A Clone in the Dark 这dark是什么意思游戏

CHARTS & TRENDS
Share this article:
Movie News
Celebrity News
“Out of light, out of sight.”The category of 2D side-scrolling games is as timeless and malleable as any genre in the video game industry. In the 1980s, established franchises such as
and Sonic were the proverbial foundations upon which game developers built and defined the category through time to become the addictive time sinks we know and love today. And now, with the recent explosion of mobile gaming, the brand of side-scrollers is witnessing a heartfelt renaissance. A renaissance which Curve Studios have capitalized on by porting their puzzle-based 2D platformer, Stealth Inc.: A Clone In The Dark – previously entitled Stealth Bastard on PC platforms – to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.Before we delve into the details, let’s get one thing straight about Stealth Inc.: A Clone In The Dark. You are going to die, a lot. Set within the sinister establishment of PTi Industries,
- Michael Briers
Similar News Items
Super Mario Bros. (1993)
(From . 7 December
(From . 7 December
(From . 5 December
Jet Set (2000)
(From . 3 November
(From . 24 October
(From . 9 June
, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.《命运》金色bounty a light in the dark过法详解点评
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)Glow-in-the-dark Cat could Help Cut Disease
The Telegraph
Scientists have genetically modified three kittens so they appear fluorescent under ultra-violet light in a procedure which could help develop treatments for human genetic diseases.A team of scientists led by Kong Il-keun at Gyeongsang National University, South Korea, cloned the cats after manipulating a gene to change their skin colour.The fluffy white Turkish Angora cats now glow red when exposed to ultraviolet light and the scientists believe the process could be used to develop treatments for a range of genetic illnesses. The technology can also help clone endangered animals like tigers, leopards and wildcats.To clone the cats the team used skin cells of the mother cat and modified its genes to make them fluorescent by using a virus, which was transplanted into the ova. The ova were then implanted into the womb of the donor cat.The three cats were born in January and February. One was stillborn while two others grew to become adult Turkish Angoras, weighing 3kg and 3.5kg.advertisementA spokesman for the Ministry of Science and Technology in Seoul said: "The ability to produce cloned cats with the manipulated genes is significant as it could be used for developing treatments for genetic diseases and for reproducing model animals suffering from the same diseases as humans.Mr Il-keun said: "This technology can be applied to clone animals suffering from the same diseases as humans. It will also help develop stemcell treatments."Kong said that cloning cats with the same diseases as humans could speed up efforts to find treatment and drugs by allowing scientists to study animals and conduct experiments that are not possible with human patients.The scientist has already made headlines in South Korea by becoming the first person in the country to clone cats in 2004 and has since been named director of research of a state-supported project to clone animals for therapeutic research.South Korea's bio-engineering industry suffered a setback after a much-touted achievement by cloning expert Hwang Woo-Suk turned out to have been faked.The government banned Hwang from research using human eggs after his claims that he created the first human stem cells through cloning were ruled to be bogus last year.Hwang is standing trial on charges of fraud and embezzlement.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
< claims the copyright of all material and information produced
originally by our staff.
holds neither liability nor responsibility for materials
attributed to any other source. Such information is provided as reportage
and dissemination of information but does not necessarily reflect the opinion
of or endorsement by CRI.
on our site
China | World
&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&
Business | Sports | SciTech
Life | Showbiz
&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&&#149;&
Country & Region
Afghanistan
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African
China's Taiwan province
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling)
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'Ivoire
(Ivory Coast)
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
East Timor
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands
(Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
France, Metropolitan
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern
Territories
Great Britain (UK)
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard and McDonald
Hong Kong SAR (China)
Kazakhstan
Korea (North)
Korea (South)
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Macau SAR (China)
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
Neutral Zone
New Caledonia
New Zealand (Aotearoa)
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
S. Georgia
and S. Sandwich Isls.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Vincent and the Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Slovak Republic
Solomon Islands
South Africa
St. Helena
St. Pierre and Miquelon
and Jan Mayen Islands
Switzerland
Tajikistan
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
US Minor Outlying
USSR (former)
Uzbekistan
Vatican City
State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
Yugoslavia
Director: Liu Chi&|&Designer: ZN & LWY &|&Web
Developer : Ricci
Copyright by ,&.&Email:&Registered Number:Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark Review (PS3/PS Vita) - PlayStation LifeStyle
Latest Reviews
Hottest Releases
Release Date Pages
Latest Features
PSLS Originals
PSLS& & && & && & && & &
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark Review (PS3/PS Vita)
July 30, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning
Kicking off the PSN PLAY 2013 promotion is Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark, a port of a PC game, originally titled Stealth Bastard. Stealth Bastard is definitely a more appropriate name as you&#8217;ll be swearing more than once during the course of your time with SI:ACitD; just not in a bad way.
