其他类似问题
黑道悲情的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求求大家发一个notepad.exe 给我,我感激不尽 100分_百度知道
求求大家发一个notepad.exe 给我,我感激不尽 100分
我的电脑不知不觉中丢失了notepad.exe ,现在无法打开txt文档,请个位高手出手相助!谢谢!
是否会影响上网?我的qq: qq问题的答案是:解决问题 我的电子邮箱是:
提问者采纳
不会影响上网的~告诉我,你的QQ或者email~我可以帮你发过去~你的真实名字:___
提问者评价
太感谢你了!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
以XP为例: 打开C:\WINDOWS\system32 寻找notepad.exe 复制粘贴到 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\「开始」菜单\程序\附件
开始,运行,regedit,打开注册表,找到HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\txtfile\shell\Open\command,把里面的“C:\Windows\System32\SQIHIDE.EXE &%1&”改成“C:\Windows\NOTEPAD.EXE&%1&”即可。
notepad的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,我也想要艾薇儿唱的《Girlfriend女朋友》中文版,能不能也给我发一下?谢谢了!!!!_百度知道
你好,我也想要艾薇儿唱的《Girlfriend女朋友》中文版,能不能也给我发一下?谢谢了!!!!
看到你对别人的回答,我一直在找《Girlfriend》这首歌的中文版,就是跟《假装情侣》中的插曲一样的,请帮忙也给我发一下吧,邮箱
万分感谢!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Girlfriend Hey hey you you 我不喜欢你女朋友 No way No way 你需要一个新的 Hey hey you you 我会是你女朋友 Hey hey you you 我知道你喜欢我 No way no way 这不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 我要当你的女朋友 You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think bet you're all the time So addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious Hell Yeah I'm the mother ****ing princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now Well that's what everyone's talking about Hey hey you you 我不喜欢你女朋友 No way No way 你需要一个新的 Hey hey you you 我会是你女朋友 Hey hey you you 我知道你喜欢我 No way no way 这不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 我要当你的女朋友 I can see the way See the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better, yeah, make your girlfriend dissapear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now Well that's what everyone's talking about Hey hey you you 我不喜欢你女朋友 No way No way 你需要一个新的 Hey hey you you 我会是你女朋友 Hey hey you you 我知道你喜欢我 No way no way 这不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 我要当你的女朋友 In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, Cause I can do it better There're no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, Cause I can do it better There're no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? Hey hey you you 我不喜欢你女朋友 No way No way 你需要一个新的 Hey hey you you 我会是你女朋友 Hey hey you you 我知道你喜欢我 No way no way 这不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 我要当你的女朋友 Hey hey you you 我不喜欢你女朋友 No way No way 你需要一个新的 Hey hey you you 我会是你女朋友 Hey hey you you 我知道你喜欢我 No way no way 这不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 我要当你的女朋友 Hey Hey!
谢谢您啊!我也能找到这首歌,我要找的是《假装情侣》电影中的插曲,歌词是说什么
靠近我的节奏
别用爱的噱头
这首歌的完整版
Girlfriend 女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way No way 没门儿 休想 No, it's not a secret 不!它不是个秘密 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 You're so fine 你是如此的好 I want you mine 我想要你成为我的 You're so delicious 你是如此的美妙 I think I'll bet 我想我会赌赢的 You're all the time So addictive 你一直是如此地令我上瘾 Don't you know 你不知道吗 What I can do 我应该怎么做 To make you feel alright 让你感觉很好 Don't pretend 别装了 I think you know 我想你知道 I'm damn precious 我是珍贵的 And hell Yeah 地狱 耶 I'm the mother fucking princess 我是母亲该死的公主 I can tell you like me too 我可以告诉你你也喜欢我 And you know I'm right 而且你知道我是对的 She's like so whatever 她是喜欢的 所以无论如何 You can do so much better 你可以做更多更好的 I think we should get together now 我想我们现在应该在一起 And that's what everyone's talking about 那是所有人所正在讨论的 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way No way 没门儿 休想 No, it's not a secret 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 I can see the way 我可以看见路 I see the way 我看见了路 You look at me 你正看着我 And even when you look away 尽管当你注视我 I know you're think of me 我知道你是在想着我的 I know you talk about me all the time again and 我知道你一直一遍又一便地讨论着我 again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear 所以 来这儿告诉我我想要听到的 Better,yeah,make your girlfriend disappear 更好,耶,让你的女朋友出现 I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again 我不想要再次听见你说她的名字 Cause she's like so whatever 因为她是喜欢你的 所以 无论如何 And you can do so much better 而且你可以做更多更好的 I think we should get together now 我想我们现在应该在一起的 And that's what everyone's talking about 那是所有人正在讨论着的 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道其实你喜欢我 No way no way 没门儿 休想 No.it's not a secrect 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 一秒中之内你将要在被我的手指包裹 'Cause I can,cause I can do it better 因为我可以,因为我可以做的更好 Ther's no other,so when's it gonna sink in 那里没有其他的,所以当它下沉 She's so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? 她是很愚蠢的,你怎么认为的呢? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 一秒中之内你将要在被我的手指包裹 'Cause I can,cause I can do it better 因为我可以,因为我可以做得更好 Ther's no other,so when's it gonna sink in 那里没有其他的,所以当它下沉 She's so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? 她是很愚蠢的,你怎么认为的呢? Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend 我可以成为你的女朋友 (No way 没门儿 No way) 休想 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me 我知道你其实喜欢我 No way no way 没门儿 休想 No,it's not a secrect 不!它不是一个秘密 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend 我想要成为你的女朋友 (No way 没门儿 No way) 休想 Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend(No way!) 我不喜欢你的女朋友(休想!) No way No way 没门儿!休想! I think you need a new one(Hey!) 我想你需要一个新的女朋友(嘿!) Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be your girlfriend(No way!No way!) 我可以成为你的女朋友(没门儿!休想!) (Hey!)Hey hey you you (嘿!)嘿嘿 你啊你 I know that you like me(No way!) 我知道你其实喜欢我(休想!) No way No way 没门儿 休想 No.it's not a secrect(Hey!) 不!它不是一个秘密(嘿!) Hey hey you you 嘿嘿 你啊你 I want to be your girlfriend(No way!No way!) 我想要成为你的女朋友(没门儿!休想!) Hey Hey! 嘿嘿!
其他类似问题
艾薇儿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我也想要 蜜蜜水果糖漫画版的 求求你也给我发一下呗 谢谢了 我的邮箱是_百度知道
我也想要 蜜蜜水果糖漫画版的 求求你也给我发一下呗 谢谢了 我的邮箱是
提问者采纳
已发送,请查收。
我没有收到啊........
这是上次发件箱的截图,显示是发送成功的啊。你看看邮箱地址有没有写错?我再发一次吧。
提问者评价