等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在 游戏 和 动漫 中 的英文歌曲名称 最好带歌词_百度知道
在 游戏 和 动漫 中 的英文歌曲名称 最好带歌词
越全越好。只要英文歌曲。最好经典点的游戏和动漫。
提问者采纳
delte goodrem-in this life《拯救德尔托拉》歌词:歌曲:In This Life歌手:Delta GoodremI was nurturedI was sheltered,I was curious and young.I was searchin for that something,Tryin to find it on the run.Oh and just when I stopped lookin,I saw just how far I'd come.In this liiiiife...You give me love,You give me light,Show me everythingsbeen happenin,I've opened up my eyes,I'm followin3 steps fight an honest fight, (oooh)2 hearts, they can start a fire, (yeah yeah)1 love is all I need in this liiiife...(oh)Yeahhh...Yeahhh...Yeah Yeah...In this lifeOhhh...Whoahhh...Whoa WhoaI have falteredI have stumbled,I have found my feet again.I've been angry,And I've been shaken,Found a new place to begin.And my persistanceto make a difference,Has led me safeinto your hands.In this liiiiife...You give me love,You give me light,Show me everythingsbeen happenin,I've opened up my eyes,I'm followin3 steps fight an honest fight, (oooh)2 hearts, they can start a fire, (yeah yeah)1 love is all I need in this liiiife...(Oh)Ohh..Whoahhhh...Whoa WhoaIn this lifeYeah...Yeah...Yeah YeahI was put here for a reason,I was born into this world.And I'm living, and I'm believingThat I was meant to be your girl...In this liiiiife....You give me love,You give me light,Show me everythingsbeen happenin,I've opened up my eyes,I'm followin3 steps fight an honest fight, (oooh)2 hearts, they can start a fire, (yeah yeah)1 love is all I need in this liiiife...(Oh)3 steps fight an honest fight (oooh)2 hearts, they can start a fire (yeah yeah)1 love is all I needIn this liiiiife (oh)Yeah...Yeah....yeah yeahIn this lifeYeah...Yeah....yeah yeahIn this lifeOhhh...Whoahhh...whoa whoaIn this lifeYeah...Yeah...yeah yeah...坂本真绫-gravity《狼雨》been a long road to followbeen there and gone tomorrowwithout saying goodbye to yesterdayare the memories i hold still valid?or have the tears deluded them?maybe this time tomorrowthe rain will cease to followand the mist will fade into one more todaysomething somewhere out there keeps callingam i going home?will i hear someone singing solace to the silent moon?zero gravity what's like?am i alone?is somebody there beyond there heavy aching feetstill the road keeps on telling me to go onsomething is pulling mei feel the gravity of it allAngela Aki-Kiss Me Good-Bye《最终幻想12》You said my love is all you need,See you throughBut I know these words are not quite true.Here is the path you're looking forAn open doorLeading to worlds you long to exploreOh, I'll give you wings to fly,Cast all your fears into the skyKiss me goodbye, love's mysteryAll of my life I'll hold you close to meDon't shed a tear for love's mortalityFor you put the dream in my realityKiss me goodbye, love's memoryYou put the dream in my reality王菲-eyes on me《最终幻想8》whenever sang my songson the stage, on my ownwhenever said my wordswishing they would be heardi saw you smiling at mewas it real or just my fantasyyou'd always be there in the cornerof this tiny in little barmy last night here for yousame old songs, just once moremy last night tear with you?maybe yes, maybe noi kind of liked it to your wayhow you shyly placed your eyes on meoh,did you ever know?that i had mine on youdarling, so there you arewith that look on your faceas if you're never hurtas if you're never downshall i be the one for youwho pinches you softly but sureif frown is shown theni will know that you are no dreamerso let me come to youclose as i wanted to beclose enough for meto feel your heart beating fastand stay there as i whisperhow i loved your peaceful eyes on medid you ever knowthat i had mine on youdarling, so share with meyour love if you have enoughyour tears if you're holding backor pain if that's what it ishow can i let you knowi'm more than the dress and the voicejust reach me out thenyou will know that you're not dreamingwhenever sang my songson the stage, on my ownwhenever said my wordswishing they would be heardi saw you smiling at mewas it real or just my fantasyyou'd always be there in the cornerof this tiny in little barmy last night here for yousame old songs, just once moremy last night tear with you?maybe yes, maybe noi kind of liked it to your wayhow you shyly placed your eyes on meoh,did you ever know?that i had mine on youdarling, so there you arewith that look on your faceas if you're never hurtas if you're never downshall i be the one for youwho pinches you softly but sureif frown is shown theni will know that you are no dreamerso let me come to youclose as i wanted to beclose enough for meto feel your heart beating fastand stay there as i whisperhow i loved your peaceful eyes on medid you ever knowthat i had mine on youdarling, so share with meyour love if you have enoughyour tears if you're holding backor pain if that's what it ishow can i let you knowi'm more than the dress and