泰拉瑞亚下载亚

本类周下载排行
本类月下载排行
热门关键词
泰拉瑞亚手机版 v1.2.3.1 安卓版
泰拉瑞亚安卓版|软件简介 Soft Introduction
泰拉瑞亚(Terraria)》与 Minecraft 一样走的是像素风格路线,这好像已经成了沙盒类游戏约定俗成的规定,又或许是因为像素的结构比较易于构造物体。不过虽同属像素一路,但泰拉瑞亚的画面在细腻程度上会稍好一些。 【基本介绍】泰拉瑞亚安卓版既然是一款沙盒类游戏,重点就不要放在画面上了,极高的自由度才是游戏的重点。从PC端到移动端,操作方式上自然要适应触屏的需求。在触屏上,左边屏幕控制方向,右边则是负责所有的采矿、伐木、攻击方、还可以通过点击物品栏使用物品以及和NPC交谈。初玩该作的玩家会觉的游戏的人物偏小,还好在点击精度上还是能够保证的。 【游戏特点】- 200+ CRAFTING的食谱 - 武器,防具,药水,以及更多! -& 25+块类型建立任何你能想象的! -& 75+怪物! - 5 BOSSES! - 超过一打的环境中去探索! - 动态水与熔岩,日/夜循环! - 10+的NPC遇见并招募到你家! - 查找和召唤的独家Android的宠物! - 谷歌玩游戏排行榜与成就! - 已制作的每个像素见方的最好的移动体验- 包括全新的触摸控制和教程!【说明】泰拉瑞亚安卓版游戏已经付费解锁为完整版。【更新日志】V2.5.0.441,安全动态中点击系统防护区域将直接调出日志查看事件详情2,修复了百度云缓存图片等文件也会出现下载保护提示的问题快乐情人节Terraria粉丝――找到一个破碎的心水晶召唤丘比特!――吸引你的敌人心脏的箭――给你的爱人一个特殊的刺激,让他们――情人节戒指――可以从供应商在有限的时间内!――世界地图现在可用。缩小视图,放大回到你的性格。――额外的Bug修复谢谢你的继续支持Terraria。
如果您觉得此软件好,请
如果您觉得此软件差,请
依次点击下面广告进入 →泰拉瑞亚手机版 v1.2.3.1 安卓版← 下载列表 Soft Download URL
泰拉瑞亚手机版 v1.2.3.1 安卓版电信下载: 联通下载: 移动下载: 专用下载:
相关软件 Related Software
相关文章 Related Article
注意事项 Attentions
如果您发现该软件不能下载,请.
为了保证您快速的下载,推荐使用[]等专业工具下载.
为确保所下软件能正常使用,请使用[]或以上版本解压本站软件.
站内软件包含破解及注册码均由网上搜集,若无意中侵犯到您的权利,敬请来信
如果下载回来的部分压缩包需要解压密码的话,解压密码就是:
本站设有电信网通多台服务器负载均衡,如果出现无法下载请稍后再试一下!
服务器赞助商 Server Provider维基百科,自由的百科全书
(重定向自)
《泰拉瑞亚》(:Terraria)是一個由遊戲公司Re-Logic在日開發的,最新版本1.2原本计划2013年7月开发完成,后推迟至2013年10月放出。
遊戲中的樹林
《泰拉瑞亚》被視為與或《》近似的一個遊戲。玩家會通過發掘地下有用的礦石,建設建築和打造各種器械來保護自己,免受在晚間或洞穴中出現的怪物的襲擊。同時,遊戲中含有不同地形如沙漠、樹林等。遊戲中一分鐘為現實中的一秒而遊戲會在遊戲時間上午四時三十分日出,下午七時三十分日落,而光照在不同時間也會不一樣。同時,日間和夜間會出現不同的怪物(如夜間會出現喪屍等怪物)。
在玩家一開始時會獲得一把銅鶴嘴鋤(Copper pickaxe)、銅斧頭(Copper axe)和铜短剑,分別用來採礦(如銀和金礦石)、砍伐樹木和战斗。玩家可用不同的資源製成各種物品如火把、椅子等等,用來照明、美化家居。玩家還有一條生命值(Health),在玩家一開始時為100(以5個心形圖案表示),要通過使用心形石頭增加上限,最高為500。吃下特定的物品能回覆生命值,而從高處落下或遭怪物攻擊則會降低健康值,當生命值為0時死亡,簡單模式會扣除一半金錢並在玩家重生點復活,普通模式還會掉落物品,困难模式則會造成角色真正“死亡”——物品全部掉落,玩家變成靈魂形態,退出後角色消失。當然這些財物可以趁其還未消失在死亡地點找回。
玩家可透過達成一定的目標(如得到一定的金錢、物品等)而讓遊戲的NPC入住由玩家所建設的房屋,NPC會為玩家治療、提供商品等令玩家獲得較好的裝備。同時,玩家也可利用特定的物品召喚頭目,以加強遊戲的挑戰性。遊戲亦會有不定的隨機活動(如血紅月亮Blood Moon,在至少一个玩家生命多于100时有1/9的发生可能)來增加趣味性。
1.1.0版本後,玩家可以通過挑戰Boss(肉山大魔墻)來接觸更多的遊戲元素:神聖之地、腐化之地、鈷礦等等。
《泰拉瑞亚》遊戲公司Re-Logic開發,開發工作於2011年1月開始,以作為遊戲框架。此遊戲於日發佈。負責開發工作的人包括負責設計和編程的安德魯·斯平克斯和負責畫面設計的芬恩·布萊斯。遊戲音樂則由斯科特·勞埃德·雪萊的共振陣列工作室(Resonance Array studio)負責創作。
於2012年2月,開發者宣佈他們無法繼續活躍開發遊戲,但會發佈一個修復補丁版本。然而,卻了此遊戲至多個上,並且新增了不少內容。儘管如此,505 Games仍然沒有電腦版本的版權,因此沒法更新此遊戲的電腦版本。於日,安德魯·斯平克斯請求玩家提出關於可以加入此遊戲的新元素的建議。這個問題是於《泰拉瑞亚》官方討論區上發問的。於日,安德魯發佈了一個關於此遊戲更新版本的預告,並顯示了新增的元素。
平台為電腦的《泰拉瑞亚》1.2版包含了許多新的項目和附加功能,原计划2013年7月發佈。已經購買了此遊戲的玩家將可以免費更新1.2版。日,在推迟三个月后,1.2版最终发布。
《泰拉瑞亚》獲得的評價多為好評。得出此遊戲的分數為83/100分。《》則稱讚此遊戲「充滿深度」。Gameblog.fr reviewer Fumble給予此遊戲4/5星的評分。Videogame.it則盛讚此遊戲整合了《Minecraft》的遊戲概念,並將之轉換成二維。給予此遊戲9/10分。則稱讚此遊戲的勘探和給予玩家的成就感,但就批評遊戲缺乏教程和明確的遊戲方向。此遊戲更成為年度玩家選擇遊戲排行榜的首位。
在第一天發行時,已有估計約50,000份的銷售量,有17,000位玩家在同一天上線。一星期後售出超過200,000份遊戲,擊敗遊戲《》成為電子遊戲整合平台最高銷售量第一位。此遊戲截至2013年初已售出了160萬套遊戲。
在遊戲畫面的左上方可看到遊戲的名稱的不同的口號,在遊戲的早期的口號則為「Shut Up and Dig Gaiden!」。而在 1.0.5更新後,則加入了「Sand is overpowered.」等。所有口號的顯示都是在開啟遊戲後隨機出現。
. Terraria Online. .
. Terraria Online.
Devore, Jordan. . . April 25, 2011 .
Geere, Duncan. . . . May 18, 2011 .
McWhertor, Michael. . . . May 13, 2011 .
. Terraria Online. .
. Terraria Online. February 21, 2012 .
. Terraria Online. February 28, 2012 .
. Terraria Online.
. Terraria Online.
. PC Gamer.
Devore, Jordan. . . May 25, 2011 .
Fumble. . Gameblog.fr. May 27, 2011 .
Castelli, Stefano. . Videogame.it. May 23, 2011 .
Sanchez, David. . . .
