$59.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Left 4 Dead Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2
$29.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"&Don't Shoot the Car? What Car?& *Shoots Car* *Alarm goes off* *Zombie hoards charge* &Oh that Car.&"
Read the full review .
About This Game
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You'll also encounter five new ?uncommon? common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
New survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
An all new multiplayer mode.
Uncommon common infected. Each of the five new campaigns contains at least one new ?uncommon common? zombies which are exclusive to that campaign.
AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed ?The AI Director? drove L4D's unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features ?The AI Director 2.0? which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Graphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Minimum:
OS: MacOS X 10.6.4 or higher (Snow Leopard Graphics Update required)
Processor: Dual core Intel processor, 2GHz or better
Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
Additional Notes: Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000.
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
48.1 hrs on record
If this game was a potato, it would be a good potato.
Was this review helpful?
128.3 hrs on record
Want to be a survivor? FINEWant to be a zombie? FINEWant to be a tank? FINEWant to scream like a girl when tank is coming? FINEWant to step silently near a witch? FINEWant to play co-op with your friends one on the best zombie games? FINEWant to kill your friends in versus mode? FINEWant to be a schoolgirl, Deadpool or Lara Croft (using workshop mods only) in a multiplayer game? FINEoh... you have Left 4 Dead 2 already? FINE 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
120.3 hrs on record
--Graphics:+ good animations+ nice hero faces- low textur sharpnessSound:+ scary music+ good english speakers+ nasty zombie soundsAtmosphere:+ intense boss fights+ constant threatGame Size:+ 13 free chapter+ 8 characters+ all chapters in versus+ exciting versus mode+ 6 game modes- some boring stagesLeft 4 Dead 2 unleashed a harrowing and entertaining vision of what it's like to be on both sides of the zombie apocalypse.Left 4 Dead 2 also improves on the original in almost every other way, featuring new weapons, new items, new enemies, and new survivors that make the game richer across the board. Though the core action remains largely unchanged, the widespread enhancements make Left 4 Dead 2 even better than its impressive predecessor. This is one zombie apocalypse you do not want to miss.The heart of Left 4 Dead 2 is the 13 campaign maps that take the survivors through a wide variety of terrain in the Deep South. From murky swamplands to a creepy carnival ground, from flooded suburbs to claustrophobic city streets, every environment is detailed and immersive. Well-timed survivor quips make trudging through zombie-infested swamps a bit less nerve-racking, and thunderous rainstorms make a tense final stand (the moments right before your rescue) even more dramatic. This rich atmosphere is enhanced by the wider variety of choke points and final stands, all of which give the campaigns their own unique pace. The game forces you to work as a team if you want to win. You need to talk, and you need to participate. Every player of your four person squad of Survivors needs to be communicating about what they're doing, calling out locations for ammunition, weapon, and health pickups, and asking for help when in trouble.The catch is that no stage ever plays out the same way, because there's an artificial intelligence called the Director governing the action. Packs of common zombies can attack at any time, and if what the Director throws at you proves too challenging, your path of progression through a stage may even get swapped around to make things easier.It makes every experience different, and encourages repeat play as it adapts to challenge players of any skill level. There are multiple difficulty, with Normal serving as a good entry-level challenge while on Expert only those with the best communication, decision-making, and reaction skills will survive.Left 4 Dead 2's Realism mode makes the challenge even more daunting, removing helpful glows around items and weapons amongst other things, meaning it's all up to your communication skills to call out ammunition and item pickups or to let people know you're in trouble. Versus is also where you'll be challenged the most, as four players will be running through as Survivors and four others controlling the powerful