去过熊本的驴友来过这里
中提到了这里
日本熊本市 860- Kurokami
+81 96-342-2050
驴友点评(0)
为你推荐的目的地
最近浏览记录gamecenter
School of the Chopstick v1.1
This is simple game. Only catch chopstick in your hand.[sep]Let's instantaneously judge and obtain timing to which the chopstick drops. [sep]The best rank is available if you can catch the chopstick at a best position.[sep]Futhermore, This game please you by the different lessons of the degree of difficulty.[sep]And, 4 individual teachers evaluate you.[sep][sep]Please challenge aiming at the best rank of all stages.当前位置: >
> 校园时光school life游戏攻略
校园时光school life游戏攻略
来源:网络编辑:猴子
这是一段人生最难忘却最短暂的时光,这是只有在人生特殊的年华才能收获的美好,挥泪告别尤不甘心,于是小白我将之制成一段故事,精心封存,希望每个玩家都能通过它体会时光的美好。《校园时光》名字是有点俗,但我觉得还算贴切吧,可以忍受?
好了不再墨迹,故事:你是刚考入一中入学的新生,在这里你会遇到许多有趣的人,他们或许是挚友良师,或许是护短的学姐学长,又或许是你未来的恋人&&不必犹豫选项背后的结果,只要随心结局就是完美。【正在连载&&新手龟速&&大家海涵&&】
主攻略人物:&
1.雅臣(校医)&
2.楚千寒(校草)&
3.右京(法学顾问)&
4.枣(计算机老师)&
5.奈昂(同班同学)&
副攻略人物(其实我更喜欢这个):&
6.猫妖(永远陪伴你)
7.元韶楠(Cosplay社社长)
8.湖悦(Cosplay社副社长)
9.阎汐婷(音乐社社长)
(人物一部分来自《兄弟战争》)
有些遭遇会有特殊的剧情(作者微腐,敬请期待),因为是校园故事,所以不会有什么黑暗血腥的东东混进来,(小白我真是被那些动不动就死的游戏吓破胆了嘤嘤嘤~)但绘麻这个同学要引起注意,如果引起一个花痴的嫉妒,后果不堪设想,更何况大家都知道她是男主们的妹妹嘛,金手指神马的可以理解。(这个剧情是我的机油提供的,其实有个危险剧情也很新奇嘛~)
更多有爱,敬请期待,小白龟速,大家海涵。我希望大家能多多提建议,对故事情节气氛有什么感觉,有什么新奇的想法,有什么剧情期待,请在下面评论中不要大意的告诉我,新手求鲜花,新手求板砖!甭管神马的大家就砸吧,欢迎吐槽!
在网页上玩了一次效果惨不忍睹,需要PC和安卓版的孩纸在评论中说粗来吧,我当时再打包剧情会多一点
下一篇:没有了
单机游戏推荐下载上个月我参加了学校图书馆举办的英语角活动。有很多老师和学生参加。在英语角活动中,我们可以阅读英语报刊,练习英语口语,学唱英文歌曲。在那里,我的口语有所提高,而且玩得很开心的翻译:Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
上个月我参加了学校图书馆举办的英语角活动。有很多老师和学生参加。在英语角活动中,我们可以阅读英语报刊,练习英语口语,学唱英文歌曲。在那里,我的口语有所提高,而且玩得很开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Last month I attended the school library activities organized by the English Corner. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, to practice spoken English, learning to sing English songs. There, my speaking has improved, but a lot of fun
Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim
The previous month I participated in English angle activity which the school library conducts.Has very many teachers and the student participates.In English angle activity, we may read English publication, the practice English spoken language, studies sings English song.In there, my spoken language
Last month I participated in the school library activities organized by the English Corner. There are many teachers and students to participate in. In English Corner activity, we can read in English, practice oral English newspapers, singing songs in English. It was there that I had improved, but th
Last month I took part in the English corner activities organized by the school library. There are many teachers and students. In the English corner activities, we can read English newspapers, practise spoken English, learn to sing English songs. Where an increase in my speaking, and have a good tim

我要回帖

更多关于 the thacher school 的文章

随机推荐