sweepin' the country 横扫旷野 I am a river, 我是河流 Down in the valley 流过山谷 Oh, I am a vision 噢,我有见识 And I can see clearly 洞烛世事 If anybody asks you who I am 若有人问我是何方神圣 Just stand up tall 尽管抬头挺胸 Look at 'em in the face and say 看著他们说 I'm that star up in the sky 我是天上星辰 I'm that mountain peak up high 我是群峰之巅 Hey, I made it 嘿,我办到了 I'm the world's greatest 我是世界最伟大的 And I'm that little bit of hope 我是仅存的希望 When my back's against the ropes 背靠生命擂台的边索 I can feel it 我能体会 I'm the world's greatest 我是世界最伟大的The world's greatest, the world's greatest, forever 世界上最伟大的,永远……I am a giant 我是巨人 I am an eagle 我是雄鹰Oh, I am a lion 我是狮子 Down in the jungle 走在丛林 I am a marching band 我是行进的乐队 I am the people 我是人类 Oh, I am a helping hand 哦,我是给予帮助的手 And I am a hero 我也是英雄 And I'm that little bit of hope 我是仅存的希望 When my back's against the ropes 背靠生命擂台的边索 I can feel it 我能体会 I'm the world's greatest 我是世界最伟大的In the ring of life I rain love 我在一生中毫无保留的付出爱 And the world will notice a key (oh yeaaaaa) 而这世界将会注意到我这个主角Where there is darkness I shine light (shine light) 我在黑暗的地方散发光明 And mirrors of success reflect in me (me) 我象征着成功It's the greatest 这太伟大了 Can you feel it 你能感觉到吗 It's the greatest 这太伟大了 Can you feel it 你能感觉到吗 I saw the light 我看到光芒 At the end of a tunnel 在隧道的尽头 Believe in the pot of gold 相信宝藏At the end of the rainbow 在那彩虹的尽头 And faith was right there 信心就在这里 To pull me through, yeah 能够让我通过这一切 Used to be locked doors 已经锁上的门 Now I can just walk on through 现在我可以走着穿越 Hey, uh, hey, hey, hey It's the greatest 这太伟大了!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 masters 的文章

随机推荐