把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语学习   
&&&& &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& &
When I grow up I want to be a... scientist
本文作者:
投身科研,用科技改变世界。
WEI Cheng (not his real name), 38, is a radar (雷达) developer. He has been working at a research institute (研究所) in Beijing since 2002.
教案下载课件下载 Loading ...
口语演讲英语听力 Loading ...完型填空以Mama.when i grow up ,i am going to be one of those !开头的是哪年的高考题_百度知道
完型填空以Mama.when i grow up ,i am going to be one of those !开头的是哪年的高考题
2012高考英语(北京卷)如果满意,请采纳,有任何疑问也欢迎提问,谢谢。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
好像是2012北京的,Inspiration“Mama, when I grow up, I’m going to be one of those!” I said this after seeing the Capital Dancing Company perform when I was three. It was the first time that my __36__ took on a vivid form and acted as something important to start my training. As I grew older and was __37__ to more, my interests in the world of dance __38__ varied but that little girl’s dream of someday becoming a __39__ in the company never left me. In the summer of 2005 when I was 18, I received the phone call which made that dream a __40__; I became a member of the company __41__ back to 1925.As I look back on that day now, it surely __42__ any sense of reality. I believe I stayed in a state of pleasant disbelief __43__ I was halfway through rehearsals (排练) on my first day. I never actually __44__ to get the job. After being offered the position, I was completely __45__. I remember shaking with excitement.Though I was absolutely thrilled with the change, it did not come without its fair share of __46__. Through the strict rehearsal period of dancing six days a week, I found it vital to __47__ up the material fast with every last bit of concentration. It is that extreme __48__ to detail (细节) and stress on practice that set us __49__. To then follow those high-energy rehearsals __50__ a busy show schedule of up to five performances a day, I discovered a new __51__ of the words “hard work.” What I thought were my physical __52__ were pushed much further than I thought __53__. I learned to make each performance better than the last.Today, when I look at the unbelievable company that I have the great __54__ of being a part of, not only as a member, but as a dance captain, I see a __55__ that has inspired not only generations of little girls but a splendid company that continues to develop and grow-and inspires people every day to follow their dreams.36.
D. word37. A connected
B. expanded
C. exposed
D. extended38.
B. certainly
C. probably
D. consistently39. A. director
B. trainer
D. dancer40.
D. reality41.
A. bouncing
C. turning
D. tracking42.
A. lacks B. adds C. makes D. brings43.
D. when44. A. Cared
B. Expected
D. Decided45. A. motivated
B. relaxed
C. convinced
D. astonished46. A. challenges
B. profits
C. advantages
D. adventures47. A. put
D. pick 48. A. Attention
B. association
C. attraction
D. adaptation49. A. apart
D. back50. A. over
D. beyond51. A. function
B. meaning
C. expression
D. usage52. A. boundaries
B. problems
C. barriers
D. efforts53. A. necessary
B. perfect
C. proper D. possible54. A. talent
C. potential
D. responsibility55. A. victory
C. tradition
D. desire答案CCBDDBACBDADAACBADBC
高考题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“When I Grow Up” is a song recorded by American girl group The Pussycat Dolls from their second studio album, Doll Domination (2008). It was released by Interscope Records on May 27, 2008, as the lead single from the album. “When I Grow Up” was their first single following the departure of the group’s longest-standing member Carmit Bachar. It was first recorded for Nicole Scherzinger’s planned solo project, Her Name Is Nicole, but after its cancellation and Scherzinger’s return to the group, she felt that the song was better suited for the group.
It was written by Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas and Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, who also produced the song. It is an uptempo electropop song with elements of the 1966 song, “He’s Always There” by British rock band The Yardbirds. “When I Grow Up” speaks about the desire to be famous, and was described as being “autobiographical” by Scherzinger.
The single was received favorably by contemporary music critics, many of whom highlighted it as a stand-out track from Doll Domination. It peaked at number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming the group’s highest charting single since “Buttons” (2006). The song has sold over two million digital copies in the United States, making the Pussycat Dolls the first female group in digital history to have three singles pass the two million mark in digital sales. The song reached the top-five in countries such as Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, and the top-ten in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland.
Listening Trend
501,126listeners all time
2,541,046scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count=",541,046
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="1,126
is listening to
Boys call you sexyAnd you don't care what they saySee, every time you turn aroundThey screaming your name
We’re Hiring!
Last.fm is growing. We’re currently looking for great people to join our team.
Come work with us
Leave a comment.
When she gave me to the beach resort to the
fudge avenged it was a summer baby on a horse riding a Meditation Perm Granny with the Meditation stuff to be a year now he eats all of my body and give me and I want the sun take a
500,300 listeners ? iconic
Adoro demais
classic musica.......
classic song it that...............
bridge in this song &3
cachondismo inmortal.
its groupies not boobies, ellen said it
When I grow up I want to see the world, drive nice cars, and I want to have boobies..
sexy song******
&3 good song***************
Wish I didn't like this song as much as I do haha
is good song....................
wishingggggggggggggggggg
i love this song ^_^
What's up,sexy?'';)
WANNA SEE THE WORLD [3] ?
De longe, a melhor música delas. Sem falar na nostalgia que ela dá. *-*
WHEN I GROW UP BE ON TV PEOPLE KNOW ME
Scrobbling from
- When I Grow Up