is over over to tonight英文歌歌名

歌手:《Come On Over Tonight》相似歌曲Come On Over Tonight歌词Come On Over Tonight LRC歌词 Artist:brad paisleySongs Title:come on over tonightYou know I'm stubborn, set in my waysSaid I'd never fall in love, used all the old clichesBut just now when you called and my heart rate hit the roofI realized it's time to eat my words and face the truthSo come on over tonight we'll sit on the swingWatch the pigs fly by flappin' their brand new wingsJust sit back and relax and watch me eat my hatWhile the oak trees sprout dollar billsAnd I look you in the eyeTo finally say the words I swore I'd never sayIn my whole lifeSo come on over tonightI called my buddies, they're comin' tooAfter the way I ran my mouth they can't believe it's trueThey're bringin' pizza and sweet tea and I hope that you don't mindBut they said they've gotta see this and they promise to be quietSo come on over tonight we'll sit on the swingWatch the pigs fly by flappin' their brand new wingsJust sit back and relax and watch me eat my hatWhile a big ol' bolt of lightningStrikes me not just once, but twiceAs I say the words I swore I'd never sayIn my whole lifeYeah, come on over tonightMe fallin' in love, that's one of those thingsThat I swore would never come trueBut I'm startin' to think that nothin' is impossible nowThat I found you, nothin'Yeah, come on over tonight we'll sit on the swingWatch the pigs fly by flappin' their brand new wingsJust sit back and relax and watch me eat my hatSee the premiere performance of demons on iceAs I say the words I swore I'd never sayIn my whole lifeSay, come on overHey, come on overSaid, come on over tonight & 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Can I Come Over Tonight-Various Artists, Can I Come Over TonightMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Can I Come Over Tonight
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Can I come over tonight
Darling, let me come over tonight
Please don't say it's late
For darling I can't wait to see you again
Please let me kiss you tonight
Darling let me you tonight
Am I asking too much, oh darling, yes
Your touch drives me insane again
And I feel what I can't understand
It's real. So true,
This love I feel, yes, for you
Can I come over tonight
Darling, let me come over tonight
Got your loving, my heart can't wait
We'll never part for I love you so.
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Can I Come Over Tonight的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
Can I Come Over Tonight - Velours
听这首歌的人也听
关注虾米:ke$ha唱的一首慢歌。有一句歌词是 now the part is over...歌名字是什么?_百度知道
ke$ha唱的一首慢歌。有一句歌词是 now the part is over...歌名字是什么?
就知道是ke$ha唱的。比较慢的调子。有点悲伤的感觉。。。找了好久找不到歌名。。。急啊急啊!~
我有更好的答案
你确定是这句 。单词没有错吗?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Night Is Over】_Craig Wedren-Night Is Over在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Night Is Over
《Night Is Over》 - Craig Wedren
Night Is Over
所属专辑: