desmume for macAction Replay 按钮不能按

口袋妖怪黑白2模拟器設置无法保存,金手指无法使用_百度知道
口袋妖怪黑白2模拟器设置无法保存,金手指无法使鼡
如题的问题,我用的DeSmuME 口袋吧下的,就是每次嘟要很麻烦的重新设置键盘,音量,读取游戏,不算特别麻烦但是感觉很不爽。还有一个问題,金手指用不了,就是点开金手指的action replay,全都輸入好了,点了保存,告诉我 无法保存到文件。这两个问题我在同学家电脑上玩都没有,我們用的都是一个模拟器,操作也一样,唯一的鈈同应该是他是xp的系统我是windows7的,急求多谢各位
提问者采纳
你好,DeSmuME模拟器不是光名字一样就行嘚,也是分很多版本的,有些DeSmuME旧版本就是无法使用金手指。最新的DeSmuME模拟器官方版本是DeSmuME 0.9.8,玩家妀版的安装版DeSmuME模拟器最新版本是DeSmuME 5300EX。以上两种版夲模拟器运行口袋妖怪黑白2用金手指无问题。
DeSmuME 0.9.8 峩用的应该是这个,口袋吧下的
不好意思,模擬器我没在口袋吧下载过,DeSmuME官网下载。
可以发┅下地址吗,我重新下一个新的试试
百度搜索:DeSmuME官网,第一个就是。
您好,我去下了一个。洅问一下,我刚发现我之前用的是5300ex,下了一个9.8,弄了半天不知道能不能加速,能的话怎么跳啊谢谢
模拟器加速键默认为:键盘左上“TAB”键,也可以在“设置”-“热键设置”自行设置菜單栏里选“设置”-“跳频”,把“限制频率”勾去掉,下面选择“9”,速度会快点“设置”--“仿真设置”,把右边“启用先进 Bus-Level Timing/开启高级总線级别计时”勾去掉,点下面“确定”,对于高档的CPU可以明显改善速度
提问者评价
其他类似問题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
用no zoomer很出名的模拟器 囿中文版 可以保存可以适用很多游戏
如果是64位系统最好用64位版的DeSmuME
口袋妖怪黑白2的相关知识
您鈳能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随哋咨询
出门在外也不愁求口袋妖怪白金DeSmuMe金手指_百度知道
求口袋妖怪白金DeSmuMe金手指
提问者采纳
NDS用嘚金手指代码都是一样的,前面白色小正方块“打勾”表示金手指开启,点下面“Action Replay”;SELECT+↑&quot,又絀现编辑代码小窗口;金手指”-“列表”出现金掱指窗口,没有DeSmuMe模拟器专用版这种,上面大框寫入代码。菜单栏里选第二项“仿真&#47,还要按&quot:全精灵球(按SELECT+↑) FFBB000000000B00000DE60001C00003D00D00D00001D00000 FFBB000000000B00000DE60006C0000AD00D10D00001D00000正确输入代码后,设置好后点右边“OK/模拟”-“修改&#47,金手指码就会出现在这里,點击就可以关闭添加好金手指后,下面小框写叺描述(也可以不写),下面“立即生效&#47,再點最下面“添加”即可然后返回金手指窗口;打開代码”要钩起你好,点下面“保存”即可白金代码除了输入外还要另外按键才生效例如,鈳以自己设置;才有用 这个按键是指NDS掌机上 在模擬器请自行设置菜单栏里选“设置”-“控制设置”;确定”默认按键如下
提问者评价
可能是我嘚模拟器出错了。谢谢了
其他类似问题
30人觉得囿用
口袋妖怪白金的相关知识
您可能关注的推廣回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨詢
出门在外也不愁Pokemon Black Action Replay Codes for Nintendo DS
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
Game Guides
Game Wikis
Pokemon Black
Action Replay Codes for Pokemon Black(Wii U)
Your Codes
Most Popular Codes
Page 1 of 16 & &
This is the third code I am making This code will allow you to have the followingShiny snivy:frenzy plant,leaf storm,solarbeam,glass pledgeShiny oshawott:hydro cannon,aqua tail, hydro pump,water pledgeShiny tepig:blast burn,flare blitz,flamethrower,fire pledgeAll lvl 50 and it will be in box 1 1-3If you like the first 3 event code I made plz thumb up for meIf there is at least 15 thumb up I will do event code part 4
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Event Pokemon Codes
This will give you a shiny rayquaza named BlackDeath with a random moveset press select and look in your 1st box slot 1 and remember give me lots of thumbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Individual Pokemon Codes
FOR IRBO- (US Pokemon Black) ONLY!Most codes don't require activation buttons, in which you can enable all of those codes at once.Must update your Action Replay DS device to be able to boot Pokemon Black after AR. Otherwise, Pokemon Black will freeze on boot!ARDS - 1.71ARDSi - 1.25Older ARDS (1.54 or below) - 1.55 (google "action replay ds 1.55")
REGION: US/North America | CLASS:
This is a handful of codes. These might be helpful. Just watch out .
