qq飞车里的英文男歌女唱 电影的总唱 哦米列 哦米列

记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字_百度知道
记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字
《girl friend》歌手: 艾薇儿 拉维妮(Avril Lavigne) 专辑:
The Best Damn Thing 公司:索尼音乐娱乐(中国) 歌词:Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecause...She's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)No way No wayNo, it's not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
girl friend就是这首了
girlfriend
girlfriend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq飞车里有首很抒情的英文歌,好像是RIAN唱的_百度知道
qq飞车里有首很抒情的英文歌,好像是RIAN唱的
q飞车里有首很抒情的英文歌,好像是RIAN唱的
QQ车里有首很抒情的英文歌,好像是RIAN唱的,好像是背景音乐。
提问者采纳
I could be the one
提问者评价
谢谢,我已经找到了 是Not A Single Day。但是你还是给了我帮助,再次谢谢!
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
其他3条回答
电脑里有这首歌的文件的 在你安装目录下找找
you never say goodbye girl
吧! 是刚刚登陆的背景音乐。 是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ飞车里有一首歌 词里有朱丽叶(英文的)
QQ飞车里有一首歌 词里有朱丽叶(英文的) 10
love story
那个人唱的
taylor.swift~你自己看吧,记得采纳啊,谢谢
的感言:谢啦
其他回答 (3)
没有英文的
是一首歌& 是有英文的& 反正我自己觉得发音挺像朱丽叶的
好像有来,
不是中文的哦&&& 是英文的&& 帮忙找一下
是欧美的吗?
听一下是不是 :hey juliet - lmnt
love story,taylor swift唱的,望采纳!
等待您来回答
QQ飞车领域专家
当前分类官方群交流讨论QQ飞车的游戏攻略、技巧、秘籍QQ飞车里英文歌曲 一个女孩唱的,好像是艾薇儿的声音,有一句好像是They call me how they call me sexy_百度知道
QQ飞车里英文歌曲 一个女孩唱的,好像是艾薇儿的声音,有一句好像是They call me how they call me sexy
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这首歌是The Ting Tings的That's not my name,不是艾薇儿的哦~~
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq飞车官方下载 的文章