Mc Shea, Tim. . Review. May 31, 2011.
SCOTT GRILL. . . APRIL 3, 2013 .
Laura Parker. . GameSpot. September 11, 2012 .
:3个隐藏分类:to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Terraria
$9.99 USD
Buy Terraria 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Terraria - Send the extra copies to your friends
$29.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"&I don't know how to do any of this, I don't know how to do any of this at all. I mean look, there's vines growing in my house for christ sake!&"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
13 September
Good day Terrarians!
We are very excited to announce the unveiling of the new Terraria.org – the Official Site for Terraria!
Much as 1.2 evolved Terraria in a big way, the team has worked tirelessly to transform the more basic site we have had since launch into a more immersive experience that truly represents the world of Terraria.
Come check out the new look at , and pick up some prelaunch information about our new Official Terraria Community Forum while you are there – which is coming soon!
Greetings Terrarians!
Version 1.2.4.1 is now out. This is mostly bug fixes from the last update. You can read more about it @ /threads/1-2-4-1-changelog.145100/
About This Game
Dig, Fight, Explore, Build:
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory.
Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics?
Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat?
Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels?
In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control.
The Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Are you up for the monumental task of exploring, creating, and defending a world of your own?
Key features:
Sandbox Play
Randomly generated worlds
Free Content Updates
System Requirements
Processor: 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: 200MB
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 1.1
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
280.1 hrs on record
ubisoft games = the screenshots look better than the game.this game = the game looks better than the screenshots.srsly tho even some negative reviews said they were joking.
Was this review helpful?
283.4 hrs on record
*Better building than minecraft*Better combat than minecraft*More intricate than minecraft*Better bosses with actual attack patterns
Was this review helpful?
1,265.2 hrs on record
IntroductionI am RariDash. I would like to apologize for anything that is miss-spelled or any grammar issues. Thank you.If you'd like to skip straight to Pro's & Con's, please move to the bottom of the page. Thank you.How I Found Out About &Terraria&I found out about Terraria the same way I use to always find games, YouTube. I randomly came across a video called &Terraria&. I took a look, and instantly fell in love with what I saw, and knew I had to have the game for myself. It looked like a great combination of gerne' that I love to bits. Being a Minecraft fan since the beggining of Alpha, I knew I MUST have it.Unfair First ImpressionsWhen ever you ask someone about Terraria, read a review, or watch a video, 95% of the time you hear &Minecraft clone& or &2D Minecraft&. Which is incorrect on so many levels. If you have heard this many times, and are thinking twice about actually playing Terraria, please read on as it is nothing like Minecraft. Review Of Terraria Terraria is a very unique game for what it does. There have been games like it in the past, but the amount of content and play ability is beyond anything I've ever seen before. Terraria is a sandbox, RPG, action, etc. 2D game. It does it's thing very well. I haven't noticed any UI bugs, or ones that I have, are fixed almost instantly after the patch is released. The gameplay it provides is not only smooth, it is addicting and fun. The combat system in the game is perfect for me, and a lot of others. There are so many enemy types in this game that are not copy paste, each one does their own thing and has their own weaknesses & strength's Example on the kind of enemies you could come across. Normal walking/running enemies, that have a soul objective to charge you until death. These may include enemies like the zombie or skeleton.As there are other enemies who will do the same thing, but in a different way (So not everything is copy/paste.). Like the slime enemy type, which come in many varieties, which will bounce towards you. Or the spider enemy type, which will walk on the ground, but can also climb on the walls to get to you quicker. Just to name a few.&Well, how do I defend myself against these enemies?&Good question. Let's get that.Items & FurnitureThis is where Terraria gets big. Even though the world's are limited, they provide so much that you could spend 800 hours of game time on a single small world and still have many things to do.In the world of Terraria, there are alternate versions of almost everything. What I mean by this is, each world you have will not be the same. For example, there is a 50/50 chance when loading a world to have the default version of something, or the alternate. Such as the music that plays, there are different tracks for the same biomes, just depends on what random one you got. Or for textures on things like, grass, and trees. Also things like ore, in a default world you would have Copper as your basic ore, but in an alternate world, you'd have Tin as your basic ore. What this does is really expands the play time someone can spend in Terraria. Allowing a single person