REGION: Unspecified | CLASS: Miscellaneous Codes
Replace first 3 Pokemon in your party : L + arePikachu : Item : Light BallLvL : 100 ; Nature : BoldGender : MaleHappines : 255MAX IV and EV OT : AshLvL Met : 5Ability : StaticNative 2 : Kanto (FR)Moves (PP Up MAX) :-Agility-Iron Tail-Volt Tackle-Electro BallP Date Met : Kanto , 8.9.2000ButterfreeItem : NoneLvL : 100 ; Nature : CalmGender : MaleHappines : 255MAX IV and EVOT : AshLvL Met : 5Ability : Compond EyesNative 2 : Kanto (FR)Moves (PP Up MAX) :-Tackle-Whirlwind-Stun Spore-Sleep PowderP Date Met : Kanto , 10.9.2000Pidgeot :Item : NoneLvL : 100 ; Nature : HastyGender : MaleHappines : 255MAX IV and EVOT : AshLvL Met : 18Ability : Keen EyeNative 2 : Kanto (FR)Moves (PP Up MAX) :-Wing Attack-Sand Attack-Quick Attack-Double-EdgeP Date Met : Kanto , 10.9.2000If you like it and want to continue this series please THUMBS UP xD!
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Teams of Pokemon Codes
Hit L and R. Trash ultra balls first then masterballs. What ever number is left after you throw away the master. In the national dex. that number will be the number in which the pokemon is. So say u delete 1. u get melota. if u want genosect, give a master ball to one of your pokemon then hit L and R then take it away,And trash whatever amount of ultras then trash 1 master. Press select in the grass. If you want a lvl 100 pokemon give an ultra ball to one of your pokemon and press L and R then take it off of the pokemon and then trash 1 ultra and whatever amount of masters and u then have a lvl 100 pokemon. Sorry for the confusion. Pleaz give me a thumbs up
Yay finally got a shiny code for every1. There are no activation keys so if you don't want shiny youll have to restart the game without the code. Sorry I'll try to fix this...P.S. This is for japanese regionWell heres the code:
REGION: Japanese | CLASS: Encounter Codes
This is the officially Game ID for the North American Release of Pokemon Black.
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Miscellaneous Codes
To enable this code you will have to press select to use it. This code is to catch a wild Victini. It actually works, I have tested it. I noticed that the other wild Victini code did not work so I wanted to give this code for those that want/need a Victini and can not get one by other means. ~Cemetery
Ok, I noticed that lots of people are having trouble finding codes like this that ACTUALLY work. Please try this one, I made it and it works fine for me. I reccomend using code manager. This code makes you have all TM's and HM's in your bag. Both the Black and White codes are below. If you have any problems, please comment. Press L+R. ****NOTE: I made this because I had used another code that made all my TM's and HM's Glitched unusable rare candies. >>> It will overwrite any glitched items in the TM/HM section of your bag. <<<
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: TM or HM Codes
Press Select And It will Appear in the Grass For North America People ONLYDosent Work For Pokemon White.
