哪位大侠有Phit droid mini通关全解示意图?

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default ex-btn-glyphicon hidden-xs" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="bottom" data-trigger="hover" data-container="body" data-html="true" title="扫描二维码下载到手機" data-content="">二维码
酷安点评:这款智慧拼图Phit Droid在市场里相當的火啊,正所谓老少皆宜,经典耐玩,作为免费游戏评价有这么高的不多,下载也已经超過25万次。
我的评分(未评分)
软件名称:智慧拼图:Phit Droid
APK洺称:biz.mtoy.phitdroid.third
最新版本:8.4
支持ROM:1.6及更高版本
界面语言:英文软件
软件大小:2.13 MB
更新日期:
android.permission.INTERNET访问网络 访問网络连接,可能产生GPRS流量
android.permission.VIBRATE使用振动 允许振动
android.permission.GET_TASKS獲取任务信息 允许程序获取当前或最近运行的應用
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE读取电话状态 访问电话状态
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE获取网络状态 獲取网络信息状态,如当前的网络连接是否有效
加入应用集
分类标签:
智慧拼图Phit Droid玩法简单,將散乱的部分拼成一个完整方块就算过关,拥囿11900个关卡。
收录版本:8.4
好玩,打发时间。
太难叻,也没有提示!
游戏好玩归好玩。 但是 为什麼会走流量 ?
好玩,能打发时间。
找这个游戏好玖了。
很好..一定支持~~
不知道pad能不能用呢!有誰用過的
这个游戏真的很不错,不过我觉得真的好難哦,我打了这么久,现在也才到第10几关,不知道着一万多关,要打到什么时候。&br /&
很需要智商。。。
form>div>textarea" data-dock="left" data-placement="top">
form').submit();">回复ipkknd ek baar phit
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 38 命爱2 15th Oct 2013
The Episode starts with everyone clapping for Shlok and Astha. Niranjan and Anjali are shocked. Niranjan asks the guests to have food so that he can have a talk with Shlok. Niranjan stops Anjali and they look angrily at Shlok. Everyone congratulate Shlok and Astha. Atul says whatever happened is wrong. He says your son has ruined our respect so easily, as I have told you Astha does not want to marry him, then why did he do this. Anjali taunts him and says this is happening because of your daughter. She dreams big and is after Shlok. Atul and Kalindi get angry. Niranjan says its their mistake, both of them are guilty. Anjali says Astha is responsible for all this. She speaks against Astha. Kalindi argues with her and says we have full faith in our daughter, its your son’s mistake.
She says he did not ask us and announced. Anjali asks Kalindi to shut up as she might be very happy as Astha is getting married to Shlok. Kalindi taunts her back and says we can’t think this. Niranjan says we also got insulted, so why should we argue. He says we have to unite and find the solution. Anjali says Astha’s parents should have explained Astha before all this.
Anjali scolds Atul and Kalindi and says they don’t have right to speak up. Shlok comes there with Astha. Everyone looks at them angrily. Kalindi says Astha was doing her work so we did not stop her, we trust her completely. Kalindi says Astha said no to Shlok earlier. Kalindi takes Astha with her. Atul leaves. Niranjan scolds Shlok and asks him why did he do this. Shlok says I agreed to you, did what you wanted. Niranjan says who asked you to announce it infront of everyone. Shlok says I always said yes to whatever you asked me. Shlok takes his blessings. Kalindi brings Astha to Ajju and tells Ajju about what Shlok did and how they got insulted.
Atul says Shlok did wrong and Astha can’t be happy in that house. He says I hope everyone forgets what happened today. Ajju asks them to think about Astha. Kalindi asks Astha did
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 08 命爱2 4th Sep 2013
The Episode starts with the reporter taunting Shlok. Shlok gets angry and looks at him. The reporter smiles. Shlok goes to him and catches his shirt. Suresh asks Shlok to leave him as the media is seeing everything. Shlok says how dare you take my dad’s name. The reporter still speaks against Shlok. Astha and Gauri come to Shlok. Atul apologizes to Niranjan. Anjali taunts Atul and his wife saying girls should be in their limits. Niranjan says stop it. Shlok looks at Astha and beats the reporter. Astha sees the fight between Shlok and that reporter. Shlok’s brother and his family run to stop Shlok. Niranjan sees Shlok beating the reporter. Shlok stops seeing his dad. The media covers this fight. Shlok says he spoke against you so I could not control myself. The reporter asks police to arrest Shlok.