to play the game over and over, and never have the same experience. Below the surface are loads of blocks, dirts, ores, and more. Ore like Copper, Tin, Lead, Iron, Silver, Platinum, Gold, Cobalt, etc. And blocks like normal dirt, clay, stone, mud, cobwebs, and so many more. You need these ores to make your weapons and armor. You can find treasure deep underground, that holds many valuable things. You can increase your maximum health by finding Life Crystals underground.The weapon range in this game is massive. You even have magic weapons, like spell books, and mana weapons. There are also bows, swords, pickaxes, axes, guns, lazers, cannons, familiars, and so much more.I won't get into to much detail here, but the amount of content in this game is massive, and it's still being updated. Sure, Terraria has been through some rough times with updates, but when it gets an update, the update is full of new things and changes. Pro's & Con's (Overall Rating)Overall, Terraria is a great game that you can spend hours of time in, and still be having fun in many years to come. It's a steal for the price of $9.99, and especially when there is a sale that lowers the game to $2.00 or less. This game is definitely a choice for sandbox gamers looking for an easy to slip into, addicting experience. Pro's:+Loads of content for hours of game time.+Great combat system.+Smooth gameplay, that's easy to slip into.+Provides a good challenge.+Fun and creative boss battles.+Amazing side events that you cannot resist.Con's:-No infinite world option.-Still no easy way to download mods/texture packs.Overall rating: Is about a 14/15 (Must Own!)Credits & DisclaimerThank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope this helped out with your decision on whether to make a purchase or not.Remember, this review is based off of opinion only. You may not think the same way as me towards something, but that's okay, because we are all human.
Was this review helpful?
1,036.2 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
302.8 hrs on record
This is my most played game on Steam...about 303 hours at the time of this posting. And the first game I ever bought on this platform. That was about 2 years ago.While it might be tempting to dismiss Terraria as a simple 2D Minecraft knockoff, its heavy focus on sidescrolling combat, boss fights, and crazy weaponry reveals just as large a debt to classics like Metroid and Castlevania. It clearly rests on the shoulders of giants, but is this enough to render Terraria a satisfying experience in its own right?As with Minecraft, you start your adventure by exploring a randomly generated landscape where you gather resources and build shelters in order to protect yourself from the hostile creatures that come out at night. Don't expect much in the way of a tutorial--while you can pick up some random tips from an NPC that follows you around, you're essentially left to figure out how to play the game on your own. Once you do, however, you'll find that you can build fortresses and craft weapons and other items with ease, and you'll even attract helpful NPCs such as merchants and nurses if you build homes for them.Yet Terraria is less about assembling monumental structures and more about crafting gear and fighting monsters. And the monsters are everywhere. During the day, you'll be hounded by lightweight slimes whose persistence makes building even the simplest structures a challenge, and during the night, you'll have to endure hordes of relentless zombies and floating eyeballs that batter your fortress.But the real challenges lie deep below in the underworld, where you'll dig tunnels to battle giant worms, skeletons and other horrors that drop the rare materials needed for the best upgrades. Gather enough materials, and you'll be able to craft a surprisingly eclectic arsenal that includes grappling hooks, lightsabers, and boomerangs--all of which will come in handy when summoning and battling the game's bosses. And if you find that it's a little too dangerous to go alone, you can always play with your friends in multiplayer.In the end, Terraria presents an experience similar to Minecraft, but it manages to distinguish itself with a heavy dose of breakneck fun that Minecraft often lacks. There's something for everyone here, and a host of free updates, a polished retro presentation, and a reasonable $10 price tag make this sandbox more than worth digging into.
Was this review helpful?
150.3 hrs on record
When I first saw this game, I thought of it as another Minecraft clone. Now that I played about 100 hours on record, I now know it isn't a clone of Minecraft, it is better than Minecraft in my opinion. Its a 2D adventure game, with alot of bosses and crafting. One thing I don't like about it, the Steam multiplayer. In most games, Steam allows you to play with other people using Steam, in Terraria you have to host your own server. At the end of the day, Terraria is a great game, and I recommend it.8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
125.9 hrs on record
Terraria is essentially a 2-D side scroller letting you live your 2-D life. Build a house, have some ????? move into your house without your say-so, build another house for said ?????, wait for nightfall to see how the torches light up your new ?????-free home, discover there are monsters such as zombies, flying eye balls, and more just waiting to literally tear your arms off. Yeah, even if they are eye balls with no limbs or anything...They will tear you limb from limb.
