dragon andmahjong titans下载里面的金币有什么用处

新人求助~~MM3里的泰坦巨人C装置有什么用?_百度知道
新人求助~~MM3里的泰坦巨人C装置有什么用?
RT,看起来怎么觉得是鸡阞..
提问者采纳
你看看他的防御力和重量,这C装置重量高防御高,是个很扛打的C装置,很多怪物和BOSS会用电属性攻击或者穿防攻击,会破坏战车C装置和零件,设计者的初衷可能就是让它成为一个“硬”C装置的存在。
其他类似问题
泰坦巨人的相关知识
其他1条回答
mm3里c装置除了带齐射 迎击功能的以外 其余的基本没用 孤独杰克当收藏品收藏收藏吧 或者重新刷 杰克炮很不错的哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置: >
> 崛起3泰坦之王武器伤害上下限分析 灵魂值有什么用
&&& 《崛起3:泰坦之王》中的武器伤害是如何计算的?灵魂值有什么用?下面就分享一篇相关攻略,希望对大家有帮助。  首先来谈武器伤害:游戏里武器是有伤害上下限的,但是这游戏与其他有类似特性的游戏的设定完全不同:别的游戏里,上下限意味着攻击造成最高伤害与最低伤害之间的一个随机数,而在崛起里,伤害是固定的,没有随机判定――下限代表普通攻击伤害,上限代表重击伤害。
  比如一把武器A,攻击力25-35,意味着普通攻击基础伤害25点,重击基础伤害35点。然后假设除了武器A,你还有一把武器B,伤害值为15-50,如果更多使用普通攻击,那么武器A是更好的选择;反之若更多用重击,那么则应该选择武器B。结合(本人)游戏实际来看,普通攻击要比重击使用频繁很多,所以一般来说,尽量选择下限高的武器。
  PS:本代游戏里重击有了蓄力时间修正,必须完全蓄力才会达到攻击上限,更加削弱了重击的优势。带队友还好,solo除了打食腐鸟这类不主动攻击的第一击能打上,其他情况很难有机会完全蓄力。
  接下来,灵魂值:如果你灵魂数值超过了某个阈值,那么特定队友就会强行离队。比如仲裁官门多萨,如果你灵魂值高于70,那么他就会强行离队。尽管我没往低那方面发展,但根据门多萨的例子来推断,如果灵魂值低于30,那么某些人类队友就会强行离队。目前为止我仅发现灵魂值这一方面的影响,不排除还有别的影响。所以尽量把灵魂值保持在31-69这个区间吧。
  PS:每个队友都有专属任务,没完成之前队友离队就完成不了了;即便灵魂值超过了阈值,但在你跟队友碰面之前,想办法把数值升上去/降下来,是不会触发离队的。门多萨不在船上就这点好处。
猜你喜欢:
相关游戏资讯:
相关游戏下载:
暂无相关游戏
热门文章资讯
热门单机游戏
推荐游戏截图
热门攻略秘籍
12345678910  |  unleash your imagination
Poll: I have been reading some reviews for my Naruto/Yugito story and some have been wondering about a sequel or something along those lines. I want to know if people would want that or not. If so, it will be a real story, not a sequel of the songfic.
Poll has been closed for voting. Displaying poll result:
I have been reading some reviews for my Naruto/Yugito story and some have been wondering about a sequel or something along those lines. I want to know if people would want that or not. If so, it will be a real story, not a sequel of the songfic.
