关于crimson queenDragon Side Story的GPS定位。

");var scriptDom = document.createElement("script");scriptDom.src="http://acd1./result.ad?ADID=4a40f2cf101b543e3aa5&v=1.5.0&divid=b408fabd8a3bf139aa09c&codeType=divtype";scriptDom.charset="UTF-8";document.getElementById("b408fabd8a3bf139aa09c").appendChild(scriptDom);
发布&|&& 更新&
&下载:705
网页玳码:例如加入链接到MySpace、博客等网站中
论坛代碼:例如加入链接到PHPWind、Discuz!等论坛中
");var scriptDom = document.createElement("script");scriptDom.src="http://acd1./result.ad?ADID=77f899feaa5&v=1.5.0&divid=c8e37eed3e984e7a813a91f60c7c0268&codeType=divtype";scriptDom.charset='UTF-8';document.getElementById("c8e37eed3e984e7a813a91f60c7c0268").appendChild(scriptDom);The Will of the Ancients - News Entries
News Entries
I can imagine Panzer Dragoon Zwei’s story being quite different had Alita been a playable character. Perhaps she would have fused with the Guardian Dragon instead of the Dark Dragon or provided a further motive for Lundi to pursue Shelcoof. Or perhaps Alita was going to be the protagonist instead of Lundi.
I’ve also updated the , linking to one of the scans for reference.
He has also sent me an updated version of his Panzer Dragoon inspired track
which I’ve replaced in the Music section.
My thanks go to
for the contribution.
If you like the picture, check out
for links to more.
It’s a recolour of the first stage Blackbone and, as you may have noticed, it bears a passing resemblance to the Solo Wing dragon from the Panzer Dragoon series. The horned crested head, blue skin with orange wings and the silver scales down the back. It’s no coincidence. For some reason it has no entry in the database, in fact in unlocks the entry for the Blackbone Eclipse which was available via a challenge a while back.
Your browser does not support the video element.The video I’ve included above shows you the dragon, compares it to the Blackbone Radiance, and demonstrates the dragon via a play through of the Thinning the Herd level. You have until the 3rd of December to load the game up to get this dragon. Makes me wonder if any other dragons have third variants hidden away.
Note: There are also challenges rerunning for two Void dragons giving you another shot at the Darkshoulder Chaos and Silvertail Nightmare. You need to get five S ranks with the Darkshoulder and ten S ranks with the Silvertail.
Except more art from this fantastic artist soon.
Really awesome work, Nathaniel. I thought it would only be a matter of time before someone attempted to recreate part of the Panzer Dragoon world in Minecraft. The architecture of the Panzer world is too definitive and unique not to be used.
If any Minecraft players out there can advise us of how to abstract this construction of Shelcoof from Minecraft, we can host it as a downloadable file on The Will of the Ancients. Contact
on Twitter if you can help.

我要回帖

更多关于 crimson queen 的文章

随机推荐