nba2k12最新名单foriphone的game modes里有什么

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
&Warning: Early access phase is meant to give you a chance to experience the game as it progresses through its development cycle, and the game is still at an early stage. As such, it does contain missing features and nasty bugs. Developing the game together with the players gives us a lot more creative freedom, and you get to communicate with the development team to make sure we’re making the all-out racing game that you want.&
Buy Next Car Game: Wreckfest
AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends in
-33%$29.99$20.09 USD
Buy Next Car Game: Wreckfest - Digital Deluxe Edition
-33%$44.99$30.14 USD
Buy Next Car Game: Wreckfest - Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade
Digital Deluxe upgrade for owners of Next Car Game: Wreckfest
-33%$15.00$10.05 USD
"&The year this comes out I expect it to be my game of the year because it is just so good already.&"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
24 October
During the past few weeks ago we have released a handful of hotfixes, addressing issues and squashing bugs like nobody’s business. As a result, the 18-car multiplayer races, packed with tight and dirty situations and crashing cars, run smoother than ever! You can host your own events with much better stability, and use the reworked lobby chat to lay down the rules to your opponents.
If you love the madness and mayhem our game is all about, we wouldn’t mind at all should you recommend Wreckfest to your friends, for as we all know, nothing beats ramming your buddies off the road and throwing your head back in villainous laughter.
See you on the road, and watch your six!
14 October
The build has been updated with the following changes:
Fixed several rare crashes.
The popup for wrong password is now correctly displayed.
Quick look-back camera now works with separate wheel/pedals setup.
Speedway loading screen image is now displayed correctly in multiplayer.
As always, all feedback is very welcome!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
Digital Deluxe Edition
Buy the Digital Deluxe Edition and get a lot of great, exclusive content!
Backer Race Car
A special in-game race car that's not going to be available later!
Wallpapers
A set of cool wallpapers to trick out your desktop in style.
Soundtrack
A rocking soundtrack of the game.
Please note that the extra content will be available at a later date.
Next Car Game Sneak Peek 2.0
Upon purchasing, Next Car Game Sneak Peek 2.0 will be added to your library!
Steam Greenlight
About This Game
Wreckfest is a new demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
Expect epic crashes and tight, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line on run-down racing tracks. Expect proper demolition derbies. Expect brand new ways for metal to bend and the signature once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation.
It’s a motorsport, but not just any motorsport. It’s a motorsport with attitude.
First and foremost, we’re building a FUN racing game with PERSONALITY. It’s all about the stuff that really matters: varied tracks, cool cars, and the defining once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation. If you’re familiar with our previous games, you already know what we’re aiming at: exhilarating racing action with sophisticated physics and damage modeling, only this time we’re upping the ante on almost every front. This is the game we envisioned way back in the early 2000s, only re-imagined for today’s technology and gaming standards.
The cars are old, cheap, banged up, patched together, rusty… just awesome! In short, our cars ooze with STYLE. You won’t find anything like them in other racing games. We’ve got variety, as well: everyone loves the old American heavy-hitters from the muscle car era, but we’re not neglecting the fun little European and Asian cars from the long-gone decades either. The best part is that you’ll be taking them apart and building them back up
the career is as much about your garage and your project cars as it is about racing.
Our in-house ROMU engine is a hell-bent beast that's precision-engineered for high-speed, breakneck racing. We have also already implemented fully deformable soft body car damage, meaning that the cars will react to damage in a very tangible, convincing way. While we're focused on action, motorsport authenticity is not forgotten, either. To that end our engine is simulating vehicle dynamics in a very sophisticated fashion. Rolling resistances, casters and slip angles are definitely not ancient Greek to us, and you as the player will be the one benefiting from our expertise.
The current Early Access release contains four playable cars and a number of tracks, showcasing both white-knuckle track racing and explosive demolition derby action with 24 cars that will give you taste of things to come. During the coming months we’re going to give the game a lot of polish as well as implement many new exciting features, and all Early Access supporters have a unique opportunity to get involved in the development of the title!
We’ve also giving a playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 to all our Early Access supporters. The sneak peek features a playground that we use internally to test various features various like car damage and environment destruction. Version 2.0 includes new destructive machinery, more dynamic stuff to blow up, spectacular stunts and an awesome physics cannon that we use to play with our physics engine. With the physics cannon you too will now have a chance to cause mayhem to heart’s content by launching missiles, throwing stuff around and destroying the environment as well as the cars!