So you decide to dig down into the dark abyss of the ground for minerals that you can craft into weapons and armor to fight monsters that tear you limb from limb and then you discover there are even more powerful monsters that you must destroy to help clear the land so you can enjoy peace and quiet. So you collect loot and build your tiny ?????-free home into usually a giant ?????-free home filled with all kinds of gear you collected or crafted and are prepared for any monsters or demons. Then it turns out, there is a Giant Flesh monster thing in the very bottom pit of the world that you must destroy. And so the story cycles into a amazing game that is very fun and relaxing and I highly recommend it to any type of game player...........Of course it's all happy 8-bit music and bunnies until you discover while you are away destroying said giant flesh monster thing a ????? nurse, ????? merchant, and a bunch of other ????? NPCs move into your giant supposedly ?????-free home.
Was this review helpful?
98.6 hrs on record
Super, Super, Super awesomeness. Playing this since 1.0.3, then the damn 1.1 came out, I got like 100 hours of this game in 2 weeks. Its very fun and chilling game.You can play either alone or with friends, sandbox style with boss wars and stuff.Put your eyeglasses and get into this game of full awesomeness :B1:
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
This game is really wonderful! Is it like minecraft?-I think just a little! Game is in 2D and crafting is very funny! Nights are always long so its really like other survival and crafting gamesIs it good like minecraft?- Of course is it! Can you play multiplayer?- Yes this game can play as multiplayer too! So bring on and let's play with friendIs it worth of buying and spending time on it?- Yes, this game will make you happy and your going to make big houses,castles and even more!This game deserve 10/10 really good game you can't say this is bad game!
Was this review helpful?
79.2 hrs on record
One of the best games on steam which i think everyone should have, it's simple , create a home, explore the world , mine ores to make useful tools and fight awesome monsters.
Was this review helpful?
52.6 hrs on record
Boy, I remember buying this game when the 1.1 update came out. At that point I thought it was a well-done game, but when 1.2 was released, this game became one of my all time favourites. To get things out of the way, this game is definitely inspired by Minecraft. It takes its elements such as mining, exploring, fighting monters at night, and crafting (along with others), but turns to dial to 11. The part of the game that feels the most &Minecraft-y& is when you start off in your world, but after that point the games true colours will start to show through. For clarification, I'm not here to compare this to Minecraft (which I still think is a great game), or even bash it. I'm here to tell you why you should buy Terraria, so let's get to that.First off, here's a few questions: Do you like sandbox games? Do you like games that have a retro 2D twist to them? Do you like playing with friends or by yourself? If your answers were yes, or in the the case of the last one either of the answers, then you might as well have just already bought the game. Not convinced? Ok then.In Terraria, you start off in a forest, with measly copper tools. It's your job to build a shelter before night comes, to build better equipment, and to start mining. As I said earlier, this is where the game feels the most like a 2D Minecraft, but stick with me. Later on you'll gain NPC's which all provide unique services (such as a merchant, or a nurse), and realize how expansive the game really is. Thought that forest you started in was too cliché? Well, wait until you encounter the fiery depths of the Underworld, the blood-curling Crimson, the barran Desert's, or the monster infested Dungeon. These all have their own unique identity in terms of both looks, monsters, and geometry. Think zombies, slimes, and demon eyes are all pathetic losers? Well, wait until you fight an army of Goblin's, a horde of Demon's, and even a legion of blood-thirsty Snowmen. Hate your dinky copper equipment? Wait until you rock a full suit of Shroomite armour, weaponized with a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher. Where you end up in this game is amazing, the journey even more so. I could NEVER give the game justice when it comes to describing how much content and variety exists, so go take a look at the Terraria Wiki. Actually, experience it for yourself.In terms of sound, each monster may have a growl or roar or whatever, but to be honest it's not something you'll really notice. The music though, it's quite amazing. Each envirnment has its own track, which creates an atmosphere you would expect out of a boss battle, a desert, or a snow forest. As for the graphics