Shiny genesect request START SELECT BOX 1 SLOT 1I take request
Shiny Giratina (Origin Forme)
I made this code to share with everyone It's a Pokesav generated code,
so comment telling me if it worked. Also, any requests for me? So here it is. Moves:
V-CreateShadow ForceHydro PumpDraco MeteorAbility:
Wonder Guard Item:
Griseous OrbMax Stats, All Ribbons, Level 100, Full Happiness, the whole deal!Enjoy cheating =P
Allof them work. Tested and works. Happy cheating.
Thie will let you encounter all 649 Pokemon in the grass and cave I recomend you use this code with the
all shiny Pokemon code
Gives you 900 masterballs !!! This is my first cheat
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Item Codes
Gives you a wild Zorua nun much to say except try with shiny code
This code replaces the first Pokemon in your team and gives you a Zoroark. Press L+are to activate. Happy Hackin!
This is a movie 14 zekrom in japanese.press SELECT BOX 1 SLOT 1PLEASE COMMENT AND THUMBS UP IF IT WORKS FOR YOU!!
Made a lot of codes also made this one.Darkrai has some good moves.SELECT BOX 1 SLOT 1 to activate
You get 999 rare candies. Spoiler: click to reveal
This gives you 999 master balls. Also I'll have a catch trainer Pokemon code.
Very easy press select Use shiny code you get a pink lugia
Hey cheaters! Just the last bit of legendary codes. If you don't don't know how this works, check out my 1st and 2nd submissions of this kind of cheat. Feel free to leave comments on cheats you need. Thanks ~shadowdragon5757~
These are codes that can be quite useful.
REGION: Japanese | CLASS: In-game Cheats
ATTENTION*US VERSION ONLY!!!*ATTENTIONThis is ashes pikachu that is level 100,nature is brave and is a male.Also it can do the following moves:ThunderboltVolt tackleQuick attackIron tailThis has been tested on no$gba emulatorL+are to activate.it will be in box 8,first Pokemon.Spoiler: click to reveal
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: In-game Cheats
Tested and working. Mark Pokemon in pc only to make them shiny. If the Pokemon is not in the pc it will prevent you from battling. (The original codw I posted didn't work Sorry)
~This code will give you a Shaymin at level 100~You may use this to recieve a Gracidea Flower from the lady at the Pokemon Center in Lacunosa Town.Press *SELECT* to activate.Shaymin will be in Box7 Slot2Pokemon Black only.
This was a request by someone for all starters lvl 1 max ev's and stats had pokerus all brave all ot dj all abillity no gaurd moves areTepig fire pledge flamethrower blue fire fire blastSnivy grass pledge razor leaf frenzey plant leech seedOshawott water pledge surf aqua jet shell smashEnjoyPsl+arePss comment if you want me to post a codeDbsega400
This code will make your eggs hatch in seconds. It is simply awesome!Tested and works.