NEW: Online multiplayer!
LAN multiplayer support.
Five cars: American Muscle I & II, European Hatchback, American Sedan and European Coupe, with unique handling traits.
A number of different performance and handling upgrades, replicating selected real-world parts.
A number of race tracks including Tarmac, Sandpit, Figure 8 and Speedway, featuring both normal and reverse layouts.
Three different derby stadiums: a large stadium, small stadium and a mud pit.
Various race and derby game modes including Team Deathmatch with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.
Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer - even online!
Highly configurable support for force-feedback wheels, pedals and H-shifters.
Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.
In-game Photo Mode and Replay with a number of cameras, configurable field-of-view and depth-of-field.
BONUS: A playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0 - Have fun in the physics playground!
Wreckfest is currently in early Pre-Alpha stage, and the Early Access version is going to serve as a basis on which we will continue building the game based on your feedback on what works and what doesn't. Throughout the Early Access phase we're going to gradually add more content and new features to the game, with some of the most important key features planned being:
Improved car damage and handling.
More cars, each with different stylings and performance.
More race tracks and derby stadiums with varying surfaces.
More dynamic content on the tracks to drive through and crash into.
Highly configurable multiplayer with a variety of modes.
Extensive player garage and car upgrading system.
In-game classifieds to buy and sell cars and parts.
Streamlined and polished user interface.
Improved graphics quality and performance.
We currently estimate that the title should reach a feature-complete state in 2014, with all key features implemented. Please note that all features mentioned here may be altered or removed during the development of the title if deemed necessary.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX(R)-compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5, AMD Phenom II X4 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX(R)-compatible
Copyright (C) 2014 Bugbear Entertainment Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
36.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
NCG Wreckfest is one of the most fun arcade racing games i have played since probably Burnout Paradise back in 2009. this game captures the inner maniac in all of us and is a brilliant successor to the &Flatout& Series. not only is it fun to play with a keyboard, but it is also a challenging-yet-fun game once you plug your G27 or your Gamepad of choice into the USB Slot. overall, i would say that this game is well worth all the $30 that i spent on it, Keep up the good work BUGBEAR!
Was this review helpful?
9.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Every teenager learning to drive should play this game.
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you have played any of the Flatout games, this is basically like Flatout, but better. This is still an early build, but already impressive. The car damage model is probably the best I've seen in a game. The graphics also look outstanding, though the game requires a powerfull PC to max things out. Car handling is somewhere between realism and arcade though driving aids are avaialble and even with these on, the cars act in a plausible manner. That said, this is not something you would play with a wheel. It's supported alright, but what good is a cockpit view, when yur can hardly see anything with the dust and bent bonnet after the first corner. PLaying on a wheel in 3rd person... Not really that fun.That said, this racing game has huge potential.So should you buy it? If
you are expecting a lot of content and hours of fun out of the box, think again. This is an alpha build, and while a lot of elements are in place, the content is limited to a few cars and tracks, no career mode, just single races / destruction derbys. At this point, buying is sort of an early investment and supporting the devs. I am sure though, that once the game is complete, it will be a gread racer for anyone, who is tired of your typical clean racing sims and street racing games.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Smash your car up so it has 1 wheel left and hardly no body left ....still does 10 laps :D
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
More chrashes than unity10/10
Was this review helpful?
53.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is just SO much fun that I don't even care about winning. I just want to drive! :D
Was this review helpful?
5.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Ive played couple hours on this game,if you like just being a mainiac on the race track and smashing in to other cars in the hope to survive to finish a race theres a good chance you wont,if your not at the front of the grid you will probaly never get a win on a race,so dont bother trying just smash all the other cars around you.Its near damn impossible to stay in one piece and survive quite honestly if you love car games and for once just love smashing the hell out of your oponent until there engine burns before yours.This game is just good fun again and again for any age and does not matter about skill its survival and having a laugh.
Was this review helpful?
4.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Very Fun Game!
A Must Have!
Feels like a true PC game not some console import!
Get a Wheel!- In fact it's the only racing game I have liked since Publisher &Sierra& had NASCAR Racing . - Hardware wise I need lots of power to run games across my 5760 x 1080 span.
WreckFest seems to be doing well for Beta on Triple BenQ 24&Monitors @ 144Hz with SLI GTX 780's!