the voicejust reach me out thenyou will know that you're not dreaming宇多田光-Fly me to the moon 《EVA》Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)Written by Utada HikaruFly Me to the Moon by Frank SinatraPoets often use many wordsTo say a simple thingIt takes thought and time and rhymeTo make a poem singWith music and words I've been playingFor you I have written a songTo be sure that you'll know what I'm sayingI'll translate as I go alongFly me to the moonAnd let me play among the starswon't you let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and MarsIn other words: Hold my hand!In other words: Darling kiss me!Fill my heart with song,And let me sing forever moreCause you are all long for all I worship and adoreIn other words: Please be true!In other words: I love you!In other words: Please be true!In other words: I love you!种ともこ-broken wings 《圣魔之血》I know this will not remain forever我知道这不会永远保存However it's beautiful虽然它如此美丽Your eyes, hands and your warm smile你的眼睛,手指和你温暖的笑容They're my treasure他们都是我的宝藏It's hard to forget难以忘怀I wish there was a solution我希望能有一个方法Don't spend your time in confusion能让你不再浪费时间胡思乱想I'll turn back now and spread我会回来并张开My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with我破碎的翅膀仍然足够强壮去穿越大洋My broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind我破碎的翅膀仍然能够随风漂荡到彼方Higher and higher in the light在光芒中越来越高My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with我破碎的翅膀仍然足够强壮去穿越大洋My broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind我破碎的翅膀仍然能够随风漂荡到彼方Across the sky, just keep on flying穿越蓝天,不停地飞翔Did I ever chain you down to my heart我曾经将你束缚在我的心里'Cause I was afraid of you?只因我害怕失去你No, I couldn't hold any longer不,我不能再抓住你了。Love is not a toy爱情不是玩具Let go of me now现在就放开我吧The time we spent is perpetual我们已经浪费了太长太长的的时间Our future is not real我们的未来并不真实I 'll leap into the air我将跃进空中My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with我破碎的翅膀仍然足够强壮去穿越大洋My broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind我破碎的翅膀仍然能够随风漂荡到彼方Higher and higher in the light在光芒中越来越高My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with我破碎的翅膀仍然足够强壮去穿越大洋My broken wings how far should I go drifting in the wind我破碎的翅膀仍然能够随风漂荡到彼方Across the sky, just keep on flying穿越蓝天,不停地飞翔Rie Fu-life is like a boat 《死神》(有一点日语)Nobody knows who I really amI never felt this empty beforeAnd if I ever need someone to come alongWho's gonna comfort me and keep me strongWe are all rowing the boat of fateThe waves keep on comin' and we can't escapeBut if we ever get lost on our wayThe waves would guide you thru another day远くで息をしてる (Tookude iki wo shiteru)透明になったみたい (toumei ni nattamitai)暗暗に思えたけど (Kurayami ni omoe takedo)目隠しされてただけ (mekaku shisarete tadake)祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete)新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu)鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi)その果てまで (sono hate made)Nobody knows who I really amMaybe they just don't give a damnBut if I ever need someone to come alongI know you would follow me, and keep me strong人の心はうつりゆく(Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku)抜け出したくなる (nukedashita kunaru)つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de)船を连れてく (fune wo tsureteku)And every time I see your face,The oceans heave up to my heartYou make me wanna strain at the oars,And soon I can see the shoreOh, I can see the shoreWhen will I.... can see the shore?I want you to know who I really amI never thought I'd feel this way towards youAnd if you ever need someone to come alongI will follow you, and keep you strong旅はまた続いてく (Tabi wa mada tsudzuiteku)穏やかな日も (odayakana hi mo)つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de)船を照らし出す (fune wo terashidasu)祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete)新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu)鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi)その果てまで (sono hate made)And every time I see your face,The oceans heave up to my heartYou make me wanna strain at the oars,And soon I can see the shore运命の舟を漕ぎ (Unmei no fune wo kogi)波は次から次へと (Nami wa tsugi kara tsugi e to)私たちを袭うけど (Watashitachi wo osou kedo)それも素敌な旅ね (Sore mo suteki na tabi ne)どれも素敌な旅ね (Dore mo suteki na tabi ne)FictionJunction ASUKA-everlasting song《武器种族传说》(这个有英文和日文两个版本,英文是2分多钟的广告歌,日文是播出后的正式版)Far to the landI will take you up thereTo your Homeland of evergreenEvery moment of lifeis a quest for the landDeep in love and mysteryCome from the store of eternityYou are my everlasting songI want to bethe only one for youWe'll never be apartCome now, fly with me...Far to the landI will fly me up thereTo the sun of eternityEv'ry wish and desireLeads me back to the landDeep in love and mysterymy everlasting song...Come fly with me...everlasting song~japanese edition片雾烈火-why or why not《蝉鸣之时》To get my happiness I had done everythingbut had done nothing to be blamed and accused ofThe sound of footsteps became loouder every dayThen I noticede the face