Unique Voters:
Joined 08-14-03, id: 438745, Profile Updated: 07-26-14
Author has written 13 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Code Lyoko, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, NiGHTS, Digimon, and Kingdom Hearts.My name is Jeff, who has two annoying brothers, ages unknown (and still don't care to remember or find out...yeah I'm a loving older brother, sue me). I like watching sports, but not interested in playing them, except karate, swimming, and also loves video games and computer games. My favorite type of video game are Role Playing Games, and love watching Yu-Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, especially like to read Magic Knight Rayearth, as well as Naruto![B]PEOPLE, IF YOU ARE NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY, PLEASE DO NOT PM ABOUT THE STORY IN QUESTION! THANK YOU![/B]I'm not dead, far from it! I have been busy the last months, trying to get a job and other stuff as well. However, I do have new chapters for most of my new stories, and I will do a major updating in the very near future.I've just noticed that I've forgotten something really important: Disclaimers! Well, I don't own anything except for what I put here. Hopefully this will cover ALL of my stories so that I don't have to add it. If someone complains well...I'll just direct them here laughsI would like to to thank all the people who were behind me who made the decision for me to stay and make me look at a different stat. While I still wouldn't mind reviews every now and then (How do I know what you readers think? I don't have empathy or telepathy...) but I now go by the hits of my stories. Even if it's just reading it once again, or for the first time...it's glad to see that I pique at least someone's interest.Thanks to the writers: Tidus Eternity Yuna, Wolfkeeper989, and the Anonymous reviewer, Immortal Soul for making my decision. I'm going to stay. I would like to give these people a big thank you, and to everyone
I beg of you to go check these two writers out.Quotes that I like:"D'you wear a black armband/ When they shot the man/ Who said "Peace could last forever"/ And in my first memories/ They shot Kennedy/ I went numb when I learned to see/ So I never fell for Vietnam/ We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all/ That you can't trust freedom/ When it's not in your hands/ When everybody's fightin'/ For their promised land"-Civil War, Guns N’ Roses"Let me let everybody in on a little secret. Christian Cage… is a prick! And I like it that way. Now, you see, for every time that I get beat down, beat down, beat down, and beat down again for being the asshole that I am, I will always get up and continue to be an asshole! Because you see, that’s what’s made me a star! That’s what’s made me the biggest star in TNA! That’s what’s made me the biggest star in this industry, and that’s what makes me, me, and all of you… just you."-Christian Cage during his days in TNA"All I need is one card to defeat you."-Seto Kaiba"This is not some game, Kaiba. There is ancient magic at work here."-Yami Yugi"Believe in the rabbits foot, if you like, but remember, it didn't work for the rabbit."-R.E. Shay"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and he willl eat for a lifetime." Chinese Proverb"Do as you want"-Zero, Megaman X7What you can't find you can find in your friends.-Sonic Heroes Theme SongLet me show you just what I am made of now!-What I'm Made Of from Sonic Heroes"That is good for the elves, then, for the humans will likely do ten times as much dying."-Darlantan, DragonLance Saga: The Dragons"Stand back! Its my turn now!" -Seto when he faces his stepfather in a duelI just don’t see how you can like Kikyo, I mean she tried to killInuyasha on numerous occasions!”, Jeff said.“Oh come on Jeff, even you have to admit she’s a total babe!”“Don’t, never have, and have no intention of doing so in the future,”the Sword Master replied quietly.- HKL from Battle to Save the Bishiesstory Ch. 16"How many times must I reply, bitch on your own time because you're taking up mine." Hiei, Dance of Swords: Return of the Technique ch. 2Naruto grinned evilly, the expression hidden by the helmet the brunette had insisted that he wear. “How fast can this thing go?”Don’t you dare encourage him!“Don’t know,” the pilot answered honestly. “Want to find out?”“Yeah!”What did I just tell you-Naruto, Duo and Kyuubi-Worlds Apart ch. 26“Ahaha, sorry about that, I got lost on the road of life,” Kakashi offered.Naruto rolled his eyes, “Only you could get lost on a one-lane road.”