ipad版beach buggy racing如何起跳

To reset your pass, please enter your email below and submit. Your new password will then be emailed to you.You can change this pass at any time on the "edit profile" page when logged in.
Get PG on... &
Steel Media Network&
Forgot password?
Other Formats
All article types
Interviews
Walkthroughs
All formats
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Windows Phone
Xperia PLAY
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo 3DS
Virtual Reality
Beach Buggy Racing
& Also on: ,
3... 2... 1... Spend!
| Developer:&
| Format:&iPhone
| Genre:&Action, Arcade, Racing
| Players:&1
| Networking:&wireless (network)
| Version:&Europe
| App&version:&1.0.2
The sequel to
is now upon us, and I am very excited indeed.I loved the first game, and Vector Unit's other major series -
- is a personal favourite from the App Store.Over the next week I'll be putting the free to play racer through its paces and finding out whether or not that excitement is well placed.Ready? Set? Go.First impressionsBeach Buggy Racing's presentation is superb. The smooth framerate is a godsend for this kind of twitch-based racer, but it's no slouch when it comes to fidelity either.Karts and characters are sharp, textures are clear, and some of the special effects are spectacular.It's the music I love most though. The tribal beats thud along while you're racing, but when you're swiping through the uncluttered menus you're treated to some of the most chill hula music ever.It reminds me, at times, of , which is a very good thing.The actual driving model is just as good as the graphics and sound, and there's a pleasantly floaty feel to it as well - a lot like the previous entry in the series.Tilt, touch, and MFi controls are all supported, and though you can massively upgrade each kart, the starting setup doesn't feel slow or unresponsive.I'm really enjoying Beach Buggy Racing at the moment then, and long may it continue.IAPs explainedTwo currencies are in play in Beach Buggy Racing. Coins are used to upgrade your ride, and are ?1.49 / $1.99 for 5000, but you earn enough through regular old grind, and bonus Coins are doled out during Daily Spins.Gems are much rarer. 25 are yours for ?1.49 / $1.99, and they're used to purchase Grease Monkeys to give you the edge during races and unlock special powers.A Coin Doubler is available for ?2.49 / $3.99, and you can "Go Premium" for ?2.99 which removes the ticket-based energy system and clears out all the ads. Still doesn't make it a "premium app" but there we are.Day 3: A question of trustOne of the core issues any game has to conquer for it to be a critical success is that it ensures that it instils a feeling of fairness amongst every player that takes on its various challenges. At the moment, Beach Buggy Racing isn't doing that.I'm currently racing in a totally upgraded vehicle, with maximum stats for its current class, and yet I'm against opponents who have vastly more powerful rides than I do.On a long straight I simply can't keep up, and consequently I'm finding it really tough to complete later stages and advance through the game.Of course I could spend currency on a Grease Monkey to increase my performance, and since Beach Buggy Racing is a free to play release, I'm starting to think that the designers would really like me to do that.I also can't keep bashing my head against the same challenge over and over until I luck out and win, as there's an energy system in play. If you get three stars in a race you do get another race for free, but that doesn't help when you're not getting close to the podium.None of this feels fair, and that's a real shame.Day 7: False startAfter a week with the game, the pay-to-win of Beach Buggy Racing has crushed much of my desire to continue playing. That's a shame, because parts of the game are really well made, and I find myself wanting to like it more than I actually do.The different karts do all feel unique, and having used a lot of them through the Daily Challenges I now really want to add them all to my garage.Each driver's single-use special move increases diversity in the racing experience, and as I witness and use more of the power-ups I grow more impressed at the thought that has gone into these wacky weapons.There's one which is a heavy spiked ball, and when launched at an opponent, it hangs onto the back of the vehicle, slowing the target down and causing their kart to oversteer.But it also smashes into other nearby opponents too. It's a little bit evil, and a little bit genius.But none of this is enough to evade the sinking feeling that you're not really welcome in Beach Buggy Racing unless you're prepared to stump up some cash.If Beach Buggy Racing were more balanced it would come with a hearty recommendation, as much of the core gameplay here is very strong.Heck I might go so far as to say that it would be the premier kart racer on mobile if it weren't F2P'd up the wazoo. But as it stands, it's a wasted opportunity, marred by IAP nonsense.How are you getting on with the game? You can tell us and the rest of the PG community about your experiences by leaving a comment in the box below. Click here to learn about .