The inspector says we have to take Shlok to the police station as he has beaten the reporter infront of everyone. Anjali asks Niranjan to do something. Niranjan says let it happen. The inspector takes Shlok with him. Astha and her family looks on. Shlok looks at his dad and goes with the police. Astha’s mum scolds Astha while she is crying. She says this happened because of you. Astha says I tried to talk to him before the function. Astha’s mum Kalindi says you did not think about him. Kalindi says Astha planned this since yesterday and did not tell us.
Shlok thinks about Astha and whatever happened in the function. He thinks his dad got insulted because of him. Shlok’s brother says forget it. He brings Shlok home and asks him not to overthink. Atul talks to Astha and says you said no to Astha, but Niranjan took your no happily, and what did you do, you made them insulted. Still they are not blaming you. Astha cries. Anjali tells Niranjan that Shlok came home. He looks at Shlok and says you made a mistake. Shlok says yes it was my mistake. Atul says this was not right. Atul says if you told me, I would have talked to Niranjan about it. Niranjan asks Shlok to take every s
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 182 19th Apr 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 45 命爱2 24th Oct 2013
The Episode starts with jyoti lying. jyoti’s mum in law sees Astha and says is this the girl whom Shlok is getting married to. She speaks against Astha. Shlok hears it and is quiet. Anjali says they are not yet married, its still time for that. Astha tells Shlok I m not lying, what will I get if I lie. Shlok asks jyoti again. jyoti is scared and lies saying whatever I said is true. Astha tells jyoti why are you not saying the truth, till when will you bear the pain. Shlok says you can’t change the facts by shouting and repeating it again and again. Astha leaves. Anjali looks at Shlok. He goes after Astha. Anjali angrily see jyoti.
Astha is going home crying. Shlok comes to her. He says stop, sit in the car. She says atleast you would have believed me, jyoti is not happy in her in laws house, they torture her. He says try to understand, its a sensitive issue of our family. She says I m concerned about your sister. He says I m concerned about you, sorry but I don’t want anyone to tell you anything and as you will get hurt. He says come, I will drop you home. Astha sits in the car and looks at him.
Shlok says shall we have incecream to cool down. He smiles and takes her. Niranjan is talking to Anjali on phone and says I will talk to Aryaman. He says make Astha ready to apologize. Someone comes and says Atul did not sign the papers, the deal is not done. Anjali says Atul is adamant. Niranjan says don’t tell this to Astha, you do your son’s marriage arrangements. He asks her am I doing the right thing. She says you can’t do anything wrong.
Shlok brings icecream for Astha and she throws it. He gets angry and asks her whats your problem. She says you don’t trust me, I m saying truth about jyoti, if you don’t trust me, whats the need for relation now. Shlok says you are my motive to live, don’t tell this again. Astha says sorry but why don’t you trust me. He says what do you want, whom should I trust, you or my sister, she said all this is lies, no one will trust you. As
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 159 24th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频簡介
ipkknd ek baar phit,phit droid如何用,ek-823
ipkknd ek baar phit相关推荐
更多“ipkknd ek baar phit”搜索结果
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 87 命愛2 23rd Dec 2013
The Episode starts with Shlok asking Astha to hold the tree branch and come up. He says before holding this, you have to beg to me and apologize. She says what, apologize and to you, for what, I can’t even dream of apologizing to you. He says I have much time, I will wait till you apologize. He says I m here only, when you want to come up, tell me. Astha looks at him. She thinks what to do now. Anjali is trying to call Shlok. Niranjan asks her whom are you calling. She says Shlok. Niranjan stops and turns to her. Anjali gets tensed. He looks at her angrily and closes the door of their room. Anjali gets nervous and afraid.
He looks at her and comes to her while she stands stiff. Niranjan scolds her for not telling him about Shlok’s update. He asks her to call to the resort and find out did Shlok reach there or not. He says I don’t know what happened to you, you are not doing anything well. Niranjan leaves. Astha struggles to come up and sees Shlok lying upside the pit. He says apologize first. She says I want to come up. He says come, first I request you to apologize to me. He says what do you think I will leave you here alone, I m very selfish, its not easy to escape from me. He scares her and laughs. He says girls don’t have sense at all.
Shlok holds her hand and says you don’t know how to face the consequences. He asks her to hold her ears and apologize else he won’t let come out of the pit. Astha says I don’t want to insult the word apologize by apologizing to you. She pulls Shlok and even he falls in the pit. Astha laughs on him. Shlok gets up with all dirt and dust on him. He says are you mad, what did you do. She says I did not do anything and taunts him. He says its because of you I m here, how will we get out now. She laughs on him watching him struggle.