-Kakashi and Naruto-Child of the Earth ch. 3"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may endanger my health"-Neji from Naruto Bloodlines chapter 18Naruto got a wicked grin on his face. Quickly pushing his chakra into his two bands he swapped himself with a bunshin. This trick tended not to work on higher ninja but it would do for this. The bunshin just laughed for a minute while Naruto made his escape. When Sasuke was about to attack it stopped laughing and looked at the Uchiha with a serious face. "Naruto's not here right now. If you leave your name and number after the poof he'll get back to you." And poof the bunshin dispelled.-Naruto bunshin from A Sad Life Deserves More ch. 9"No matter what happens... Don't let go of the person who is important to you. Don't choose death in order to protect her. No matter what happens, you must live to protect her."-Freedert from DNAngel"If you plan on shoplifting, let us know-thanks"- Clerks the movie"You are a danger to both the dead and the living" Dante- Clerks the movie"Wise men choose death before war. Wiser men choose not to be born." Angelus from Drakengard (sorry for spoilers!)"I'm sorry for hurting you K this only happened because you're with me.""It's alright. I'm with you by choice."-InuYasha and Kagome at the end of Tsubaki's Unrelenting Evil Spell"That's enough, I don't want to hear it. I'm sick of you and everyone else telling me to run. I'm not running, not without you. I won't leave you behind." -Inuyasha to Kagome, InuYasha Movie #1: Affections Crossing throughout Time"Hell, This is my own life. How I decide to waste it is my own damn business."-Batou, Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex"I'm Jason. The best fighter of the US." Jason replied."What do you want?" Ranma asked eyeing Jason suspiciously."Just to greet you. We may meet as fighters, but take that away and all that's left is what I greet you as...a human." Jason said walking toward the fighter dome.-Sythe2, World Martial Arts Tournament"... and I'll give him a personalized autograph right in his face" NeNeNe (ROD The TV)"Not fair you're a tyrant""We settled this democratically"-Michele and Anita (ROD the TV)Your parents gave you the gift of life. You should treat it better-manga guy-Paranoid Agent episode 4"My swords are on the line, now swallow damnit" Jin-Samurai Chmaploo episode 4 during eating contest"...that's three strikes against you. You're loud, you're smelly and you're ugly."-One Piece-Captain Chaser (what weapon is this guy carrying?)"I feel sorry for Cabasa bridge the most. After all, it had to support that behemoth's weight."-King Waltz, Eternal Sonata"I am so dead. But at least I have a girlfriend"-Lionoh/Leo, Episode 7 Legacy of ThunderCats 2011"Don't touch the enduring moments until you've found the right one"-Applecake"Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one."-HKL's granddad.Aurilelde laughed scornfully as she arrowed toward Nita again. “As if you know anything about love! Your idea of physical intimacy is punching Kit in the shoulder--”Nita flushed hot. “Well, looks like I know more than you do, because I don’t have to keep my boyfriend in a cage! That’s what you’re trying to build for Khretef. You’ll stamp out all your enemies--meaning his people, mostly--and then rule Mars or Earth or whatever with him at your side. Chained there! Because the life you’re awake in now scares you too muc he’s the only thing that makes you feel safe. It’s not love holding you to him now: it’s fear! And Khretef knows that! But he means to stay with you anyway, because he’s sorry for what the fear’s turned you into--”Diane Duane, A Wizard of Mars pg 505Fueling it, Bobo said, is going to cost you.“Being dead is going to cost me, too!”Point taken.Diane Duane, A Wizard of Mars pg 478"It was a love and hate relationship, just without the love"=Amber-hime from one of her reports (fun girl to talk to and RP with and no, Amber is not her real name.)Time not only heals, but hurts as well.-meTime will wait for no one, but itself, or for Blinx.-meGo to Hell, wait don't go there, I don't want to deal with you for eternity.-meGood day, Good night, Good Riddance!-me when pissedEither fight with a cause, or don’t fight at all.-me"You know, this chapter/story is like most anime. When it starts getting good, they end it."