boss zombie types. These include the Tanks, Boomers, Smokers, and Hunters from the first game, in addition to the new Spitters, Jockeys, and Chargers. The new boss zombie special powers add layers to the gameplay. There are a few new nasties to contend with as well, including the Jockey (jumps on your head and steers you off course), the Spitter (shoots a pool of deadly acid on the ground), and the Charger (rams into you, carries you away, and pounds you into the ground). There's also a variety of Witch that actually walks around as opposed to just sitting and weeping, and she rounds out the formidable roster of special infected. These enemies are tricky to contend with in the field, especially when a few of them descend on you at the same time, and overall the addition of these new boss zombies adds in a welcome amount of depth and, if you're playing as Survivors, unpredictability to the play experience.If your Infected team is working together you can time Boomer bile attacks with Jockey jumps and Spitter attacks so large groups of common zombies are attacking while one Survivor stumbles under a Jockey's control and the rest are slowly dying in a pool of acid.It's not just the better campaigns, the more fully-realized and detailed environments and the switch from the dark city streets of the first game to the bogs, carnival grounds, marshes, and sunlit construction yards that contribute to reasons why this is a better game. There's also a wealth of little things that make this a sturdier, more complex, and more entertaining experience.The melee weapons can absolutely shred the undead, particularly the machete, katana, and limited use chainsaw.If your Survivor teammates are trying to heal and share adrenaline shots, choose between med packs or defibrillator kits, or decide between pipe bombs, Molotov cocktails, or the new bile bombs that when shattered are like zombie lightning rods, there's no better way to seal off entrance to the area than by meeting any approaching foe with a whirring chainsaw. Survival mode, the players try to stay alive on a
map against endless waves of infected, and they earn medals and leaderboard-worthy times for their troubles. Without the joy of escape, this mode isn't as satisfying as its longer counterparts. The same is not true for the new Scavenge mode. Here, survivors try to collect gas tanks from around a map and pour them into a generator to add more time to the dwindling clock. A team of infected try to stop them and kill them. This mode more adeptly mirrors the frustrations and rewards of Versus mode. On the one hand, you have the challenge of survival and the thrill of each can su on the other, you have the task of foiling the survivors' well-armed efforts and the grim satisfaction of taking them down. Each team plays both sides per round, and the first to three round victories wins.Left 4 Dead 2 is a much better game and much better value. The new campaigns and unique game modes offer more variety and more longevity, while all the other additions and tweaks make the already great gameplay even more enjoyable.
Left 4 Dead 2 is best enjoyed with friends, and every mode is seamlessly integrated online.Even so, it remains one of the most distinctive co-operative titles out there, and allows for some of the most nerve-searing team-based multiplayer gaming on the market.Sorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
83.9 hrs on record
I modded this game and now I don't know what it' something to do with a virus and shrek running at you shouting DONKEY.I think I remember the original game being good...
Was this review helpful?
2,452.2 hrs on record
You will be frustrated, you will be kicked, you wil quick join some hentai modded perverted servers, you will be called hacking scum and you will call others cheaters, things will not make sense. When you have 200+ games in the library with &nothing to play&, somehow you will launch this glitchy and lerpy piece of ancient cr*p, you will eat a full spoon of it and ask for a refill.
Was this review helpful?
17.3 hrs on record
Shrek incapacitated every single one of my teammates.It's all ogre now. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
24.3 hrs on record
Good game if you look at all the special zombies as different kinds of drunk people.Smoker: The chain smokerBoomer: The pukerWitch: The emotional messHunter: The too drunk to walk kind of personSpitter: The person who spits after taking a shotCharger: The drunk who bumps into everyoneTank: Drunk broseph who also has a steroid addiction
Was this review helpful?
623.5 hrs on record
I killed a massive,hulking,steroided zombie with a frying pan.Better than what CoD can do10/10
Was this review helpful?
