lordslord of the fallenn怎么丢装备

LORDS of the FALLEN is a challenging Action RPG set in a medieval fantasy world ruled by a Fallen God. Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals that command his demonic army is the main feature of the game. LORDS of the fallen rewards skill and persistence among dedicated Action RPG fans. The combat system consists of many complex skills that join both weapon mastery and supernatural abilities combined with large number of weapons, armors and upgrades. Large variety of items and gear can be found throughout re-exploration and investigating game's deep and intriguing secret areas.
Medieval fantasy world
Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe
The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals
Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels
Over 15 boss encounters including giant beasts
Opponents include both supernatural being and humans
The combat system with many complex skills
Large variety of tactical medievalbased weapon fighting techniques
Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
Large variety of items and gear
Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric
Tons of hidden objects and locations
Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills
MORE INFO AT
Most Popular Games
Help Center
My CI GamesLords of the Fallen – main character revealed
By Stephany Nunneley
Lords of the Fallen has a render out showing the main character in the game, Harkyn. It’s below along with some information.
Players will be able to develop Harkyn according to their play style, and customize their character using many abilities across three skill trees.
Players will uncover and learn new secrets and abilities as their character is “the only one capable of ending the long battle of the Fallen God believers and those that have abandoned him long time ago.”
“Harkyn is not your ordinary hero. Our team is committed to creating a distinct character and a gameplay experience unique to every player, as well as a deep, secretive history that players will be rewarded for upon discovering.
We’re excited to show LORDS of the FALLEN, our main character, Harkyn, and the advanced combat mechanics for the first time at E3 next week,” said Tomasz Gop, executive producer.
The strategic third-person action RPG helmed by the former CD Projekt RED developer will be playable at E3 and “will be presented live.”
The Deck 13 title has been , and was once known as .
Lords of the Fallen
on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
I lightened up the header image a bit so you could see his face better.
2 years ago
Yeah right I bet you are just drooling over this character…
I know I am !
2 years ago
Can’t wait! Glad to see hardcore RPGs make a comeback in a huge way this gen.
2 years ago
this sounds sweet
2 years ago
Gameplay reveal at E3? Hell yeah. The battle between this, Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 is gonna be awesome.
2 years ago
Can’t wait!
2 years ago
Gop said – in interview/podcast with one Polish gaming site – that story will be important, but the main focus is gameplay. Gameplay must be fun, all choices will be connected to gameplay – how you create and develop your character will change the experience etc.
So there won’t be moral choices like those from Witcher. But who cares as long as gameplay really will be nice.
2 years ago
@3 HAHAHA!
Sorry, not into hulking bald men with facial tattoos but I will play the hell out of him when the game comes out
2 years ago
I have hair, no facial tattoos and decent no-hulk muscles
I need more info before I decide to try it out, but the concept already intrigued me and this main character reminds me of a Viking.
I need to watch Vikings asap again. Great show.
2 years ago
I have high hopes for this game.
2 years ago
that is NOT a reveal
if you know what i mean
2 years ago
Comments are now closed on this article.
& 2013 vg247

我要回帖

更多关于 lords of fallen 的文章

随机推荐