-me when a story/chapter ends in a cliff-hanger.The World will look up and say “Make this story NaruHina” and I’ll whisper “No”-Fury Cutter, Lost Son of Konoha chapter 8 (besides the major grammatical issues, I compel people to read it)In my next chapter of Link in Endiness, I will have three new characters, Sword Master, Shadic, and Staff Master. LoneyShadow owns the Chaos Blade idea, and Brett owns Turbo, which I got the idea of Hakato-ta-ken. His character is cool, please look at it, if you are into Sonic the Hedgehog, and it is called, The New Emeralds. He also gave me some of the Emerald modes, and I made some of them up.EDIT: I don't think I'll ever incorporate these characters into another fic at this time. I am sad for those who read my Link in Endiness story, but I think that is going to be gone forever, "Dust in the Wind" so to speak. Anyways, if they do make an appearance, even I'll be surprised. shrugs oh well...I have an idea for a Legend of Dragoon fic if anyone wants to take it up with me (if so, afterwards you can change it but the idea behind it still has to remain the same)Sword Master: Jeff was shot in the heart, trying to protect his girlfriend from a thief. He went to limbo where the gods decided to give him a fate similar to DJ Rodriguez. He gives him his imaginative form, Sword Master, and the Fate Emerald. He wears purple pants, a red T-shirt, and a black headband(kinda like Hiei's only black). He can transform, saying, " I am the Master of the Swords. Sword Master!" He has the seven chaos emeralds and the fate emerald on his hand, four to each hand. He also has his Duel Monster deck installed into his hand, and can call on any monster that he has. The card that he calls on the most is the Dark Magician. He can call on any sword of any of his elements: fire, ice/water, wind, earth, light, electricity, and darkness. His Fate emerald does not have a sword counterpart. The sword names are Valermos, Kooriken, Kazeken, Anathros, Luciendar, Tekatou, and Kilgorin. He can call upon the Chaos Blade, by saying, "Sword of Fire, Sword of Earth, Sword of Ice, Sword of Light, Sword of Darkness, Sword of Wind, and Sword of Lighting. Fuse together to make...The Chaos Blade!" His sword attacks are Solar Flare, White Lighting, Ice Wave, Tornado Smash, and Ground Explosion. He also has Elemental Defense, which makes his swords go around in a circle and protects everyone around him. I will explain each of these when they come up. His energy attacks are Hakato-ta-ken, Healing Wind, and Chaos Elemental. They use his own energy, so if he uses too much, he will become over-exhausted, and vulnerable to any type of attack. He can also go Super, Hyper, Mega, Devil, Master and Dragon. He will only go Dragon if his sister is in danger. When in Dragon mode, he can use a new sword called DragonCry. This sword was forged from a tear of a fallen dragon, and Jeff put the tear into a sword that he had. The tear transformed the sword, making the DragonCry. Even though he has all this power, he wants to be called Jeff, even in his Master form. Jeff can also transfer the Emeralds to Shadic by yelling Chaos Transfer. His weakness is looking out for his little sister and best friend, Kristi, and he will do anything to save her.Shadic: He is a permanent fusion between Sonic and Shadow. He has Dark-Blue fur and red spikes, and wears the Light Air shoes, which make him float, and wears a black shirt and blue shorts. In his Super Mode, he has yellow and white fur, and blue spikes. Using the Fate Emerald, he can go into his Hyper Mode, where he is red and white, and has yellow spikes. In this mode, he can use his Hyper attack, called Elemental Spike. He can also go Mega, Ultamite, Angel, Devil, and Ultra. In his Ultra form, he can use his ultamite attack called Sega Sphere, where he collects a lot of energy and blasts it off at the opponent.Darlantan (Dar) DJ saw this mighty dragon die in the DragonLance Saga dimension and brought to this dimension alive and at his normal age. He was then the brother to the Divine Dragon. After Dart and co. go to the Mountain of the Mortal Dragon and fight the Divine Dragon, Jeff hears something from his mind and spots a cavern behind him. He finds a silver dragon and they fight. To Jeff's surprise, Darlantan was at full strength because of his dragon gems. They battled but Darlantan stoped when Jeff showed him mercy. His breath power is ice, but he can also use all the other dragons' breath attacks. He can also transform himself into a human, and teaches the other dragons as well, so they can use the fusion technique as well. In his human form, he looks like me and Dart, and can call upon his sword the DragonStar and also can use his wings at any time. When Jeff is in Dragon Chaos Mode, Dar and Jeff can do a sword fusion, which will enable Jeff to become the Chaos Dragoon and his Chaos attacks will become stronger. The dragongems that he has are tools that can make the respectable dragons stronger.Staff Master: Jeff's little sister, Kristi, was hit by a car, and she died. She sees the god that Sword Master did, and was given the Super Fate Emerald, because she has the seven Super Emeralds in her hands. She can go Super, Hyper, Mega, Angel, and Magnum. She wears a pink shirt, and yellow pants, if she is fighting, and a yellow dress if she isn't