初一英语阅读理解(任务型阅读)

当前位置:  →
2012七年级英语下册任务型阅读复习题
时间: 13:02:45作者:不详
收集整理:
2012七年级英语下册任务型阅读复习题(一)Eating in space is different from that on earth. The food that astronauts(宇航员carry with them doesn't look like the food you eat.  Some food is carried in closed bags. It is cooked and frozen before the astronauts get it. All the water is removed from the food. In the space capsule(太空舱), the& astronaut puts the water back. He"shoots" hot or cold water into the& food& bag& with a special gun(枪). He eats the food through a small hole in the bag. Other foods come in bite sizes. The astronaut puts a whole piece into his mouth a& time. There can't be crumbs(食物碎屑).Crumbs would float around the capsule and& get in the way. Meat, cakes and cereal often come in bite size pieces.[本文由免费提供] Astronauts can't drink water from open cups. The water would float in drops in& the air. The water is put in the special gun. The astronaut shoots the water into his& mouth.  Eating in space is hard. Astronauts must learn to eat this way.  阅读短文,并填空. 1.Eating in space is not the       as that on the earth. 2.Some food astronauts take is put in        bags.3.When the astronaut eats the food, there must be no crumbs, because they would            around& the& capsule. 4.If astronauts drink water from open cups, the water would float in        in the air. 5.The astronaut drinks water by      it into his mouth with a special gun.(二)阅读下面文章,回答以下问题  Did you sleep the day away on March 21? Well, you should have done that because it was World Sleeping Day. This is the one day of the year when people around the world care about their sleep and ask themselves a lot of questions about sleep.  Why do we need sleep? Nobody as yet can give a perfect(完美的) answer to this question. However, tests have shown that lack of sleep over about four weeks leads to a strong drop in body temperature, great weight loss and finally sickness.  Different people need different amounts of sleep. Eight hours a night is considered the average amount of sleep. For teenagers the least number of sleeping hours advised by doctors are ten hours for primary school students, nine for junior highs and eight for senior highs.
  Some people seem to get along just fine with very little sleep at night. Leading American scientist Thomas Edison said that sleep was a waste of time. He did, however, take naps during the day. On the other hand. Albert Einstein, another great scientist, said he needed at least ten hours' sleep a night.  Here are some of the most useful suggestions(建议), for a good night's sleep:  * Go to bed at the same time.  * Use your bed only to sleep.  * Don't exercise in the evening.    * Keep the bedroom dark and quiet.  * Drink a glass of milk before sleep.    * Stop looking at the watch while you can't sleep!  根据以上内容,完成下面的表格。
上一篇:下一篇:
用户名: !
分 值:100分
内 容: !
(注"!"为必填内容。) 验证码:Everyone has dreams. President Xi Jinping said that with dreams,……任务型阅读及答案(2013年丹东市中考英语试题)_初中_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Everyone&has&dreams.&President&Xi&Jinping&said&that&with&dreams,……任务型阅读及答案(2013年丹东市中考英语试题)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
Everyone&has&dreams.&President&Xi&Jinping&said&that&with&dreams,……任务型阅读及答案(2013年丹东市中考英语试题)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 15:17:52
(根据短文内容按要求完成任务,并将答案写在答题卡相应位置上。每小题2分,共20分)
(A) 根据短文内容简要回答下面的问题
Everyone has dreams. President Xi Jinping said that with dreams, opportunities and hard work, beautiful things could be created.
Now the “Chinese dreamis a hot topic around the country. The Chinese dream aims to realize() the great renewal() of the Chinese nation.
The country is like a big family. Every one of us can do something for our family. Everyone’s small dreams will help us to finally achieve the “Chinese dream”.
Xu Hong, 14, is a Junior 2 student at No.8 Middle School in Beijing. She is now working hard for her dream. “I want to learn English well and be a translator in the future.” She said.
With the success of every citizen(), our country will become a better one. And, as our country is getting stronger, more Chinese people have the chance to realize their dreams.
91. What is the hot topic around our country from the passage?
92. Where does Xu Hong study?
93. Why does Xu Hong want to learn English well?
94. According to the passage, will everyone’s dream help achieve the Chinese dream?
95. What’s your dream? ()
(A). 91. The Chinese dream. /It is the Chinese dream. / The Chinese dream is the hot topic. ( around our country)
92. She studies at/in No. 8 Middle School (in Beijing).
93. Because she wants to be a translator (in the future). / To be a translator./She wants to achieve her dream.
94. Yes, (it will).
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)文档贡献者
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初一英语阅读_附答案
文档星级:
内容提示:道客巴巴文档,初一英语阅读_附答案,初一英语阅读,初一英语阅读理解,初一英语阅读理解题,上海初一英语阅读,初一英语任务型阅读,初一上英语阅读理解,初一英语上册阅读题,初一英语阅读题,初一英语课外阅读,初一英语上册,值得下载、打印、浏览、分享或收藏!
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:15|
上传日期: 09:38:47|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:初一英语阅读_附答案.DOC初一英语简单的任务型阅读
- 第一互动时尚科技门户
初一英语简单的任务型阅读
Mails,games.music,news,shopping!TItoday.It‘I.T.MInternet.UIWWWeb(that‘“www“about).TWit.Tthings.Wfrom?Tdesignes.Wpicture?Ypage.It‘designer.Wlanguage.IWprogramming?NO.It‘new.Wwebsite.Iuse.AW.Tgood.Twebsite.Awell.()1.Tabout___________.B.designers‘C.manager‘D.I()2.It‘of_______.A.modem‘B.line‘C.designers‘D.manager‘()3.Wwrong?A.“www““WWWeb“B.There‘C.TIpeople‘D.WI.()4.Texcept_______.A.websites
等待您来回答
该问题来自:PChome电脑之家是全国第一互动时尚科技门户;外语领域专家英语初一任务型阅读~简单~在线等~_百度知道
英语初一任务型阅读~简单~在线等~
This is my family.My grandpa's name is Harry Brown.My grandma's name is Jean Brown.My father's name is Jeff Brown. My mother's name is Helen Brown. Jeff and Helen are my parents,I have a sister. Her name is Kate Brown.My name is Tom Brown.I am ten.my sister is eight.按上图回答下列问题1.How old is Tom Brown?2.Is that girl Tom's sister?3.Is Helen Brown Tom's grangmother?4.What's Tom's grandmother's name?5.Is Jeff Brown Tom's brother?
Tom Brown is ten years old.Yes,she is.No,she isn't.Jean Brown.No,he isn't.
其他类似问题
任务型阅读的相关知识
其他3条回答
I 'don not!sorry !!
1.He is ten. 2.Yes,she is. 3.No,she isn't. 4.Her name is Jean Brown. 5.No,he isn't.
1.he is ten2.yes,she is3.no,she isn't4.her name is Jean Brown5.no,he isn't
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语任务型阅读 的文章

随机推荐