DOTA蛋疼集锦eenie meenie恶搞版 的MP3格式谢谢

跪求 dota蛋疼集锦第79期3分55秒的歌曲!!谢谢了 感觉不错 就是不知道叫什么!!_百度知道
跪求 dota蛋疼集锦第79期3分55秒的歌曲!!谢谢了 感觉不错 就是不知道叫什么!!
歌曲:Eenie Meenie 歌手:Justin Bieber Ft. Sean Kingston (Sean Kingston) Eenie meenie miney mo Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Shes indecisive She can't decide She keeps on lookin' From left to right Girl, c'mon get closer Look in my eyes Searchin' is so wrong I'm Mr. Right You seem like the type To love em' and leave em' And disappear right after this song. So give me the night To show you, hold you Don't leave me out here dancin' alone You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind I wish our hearts could come together as one Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' (Justin Bieber) Let me show you what your missin' Paradise With me you're winning girl You don't have to roll the dice Tell me what you're really here for Them other guys? I can see right through ya' You seem like the type To love em' and leave em' And disappear right after the song. So give me the night To show you, hold you Don't leave me out here dancin' alone Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' (Sean Kingston) Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one (repeat)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Eenie Meenie,young for you,booty music,the lazy song 就着几个的dota蛋疼的歌
是楼下的那个歌名,但是是翻唱版的
同求………………
dota蛋疼集锦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁404 Not Found
The requested URL /ask/5467.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at哪位大神有EENIE MEENIE(就是蛋疼集锦里头的主题曲之一)恶搞版?_dota吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,773,123贴子:
哪位大神有EENIE MEENIE(就是蛋疼集锦里头的主题曲之一)恶搞版?收藏
恶搞版的,就是蛋疼集锦里头的,小弟在此谢过了。邮箱
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
最好是MP3的,小弟谢了!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
吧友热玩游戏排行 类型:角色扮演152万人在玩 类型:角色扮演143万人在玩 类型:角色扮演120万人在玩 类型:FPS游戏119万人在玩 类型:角色扮演118万人在玩 类型:角色扮演112万人在玩 类型:角色扮演106万人在玩 类型:角色扮演105万人在玩 类型:角色扮演98万人在玩 类型:角色扮演53万人在玩
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或103期DOTA蛋疼集锦booty music完了之后另外一首歌叫啥名字!
103期DOTA蛋疼集锦booty music完了之后另外一首歌叫啥名字! 20
贾斯丁比伯的eenie meenie?
其他回答 (1)
嘻嘻 这个一般人真不知道 这个音乐叫樱 请给分吧
大侠,你说的是广告的背景音乐,我说的是booty music完了之后的音乐,不过还是谢谢你了。
等待您来回答
魔兽争霸领域专家dota蛋疼集锦76背景音乐,是所有的,特别是3分52秒开始转变的那首,声音很奇怪的那首,找了很久_百度知道
dota蛋疼集锦76背景音乐,是所有的,特别是3分52秒开始转变的那首,声音很奇怪的那首,找了很久
dota蛋疼集锦76背景音乐,是所有的,特别是3分52秒开始转变的那首,声音很奇怪的那首,找了很久
我要歌名 别来Booty music 和 Eenie Meenie 先去听听再说
提问者采纳
parachute-Cheryl cole托马斯广告音乐Deep Side Fear- Booty Music第一首Eenie Meenie 第二首是这个没错,只是音色变了,你用混音软件调下大概就是那个效果了。The Lazy Song-Bruno Mars第三首
提问者评价
其他类似问题
dota蛋疼集锦的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Booty Music
我也求一发
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