小学五年级
小学六年级
初中一年级
初中二年级
初中三年级
高中一年级
高中二年级
高中三年级
&[hostess] Well, it's about a year ago almost exactly, can you stop talking? (I was, let me)Let me introduce, that's right (right there.), Oprah Winfrey-- a symboled royalty on the lawn of a great house in California, the queens of courage, resilience, fears, love and hope. African American legends celebrated by the young black woman who came to say to them 'thank you for showing us how to fly by flying'. Coretta Scott King, Patti La Belle, Diana Ross, Maya Angelou, (we don't have enough time) Tina Turner, (we don't have all the names for the other people) we don't have enough time for that, and you can see it all on Oprah Winfrey's Legends Ball Special, it is for everybody (wow). What a bridge to the past and the future!
[Oprah Winfrey] Woo, you know it was a year ago that I wasn't sleeping this time last year, because I, I sent out the invitations and there had been the RSVP's and then there'd been the people who said they weren't able to come. But I wasn't sure that people would actually show up, and so there is at moment were, I don't know if there, if there, this is really going to happen. And I have to tell you, singularly one of the happiest moments of my life is the moment when they all start coming into my living room. Nothing like it ever.
[hostess] And not knowing who's gonna be there?
[Oprah Winfrey] Nobody (they're going) knew who is coming (ah) there, (ah)
[hostess] : And that was amazed when they see some one walk in. (yeah) ...there like 'Oh'.
[Oprah Winfrey] There's a wonderful moment that you'll see er, Monday night where Halle Berry turned and I was standing there, she said 'is that Tina Turner?' (sure.) And they actually captured that. I go 'yeah that's it. Halle meet Tina.' (yeah, it was great) (And I love it ) I live to sing your songs (yes, yes).
[hostess] Anyway, the young * all got together to pay tribute and tell these women, as you said, why wait (yes), until the memorial to tell somebody what they meant in you life.
[Oprah Winfrey] That's why I loved it so much, because, you know, we've lost Rosa Parks and we've lost Coretta Scott King, but both of those women knew how much they meant to me and how much they meant to all of us, because I had a chance to say it.
[hostess] Anyway, I say this is for everybody, (it is) (yes) everybody who has wanted a connection to the past and the future, who's wanted to feel surrounded by love and hope.
[Oprah Winfrey] You know what it is, I say watch with your girl friends, I'm telling everybody (that's true) to have a party, (you should) because what this, I was able to do this in a really big way, 'cause I live a very big life, but I think what happens when other people see it you will want to honor the people who have meant something to you, and everybody can do that in their own way, and to do it while they yet live (Amen), don't waste the roses on the casket, give them to people while they live.
听了本文的读者还听了
( 15:02:32)?
( 11:36:28)?
( 11:46:32)?
( 13:05:46)?
( 11:43:00)?
( 12:10:19)
最新英语听力
?&&(11-13)?&&(11-13)?&&(11-13)?&&(11-12)?&&(11-11)?&&(11-11)
最新听写训练
?&&(11-15)?&&(11-15)?&&(11-15)?&&(11-12)?&&(11-12)
最新资料下载
处理 SSI 文件时出错
`````````````````````````
培训优惠欢绦畔略(北京)1.76复古传奇网页
客户端最为胆怯的网页游戏《战将传奇》
《战将传奇》是一款史诗级ARPG角色扮演类网页游戏,集角色扮演、策略、冒险等多种游戏元素为一体,是目前网页游戏市场上难得一见的“精品原创网页游戏”
制造的原理_铝带式话筒_AEA 加州制造 复古传奇
Discovery 探索频道 How it_s made 制造的原理系列记录片,日首播, 解密AEA铝带式话筒的制作过程,从头至尾揭示了AEA R44,这款美国经典话筒的手工制作过程,包括难得一见的内部构成和制造技术,
R44铝带式话筒是1930年代著名的RCA44话筒的复出版,没听说过RCA44?请看看金嗓子周漩1947年的电影 中演唱的"夜上海"
由安达音频独家代理的美国AEA品牌拥有50年的专业音频经验,从70年代起就是著名的RCA铝带式话筒的服务商,自1998年它们的第一款复古的铝带话筒R44发布起,它出品的一系列BIG RIBBON铝带式话筒已成为的业内标准,并在世界各地广泛使用.
所有AEA话筒均在美国加州手工制造,将30年代黄金岁月的好莱坞之声带入了21世纪
网页游戏《海贼王传奇》试玩体验视频
《海贼王传奇》是一款基于人气动漫海贼王的arpg网页游戏,玩家在游戏内可随意挑战各服玩家,轻松实现万人在线互动。玩家穿戴所有高品质装备而不受等级限制,不再是枯燥的打怪升级模式,完美动漫与剧情结合,将为你开创全新的海贼世界!