themself, the game has a very nice retro appeal to it, which is very charming and nice to look at.Progressing however is where the games structure, and even some of its faults start to show up. Progressing through the game involves you killing bosses, which are all unique challenges by the way. You evetually reach Hardmode, where your world transforms with more equipment to get, more monsters to kill, and more bosses and events to fight. However, once you kill a boss called Plantera the games main problem shows up: You need to grind. Now, to be fair their currently isn't a whole lot more progressing at this point, but getting the best equipment can take you a while. Actually, it could take you a shorter amount of time, or even a longer amount of time. That's another problem here: The RNG. There's only a certain chance some items will drop from slain monsters, which is also another issue with the game. Luckily, developer Re-logic is currently working on some more balencing changes, which should be helpful when the endgame update comes out.Oh yes, the developer. Re-logic is amazing when it comes to making Terraria. They listen to their community and regularily keeps in touch with them, and all the post-laucnh content for the game is FREE. No DLC. No micro-transactions. All FREE content. And even though the main dev at Re-logic wont be working on the game anymore after the next update, the game will still be developed for however long it will be.So, in short, Terraria is an excellent game. This review itself does NOT give the game enough justice for just how great it is. For $10, Terraria is a grab. Even the problems I listed above shouldn't minimze your enjoyment of the game, as you'll still have fun throughout your journey. Not every game needs a AAA budget, or a great story to be amazing. And that's Terraria. A 9.5/10 from me, in it's current state (v. 1.2.4.1). When 1.3 releases I'll be sure to edit this review as well.
Was this review helpful?
312.5 hrs on record
Classic story time, yippee skippy. Terraria is a classic veteran of my library that was originally given to me as a gift. Being the tasteless, unrefined scrublord that I was back in the day, I didn't understand the controls and the fact that &E& was not universally the use button. I then dismissed it and left it alone for 3 months before picking it up again. It was the best decision I had ever processed through my hormone-riddled child mind. Terraria is a beautifully crafted game that only aged well (so far, but in a game like this it's hard to mess up), like cheese to wine.PROS:+ Mother of Jesus I can have all this content and you're telling me I DON'T have to purchase DLC for it? You're telling me there is NO in-game purchases for self-entitled whiny brats? Oh Re-Logic, you lovable scamps you. Seriously marry me I have the ring in my back pocket and my front pockets and my trachea + Better than Minecraft in many different regards, and you don't even NEED to mod this game or be in 3D to experience it! Sure, lack of depth. Lack of environtment or whatever. Hope the sheer amount of gear and lack of the &we sold this game to Microsoft& smell compared to unmodded Minecraft doesn't mean jack to you.+ Virtually no bugs! Unless you go about searching them to report 'em and be a buzzkill/sincerely good person, playing the game normally shouldn't really cause any problems. Hey Skyrim, look at THIS game and tell me that it needs Unofficial Patches, eh?+ Customization is just oh. Gimme some'a dat. More costume items then you have chests for. Dyes in all colors of the rainbow (including rainbow). A recently-added feature that allows your trinkets to be shown visually on the player. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANY OF IT.
Stop complaining TF2, Spiral Knights and Fashionogi, you got burned so hard dry ice is backing away in fear.CONS:- The griefing can be a real pain. This all depends on the moderation and quality of the server, however. Walking into a server, you can expect to see either a beautiful metropolis with almost all the real estate taken up, or a barren wasteland devoid of all asthetic wonders besides for dirt walls floating in the sky and some torches. Maybe a table. - Adding on to the whole griefing con, TNT and explosives in general. These simple blocks (and two ammo types) and throwable projectiles can WRECK near anything in the environment, which includes your house. Fortunately for you, most good servers come with some form of protection so that your house isn't raided and destroyed after 3 hours away. Or you could, y'know, share a house with someone else.In conclusion, Terraria is good. No, I'm serious. You read any of my reviews? This is normally a paragraph in itself. But whatever, TERRARIA IS GOOD. IT JUST IS OK TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I'M KNOWING JESUS CHRI
Was this review helpful?