Page 1 of 16 & &
Hi guys.This code'll give you Shiny Unova Starters in your PC (Box 1, Slots 1-3). Press SELECT to activate.*NOTE* Remember to leave slots 1-3 in Box 1 (in your PC) empty (or occupied by Pokemon you don't want).All Pokemon:Lv. 50Nature: AdamantItem: LeftoversHappiness: MaxAbility: Wonder GuardGender: MaleShiny: YesPokerus: InfectedPoke Ball: Cherish BallStats: MaxContest Stats: MaxMarkers: AllRibbons: AllMoves: Max PPPokemon:1. SnivyMoves:Frenzy PlantLeaf StormSolarbeamGrass Pledge2. TepigMoves:Blast BurnFlamethrowerFlare BlitzFire Pledge3. OshawottMoves:Hydro CannonHydro PumpAqua TailWater PledgeHope you like this! Plz rate this
PedroAlmeida!You made a request for a Lucario, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, & Electivire Lv. 1:1. Lucario Lv. 1Item: Wise GlassesMoves:Aura SphereDragon PulseExtremeSpeedDark Pulse2. Charizard Lv. 1Item: Power HerbMoves:EarthquakeFlamethrowerFlyDragon Pulse3. Blastoise Lv. 1Item: LeftoversMoves:Hydro PumpIce BeamIron DefenseAqua Ring4. Gengar Lv. 1Item: Life OrbMoves:Shadow BallThunderboltGiga DrainDestiny Bond5. Electivire Lv. 1Item: Life OrbMoves:EarthquakeThunder PunchIce PunchCross ChopBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press SELECT*Note* These Pokemon will replace the 1st 5 Pokemon in your party! Make sure to make your lead Pokemon a Pokemon you do NOT want.Hope you enjoy cheating... Please rate!P.S. PedroAlmeida, I accidently put the code for Black, the 1 for Black 2 is here:
PedroAlmeida!You made a request for a Lv. 1 Electivire:Ability: StaticMoves:Ice Punch: Max PPBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press Select*Note* Electivire will replace the 1st Pokemon in your party! Make sure to make your lead Pokemon a Pokemon you do NOT want.Hope you enjoy cheating...Please rate!
PedroAlmeida!You made a request for a Charizard, Gengar, & Lucario Lv. 1:1. Charizard Lv. 1Ability: BlazeMoves:Flamethrower: Max PPWing Attack: Max PPSlash: Max PPDragon Tail: Max PP2. Gengar Lv. 1Ability: LevitateMoves:Lick: Max PPNight Shade: Max PPShadow Ball: Max PPConfuse Ray: Max PP3. Lucario Lv. 1Ability: SteadfastMoves:Aura Sphere: Max PPDetect: Max PPBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press Select*Note* These Pokemon will be in Box 1 Slots 1-3 (PC)! Make sure to make the Pokemon in those slots a Pokemon you do NOT want.Hope you enjoy cheating... Please rate!
Hey, you, Guest!You made a request for Ash's Pikachu:Ability: StaticTrainer: AshMoves:ThunderboltQuick AttackIron TailElectro BallBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press SELECT*Note* Pikachu will replace the 1st Pokemon in your party! Make sure to make your lead Pokemon a Pokemon you do NOT want.Hope you enjoy cheating... ;)Please rate!
Bonching!You made a request for a Dialga with Pikachu's moves:Ability: Wonder GuardMoves:Thunderbolt: Max PP, Max PP UpsQuick Attack: Max PP, Max PP UpsIron Tail: Max PP, Max PP UpsElectro Ball: Max PP, Max PP UpsBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press L+R*Note* Dialga will replace the 1st Pokemon in your party! Make sure to make your lead Pokemon a Pokemon you do NOT want.Hope you enjoy cheating...Please rate!
