手游排行榜hacked怎么玩啊?in out goal 什么意思啊

So i turned on bf4 yesterday and my account had been hacked and all my stats were reset to 0....WTF!!!..........anyone else have this issue?
Im on my PS4 in Canada.
happened to other people too, calm down and breath... just restart a new game and if that doesnt work then reset your ps4, then it should be back to normal.
-Don't Start Nothing, Won't Be Nothing.
Canada? from the looks of that flags i thought you were in Somalia
There's not much you can do about it i'm afraid, i would however contact sony
Patrick Bach: 'Let me sprinkle a little Christmas magic on your netcode'
You weren't hacked. All your stats are there.
www.twitch.tv/tactical32
THE SHERCLACKEN FACTORY, Normal,
CQL, COME JOIN!!
Armor Eaters HOOAH!
Can I interest you in a slamwich?
I wish I could troll so fast. AntiMatterRifle is like the Doc Holliday of forum trolls.
well im not freakin out that bad...cause battlelog still has my stats saved its just ridiculous that its already been hacked
well im not freakin out that bad...cause battlelog still has my stats saved its just ridiculous that its already been hacked
MLBbuddah said:I wish I could troll so fast. AntiMatterRifle is like the Doc Holliday of forum trolls.
yea him and quack
-Don't Start Nothing, Won't Be Nothing.
MLBbuddah said:I wish I could troll so fast. AntiMatterRifle is like the Doc Holliday of forum trolls.
Thanks
Patrick Bach: 'Let me sprinkle a little Christmas magic on your netcode'
if you call sony they give you ea's number...just thought id come on here before calling
It wasn't hacked it was the result of Derp Trolling DDoSing Origin last night. Everyone logged in showed rank 00. Should all be fine now.
Why are people so fast to cry "hack"? Stop freaking out over something you obviously had no clue how it happened.
You weren't hacked ace.
www.twitch.tv/tactical32
THE SHERCLACKEN FACTORY, Normal,
CQL, COME JOIN!!
Armor Eaters HOOAH!
Can I interest you in a slamwich?
20:40 , 已編輯
20:43 發表人: UKAIDANUK
These kids crying hax...
I bet when your computer does a windows update, you think someone's hacking you.
[XBOX1] If you need a medic who plays the objective and actually revives you, Add: UK AIDAN UK
flounderhound1 said:^dose?
Please, don't judge me.
[XBOX1] If you need a medic who plays the objective and actually revives you, Add: UK AIDAN UK
Sorry I lost control for a moment
How do you restart it?
Just join another server.
That happens to me sometimes. It's definitely the server. When it happens and I jump in a vehicle, all of the unlocks I had start popping up on screen as being unlocked. Same with weapons, as you score kills your unlocks will come back. It is easier, however, to just jump on another server. I
I'd say it has something to do with DERP but this has happened to me occasionally since launch so I'm going to say it's, no doubt, an EA issue.

我要回帖

更多关于 手游dou是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