797.7 hrs on record
This game is amazing! It's kind of like Minecraft, but ALOT more stuff in it. More weapons, blocks, tools, etc. The bosses are outstanding too! Even the first boss! It may grow a little old on you when you play a lot. So yeah, this game in general is a 10/10. :)
Was this review helpful?
52.8 hrs on record
75% of time spent with Goblin Tinkerer. I now know the names of his future grandchildren, the way his mother conceived him (described in incredible detail) and the meaning of life. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
818.1 hrs on record
Really can't beat this game. Tons of stuff to do, thousands of blocks and items, and since the return of terraria's creator, there's been continual updates.
Was this review helpful?
65.0 hrs on record
****1/24.5 out of 5If you told me a year ago, I'd be playing (and thoroughly enjoying) a game where you have to dig dirt for hours, I'd call you bonkers.And yet here it is, the simplest but most addictive 2D sandbox that Steam has to offer. Actually simplest maybe a stretch, granted the game is at first easy to learn, but to actually advance in the game you're going to need a wiki open every five seconds...but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it just proves just how much depth this game has to offer.In short, I would recommend this to anyone who loves games.
Was this review helpful?
166.6 hrs on record
like blocky, survival and extra spicy games ? Why not Terraria [now with 63 ponies!] 21/10
Was this review helpful?
2,006.6 hrs on record
i love this game. its really fun because it has so many rescorces, so it is like a never ending game
Was this review helpful?
276.8 hrs on record
I Myself enjoy building, mining and open ended games. This is something different though. It combines the adventurous feeling of &path of exile& and the 2D yet amazing type of art of &starbound& and &edge of space&. This came as a gift from my brother. He noticed that I was getting kinda left out because a few of my friends could play it and I didn't have it, so he spent his own money, or steam credit, to buy me this game. It is worth the cost and will bring you a lot of enjoyment. Thanks bro.Many people would call this &2D Minecraft& and &pointless, silly and plain rubbish&. I however disagree, as this game has more enemies, bosses, items, biomes and many more. This game is out on many platforms and I simply love this game. 9.5/10. I would like to give my thanks to re-logic and the rest of the group for this game. It is astoundingly beautiful.I shall now talk about the gameplay. You may customize your character's original look, and can have extra items in your accessories bar to increase strentgh, allow double jump, save you from from injuries by dodging, etc. You also have a vanity bar to put on cloths over your armour, therefore letting you have a nice amount of defense without clamping down on your style. You have a bigger inventory and hotbar than minecraft and better items, too. You can be wearing a big bulky helmet made of toughened mushroom while also wearing a rainbow coloured bowler hat. I personally collect hats as a hobby, so I could wear a turquoise fez or boater while also have on a high end helm. The multiplayer allows pvp, and it's own version of ctf (capture the gem). It also has teams, allowing you to play pvp in a group if your friends without killing each other. This game has a wide range of NPCs, ranging from an arms dealer to a party girl. The nurse can be a bit rude though... But I don't care. She gets the job done. You can build a condo by the ocean, or a mansion in the roots of a tree. You can hollow out hell, or reside in the clouds. You could even build a secret hideout hidden in a lava pool. The crafting is fun, you can make potions easier than in minecraft, and the traders don't go &HMMM&. That is an automatic upgrade.I just love this game, and if anybody says that it is bad, then I have a tear run down my cheek. Just joking.I would like to thank: Redigit, D-town, Cenx, Crowno, Will, Aaron, Jim, and anybody else who helped make this game. I have changed my rating from earlier: 10/10. Terraria has a lot of potential, yet is still a FANTASTIC game. Anyway you look at it, it is full of colour and beauty. Thanks. This is a true game.
Was this review helpful?
22.2 hrs on record
Terraria just keeps getting better. I have had to start over quite a few times due to getting a new computer and even still, i love this game. it has its own unique perspective and is well laid out. i love all the enemies and bosses and especcially all the NPC's. for now, this game gets a 8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Terraria
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 May, 2011
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Terraria 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 泰拉瑞亚下载 的文章

随机推荐