Hi guys.This codell replace your Pokemon team with ash's original Pokemon team (from kanto). Press L+R to activate.*note* you NEED TO HAVE 6 Pokemon THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE IN YOUR PARTY IN ORDER FOR THIS CODE TO WORK!Pokemon:1. Pikachu: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: StaticBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Thunderbolt: Max PP, Max PP UpsQuick Attack: Max PP, Max PP UpsIron Tail: Max PP, Max PP UpsElectro Ball: Max PP, Max PP Ups2. Butterfree: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: NoneBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Tackle: Max PP, Max PP UpsWhirlwind: Max PP, Max PP UpsStun Spore: Max PP, Max PP UpsSleep Powder: Max PP, Max PP Ups3. Pidgeot: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: NoneBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Gust: Max PP, Max PP UpsQuick Attack: Max PP, Max PP UpsWing Attack: Max PP, Max PP UpsDouble-Edge: Max PP, Max PP Ups4. Bulbasaur: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: NoneBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Vine Whip: Max PP, Max PP UpsRazor Leaf: Max PP, Max PP UpsLeech Seed: Max PP, Max PP UpsSolarbeam: Max PP, Max PP Ups5. Charizard: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: NoneBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Flamethrower: Max PP, Max PP UpsWing Attack: Max PP, Max PP UpsSlash: Max PP, Max PP UpsDragon Tail: Max PP, Max PP Ups6. Squirtle: Lv. 100Gender: MaleShiny: NoStats: All MaxIVs & EVs: All MaxNature: BraveAbility: NoneBall: Poke BallItem: NoneMoves:Water Gun: Max PP, Max PP UpsSkull Bash: Max PP, Max PP UpsHydro Pump: Max PP, Max PP UpsRapid Spin: Max PP, Max PP UpsO yah guys this is just the beta ver. So plz tell me if it works for you er notIt worked for me but may not for you...Plz rate thisI will continue makin ash's Pokemon codes
@DoTheJakeHall!You made a request for a Lv. 1 Larvitar:Nature: AdamantTrainer: JacobMoves:Dark Void: Max PP, Max PP UpsStone Edge: Max PP, Max PP UpsHyper Beam: Max PP, Max PP UpsCrunch: Max PP, Max PP UpsBut, this code is also for the community! To activate: Press L+R*Note* Larvitar will replace the 1st Pokemon in your party! Make sure to make your lead Pokemon a Pokemon you do NOT want.This is my second code! Hope you enjoy cheating...Please rate!*Note* I couldn't do the part where the moves are maxed out with a ? Mark because I didn't know where to put it, & also the PP boxes only allowed #'s.
These codes will clear up all blue error screens you get turning on the PC.
Lvl 70 Eevee Tested and works
You press select and than go to grass and if it works dialga will show giratina is the chance too
This Mew code actually works!! It can also work for the new AR for the 3DS so don't worry if you have the new AR!
Gives you a red (shiny) Gyarados!Gender = FEMALEAttacks = TWISTER (PP ups 3)DRAGON PULSE (PP ups 3)HYDROPUMP (PP ups 3)HYPER BEAM (PP ups 3)STATS ARE NORMAL OT - ASH ID - 29750Replaces the FIRST Pokemon in your party.L+R to activate.Trust me it's like a queen in your party.
FFFB0000B00000E0000CBC A42E4DC1 4F410000 A2E2BFF7ACF38C806B8DB2B6C6F49483 FC6EA04D52EE785A E09482DB0BA636A2 29B85FD2EBABC0B2 1FFF2FEA00F745D6 AC30664EE756DA56 238C2F7830EDA57A 60BABB7D 1945F6FE3A51E177 574C3F1BCA4A3CF1 EE92AB43FAD02F55 AE7EF11364DB00C17FD0F8 D106E4E8D00000
Mewtwo press select before encountering Pokemon in the grass
Luxray Level 100.Move sets: Thunder, Fusion Bolt, Thunder fang, ExtremeSpeed.Holding Item: Master BallShiny: Yes.Abilty: Wonder Guard.EV: Maxed out.Luxray is the average Pokemon request I get everyday. So here it is!It works Pokemon Black and white.
::Ninetales::Level: 100.M Fusion flare, Heat Wave, Flamethrowe, Blue flare.Ability: Flash fire (as always)Item hold: Master Ball.Stats: To the max!Shiny Yes or no?: NoBoth been tested in Pokemon Black and White Version. (Works just fine!)#Message me for requests. I'll make 'em AsAp!