She says there is one way, first I will go out, then I will pull you. He says you. She says yes, but you have to request. He says I think you went mad falling in this pit. He says I swear I will make you
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 156 20th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
茚剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 05 命爱2 30th Aug 2013
The Episode starts with Astha’s dad Atul telling everyone about shlok’s proposal. Astha’s mum is very much happy. Astha says she won’t marry Shlok. Shlok’s dad talks to him about his stay at the house. Shlok says I can’t stay here. Shlo’s dad says I m growing older, how can I bear it that you come only twice in a year to visit me. He says you are my heir, but I have thought about you. He says I thought about your marriage. Shlok is shocked. Astha says I won’t marry him. Astha’s mum why are you reacting like this, what happened. Astha says she met Shlok on her trip. Shlok’s dad asks Shlok to meet the girl he chose for him. shlok says forgive me, I can’t do this. Shlok’s mum comes there and hears them talking. Shlok looks at her angrily. Astha says Shlok is not a good man, I hate him.
Astha’s mum says we will think about this, we need some time. Shlok comes to the study room and thinks about his love and that girl. He thinks how he was devastated when the girl left him because of his mum. He says he would never forgive that girl and burns her photo. Astha’s mum talks to Atul regarding Astha. She says Astha is not normal after she returned from the trip. She is hiding something from us. Astha comes there and gives them prasad. Astha says punish me for speaking to you both in a raised voice. Astha’s dad says did he beat you till now. She says yes, you did not scold me till now. Astha’s mum says you realized your mistake, its enough for us. Atul hugs her. Astha apologizes to her mum. Astha says Shlok does not respect women, I don’t want to marry him.
Atul says you don’t want to marry, its ok, we are not forcing you. Astha’s mum says what will you tell to Niranjan. He says I will manage, my daughter’s happiness is important to me. Astha asks Ajju did she talk about her with her parents. Ajji says no. Ajju does not reply. Astha says I m asking something, shall I apologize to them again. Ajju says your parents have forgiven you. Astha says I get worried when my parents ar
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 14 命爱2 12th Sep 2013
The Episode starts with Shlok working. He gets a call from Suresh who says he did the work regarding Astha. Shlok says good. Atul comes to Astha and says can I help you. Astha says I have to be ready for the interview. He brings badam milk for her. Shlok’s brother talks to Shlok and have tea. He gives Shlok the football match tickets for both of them. Shlok says I tried for them a lot. He says I m elder to you, so I tried more. He favors Shlok and asks him to ignore small problems. He says lets party tonight. Shlok says tomorrow, not today, I m busy. Shlok gets happy. Atul says lets mock your interview. Astha agrees. Atul questions her why do you want to join your company. She says because my dad wants. She says about the ashram. He laughs and says first become like the one who can help others. He asks her for the interview preparations. She says I know Kalindi sent you with this badam milk. Atul laughs.
Astha says I don’t want the milk, I m anger. Kalindi pulls her ears. She says ok ok anger gone. Atul laughs everything has its own time and we must go according to it. Astha says ok I will be away from Shlok. Shlok says I will decide what you do and where you go. Suresh brings Astha file. Shlok gets confident and says Astha’s string is in my hands, I will make her dance now. He says now you will do what I say.
Astha reaches the office and goes for the interview. She sees Shlok coming and thinks what he is doing here. She wishes its her dream but is shocked to see he is really there. Shlok sees her too and gets into the lift with her. He says are you blind, did you not see someone is coming. She says sorry. She gives him napkin as he got hurt opening the lift’s door. Astha says do you like fighting or do you think I will be afraid seeing you. He says shut up. Khuda…… plays…… Astha thinks she saw his bad face and wishes her interview goes well. Shlok leaves, she thinks he went somewhere else. Astha waits for her turn for her interview. Her name comes on the notice b
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 184 22nd Apr 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 165 31st Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
茚剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 31 命爱2 7th Oct 2013
The Episode starts with Shlok asking Astha to get ready as they have to go to the site. She says I have work pending, I can’t come. Shlok stops Astha and says I m not asking you, I m telling you that we have to go. He asks what happened to you as you are not giving proper replies. She says nothing. He says look at me and says your face is showing… She says nothing. He says fine, as you say, lets go now. Astha nods yes. He smiles seeing her and leaves from the cabin. Astha goes after him. They come to the site and check the area space. Astha is silent. He notices her behavior and shows her the site area.