参考资料: http://news.reyoo.net
网页游戏试玩_无节操模仿热血传奇
稍后补充视频简介
优土复古传奇640x480.avi
,观看1.76复古传奇网页|1.76复古传奇网页视频 -零零七视频电影
1.76复古传奇网页相关推荐
更多“1.76复古传奇网页”搜索结果
【狄野岚】摇滚传奇 滚石乐队 最新Mv - Following The River 复古释出
【狄野岚】摇滚传奇 滚石乐队 最新Mv - Following The River 复古释出
There’s something I should tell you
Why don’t you sit there in that chair
You’re looking good today
I love the way your comb’s tucked in your hair
My cards are on the table
but the drinks have all run out
There’s been some other lads in this room with me
we’re really quite a crowd
It’s hard to break it gently
but I really thought it through
I don’t think there’s much future left
for me and you me and you
I’ve been following the river
til it joins hands with the sea.
I’ve been thinking of you so bad
Cause you always saw the best in me
You’ll probably forget me
and I’ll fade back in the bar
Just a face disappearing without trace
I’ll be lost I’ll be lost
One day I’ll hear some laughter in a out-of-town cafe
I’ll be reaching for your number
I’ll be calling out your name
calling out your name
I’ve been following that river
gonna join hands with the sea
I’ve been thinking of ya all the time
Cause you always brought the best in me
I’ll be following the river - oh my!
Till it spills out in the sea
When I first think about ya oh dear
(always brought the best in me)
I’ll be following the river (yeah!)
Gonna join hands with the sea
Ah if I can’t have ya
I’ll be dreaming all about ya
I’ll be following the river
gonna join hands with the sea
I’ll be thinking about ya
cause you always brought the best in me
网页版《传奇》?37wan《龙城》宣传视频
真正的网页版《传奇》?
37wan《龙城》是一款魔幻题材的大型武侠风格的角色扮演类网页游戏。游戏中可以让你体验到宏大的世界观、扣人心弦的剧情以及丰富多彩创意无限的特色功能,华丽的即时战斗画面,炫酷的魔法效果,相信一定可以让您开创一段龙城传说。
37wan《龙城》官网:/
37wan 因为游戏,所以精彩!
热血传奇 SF 攻城1.76攻沙宣传片
1.76精品终极复古
1.76精品终极复古
童年-亲宝儿歌[1.76精品传奇]
热血传奇1.76追忆篇
无聊自己录制的东东,看不好也别骂~`
复古玩家特选新1.76复古金币版,你绝对没玩过的!
新传奇 新体验
1.76复古品牌戦隊阅兵MV
印象工作室承接任何网络游戏视频制作!工作室网站 制作QQ:
0808-优土复古传奇
网页游戏《篮球传奇》试玩体验视频
《篮球传奇》是一款模拟NBA赛制与规则的篮球经理游戏,玩家通过训练、比赛和交易打造一支梦幻球队,享受篮球世界的传奇之旅。游戏拥有真实的球员数据以及完备的训练成长机制,每个玩家都有机会网罗属于自己的超级球星。不仅如此,《篮球传奇》还引入NBA赛制与交易规则,让玩家体验到主宰明星球队的快感,全新的比赛界面让玩家随时掌控局面,运筹帷幄之中,决胜千里之外。此外,精心设计的球队经营模式也是对玩家管理能力与商业意识的双重考验。
乐坛传奇Tony Bennett牵手Lady Gaga复古单曲The Lady Is A Tramp
有新浪微博的请关注.cn/Johnnyzr
想了解最及时的欧美资讯请访问/JohnnyZ123
传奇家族风云1.76复古3月23日,对战记录片。
传奇家族风云1.76复古3月23日,对战记录片。
架设1.76及登陆器配置视频教程
1.76复古传奇
1.76复古传奇
新传奇1.76金币复古,原汁原味的复古传奇
原汁原味复古金币传奇,赶紧加入!
91wan明朝传奇-真正的绿色网页游戏
91wan明朝传奇是一款无需下载以明朝历史为背景的大型绿色ARPG网页游戏,首创性的摒弃了传统页游中开箱子等吸金系统。91wan明朝传奇作为一款开创性的ARPG历史武侠史诗著作,将让玩家在体验游戏即时战斗快感的同时,更是深入了解中国武侠文化的深厚底蕴,享受一个全新的绿色页游时代!回到明朝,成就你的英雄传奇!
5399经典传奇网页游戏,回味经典传奇
5399经典传奇网页游戏,回味经典传奇
复古老电影——网页设计
毕业设计做的一套网页的模拟浏览,整个风格是以复古的老电影形式,希望浏览网页的人可以像看电影一般
1.76复古传奇
1.76复古传奇
热游网网页游戏《玄仙传奇》试玩体验视频
9377玄仙传奇是2012年最受玩家期待的中国风修仙RPG网页游戏。玄仙传奇以上古洪荒为背景,让玩家一路斩妖除魔拯救世界。玄仙传奇官网亦秉承着游戏的唯美与温馨,处处体现优美的中国风。
1.76复古传奇网页最新添加
1.76复古传奇网页相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 陆贞传奇主题曲 的文章

随机推荐