再弄个70暗器3000J多才行吧
武魂拿个6级的不算太高吧 100J一个一级的 也还得3000J
在买一套5 6星的装备4000J总是要的
按元宝与J的比例1:1算的话也得10000YB又差不多250块了1000块左右了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
额。 90级别了最少要一身七星。和一身三级宝石吧。不然遭人骂垃圾。一般90多级的天山如果不升110就不需要换了。用90+的jp就行。高级的jp贵啊。我们区元宝和J的比例:1:1.5.。一个90+的jp要5000多yb呢。.如果你们区的比例也和我们区的差不多也就这个差不多的价。光宝石和打孔的话500元左右吧。如果算上jp手工的话要更贵。自己做也可以。运气好的话省钱。如果要用一般的手工800yb左右就能用。
主要还是因人而异 那要看你喜欢玩哪种天山了 相信自己的选择 !
主要加身法(有会心+闪避+命中&)里的会心&&&这样暴击就有了&然后加&外功&这样普通攻击也牛了&&&&&最后用血晶石砸装备&&千万别用红宝石&&血晶石能增加你的血上线&而红宝石是+体的&&3级的红宝石&天山+体&等于血上限&+300左右吧&&血晶石好似是500左右的&&红宝石也能增加外公防御的&但是你一个天山&没事可以隐身&谁打你啊&&外防就没用了&&如果P怪&还能考虑&但是你都90级了&&&打怪也没意思了&&没事就PK呗&所以&红宝石不赞成&&&&那个身法&在武器上买几个&加会心的&&其余的还是以身法为主&&这样差不多就是&你打不着我&我打你全暴击&&、&&=&=&&&&&也可以弄几个&抗火、毒&的宝石&&因为星宿的&含笑狠万恶&&一旦被打着了&就不能隐身了&&所以后面就是死扛了&&&&你也可以弄几个&胜利宝石&&忽略对方冰防的&&都用得着&&&&&我弄个图片&回来你用吧
这个要看你的区了、另外全三跟五星手工不怎么行、劝你别整、最少要六星的装备四三三的石头比较牛啦
在打些家毒抗
钱大概是500-1000吧
手工得看你哪区的行情
五星也有分好和坏的啊,
也就一身石头钱600高了别买 垃圾装备
我卖过亿个号400一身3 85级心法满
天龙八部2的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I have been planning to run an experiment with the Tweetmeme button for a while, and today I finally got some time to integrate it in the blog. Now you will find the button after every single post, both in the blog and in the RSS feed.
I am using the
for the integration. If you are using the widget, I suggest that you try the plugin instead, because it gives you the possibility to add your Twitter userid to the retweets.
The interesting thing is that Tweetmeme uses bit.ly as the default URL shortener, so I can even see how many retweets each of my past posts got. The average for the last 20 posts, for instance, is 26.9 retweets. This means that after I publish 20 more posts I will be able to measure the increase that the addition of the Tweetmeme button brought.
I will also track the possible increase on the number of referrals that Twitter will send, so stay tuned for the results.
Need help getting more traffic to your website and growing your online revenues? Then my Online Profits training program is right for you. .
Related Articles
33 Responses to “Experimenting with the Tweetmeme Button”
good post, i will use this in my blog too! Thanks!
Michael Aulia
Good move. I’ve seen this widget almost everywhere on the blogosphere. I’m thinking to add this widget on my blog too.
Do let us know about your statistics etc after installing the plug-in
Looks like a very useful plug-in.
I have been playing with the idea of using it to leverage some traffic and links my way.
I’m very interested in learning how it works for you.
Good luck!
Blog Angel a.k.a. Joella
Another widget I would like to install, but I can’t quite figure out how to do this on my blog platform. I may have to change over to WordPress – b2evolution is powerful, but it can be a real pain to figure out how to do things that are much easier in other blog platforms.
redwall_hp
Let it be known that the Tweetable plugin also offers this functionality.
It adds a template tag, or you can have it automagically added to your posts.
Marcio Rocon
I think I at least try …
Glen Allsopp
I have been thinking about adding this as well, probably using the small version though as it does take up a lot of room. I’m impressed that your posts naturally get so many tweets!
I look forward to your results
Boerne Search
Yeah, I too agree. Twitter is going to be huge! LOL
As big as the tool is I for one am glad it came along.
I’m on the twitter diet and i love it!
Daily Good Tips
How to apply tweetmeme in blogspot ?
Blogger User
I dont know about the plug in as i do not use wordpress but the button is simply awesome and ya good tool.