Car setups pretty standard not overly complex (so far)- Camera views inside car and outside are well done- Destruction Physics are most times comical yet it's all vary enjoyable somehow, you can still race with 3 wheels!- Tracks are all great plenty of side stuff to plow into beside the other racers- Multi-player is the real gem here just love, love it!- Hosting is done in Steam no Offical Servers as of yet.
So you'll want to go after the Host they being the LPB aka Low Ping Bast@rd target that guy!
Was this review helpful?
11.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Better survival than DayZ 10/10
Was this review helpful?
150.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Players need to understand about the fun of this game is that it is more challenging but also more rewarding to try to actually overtake someone by using more clever racing lines. I mean, just ramming into someone is easy but what is the motivation behind it? You don't actually become better driver by doing it. It's more likely you just ruin your own race when the cars get stuck due to the 'glue effect'. If you want to wreck the cars, there are derby races for it.In addition, I'd like to point out that the fun in racing isn't only about the results. Racing against someone who drives approximately as fast as you is more rewarding than dominating a race. I once got to race wheel-to-wheel with someone on the Tarmac track for almost two whole laps, and despite finishing second, that was one of the highlights of my online racing career. No stupid ramming, just cars overtaking each other with only minor banging of wheels, with both drivers leaving enough space to keep the racing neat and tidy
:)That is what this game should be about. Wreckfest offers a good framework for clean racing with its driving physics, but also with its damage model: the cars can undergo a few collisions with essentially no loss of speed or drivability. This is what many racing games such as iRacing lack. They can have better physics but the cars may become undrivable after a small contact. In addition, racing is not bound to tarmac circuits, but takes place on several terrain types, such as mud and sand.
Was this review helpful?
86.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The Rules of Wreckfest 1st RULE: You do not talk about Wreckfest.2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Wreckfest.3rd RULE: If your car stops, goes limp or is knocked out Wreckfest is over.4th RULE: Up to 24 cars to a Wreck.5th RULE: All in the Wreckfest.6th RULE: No bumpers, no boots.7th RULE: Wrecks will go on as long as they have to.8th RULE: If this is your first night at Wreckfest, you HAVE to Wreck.
Was this review helpful?
44.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is even better than Flatout. These guys at Bugbear really know what they're doing.I'm 9.5 hours in, playing with an Xbox360 controller, and let me tell you: I haven't had this fun with a racer since Colin McRae 04!And it's still in alpha. For me it was totally worth the purchase in its current state. So much so that I decided to put down cash on a racing wheel, for the first time ever, just to play this game.There are no stupid achievements to get, no street-cred ????????, and no ????ing dlcs yet. Next Car Game is pure racing as it should've always been. Just choose a car, select the engine, drivetrain, transmission,
pick a track, and race. That's all a racing game really needs when IT IS GOOD enough to stand on it's own.Bonus: When you boot up the game, don't expect to wait for 1 unskippable minute while 12 different ??????? logos show up before you can actually play what you actually paid for. It's just bugbear's logo, and it's quick.Let's hope Bugbear keeps it like that. They have a real winner in their hands.I'm playing with a GeForce GTX550TI on a 1080p screen. Everything on low, except for anisotropic filtering and texture quality, which are on max. 60fps bliss.
Was this review helpful?