there was no timeI was a believer in life to be myself alwaysand was asking whether I woule be aliveGive me a reason why not to adopt in this wayor judge me to be gulity of so many incurable sinsTell me why,or why not,Complaining way too muchmaybe I overlooked something fatal for meThe whole world was at a complete standstill,and I was in fetters,at the mercy of the mobThe silent watning became louder every dayThen I kept pretengding not to hearits meaning had been in the eyes of behold all alongit had grown dark before I found a signAmong the nonsens tragediea ,what on earth you are looking for?You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fateTell me why,or plaining way too muchmaybe I overlooked something fatal for meThere is nobody who knows there will be nobodyExcept for me ,all the world has gone madSo what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?What is the wellbeing you are willing to make?Now what?So what?Don't you come interrupt me,oh pleasewhile I am interrupting myselfMELL-red fraction《黑礁》I have a big gunI took it from my lordSick with justiceI just wanna feel youI'm your angelOnly a ring awayYou make me violate youNo matter who you areIt's all up to youNo one lives foreverBeen burn in the hellBy all those pigs out thereIt's always been hellFrom when I was bornThey make me violate youNo matter who they are★Get down on your kneesGet a good head on your shouldersIf it's for your guysGo to the end of the earthDo what you thinkGive it with dedicationI'll put out your misery★Have no praverSo,I keep the gun with meFor my safetyI'll do it with no sweatThey mean businessNo time for sissy pigQueen of oceanSing 'the Volga' to youNo need to think about itYou do it or you dieThose aren't tearsDon't let it trick on youI am hard as steelGet out of my wayPay back all at onceSuck away the tender part☆You made a messFor Christ sake, this rotten worldShit out of luckGo with my visionLight up the fireRight on the powerWeapon...I have it all☆★Repeat☆Repeat宫村优子-It's only the fairy tale《舞HIME》Who are those little girls in pain这些苦痛的少女们是谁?just trapped in castle of dark side of moon她们被囚禁在月亮背后的城堡里Twelve of them shining bright in vain这12位少女空虚的散发着光辉like flowers that blossom just once in years宛如数年才盛开一次的花朵一样They''re dancing in the shadow like whispers of love她们如同爱情的呓语般舞动着just dreaming of place where they''re free as dove仅仅梦想自己能像鸽子一样自由飞舞They''ve never been allowed to love in this cursed cage她们在这座被诅咒的牢笼中连恋爱都不被允许It''s only the fairy tale they belive她们所深信的不过是个童话而已Alex Parks -I’m the wind 《恶魔城 月下夜想曲》Just like the wind向风一样I ve always been我总是高高地driftin high up in a sky漂浮在空中that never ends历经坎坷through thick and thin永无止境I always win我是不可战胜的cause I will fight为了我的朋友both life and death我可以向死亡挑战to save a friend每一天我都I face my desting直面命运的安排everyday I live我所付出的is all I have to give都是我最好的just like the sun就象太阳when my day s done当那一天来临sometimes I don t like有时候我并不喜欢the person I ve become觉醒后的自己is the enemy within敌人在我的内心or a thousand men还是在我的周围?should I walk the path我应该如何选择人生?of my worse or better half光明还是黑暗is someone testing me是谁每天在考验我everyday I livewell the best in me我所付出的is all I have to give都是我最好的I can t pretend我无法假装I am the wind我是风and I don t known我不知道if I will pass this way again是否还能如常般继续all things must end一切都必须终结good-bye my friend再见了朋友think of me when you当你看见太阳或see the sun or feel the wind感觉到风的时候I am the wind请想起我I am the sun我是风我是阳光and one day we ll all be on总有一天我们会和而为一BECCA-I'm ALIVE!《黑执事》Nothing I say comes out right,I can't love without a fight,No one ever knows my name,When I pray for sun, it rains.I'm so sick of wasting time,But nothing's moving in my mind,Inspiration can't be found,I get up and fall but,I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeahBetween the good and bad is where you'll find me,Reaching for heaven.I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,I'll live my life, I'm Alive!Every lover breaks my heart,And I know it from the start,Still I end up in a mess,Every time I second guess.All my friends just run away,When I'm having a bad day,I would rather stay in bed, but I know there's a reason.I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeahBetween the good and bad is where you'll find me,Reaching for heaven.I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,I'll live my life, I'm Alive!When I'm bored to death at home,When he won't pick up the phone,When I'm stuck in second place,Those regrets I can't erase.Only I can change the end,Of the movie in my head,There's no time for misery,I won't feel sorry for me.I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeahBetween the good and bad is where youll find me,Reaching for heaven.I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,I'll live my life, ohhhh!I'm Alive, I'm Alive, oh yeahBetween the good and bad is where you'll find me,Reaching for heaven.I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,I'll live my life,I'll live my life,I'm Alive!