He says note it what I m saying, She starts noting down. He says we need to take care of hygiene. Astha is lost. He says hello?, Did you hear? He says we need store room too, lets check it. Astha does not move. He says shall we go? Astha goes with him. Astha is nervous as she is alone with Shlok. Shlok looks at her.
Astha and Shlok come upstairs. Her dupatta gets stuck in the fan. Shlok helps her and asks her to take care of herself as he won’t be with her always. He says don’t think I m touching you purposely. She says its not like that, I have to go office after this work ends. Shlok brings her to the mandap and says right here my dad and mum will be married again. He says it will also be their anniversary celebrations. Shlok asks Astha did you like this, I think the space for pheras would be less, lets check it. Astha looks on. He goes to Astha and holds her hand. Astha is puzzled.
Shlok says lets go. She thinks I can’t take pheras with him. The mantras plays in the background as Shlok walks the rounds with Astha holding her hand. He tells her that I want my dad to have what he wants. Astha looks at him. Shlok leaves her hand and says I want my dad does not have any problem. Astha leaves. Shlok looks at her and goes after her. She gets hurt by him. Her wound starts bleeding. He says I m sorry, look at Astha, trust me, I was taking the pheras only for trial. He
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 160 25th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 79 命爱2 11th Dec 2013
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 12 命爱2 10th Sep 2013
The Episode starts with Atul being proud of Astha. He tells Ajju that Astha is called for the interview. Ajju also praises Astha. Kalindi says I agree she is smart. Atul looks for the file to prepare it for Astha. Astha tells Shlok that the women won’t go anywhere and he won’t vacant the ashram. She asks him to make his college anywhere else. She starts taunting him and says don’t feel bad. I told no to your marriage proposal so your ego got hurt, right. Shlok looks angrily at her. Ajju and Kalindi discuss about Astha’s new job. Kalindi says Astha should mature soon. Atul says don’t worry, it will happen soon. Kalindi says I want Astha to be on her own. She gets sad and says I wish I could work so that I could lessen your burden. Atul praises her and says I m whatever because of you. He says I regret that your dream did not come true. Kalindi wishes Astha fulfills her dream. Kalindi says she trusts Astha’s wits and says I m worried about Shlok. Astha should be away from Shlok.
Astha says you tell me how could I say yes to you, I don’t like anything in you. Shlok tries to get some water to clean himself. She says punish me, not them. Shlok shuts her mouth by his hands. The tap breaks and they get both wet. O Khuda…. Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon plays… Astha asks him to close the tap. Both of them close it and their hands touch. They have an eyelock. Astha says I won’t let anyone take this place. Shlok says I don’t feel like answering you and I don’t have the habit to change my decisions. Shlok leaves. Astha says you can’t do this. She looks at the ashram.
Anjali scolds Sejal in the kitchen and asks her to make food for Aryaman. Kaka comes in the kitchen and asks Sejal to give him something. He says are you making anything for me. He says make bhajiyas for me if you have time. He asks her what she is thinking and laughs. He says I know what people think. He says you are thinking about Anjali. He says you are thinking what to do with Anjali. He leaves. Atul is waiting
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 60
命爱2 14th Nov 2013
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 150 13th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 103 命爱2 14th Jan 2014
The Episode starts with Anjali, Sojal and jaya waiting in the hall worried. jaya hugs Anjali and says its very bad that happened. Varad and Kaka come home and tell Anjali that he could not do anything, but will talk to the lawyer. He calls the lawyer and asks him to come to the police station soon, as they have to get out Shlok and Astha. Kaka says Shlok did not do this right, I told him many time not to do wrong things. Anjali gets angry and says you should support Shlok being his Kaka. Varad says I will go to police station now. Kaka says I will also come. Varad says fine. They leave for the police station.
Anjali calls Niranjan but he is busy and rejects her call. Anjali says why is he not taking my call, he will be angry knowing about Shlok, but its important to tell him. Shlok and Astha are together in the police station as they are handcuffed. Shlok says Astha, there is still time, tell them everything is fine between us. Astha says why don’t you understand, we have only hatred between us, we won’t get anything being together. Shlok says we are married. Astha is annoyed. The inspector asks what happened. Shlok says my wife is annoyed with me, tell me how to make her mood good. Astha says please open this handcuffs, I can’t be with him. Shlok looks at her.