fighting. Her weakness is her anger. If you get her too mad, watch out. She also has her deck in her right hand, and can call out any card she wants. She mostly calls forth the Dark Magician Girl. Staff Master can also combine the DMG with The Magician of Faith to make the Magician Matriarch. Her weapon is a staff with two ax blades on the end of each side, and is coated by liquid steel, so it won't break from a sword swipe. Her elemental attacks are Fire Bomb, Water Shocker, Raging Winds, and Ground Crusher. Her energy attacks are Chaos Star, Healing Light and Elemental Cannon. Chaos Star is kinda like the Fifth Element. She make five spheres, one for each element, and the fifth one is the chaos. She then makes a star with her staff, and sticks it in the middle, where the star lets go of its energy, and hits the opponent. They can also combine Hakato-Ta-ken with Chaos Star to form the Hakato Star.Shadow Master: The imaginative form of Steven, who was a troublemaker at the school that Jeff and Kristi went to. He had no friends, and had developed a crush on Jeff's sister. Jeff would not let his siter date the troublemaker. After Jeff died, everyone suspected that he was the one who shot Jeff, and Kristi did not want anything to do with him. Heartbroken, he killed Kristi, using his dad's Black SUV, and then killed himself by driving off a cliff. The devil showed up, and told him that he could still try to get Kristi back. He gave him his Shadow Master form. He was like a ninja, and had all the weapons to prove it. He also had every Ninja duel Monster in his deck. He tries as best as he can to kidnap Kristi to make her his girlfriend. Also, if you look at DJ's bio, you will find the rest of my friends. In order for them to get their powers, they couuld never see or speak to their parents, because then they will lose their powers, and rememeber everything that had happenened to them.Also, during the travels of Sword Master Jeff's first mission, he will discover why his swords only work for him. It's because the souls of people who have been wrongly killed. The name, weapon and a small description for them are below.Nina: daggersElement: FireNina was a thief who could use the power of fire to her advantage at the age of ten. She had no choice since she was an orphan and no orphanage would take him since she was a pyromaniac. This is why she had no last name. She was almost caught a couple of times during the ten years that she stole, but she always escaped. One day she had found Valermos in the road. She took the sword, but it was a trap as she was thought to have killed someone that she didn’t, so she was killed. The person that they suspected she killed was the soul of the ice sword.(all the others have a last name, just can't think of them at the time.)Kari : BowElement: LightKari was able to master archery at a young age, and was thought to be the mistress of the bow. Not only could she hit a target with deadly accuracy, but as well as puncture the wooden circle used for the target. The sword of Light was a family heirloom in her family and she received it since she was an only child. When she was out practicing, she heard her mother screaming. As she rushed inside to see what the matter was, her parents were dead. She found out who the killer was, ademon named Duarnux. When she was about to make the final strike, he pleaded for mercy but got none. However, she was caught and hanged for her crime of revenge.Tala: scythesElement: IceA child of the Wingly clan, who went against the wishes of her parents and went outside of the forest to belong in the modern world. They couldn’t have been more right because someone who hated all Winglies hired a mercenary and had her killed. She finds out that it was Gehrig who ordered the kill. She put a good battle against the merc with her scythes and the sword, but only lasted a minute or two. Seeing Meru free makes her hate her even more.Ryu: StaffElement: DarknessHe was a Mugen ninja who refused to pick up a sword in battle. He had always used his staff, and never the Kilgorin to strike a blow to his people. However, this had changed when his sister came to him and asked for his help. He was the last remaining survivor of an attack, an attack brought by a traitor within his or her own ranks. He went to his clan and fought Sthenn, the person who exiled him in the first place. However, when it seemed like S he uttered a curse and used magic to bring Ryu down with him.Rai: fistsElement: ThunderHe was a prized fighter who fought in many tournaments for money. His father had fought with the sword that now infuses his soul, making him remember who he was, and who he is to become. His death was full of deceit, as his best friend poisoned him without his