这里面还atm机里面有没有人好心人了

想翻就翻这个软件好用不?现在还有没有免费的账号可用? 哪位好心人能给推荐个好用点的上外网的渠道?谢谢_百度知道
想翻就翻这个软件好用不?现在还有没有免费的账号可用? 哪位好心人能给推荐个好用点的上外网的渠道?谢谢
.,可是又对翻 墙这方面一窍不通.?感激不尽我想上Twitter,哪位好心人能给讲解讲解..
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有好心人知道这首歌的歌名,歌词里有:“when i grow up,i wanna be your girl。”_百度知道
有没有好心人知道这首歌的歌名,歌词里有:“when i grow up,i wanna be your girl。”
i wanna be your lady~~when i grow up有没有好心人知道这首歌的歌名。”帮帮忙~~thanks very much!:“when i grow up,i wa馑秆盾貉墉股乎欺nna a baby,i wanna be your girl~~when i grow up i wanna
a cow boy~~when i grow up,歌词里有!
提问者采纳
ll put flowers in my roomI'll be a ladyAll my rings will be made of goldI&#39这首歌叫Pm gonna name it after Ralph StanleyAnd I sure won'm gonna ride her from dust til dawnI'm gonna brush her maneAnd feed her sugar caneAnd keep her in safe from the stormIf I had a ponyI wonder could I be your girlWhen I grow up I want a babyI&#39,出自Kase匈黑膏夹薇蝗践融y Chambers第三张专辑“Wayward angel”《任性天使》 When I grow up I want a ponyI't mind if it cries all nightJust as long as it looks like meIf I had a babyI wonder could I be your girlYodelay he yodeloh ohYou rock my worldYodelay he yodelohWhen I grow up I wanna be your girlWhen I grow up I want a cowboyWith dust all over his jeansWith a horse named JackAnd a ten-gallon hatHe is nice but looks so meanIf you were a cowboyI wonder could I be your girlWhen I grow up I'll wear perfumeI won&#39
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢,非常感谢你哟~~(*^__^*) 嘻嘻…
其他类似问题
t care what they saysee every time you turn around they screaming your nameboys call you sexyand you don'm a trendsetteryes this is true 'cause see when i was younger i would saywhen i grow upi wanna be famoust complainingwe all wanna be famousso go ahead and say what you wanna sayyou don'cause you just might get ityou just might get ityou just might get iti see them staring at meoh i'cause i&#39,i wanna be in movieswhen i grow upi wanna see the worlddrive nice carsi wanna have boobieswhen i grow upbe on tvpeople know mebe on magazineswhen i grow upfresh and cleannumber one chick when i step out on the scenebe careful what you wish for'm a hot topici see you watching me watching meand i know you want itwhen i grow upi wanna be famousi wanna be a star,no one can do it betteryou can talk about meWhen I Grow Up- The Pussycat Dollsboys call you sexyand you don't complainingwe all wanna be famousso go ahead and say what you wanna sayyou don'cause you just might get ityou just might get ityou just might get itbe careful what you wish for&#39,i wanna be in movieswhen i grow upi wanna see the worlddrive nice carsi wanna have boobieswhen i grow upbe on tvpeople know mebe on magazineswhen i grow upfresh and cleannumber one chick when i step out on the scenebe careful what you wish for've got a confessionwhen i was young i wanted attentionand i promised myself that i&#39,i wanna be in movieswhen i grow upi wanna see the worlddrive nice carsi wanna have boobieswhen i grow upbe on tvpeople know mebe on magazineswhen i grow upfresh and cleannumber one chick when i step out on the scenebe careful what you wish for'cause you just might get ityou just might get ityou just might get itbe careful what you wish for'cause you just might get ityou just might get ityou just might get iti used to tell them i was sillyuntil i popped up on the tvi always wanted to be a superstarand knew that singing songs would get me this farbut i ain'd do anythinganything at all for them to notice mebut i ain&#39,'t know what its like to be namelesswant them to know what your name is't know what its like to be namelesswant them to know what your name is'cause you just might get ityou just might get ityou just might get itbe careful what you wish for'cause see when i was younger i would saywhen i grow upi wanna be famoust care what they say淌岐篡蝗诂豪隔且see every time you turn around they screaming your namenow i&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有朋友告诉我,玩这个网站的网页游戏,是能够赚到钱的,钱可以提现到支付宝里面,不知道是真的还是假的,有没有好心人帮我试一下,赚到钱之后告诉我一声,谢谢大家了,我只有20分,有好心人试过之后,我给他,谢谢
有朋友告诉我,玩这个网站的网页游戏,是能够赚到钱的,钱可以提现到支付宝里面,不知道是真的还是假的,有没有好心人帮我试一下,赚到钱之后告诉我一声,谢谢大家了,我只有20分,有好心人试过之后,我给他,谢谢 20
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
热血三国领域专家只是每次导航的时候里面有个录像是自动录像的,每次点一下就自动保存了,这个是什么意思啊?能不能取消这个功能啊?或者这个功能有什么用处啊?保存的视频是不是还暂内存啊?没有分了那个好心人能回答一下啊,谢谢!
只是每次导航的时候里面有个录像是自动录像的,每次点一下就自动保存了,这个是什么意思啊?能不能取消这个功能啊?或者这个功能有什么用处啊?保存的视频是不是还暂内存啊?没有分了那个好心人能回答一下啊,谢谢!
导航是没有自动录像功能的,你是说行车记录仪吗?
恩可能就是行车录仪吧,这个功能能取消吗?或者录的视频自动保存以后暂内存吗?
内存有限,要配卡,16或32G的好些,保存不是自动的,当你用作证据时才点保存,保存可以一键清除的
怎么一键清除啊
牌子不同则异,说明书有说的
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
等待您来回答
其它数码领域专家我在烟台吃过一家小吃 是台湾的 有鱿鱼 鸡块 都是外脆里嫩的。 有没有好心人把店的名字给我 我还希望能吃到_百度知道
我在烟台吃过一家小吃 是台湾的 有鱿鱼 鸡块 都是外脆里嫩的。 有没有好心人把店的名字给我 我还希望能吃到
提问者采纳
台湾的,超好吃的 !豪大大鸡排
提问者评价