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
EVA : FLY ME TO THE MOON翼神传说 : EGG OF DREAM死亡代理人: KIRI这些是我喜欢的,,楼主参考下
柯南ED:secret of my heart 别惊讶,这有英文版的死神ED:life is like a boat 很多英文了ff8:eyes on meclannad:ana 挺不错的
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
高分悬赏家族名字~~~
我要建立一个家族,不知道要取什么名字好,请大家帮我想一个又好听又帅又酷的名字。知道你认为什么名字好的都可以说说看。谁的名字最好,我将以100分的悬赏分回报他。悬赏现在从45分开始。谢谢!
其实叫什么并不重要,重要的是你的热爱与团结,不是吗?名字叫什么都可以,主要是注重感觉。别人说的名字再好那也是别人的,你没感觉你也不会喜欢。所以不要以这种形式来背叛自己的感觉,相信自己,你可以想到一个只属于自己的名字。
感谢你对游戏的支持!
祝您游戏愉快!
回答数:62
125.78.122.*
更多详情,请加好友... 1...
很高兴,偶也系广西滴~!
谢谢你,有你的这句话就够了。
现在的家族是不强大,可是可以慢慢强大啊!你说不是吗?从现在开始不就可以了吗?什么事都不可能一步登天,所以要慢慢开始。
124.133.156.*
我倒~~狗不理,可是人要理啊!不过还是谢了~~
222.139.91.*
花开未必红,花落未必黄,花飞未必香
谢了,不过最高悬赏只能到100分而已,你的200分就算了。
心动就行动
你这个更没有水准!
112.235.70.*
℡. 匮镞 ‖
后面加上自己想的一个字
顺便说一下,我的家族叫"小猪快跑",虽然遭到哥哥的B4,他从来不开家族称号,但是我还是喜欢开小号顶着"小猪快跑狼来了"的称号到处晃悠,好玩^^
59.36.57.*
《夜玻璃》
perfect ←鹅喜欢哒!
119.6.126.*
古惑仔 都没看过?
61.163.91.*
116.115.34.*
221.228.15.*
124.161.87.*
叫【彭格列家族】!!
58.242.172.*
我倒撞墙算了
182.32.199.*
你是要拍电视剧么?
221.237.162.*
218.61.182.*
太、山屯了吧、
218.86.69.*
让我整死他
119.99.201.*
被打败茑......
218.74.71.*
我装死中 、、、、、、、
116.252.178.*
115.50.97.*
218.2.114.*
219.139.128.*
....被打败了
124.206.38.*
125.69.91.*
先不知道弄什麼家族名字好 ``
58.83.250.*
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!这个游戏动画叫什么名字?高分悬赏!_百度知道
这个游戏动画叫什么名字?高分悬赏!
满意追加分数,这个游戏动画叫什么名字,
56,com/n_v166_/c38_/19_/23_/feng5601_/zhajm__/_/,com/n_v166_/c38_/19_/23_/feng5601_/zhajm__/_/,swf还需要里面的主要人物名字,swf" target="_blank">http,//www,<a href="http,//www,
游戏动画的相关知识
其他9条回答
,图都没看到,
连图都没有,叫我们怎么回答啊
连张图都没有怎么知道是什么东西
??????????? 没图啊
这不是动画
&真名法典2&
X360和PS3平台上的
话说对棒子的人设无爱....
??什么啊有图吗??? 真名法典2
图呢????????
剑灵 、不过这游戏貌似在中国还没开服、不过也快了
游戏名字叫:真名法典2,还没出,360的,不买主机你一辈子玩不到,要是想看CG去看FF7ACC啊..不知道视频一开始挂个剑灵有什么吊用..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这个美女叫什么名字 的文章

随机推荐