求sesame streetT FXXKER游戏

求 后海大鲨鱼 lrc歌词_百度知道
求 后海大鲨鱼 lrc歌词
想要整张专辑
提问者采纳
What does the 21th centry youths against..  when i was walking on the moon,don&#39?  in the days of the passing memories  where are all the passengers  in the days of what you said in the end  where are all the passengers  in the days of the passing memories  where are all the passengers~~  some days i was standing in the rain  some days i was sleeping in your arms  some days i see you in the night  some days i see you on the road  when i was wandering in the town?  How to meet the crazt boy who is in leather  My pain my sadness and envy have gone with the dancer  I wanna see you dancing  I don&#39? What does the 21th centry youths against.Love 旧啾摆合肢骨大瀑Is Pop  love is pop  love is a party  we join it everyday  love is a room  love is a hotel  we are outside every night  we have a fast dream  we have got a terrible life  we have a horror travel in it  when you leave the room  the pink elephant comes  when you leave the car  the rozd comes to the end  when you leave the bed  the night becomes darkness  when you leave the room  the light comes to be starduse  love is a hit  love is a drunk  we dance with it every time  love is pop  love is a hotel  we are outside every night  we have a fast dream  we have got a terrible life  we have a horror travel with you  love is pop  love is a party  love is a room  love is a hit  9?  K i l l k i s k i l l k i s  K i l l k i s k i l l k i s  Hohoho  爱;t want all your bullshit  I don&#39.,you make me happy  (Come on baby you and me)  Yes,the story is never like it used to be there  where are all the passengers.,out of all the places  she is lost  she is out of all the places  she lost all her passing days  where are all the passengers  Dirty Mind  Come on baby  Along with me  Dirty mind in you and me  Hello baby you are welcome come to my little dirty room  I know it happens every night  (But)when the sunshine comes through my dirty little windows  I know it is the end of love  Hooooooooooooooo  What in my mind is just what I am telling you  Yes.!Passengers  now i know in the town.Brothers Your pants come from the magazine Are you such a shiboy,  don&#39,i saw you are sleeping in the street,you are sweet?  Get Away  Now I know I have returned to my nature  I know who I am  I just need to watch you outside the door  Cause I don&#39?  Waking up in the comic world I don’t know your name Waking up in the comic world I can’t see your face  What does the 21th centry youths against。,the river is never like it used to be there  she is out,you make me dirty  (Dirty mind in you and me)  Baby you are welcome to my mad dream that I have it every night  But when the sunshine comes through my dirty little windows  Then I know  It is the end of love  *Love makes me happy  Love makes me dirty  Love makes me lost myself  Love love love is voidoids  Look at me  How funny when I am trying to seduce you  What a joy  When you are getting down on my feet  But love love love is voidoids  Repeat*  11,my sweetie!  so excited you put your stocking on to make you nice it’s black it’s red and white so excited you site along the barrel of the gun your left your right your left  shoot her she is danger shoot her she is crazy shoot her shoot her she is a trouble  no no no no no no no no don’t you cry you nonono betty boom no no no no no no no no don’t you cry I’ll close your mouse and change your mind  Tiger Dance  Remember me miss me call me  I will go to the wonderland  Forget me hate me and beat me  You will come to my wonderland  Love me kill me and what do you want  *Dream me bomb me why do you stop it。,the girl is never like she used to be there  what want to waste my time  Du du du  Too much movies  Du du du  Too much dreams  Du du du  Too much shit  Du du du  Get away get away get out of my way  So what the f**k you spend  Get away get away  I don&#39..?  Men are liars and women are speakers  Do you hear the evil inside of me, i saw you were walking along the river  when i wast you see the devil inside of me  Men are bitches and women are losers  Don&#39.。.。你  爱。!No.Hello.  Hard Heart(Love Spy)  leave the city i drink myself  city kills romance(we said well well)  leave the city i hate myself  they are always on fire  they are always on the way  leave the city  kill the city  people just come here and babies just born to lose  leave the city i drink myself  leave the city i talk to myself  leave the city i hate myself  the city kills romance(we said well well)  leave the city  kill the city  people just come here and babies just born to lose  woo woo hoo hoo hoo~  we need hard heart to kill myself  we need hard heart to hate myself  we need hard heart to love myself  *2  spy the rival of love  woo woo hoo hoo hoo~  last to my ninety nine  when you find something is wrong  cause there is something happening  when you find something strange  cause there is domething happening  so the love spy  spy the rival of love  No,don&#39,the river is never like it used to be  now i see in the street.  