95.8 hrs on record
- It was a wonderful day- Decides to play Left 4 Dead 2- I joined a server- Can't wait to shoot some Zombies- Super long-??? loading time- Finally, the game loads- Trying to be friendly- Said & Hi & and with a & :3 & face- Teammates bashing and shoots me- Thought it was a joke- Shoots back- Teammatess starts to votekick someone- Me- ( Heavy Breathing )- Said & I thought it was a joke ffs D: & on chat- Teammates replied with foreign language- wat.jpg- I replied with & k &- All agreed to kick me from the game- are_you_??????_serious.jpg- Got kicked from the server- Obvious message on screen telling me that I was kicked from the session- Stared at the menu screen for 20 seconds- Quits11/10 would get kick again.
Was this review helpful?
101.9 hrs on record
got killed by slenderman, shrek, and osama bin laden all in one game...GG
Was this review helpful?
155.8 hrs on record
I cannot stress this enough, this game is possibly the best purchase you could ever get in the Steam store. Everything from the mechanics, co-op, storyline, campaigns, weapons, characters, modding community and visuals are absolutely staggering and is just one of those gems every PC gamer must have in their collection. I could write a much longer review about this perfect game, but either you already know a lot about this game's magnitude or I would just want to surprise the very minimal group of people who are not familiar with this game.
Was this review helpful?
1,737.7 hrs on record
It's one of these games you never get bored of :)worth your money.
Was this review helpful?
610.9 hrs on record
L4D2 is just as addictive as drugs, so excuse me while I &play& my daily dose of zombie killing.
Was this review helpful?
251.3 hrs on record
my entire team was taken down by an exploding boomer at the start of the level10/10 would play again
Was this review helpful?
83.2 hrs on record
I have a potato for a computer and it still runs well. Upgrading to a carrot so that I can play at 800x600 resolution. Also it's a fun game.
Was this review helpful?
149.7 hrs on record
Chargers seem to always want to give me a hug when I'm standing by the edge of oblivion.10/10 - I've never felt so loved before.Hahahaha.. oh..
Was this review helpful?
447.4 hrs on record
i like kill zombie
Was this review helpful?
191.9 hrs on record
The Votekick system is being abused on versus, smallest mistake and you ge...Player Forceman Death has left the game (kicked from server)
Was this review helpful?
86.4 hrs on record
A Tank ripped a large rock from a wooden platform. 10/ 10Um Tank arrancou uma enorme rocha de uma plataform de madeira 10/10
Was this review helpful?
250.8 hrs on record
-Who is the developer of L4D2?-Valve!-Oh fyck it 100/10 :D
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 70 Steam Achievements
Title: Left 4 Dead 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2009
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 - Four Pack
Left 4 Dead Bundle
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &寒流来袭 Left4Dead2新版DLC下月发布
经过漫长的测试和修补,Valve终于决定于下月24号在Xbox 360及Mac/Windows PC平台同步发行名为"Cold Stream(寒流)"的超级DLC:
除转正后的玩家自制关卡外,该DLC还包括来自L4D原作的增强版内容(血腥收获、静寂时分、死亡丧钟、速成班),这些关卡可使用二代武器并包含二代所有变异品种。
寒流即将来袭
除将L4D1的关卡以二代标准重制外,Valve宣称届时会为玩家提供更多惊喜。
按公司惯例,该DLC为免费升级内容。那些被暗黑弄倒了胃口,但是对枪车球又持排斥态度的老古董们,可以试试这部典范级的搞基精品(专家难度是起码的,写实专家才算入门)。
暴雪神话破灭后,"xx出品,必属精品"的帽子现可由阀门专享了吗?
(本文来源:中关村在线网站
跟贴读取中...
跟贴昵称修改后,论坛昵称也会变哦
复制成功,按CTRL+V发送给好友、论坛或博客。
浏览器限制,请复制链接和标题给好友、论坛或博客。
网易数码48小时评论排行
网易公司版权所有求生之路2(Left 4 Dead 2) SourceMod+插件 综合帖子 - 黑山:起源中文版+军团要塞2免费版+传送门2中文版+求生之路2最新的牺牲+半条命2第二章 - 游侠NETSHOW论坛 -