knowing it. Going into his last fight, he swayed to and fro, making the fans wonder what had happened. His opponent was Dragnix, and he fought against him with the poison affecting him, thus he was killed by his friend and ultimately his opponent, who delivered a crushing blow to his head.Gaia: tonfasElement: EarthA bat demon thief (no Yu-Yu Hakusho fans, not Kuronue) that tried to steal the Book of Soul from King E however, they were able to get a picture of her face, the face being that of Gaia the Bat, so she was captured and was brought to King E she denied every crime against her and was sentenced to death. However, the claims that she said were true since it was actually her twin sister, who wanted her out of the way since she defiled the family’s perfect image. Jeff doesn’t use this sword at all in the Yu Yu Hakusho dimension.Kome (pronounced Co-may): clawsElement: WindAn extraordinary demon slayer, who was a valuable asset, yet was a Hanyou or half-demon, making him not have that many friends. Able to harness the powers of wind, he only used close ranged weapons, like his claws and the sword that Jeff carries now, the Kazeken, which was suitable for him since it literally means ‘wind sword’. Not only was he a great asset to the demon slayers, but also something that Naraku wanted. However, when he tried to control him, he didn’t succeed, and he took his own life, making sure to destroy Naraku. When Jeff and the group goes into the demon world, Kome gets a body of his own, after he finds out that his effort to kill Naraku was in vain and helps the group fight and kill Naraku with them and the InuYasha-gumi. Interestingly enough, his father is Kouga.This next character is my Yu-Yu Hakusho original character, and if anyone else uses her without my permission, well lets say that it won't be pretty. (hopefully when I have the time to rewatch the series and get a hang of this again that I can work on this story again. Until then, this is going to sit in my computer.)Christae MikadoChristae Mikado was a lot like Hiei and got herself captured by Genkai and Toguro during when they were still friends. Her special quality is that she can use both Spirit and Demon Energy, but because of the mixture, once every full moon at midnight, she goes into unbearable pain, which is how she got herself captured. Once Hiei and Kurama were captured and pardoned for there crimes, she asked Koenma if she could also join this team after hearing about Yusuke from Hiei. She was granted permission to join the team during the Demon Tournament mission with the same rules that apply to both Kurama and Hiei and falls in love with her crush, Kurama, during the tournament. Her powers include mostly the element of wind and light, including the Sonic Wave Slash and Dragon of Holy Light. She wears a black shirt that says “Definition of Death: people who mess with me” She also wears a pair of black pants and has her two swords at each side of her waist for easy drawing and to use her first kenjutsu technique.!!Challenges!!If anyone wants to do these, please feel free! All I ask is that you give me credit as well as a PM saying that you're doing it.Naruto ChallengesNaruto/Legend of DragoonAfter his 10th birthday, Naruto wakes up to find himself in a cave, with the entrance shut in front of him. Naked, cold and blood on his body, the only thing he finds on his person is a note saying that Konoha no longer wanted their demon and cast you out. Little do they know that this cavern holds several secrets of the past...One being the entombed body of the last Wingly female. (It could also be the sleeping form of Rose, the human form of the Black Death)-Naruto can either have the Fire Dragoon Stone or the Jade Dragoon stone. Anyone else can have the other stones, it just have to makes sense. (For example, an Iwa shinobi cannot have the Violet Dragoon Stone. HOWEVER Meru/Rose must have their respective Dragoon stone)-It can be a harem if you want, but it does have to have Meru/Rose in it.-Please no Sakura or Kakashi bashing-Rose/Meru must tell Naruto about their history and about the Black Death/Wingly race-Challenge currently accepted by MercenaryGrax: Story: Legend of the Dragoon NinjaNaruto/D.N. AngelThe older generation know that Naruto Uzumaki has the Kyuubi no Yoko and have made him the scapegoat for several things that happened to them. As such, he retaliates by pranking them. However, there is something else hidden within Naruto...something that not even he knows. However, with the new rejection of Sakura Haruno...this new being comes to the light for the first time since the age of Minato...This being's name: Kaitou (Phantom Thief) Dark Mousy.