18.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Wreckfest has the potential to become one of the greatest racing games ever in my opinion. The game is made by the same guys that made the Flatout series (excluding Flatout 3) and it's more or less a spiritual successor of these games, so if you liked Flatout, chances are that you'll love Wreckfest.-Performance-The game looks really good on high graphics settings and runs smoothly most of the time (the only FPS drop I've had was when a car with a smoking engine drove right in front of the camera at some point). I've only had it crash once in the 7.5 hours I've played and it was just while trying to start a single player race.-Driving-The driving fits in somewhere in the middle between arcade and sim racing, maybe leaning a bit more towards sim. I've been using a 360 controller when I've been playing and it's been working really well for me. I've found that I often have to correct the steering a little while turning, something I would imagine is a lot harder to do successfully with a keyboard (although I haven't tried), so a controller of some kind is probably recommended.-Crashing-As the name suggests, one of the main elements in this game is crashing. I think all of the bodywork of the car can be destroyed and it probably will after you've rolled over five times after getting t-boned by a competitor that didn't bother trying to avoid your car while you were recovering from that spin. The visual destruction looks good, though maybe a bit over the top. You start wondering how you can still drive when your car is suddenly a metre shorter than it was when you started the race. Your car can take quite a lot of punishment before breaking down. In some cases you can actually keep racing (albeit not very well) even if you're missing a wheel.Some of the tracks also features some small, steep hills along the tracks, which works really well as ramps. It's always amusing to watch the AI drivers in front of you fail to take the turn properly and launch themselves into the air before suffering the consequences of a not very clean landing. Until you arrive at the same corner and understeers terribly or receives a shunt from the guy behind you and suffer the same fate.Cars that breaks down stays on the race track until the race is over, adding extra obstacles to the track. In longer races you'll often see piles of cars in some places.-Cars-Right now there's only five cars to choose from. Each of them comes with five liveries and some performance customisation. Hopefully there will be a lot more to choose from when the game is finished. On the bright side, the current cars feels quite different to each other, at least the ones I've tried do. The American muscle cars (there's two of them) are fast and heavy, but seems to be struggling a bit in sharp turns, while the little European coupe is both fast and handles really well, it gets pushed around easily.-Tracks-There's currently nine different tracks, something I also hope will be expanded in the future. Out of these three of them are demolition derby arenas, which I'm personally not really a fan of. The six others are more or less proper race circuits. There's three basic tracks in different environments with different surfaces, one tarmac, one gravel and one sandpit (my personal favourite. All of these three also come with a reverse layout, which actually feels quite different from the normal version. There's also an oval track, which has an alternate figure-8 version and a pure figure-8 track. The last one is a work-in-progress sandpit circuit that comes in two slightly different layouts (plus their reverse layout). These works perfectly well, if you don't mind the missing ground textures off the track.-Singleplayer-The only game mode at the moment is single races. All of the tracks works with up to 23 AIs with an upper limit of ten laps. The AI isn't very fast over one lap, so if you take an early lead you can expect a rather uneventful race, unless you do any major mistakes. However, if you get bogged down at the start and find yourself in the middle of the pack, you're in for a challenge. The AI likes to get in your way, so while you're fighting your way through the field, the leader will often be next to impossible to catch.Single races against the AI is only fun for so long, so some sort of career mode would probably dot he game good.-Multiplayer-I haven't played multiplayer a lot yet, but I've certainly enjoyed it. A multiplayer game has to be hosted by the players, ideally by someone who has a good internet connection (8 Mbps upload is recommended according to the Create Game window in game). Multiplayer supports up to 24 players and I have to say, the more the merrier. Having 24 cars on the oval track (which appears to be the most popular online by far) is guaranteed to be a mess. There seems to usually be at least one or two who just tries their best to crash into people to ruin their race, but they're nowhere near as annoying as they were on GRID, mostly because the cars in Wreckfest are a lot more durable. I've had some good racing online, including a battle with another guy that lasted for nearly three laps and at some point I also got two takedowns in a race, despite trying my best to avoid any collissions.-Conclusion-The game itself is great and I recommend trying it out if you like games like Flatout or the demolition derby races in GRID. Just keep in mind that the game isn't finished yet and because of that it feels a little light on content.
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Good Game all round at the moment, stilll a lot lacking from it but what do you expect from Pre-Alpha? For me there are 2 racing games that are absolutely without rival, Gran Turismo3:A-spec and Flatout2, they are great because they give you a great race, a fear of crashes, huge enjoyment from hitting other cars and the damage done (to the car or just their position), and just a bag full of fun.Wreckfest is a lot of fun and has the potential to give everything you could want from a racing game so could be one of the great racing games once it has been finished.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
You can crash cars, with crash physics. Nuff said.
Was this review helpful?
80.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is the game for all the wreckers in Nascar 14. All wrecks all the time. Good graphics and hilarious damage modeling. Mutliplayer that works really well. Still Early access so only more goodness can come hopefully.
Was this review helpful?
7.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Really good.
Bought a G27 and this at the same time.
So much laughs and fun with multiplayer &races&.
24 players on the figure-8 is absolute chaos!!
Was this review helpful?
224.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
best banger racing game in the world i cant wait for the full release this game is just awesome you got to play it to beleave it (:
Was this review helpful?
180.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The game is shaping up to be an awesome game. A MUST TRY!
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great physics, great graphics, runs smoothly but still missing a lot of content hence &early access&
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Next Car Game: Wreckfest
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Jan, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Next Car Game: Wreckfest
Next Car Game: Wreckfest - Digital Deluxe Edition
Next Car Game: Wreckfest - Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 nba2k12修改器 的文章

随机推荐