劲舞团戒指里开头男生唱的 一得黑有……韩国的歌开头慢后来快,速度在142以上。跪求……

劲舞团一首歌开头是这样唱的
跪求歌名_百度知道
劲舞团一首歌开头是这样唱的
baby有你外 爱爱爱
baby有你哎爱爱爱
baby又你 ....萨那海娜吧
很温柔的女声
2年之前听过 但是现在劲舞团上找不到哪首歌!!!
提问者采纳
用酷狗搜 《劲舞团》就有了
我就是这样下的
其他类似问题
劲舞团的相关知识
其他8条回答
应该是BABY吧、
在小P上别想着跳130以上的歌 滑键更本没用。。,那个方向键用起来真是痛苦。。。
音乐跟屎一样!太无聊了!
一群成天拿虚拟当现实的脑残,没意义了,关了好了,要么干脆就全体视频不穿衣服算了,反正成天在这种游戏里出风头的最喜爱生活中也不咋地
反键组比正常组的键看上去短也容易按上
不管怎么样,反正我开心过,也伤过,过去就让他过去,哎
就那几个键按来按去的不知道有什么好玩的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有oh my baby baby baby hong 韩国的 这句是女的唱的 重复的有很多 以前出现在劲舞团中的。跪求歌名_百度知道
歌词里有oh my baby baby baby hong 韩国的 这句是女的唱的 重复的有很多 以前出现在劲舞团中的。跪求歌名
Justin Bieber(贾斯汀·比伯)的babyyou know you love me,i know you careyou shout whenever, and i'll be thereyou want my love, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartare we an item? girl quit playingwere just friends, or are we sayingso theres another one, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time,and i was likebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, we get togetherand wanna play it cool, about loosin' youi'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ringand i'm in piece , baby fix meand you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamim going down, down, dooownand just can't believe my first love won't be aroundbaby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first lovehere was nobody to compare my babyand nobody came between us or could ever come aboveshe had me goin crazyoh i was starstruck.she woke me up daily dont need no starbucksshe made my heart poundasking for a beat when i see her in the streetand in the school on the playgroundbut i really wanna see her on the weekendsshe knows she got me dazycause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingbut i just keep on sayinbaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine x2now im all gone
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
justin bieber的baby?
Bigbang的oh my baby
应该是加拿大的贾斯丁比伯。他的《baby》里有这个歌词(PS:他是男的……)
李贞贤《换掉》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团官网 的文章