How Much Is It?
$9.99/?7.99, complete with Cross Buy.
What&#8217;s the Story?
Ha! What story? You boot the game and just start playing levels, then get a few hints that this is sort of like Portal with clones.
What Do You Do?
The entire goal of Stealth Inc is to unlock the gate in each of the 80 levels (many of them need to be unlocked). This may sound easy, but there are tons of hazards spread about the game, forcing you to use pinpoint platforming prowess and the shadows to your advantage.
How Does It Look?
If you stare closely at the game (easiest to do on PlayStation Vita), it doesn&#8217;t look as smooth as it should, though overall I don&#8217;t have any complaints when it comes to the visuals of Stealth Inc as they get the job done.
How Long Is It?
The fact that there&#8217;s 80 levels may sound like you&#8217;ll beat this pretty quickly. With each of those levels taking around 2 minutes each, and countless minutes spent in them by restarting following one of my hundreds of deaths, I was surprised by how many hours it actually took just to beat the final level. Then, there&#8217;s the unlockable levels, online leaderboards, and S-Ranks to get you to come back for many more hours of stealthy fun.
Even though it may have confused me to end, forcing me to give up rather quickly, there is a full-fledged level editor included with the game. As of right now, you can&#8217;t share your creations, though a patch will enable that very shortly.
Is It Hard?
As Stealth Inc is a puzzle game, I always want my puzzle games to be smarter than I am, but not so difficult that I can&#8217;t figure out what to do and eventually give up out of frustration. This is where Stealth Inc excels because it strikes the perfect balance of being tough, yet not so much that you&#8217;ll be unable to clear a level.
Oddly though, the challenge seemed to peak around the 7th world of levels. Up to that point, new hazards, enemies, and more were being introduced that made the game better after each level. Once the 8th world rolled around, though, it seemed to get overly easy, with those final levels getting cleared rather quickly by me.
I still enjoyed going through them and reaching the finale, it was just disappointing to have the tail end be a cake walk when compared to previous worlds.
Is It Fun?
Since my previous comment pretty much answered this question (it&#8217;s lots of fun), I&#8217;ll use this space to voice a couple things that held back Stealth Inc from being even more fun. Through my many hours of playtime, I did notice several instances where I wound up in &#8216;no-progression scenarios&#8217;. While Stealth Inc has a great checkpoint system 90+% of the time, sometimes it will save you in a situation where you will die in a split second and no way to defend yourself, forcing you to restart the level.
From just regular play, I also came across times when I would do something to get myself stuck in a level, with no way to progress further, forcing a restart once again. On top of this, some levels go on for overly long periods of time, while others require pinpoint platforming accuracy to avoid certain death.
None of the negatives I just listed happen so much that Stealth Inc veers away from being enjoyable, they just hurt the overall fun factor a little bit.
To finish this answer on a happy note, I have to call attention the music that is simply awesome, and the text-based humor that makes you feel like you&#8217;re being followed by a silent GlaDOS.
Is It Worth the Money and Should You Buy It?
For $10 you get the PS3 and PS Vita versions, 80 enjoyable levels that will take hours to beat, and, when the patch goes live, the ability to play levels created by others. This game is definitely worth the money, and if you&#8217;re looking for a really good puzzle game, or just a really good game in general that will test your mind, Stealth Inc is something you should buy.
Review copy provided by the developers.
Hours of gameplay
Challenging
Level editor
Catchy music
Finals levels are too easy
Scenarios forcing you to restart the level happen more often than they should
monitoring_string = "ecd42cece065ea6b2f880692"
PlayStationLifeStyle.net is a property of
Media, LLC,
an , LLC company. &2014 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 the clone 的文章

随机推荐