-Has to be a strict Naruto/Sakura-Dark and Kurama can talk with Naruto and each other-Council and/or Sasuke Bashing is acceptable but don't go overboard please-No Kakashi BashingNaruto/Dust An Elysian TaleMany years have passed since the San-Mitharan, Dust, defeated General Gaius saving the MoonBloods and Falana from his tyranny at the cost of his own life. Centuries have passed and Falana has become the Elemental Countries, the stories of old becoming myths and legends. However, one still remembers: The Guardian of the Blade of Ahrah, Fidget.-Fidget becomes the Ninken to Naruto, Tsume bonding Fidget to Naruto similar to how Inuzuka's bond with their ninken-Good Sarutobi, Good/Neutral Kyuubi-No Sakura/Kakashi Bashing-Naruto gains the Blade of Ahrah-Fidget's magic breaths and the Magic Dust Storms are considered Kinjutsu and Ahrah warns Naruto to use them as a last resortNaruto/Sword Art Online (SAO)Kirito thought that after his death on Aincrad by the hands of Heathcliff that he would never be able to see his family again, to see Asuna again. However, when he woke up in the clouds, he was surprised to see Asuna and the creator of the death game there with him. He thought it was over once again when even that area crumbled into nothingness. Yet when he woke up...all he saw were very tall trees, trees that wouldn't be in Aincrad, or his real home.-Author's decision for if other members join Kirito in Konoha-Kirito MUST wake up in the Forest of Death and be found by Anko-Kirito keeps his swords and armor from the anime/manga/light novel-Kirito keeping his sword skills are optional-Author's decision for if Kirito pairs up with anyone (IF harem AND Asuna comes, she MUST be in the harem)-Author's decision for if Kirito decides on Naruto becoming his apprentice or not, but he must befriend the boy.-No Sakura/Kakashi BashingFate/Stay Night ChallengesBleach/Fate Stay NightIchigo always knew that he wasn't what people called normal...yet he still pretended with a mask of indifference and a scowl always on his face. Perhaps that was why the Heroic Spirit EMIYA was drawn to him as he was about to die. Little did he know that by saving the teen, he would be saving the world...Again.-Heroic Spirit (HS) Emiya can save Ichigo either as a child from Grand Fisher or as Ichigo is about to turn into a Hollow/Vizard-instead of Zangetsu, Ichigo gains the two Chinese Swords (forgot the official name at the moment) Byakuya and Kanshou as Shikai and their Overwing versions as his Bankai-Ichigo will not learn Unlimited Blade Works as it is too broken and OP'ed-Ichigo and Saber OR Ichigo, Saber and TatsukiNotice!!!Okay, because I am honestly tired of seeing authors being affected by this, including myself, I just have a few words to say. This particular problem has caused a great number of authors to quit writing certain stories, or just quit writing altogether. Some have even decided to up and leave the site because of this problem. So, Grax and I feel this has to be said.If you don't enjoy a story, it's okay to leave some constructive criticism and offer some advice on what you think could be better, or even offer up some suggestions as to what you think would help improve the story. What is not okay is to flame the story just for the sake of flaming it. Hell, flaming period is NOT OKAY!!!Heh, oftentimes, constructive criticism can be taken as flaming simply because of how you choose to word things, or how harsh you choose to be. It's really like you're walking a fine line between being constructive and just being a jackass. So be careful about what you say, and think clearly about what you want to be said.Now, if you really don't have anything nice to say and do just feel like being a jerk, here's my advice to you: JUST STOP READING!!!!! Seriously, it's just that simple. If you don't like a story, there's no reason to continue reading. It's a lot better than choosing to flame a person's story and trying to make them feel like crap because you feel you don't have anything better to do with your lives. You don't need to flame and you don't need to send that author nasty PMs! Why do I say this? Because there's really no excuse for it AT ALL!!!The thing that really bothers me is the fact that I've seen some damn good authors quit writing some damn good stories because of this problem! I've also seen some of my friends quit the site because of this issue. No matter what people say, words can hurt, and they can hurt bad. So please, think before you speak.Thank you if you read this until the end. I appreciate it, and I hope this message gets passed along. I know I may only be one person, and one person can't really do much, but I know that just one person can help make a big change. So if this message helps even a single person, I'll be glad.

我要回帖

更多关于 mahjong titans 的文章

随机推荐