哥哥姐姐们你们谁不想玩大唐无双藏宝阁的可不可以给小女玩下的,小女感激不尽

求英语厉害的哥哥姐姐们帮我翻译下这个句子,翻译成英文的我想拿去做QQ签名,感激不尽_百度知道
求英语厉害的哥哥姐姐们帮我翻译下这个句子,翻译成英文的我想拿去做QQ签名,感激不尽
有没有一个人看透我的逞强,在乎我的忧伤。(句子可以改成疑问的),如果翻译是对的(我用字典对),加20分
提问者采纳
flaunt one&#39,s superiority 炫耀某人的能力,Is there anyone who finds out I was just flaunting my superiority,逞强
sorrow 忧伤, Is there anyone who cares about my sorrow,悲伤,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
这个词要常见一点 后面的那位pretended brave 挺不错的,bravado才是真正的逞强,逞强的意味很少,can&#39,t anybody see though my bravado and care about my depression, flaut 是炫耀的意思,care后面要有介词about至于简单一点那就用sorrow吧,
Shall anyone see through my rambo and care for my feelings.
Is there a person see through my try to be brave, just care about my sadness
is there anyone that can outguess my pretended bravery, or cares for my sorrow?
Is there a people who knows that i just flaunt my superiority and care my sadness?
简单一点,容易看懂的。is there a person see my flaunt.cares about my sorrow
Is there anyone who can see through my strong appearance, and cares about my sadness?
qq签名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位好心的哥哥姐姐们再帮我翻译一段英文,感激不尽_百度知道
请各位好心的哥哥姐姐们再帮我翻译一段英文,感激不尽
随着经济的发展,泰州高港区工农业及居民生活用水量的需求不断增大,污水量大量增多,同时随着滨江工业园区的多个项目陆续投产运营,使得污水成分也越加复杂,大量的污水直接排入附近水体,使得滨江工业园和高港区的水质日益恶化。泰州市第二污水处理厂主要是用于处理滨江工业园区和高港区的综合污水。泰州市第二污水处理厂的一期工程处理水量规模按20000 ,其中工业废水所占比重按50℅设计。二期工程处理规模为60000
分两阶段实施,一期处理水量规模按30000
,工业废水所占比例按70℅计,第二阶段是滨江工业园区以及高港区的实际发展情况扩建至60000 总体规模,工业废水所占比例按70℅计,二期工程后,整个污水处理厂设计规模达到80000 。根据提供的江苏泰州市滨江工业园区和泰州市高港区的污水水质资料,以及处理水要求达到的一级排放要求。本文比较了氧化沟和传统活性污泥法的有优缺点,本设计采用选择了卡罗塞尔氧化沟工艺作为污水处理的核心工艺,其中污水前处理分为两个部分:第一部分为为高港区生活污水部分,采用格栅井和曝气沉砂池;第二部分为滨江工业园区污水,采用格栅井、调节池和平流式初沉池。污水处理核心构筑物为卡鲁塞尔氧化沟、辐流式二沉池、气浮式污泥浓缩池、二级厌氧中温消化池等。另外,还设置了办公楼、化验楼、仓库、机修间等附属设施。并根据污水处理厂的布置原则和要求,进行了污水厂的平面布置和高程布置。最后,对卡鲁塞尔氧化沟运行过程中出现的一系列问题进行了初步的探讨并提出了切实可行的办法。关键词:
卡鲁塞尔氧化沟
提问者采纳
Along with the economical development, Taizhou Gao Gangqu the industryand agriculture and the inhabitant domestic water quantity demandunceasingly increases, the dirty water volume massively increases,simultaneously goes into production one after another along with BinJiang industry garden area many projects the operation, causes thesewage ingredient all the more to be also complex neighbor, themassive sewage directly disperse into the water body, causes the BinJiang industry garden and Gao Gangqu water quality worsens day by day.The Taizhou second sewage treatment factory owner if uses in toprocess the Bin Jiang industry garden area and the Gao Gangqucomprehensive sewage. A Taizhou second sewage treatment plant issue of project processingwater volume scale presses 20000, industrial waste accounts for theproportion according to 50¨G the design. The second phased projectsprocessing scale is 60,000 minute two stages implementations, an issueof processing water volume scale presses 30000, the industrial wasteaccounts for the proportion according to 70¨G the idea, the secondstage is the Bin Jiang industry garden area as well as Gao Gangquactual development situation expands to 60,000 overall scales, theindustrial waste accounts for the proportion according to 70¨G theidea, after the second phased projects, the entire sewage treatmentplant design scale achieves 80000. According to Jiangsu Taizhou Bin Jiang industry garden area andTaizhou Gao Gangqu sewage water quality material which provides, aswell as the processing water request achieved a level discharges therequest. This article has compared the oxidation ditch and thetraditional active sludge method has the good and bad points, thisdesign used chooses the Carrow 塞尔 oxidation ditch craft to takethe sewage treatment the core craft, in front of sewage processeddivides into two parts: The first part for the sanitary sewage arepartial for Gao Gangqu, uses the grill well and 曝气 沉砂池; Thesecond part for the Bin Jiang industry garden area sewage, uses thegrill well, the adjustment pond and the advection at the beginning oftype sinks the pond. The sewage treatment core construction for theCarew 塞尔 oxidation ditch, the spoke flows the type two to sink thepond, the gas floating type sludge thickening pond, two levels tiresof in the oxygen the warm digestion tank and so on. Moreover, but alsohas established the office building, the chemical examinationbuilding, the warehouse, the machine repair and so on the attachedfacility. And acts according to the sewage treatment plant thearrangement principle and the request, has carried on the dirt waterworks plane arrangement and the elevation arrangement. Finally, aseries of questions which appeared to the Carew 塞尔 oxidation ditchmovement process in has carried on the preliminary discussion andproposed the practical feasible means. Key word: Sewage treatment Carew 塞尔 oxidation ditch sludgehandling我用工具翻译的。。
提问者评价
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你几年级呀?????
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《take it like a bitch boy》两部~最好有中文字幕,哥哥姐姐们,在此感激不尽 _百度知道
求《take it like a bitch boy》两部~最好有中文字幕,哥哥姐姐们,在此感激不尽
提问者采纳
这个只有一部的说已发,查收直接下就是了发件人——喵 没有收到的话请先查看垃圾箱,还是没有再联系我O(∩_∩)O谢谢