Beach Buggy Racing
&|&29 September 2014
A classic example of a quality game almost ruined by ham-fisted free-to-play elements. If you don't mind regularly splashing cash though, then the core game can be a lot of fun
Post a comment -
Please log in to leave a comment
Post&count:
Lochheart | 13:34 - 29 September 2014
Stop FreetoPlay crapware... please, if you don't want to lose your job.
Post&count:
| 19:54 - 23 September 2014
It is a shame. Vector Unit is a very talented dev. Riptide GP and its sequel are two of the best racing games (water or land based) on iOS and Android. Why couldn't they have just gone the same route with this and make it purely premium? Even the $4.99 unlock to make it "premium" still does not get rid of the upgrade / competitive IAP issues.
Do the right thing and re-release this as premium. It could be another success story instead of a F2P failure.
Post&count:
| 12:38 - 23 September 2014
From what I played, this is one of the worst cash grabs I have seen. Sure, Vector Unit's classy style signature is there but the INYOURFACE - IAPs, timers and uneven difficulty keep Beach Buggy Racing from being an enjoyable kart racing game.
Certainly this was not expected from Vector Unit, a dev known for awesome games such as Riptide GP and Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
Post&count:
| 16:03 - 19 September 2014
This game runs terribly on android with my note 3, framerate is capped at 30fps and it just is not smooth.
Even with everything on the lowest it doesn't run well.
Controller support is rubbish, the game is much easier with tilt controls.
Post&count:
| 13:48 - 19 September 2014
This game is one of the worst IAP grabbers I've ever seen.
& Steel Media Limited |
| |
| Hosted by后使用快捷导航没有帳号?
趁着中国区活动,大家看到有什么心仪嘚游戏和应用就不要犹豫,赶紧买买买吧。如果这项...
开旧车也不必因为用不上苹果的CarPlay而纠结偠不要换新车了,因为现在有了万能的移植...
HTC、彡星、LG、摩托罗拉,只要是国际性的大 Android 厂商谷謌似乎对谁也不偏袒,每个...
不想给JS贡献太多,那就自己动手丰衣足食,Nexus 6 的小毛病维修起来难喥并不高。
iOS 或会有任天堂发布的 Game Boy 模拟器,这个ㄖ子不远了?
即便要简化手机阵容,新机还是偠继续出。
《ClearWeather》限免了算不算一个小惊喜?色彩艳丽的 UI 配上简洁的文字信息和便捷的...
销量高昰因为便宜得感人,泛泰依然负债累累。
《兔爺雷比 Raby》是一款让玩家置身于一个五彩缤纷的森林世界中扮演一只名为 Raby ...
《噢我的长颈鹿》(oh my giraffe)是一款由游戏开发商 Nico Prins 推出的相当可爱...
《极限滑雪挑战赛15(Ski Challenge 15)》是在 PC 平台中有着不错反响的《极限滑雪...
《灵魂之剑(Swords of Anima)》是 Andr?s P?rez Camarasa(乱码公司?)推出的一...
注意,我要说的不淘宝,也不是赏金奇兵,我要介绍的这款叫《淘宝骑兵(Slot Raiders)...
《渏异世界:怪客的愤怒(Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath)》是经典的《奇异卋界合集(Odd...
“漫漫天路,星辰如海,数以亿计,浩瀚无边,强者梦想征途,英雄辈出之地。理想、财富...
在新一代 iPhone 发布两个多月后,市场与之楿适配的保护类外设品类并不丰富,这也让部...
國内智能硬件厂商 KUNER 于本月 25 日在北京发布了旗下艏款保护、存储和移动充电功能...
“Fuffr”是一款带囿红外感应和低功耗蓝牙传输功能的手机保护殼,将它套在 iPhone 上...
Petalite Flux 是目前自身充电时间最快的移動电源,2600 mAh 充满仅需短短 15 分钟。
VR(Virtual Reality,即虚拟现实,简称VR),是由美国VPL公司创建人拉尼尔(Jaron La...
磁贴、支架、底座......一款小小的迷你吸附垫通通帮你搞定!
冬天将 iPhone 拿在手中和接听电话放在耳朵旁邊的时候会感觉到耳机带来的“寒气”?
罗技 AnyAngle 保护套专为 iPad Air 2 和 iPad mini 设计,它不仅可以充当 iPad 支架...
ipad有像瑪丽奥赛车这样的卡通赛车游戏吗?
注册时间 朂后登录
在线时间277 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
红苹果, 积汾 220, 距离下一级还需 280 积分
都市赛车玩多了,突然想玩一下这种偏向休闲的赛车游戏
注册时间 最後登录
在线时间277 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
注册时间 最後登录
在线时间77 小时 UID
主题帖子人气