加两个日~日盼
巨一一火炬、分一一气氛
火炬,,气氛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不会做_百度知道
提问者采纳
My bedroom is 壤朴板扔侄撬膀诔悲童very small but very clean. There is a bed in the room.There is a book shelf near the bed. Many books are on the shelf. There is a chair near the shelf. There is a picture and a map of China on the wall. I clean it every day. I like it.
I have a very beautiful and clean bedroom. Look!There is a bookcase near the door.In the bookcase,there are many books,like Chinese book, math book, story book and so on.I can read stories when I am bored.Near the bookcase,there is a big bed where i sleep on every day. Near the bed,there is a mirror.In front of the mirror,there is a deak. On the desk,there are many books and a beautiful lamp.The floor of my bedroom is very clean.Because I clean my bedroom every day.   What a beautiful bedroom !I like my bedroom.
My bedroom I have a lovely bedroom. Please Come and have a look.There is a bed in my bedroom. There is a desk near my bed. There are many interesting book on the desk. I like them very much. There is a big window in my bedroom. There is computer and lamp(灯) on my desk .Every evening, I do my homework under the lamp. The is a model plane on the wall. I have a big shelf near wall. There are many books on the shelf. I like reading very much. Do you like reading? I think My bedroom is very nice. I like it a lot. 译文:我的卧室我有一个可爱的卧室。请过来看一看.这里有一张我的床。在床附近有一个我的桌子。有许多有趣的书在桌子上。我非常喜欢他们。我有一个卧室的大窗口。有电脑和灯(灯)在我桌上。每天晚上,我在灯下做功课。在墙上有一架模型飞机。附近的墙壁有一个书架。书架上有许多书。我非常喜欢读书。你喜欢读书吗?我认为我的卧室是很好。我非常喜欢它了。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
This is my room. There is a bed ,a computer ,a desk and a chair .My computer is on my desk.My coat is on my bed.My hat is on the cha峦章巨弥浏挛倦斩卡炔ir.My room is clean.I clean it every day.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不会做,。_百度知道
提问者采纳
学方程式了吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
设细木工每人X元得方程 【(x+6*200)/7】+30 = x解得X=470所以细木工每人470块
设细木工工资x元
(1200+x)÷7=x-30
算出来x=233
私聊!姐姐教你~
题都看不完
看不到的不重要。。
如果看完我可以把过程写给你
设细木工每人得x元,那么全队的平均工资是(x-30)元.这样全队总工资可由两个式子表示:7(x-30)=200×6+x.7x-210=1200+x6x=1410x=235
希望对你有帮助
..慢了一步
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我不会做_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序