la la la? Art want to wallow in it  Get away get away get out of my way  So what the f**k you spend  Get away get away  I don&#39? What does the 21th centry youths against,t wanna see you drunk  It want your soul  Deep deep deeply  People groaning every night  Much much much money burning never mind  Now I know I have seen my future  I know what it would be  I just keep you out of my door  Cause I don&#39,in my home town ?  Repeat **  Everything is over when I kiss  kill bang bang  K i l l k i s  K i l l k i s  kiss(kill)  7?  Men are speakers and women are liars  Do you see the tt you speak  Televison and telephone  I kiss you  You。.  motocycle comes and goes mother f*cker comes and goes now i want to hold your hand in this long long long way  and joan jett sang the star star for her i just want to sing it for myself joan jett sang the star star for her i want to..Money Fxxker  My love in the other city I don`t know where you from  My love in the other city I don`t where you go  I want you (love him) because you love my heart  I want you because you love my hair  What eles can it be  Nothing nothing  F*ck money movie dick like all the shit I don’t really need you  Money f*cker Money f*cker Money f*cker Money f*cker  12.Lady Sisters  Hey girls my lady sisters Your shoes come from the hottest island Hey boy my Mr.Man On The Moon  maybe this time you are here  mayby this time i am there  mayby next time we will be wrong  we are all late  maybe this time  maybe next time  nobody knows  i wanna go down the line  i wanna go down the road  i wanna go down the line to find where in the world you are crying  i wanna go down the line to find you  maybe this time you are alone  maybe this time i am alone  maybe next time we all are wrong  we&#39! now i want to what i want to (do) now i want to what i want to (do) is to hold your hand.Hold Your Hand  go go go go go go go to the jet pub  my hero is playing guitar on the shining stage  but now i know (what i want to do) in the crowed hall is to hold your hand  long long long long long long way to go  from Sunday to Monday Manday to Sunday  i am alone but i know (what i want to do)in the long long way is to hold your hand  hello candy join the party  and joan jett sang the star star for her  i just want to sing it for you  run run run run run run on my way  i see the star star star star in the sky  but I know (what i want to do) in the long long way is to hold your hand  joan jett sang the star star for her  i just want to sing it for myself  and joan jett sang the star star for her i want to.  ;t you speak!No...,i saw you are dreaming in the room  now i kown.kill kiss bang  *Men are losers and women are bitches  Don&#39。你你你你你  Repeat *  K i l l k i s k i l l k i s  K i l l k i s k i l l k i s  Hohoho  **Kt you see the jealousness inside of us.  hooooo,the love is never like it used to be there  now i here in the city 。。你 爱;t you speak  I hear your song from the radio  I hear your voice from the telephone  I sing my song to the microphone  I kill you  Yll be late  i wanna go down the line  i wanna go down the road  i wanna go down the line to find where on the planet you are crying  i wanna go down the line to find you  i will see you again in another day  i will see you again in another town  i will see you again in another hotel room  i wanna go down the line  i wanna go down the road  i wanna go down the line to find where on the moon you are crying  i wanna go down the line to find you  8;t want your soul  Get away get away  Get away get away  14?  Love me kill me and what are you doing  Beat me shoot me  Miss me satisfy me  I will go to the fairyland  Enrage me against me beat me  You will find my fairyland  Love me hate me and what is your style  Repeat*  How to dance is a secret as we all kiss together  How to be a mad queen who can dance with tiger.
提问者评价
还是要谢谢你。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
让我亲亲你亲那泪中的欢笑亲那笑中的泪滴亲吻我那祖辈的黄河故里亲那甜中的酸痛亲那苦中的甜蜜亲吻我那梦中的五星红旗太久太久,太久的分离祖国啊亲吻祖国太深太深,太长的归期祖国啊,太久的分离太长太长,太深的记忆太久太久,太长的归期祖国啊,让我亲亲你祖国啊,让我亲亲你亲那画中的泰山亲那诗中的戈壁亲吻我那神奇的中原大地亲那长城的脊梁亲那黄河的堀赚稗皇织郝戴窃血液亲吻我那华夏的丰功伟绩太重太重,让我亲亲你祖国啊,太重的思念太长太长,让我亲亲你祖国啊
Dirty mind in you and meHello baby you are welcome come to my little dirty roomI know it happens every night(But)when the sunshine comes through my dirty little windowsI know it is the end of loveHoooooooooooooooWhat in my mind is just what I am telling youYes,you make me happy(Come on baby you and me)Yes,you make me dirty(Dirty mind in you and me)Baby you are welcome to my mad dream that I have it every nightBut when the sunshine comes through my dirty little windowsThen I knowIt is the end of loveLove makes me happyLove makes me dirtyLove makes me lost myselfLove love love is voidoidsLook at meHow funny when I am trying to seduce youWhat a joyWhen you are getting down on my feetBut love love love is voidoids
百度搜索 易歌词
这个软件不一般
后海大鲨鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁{list plist as item}

我要回帖

更多关于 sesame street 的文章

随机推荐