This will be my first release for you guys. I simply made a Zekrom originaly from my game and kind of tweaked it a litle bit using a program ^^. Zekrom will remove the first Pokemon in your party and press "L+R" to activate. So, Zekrom's info.Move set: Bolt Strike, Thunder, Fusion bolt, Fly.Held Item: Master BallAbility: Teravolt (as always)Shiny: Not.OT: ExoThick
To add, It will remove the first Pokemon in your party (:::::WARNED::::
648 MeloettaPress L+R
in game to unlock
a Special Meloetta
in box 11 slot 1 With the following description:Box name: Meloetta EventMax HP: 750 Lv: 75Shiny: YesOT: VNLProduID: 19034Ribbon: Classic RibbonMet in: Musical CaveStats: Attack: 400Defense: 400SP. Attack: 400Sp. Defense: 400Speed: 400PokeRus infected: yesAbility: Serene GraceItem: Star PieceMoveset:Move
pp max: (3)You-Turn
20 yesWake-up slap 10 yesPsychic
10 yesHyper Voice 10 yesContest Ribbons: 0Caught in: Cherish BallFateful encounter: NoLaguange: Fran?aisOT Gender: FemaleCreated with: PokéSAVCreated on: January 21st, 2013Created by: Kambel Serle (Serlkamb)I personally created this Meloetta Code. I tested this Action Replay code to perfection.Use this code with the following Identifications:Game: Pokemon Black USAGameID: IRBO
GIVES YOU A LVL 50 SHINY PIKACHU [spoiler] (same ending code from last) meaning my last code but with the shiny code in front
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Encounter Codes
Lets you find a Pikachu and you can find it any where not grass or caves oh and it's on lvl 50
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: Encounter Codes
This code gives you the three shiny unova starters Snivy,Tepig and Oshawott.WARNING! Replaces the first 3 Pokemon in your party
REGION: UK/Europe | CLASS: Teams of Pokemon Codes
FC24F7E8 B4B4FF O2001FFC BDF8BCFF 0F488B0 0ED8 0A01EDC
This code gives you a lvl. 100 black Charizard in slot 2 of your party (It will erase whatever Pokemon is there, so put something you don't want there)It's moves are Sacred fire, Fly, Flame burst, and Fire blast(all with 80 PP). All stats are maxed(legally). It has all ribbons and has completed all contests and is holding charcoal. Sorry it has my OT and Trainer Id.I do take requests, so if you want a Pokemon made send me the details
Comes with Lucario,Tyranitar,Altaria,and Bisharp. All Max stats. My first code. Pokesav generated. Hope you like it.
When you enter the code and boot it up open your PC Box and go to the Pokemon you want shiny. Then, go to markings. Choose any marking. Now, the next time you click on that Pokemon it will be shiny! Thanks and feel free to leave any question or comment below!(P.S. Sorry super cheats because I also posted this to cheats and then figured out that I did it wrong! :D)
These can be used with Desmume also
REGION: US/North America | CLASS: In-game Cheats
So I created this code from scratch. It is a level one Reshiram that hatched from an egg, but has an unusual egg move and has two technical machine moves, those being psychic and flamethrower. I'm not telling what the egg move is, but I will say this, it is a popular dragon type move but however, I have created the Pokemon to learn this move as one of it's egg moves. Enter the code for yourself to figure out what the move is. Can you figure it out?
Press select to activate he appears in the first slot of your party so put a worthless Pokemon there his OT ID No. Are different than the gamestop one hes level 25 but he does activate the events so I call him semi-legit
The code will give you the Liberty Pass Wonder Card & the Liberty Pass, which can be used to get the Event Victini.I've uploaded a video walkthrough on YouTube to show the code works on Emulators and I assume it will work on a genuine Nintendo DS system.All credits go to "animecartoonytp" on Youtube
REGION: UK/Europe | CLASS: Event Items Codes
Page 1 of 16 & &
Rate this game:
Your Rating (DS): unrated
Av. Rating
We have 1,245 questions and 2,740 answers for this game.
The Top 10 Games of 2K Games
Top 10 cancelled Video Games
Top 10 Hidden GameCube Gems
Top 10 Series that Deserve a Sequel
The Top 10 Most Frustrating Xbox LIVE Achievements
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
Popular Games
Popular Games
& , 1999 - 2014. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers. | .
Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. These are not usually tested by us (because there
are so many), so please use them at your own risk.

我要回帖

更多关于 desmume 的文章

随机推荐