Daniel Scocco
@Daily Good Tips, use the widget they provide on their site.
@ Daily Good tips..
Please Google this same question and you would find couple of sites that might guide you into changing your layout in blogspot . Some HTML changes are required and that’s all it will take .
Enjoy Blogging
QUESTRADE COUPONS – All Coupons, discounts, promo codes, offers, and reviews
Very useful post..never would have done this if it were not for this post.
Roseli A. Bakar
Tweetmeme is a great plugin but sometimes it doesn’t count the retweet.
Hope they will settle this problem soon.
It’s a great plugin. It’s easy to install and it does increase your twitter traffic.
Laura Christianson
I used Tweetmeme for a while on my blog, but I don’t like the way it takes up so much room at the bottom of each post. If I could place it in the upper right area of each post and have my text wrap around it, I’d prefer that.
But the WordPress plug-in documentation didn’t give enough info for a non-coder (me!) to figure out how to adjust my code to place it differently. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to e-mail me: .
Blogger Make Money
I don’t like twitter………
Fatin Pauzi
I’ve installed it but I got an error occurred. Maybe I got something to fix it.
Nick Halstead
Daniel, Really glad you are trying out the button. Would be very interested in the results of the changes in retweeting you see. We ourselves see a large range depending on the type of site based upon demographics etc – these of course corrolate directly to twitter user base.
Laura, I have forwarded your comment onto our dev team to see if we can add some more options for positioning the button.
I expect to see a lot more retweets with the plugin installed, the button is very easy to “find” as it sits right there for the user to click after reading/checking the article and the number of retweets encourages more retweets.
This social media button usage is very interesting topic all-in-all, so I’m looking forward to the results of the experiment. Oh and I’m predicting this particular post will get a lot, if not the most, of retweets
Tom the Webmanager
I have it since a while at my blog and I can tell that it significantly increases the number of tweets to your blogposts.
Looking forward to see your results
You can change the button position to the right by changing the CSS style on the settings page to:
float: margin-left: 10
Laura Christianson
Thanks, Nick, for responding to my comment about re-positioning the button to make it more prominent and to wrap text around it. If that can be done, I’ll reactivate my plug-in!
I just installed this for a client, and plan to install it in another client’s blog. Great tool.
Laura – I used that same CSS to position mine in the upper right and have the text wrap around it.
I changed the code so the RT is from my client, not tweetmeme and the URL is for the permalink of the post.
Tom Bradshaw
I’ve noticede this around recently, I’ll have to try and add it to my blog too
BloggerDaily
I’d used Tweetmeme for awhile and I’d removed it due to some circumstances. Now I think I’ll put it back! =D
Ajith Edassery
I found this widget pretty useful though in my case/profile it’s only getting 1-10 tweets per post.
I however, found that the widget is causing the XHTML/CSS compliance of my blog to break…
I have been thinking about adding this as well, probably using the small version though as it does take up a lot of room. I?EUR(TM)m impressed that your posts naturally get so many tweets!
Now that you have succeeded in making me add the button, can you also suggest which one to choose? I mean Tweetmeme or Tweetable?
I have been thinking about adding this as well, probably using the small version though as it does take up a lot of room. I?EUR(TM)m impressed that your posts naturally get so many tweets!
Thanks! I just added the plugin to my Blog…
Jason Cairns
Hi, I can’t seem to get my tweetmeme to work in my RSS Feed. I’m also using the wordpress plugin. Is there some setting I need to change. thanks! I also use feedburner
Comments are closed.惊天动地15zf加9装备多少钱_百度知道
惊天动地15zf加9装备多少钱
提问者采纳
120E左右吧!
提问者评价
谢了 不过我说的是RMB哦 是一套装备总价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
各区物价不一样,不过+9风灵装怎么说都要30E+,带前缀和洞的会更贵。
惊天动地的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这件武器值多少钱?90简易镰刀伤害372+命中525+ 加19敏 减8体 9段宝石 无失败 懂得麻烦说声?_百度知道
这件武器值多少钱?90简易镰刀伤害372+命中525+ 加19敏 减8体 9段宝石 无失败 懂得麻烦说声?
是梦幻里的
wo 1200人民币买的
我有更好的答案
石头组合是什么
如果是柳暗花明的话
大概4300W左右
我们区1:100w
倒是不怎么好卖
摆擂台吧..
你去摆摊放着给人看有人要叫他代价2000w以下别卖
那要看哪个区了
新区贵,老区的话你这个价,,,算了,看宝石也差不了多少,也就你说的那个价格,再高就没人会考虑了