Varad talks to Kalindi and requests her to take the case back. Kalindi says what Shlok is doing with Astha, is that right, he crosses his limit by coming to my home and taking her with him forcefully, if I don’t stop him, we don’t know what he will do. The constable tries to open the handcuffs. Astha looks at Shlok and is annoyed. Anjali calls Niranjan and informs him about Shlok. Niranjan is shocked and gets angry. He says my son is my pride, my strength, we will get him out. He calls someone and asks him to free out Shlok today itself and he will pay anything for it. He uses his contacts to free Shlok.
The handcuffs does not open easily and the constable says don’t know why is i not opening trying many k
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 110 23rd Jan 2014
The Episode starts with the judge talking to Kalindi. Kalindi says please, don’t do this. Avdhoot says sorry, its fine. Kalindi tells Astha that she won’t let Astha go anywhere. Shlok smiles and comes face to face to Kalindi. He says Mrs. Shlok Agnihotri, lets go home. Kalindi gets angry and says Astha won’t go anywhere, she is not safe with you. Anjali says Astha lets go home if the drama ended. Astha looks on. Avdhoot asks the lawyer can’t we appeal in higher court. The lawyer says the decision won’t change, its a matter of six months, if Shlok troubles Astha again, their divorce will happen. Shlok takes Astha with him.
The media catches Shlok and Astha and asks them questions about their divorce. Shlok lies to them and says we came here to register our marriage, not for divorce, you can ask my lawyer. Shlok holds Astha and takes her with him. Kalindi and Avdhoot are worried. Shlok signs bye to Kalindi and leaves with Astha.
The judge calls Niranjan and says I ordered them to be together for six months. Niranjan is happy with him and says I was sure my bahu will come back to our house. Kavya is playing at home. Jaya tells Sojal that Anjali called and informed that the divorce did not happen and Astha is coming back. Kavya is happy hearing this. Jaya says do the preparations to welcome Astha. Sojal wishes for Astha’s divorce and Varad hears her and gets angry. He asks what did you say. Sojal says what did I say, what Astha did was wrong. He says it was Shlok’s mistake too. She says it means I can also ask for a divorce.
Anjali comes home and asks Sojal to bring the puja plate and kalash. Shlok brings Astha home. Kavya is excited to see Astha. Shlok holds Astha’s hand and pulls her. Anjali welcomes Astha with a puja plate and asks her to smile and not show a sad mourning face. Kavya hugs Astha and Sojal on seeing this, sends her to her room. Anjali does the aarti and tilak while Astha and Shlok stand at the door. Shlok looks at Astha and smiles.
Astha is about t
茚剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 93 命爱2 31st Dec 2013
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 178 15th Apr 2014
The Episode starts with Jyoti saying Sid is a stranger, still he cares so much for me, he might be having trouble because of me. She says now its time that I have to look out for some work, so that I can help him in house expenses. Sid comes home and asks her you are ready, looks like you are eager to go. He says Kaki is not at home today, I will take you tomorrow. Sid looks at her. Swati looks at Shlok. Shlok says nothing will happen to you, I won’t let anything happen, your Shlok is with you. Swati becomes serious and takes deep breaths.
Everyone look on. Astha and Shlok get worried. Shlok panics. Swati takes her final breath and dies. Everyone are shocked. Shlok shouts Swati……….. Varad comes back talking to a hospital asking them to send ambulance as the patient is very critical. He comes in and is shocked seeing Swati dead. Shlok leaves Swati’s hand and is in shock. A tear falls from Shlok”s eyes.
Shlok looks at Swati. Varad leaves making a call. Aditi comes there and cries seeing Swati dead. She breaks down hugging Swati. Anjali feels bad and cries. Shlok says you did not give me a chance to correct my mistake. Astha says Swati did not tell anything, but I have seen forgiveness in her eyes for you, don’t blame yourself, please. She says when she said bye, she did not had any complain for you, Shlok there is still one duty towards her, we have to do her last rites. Shlok and Astha do Swati’s last rites and Aditi looks on. Shlok and Astha come home. Shlok is very upset. Niranjan and Anjali see them coming.
Shlok is annoyed with Anjali and says you might be happy now after seeing her die, I don’t know how can a mum do this, you have sent money to Swati’s mum saying my name, how can you be so rigid that you care about house rules than your son’s feelings, what did you get doing this, I don’t believe you can fall so lo. Anjali looks at Niranjan. Shlok says you tried to buy my love, you talk about relation, then what happened, you broke your son’s relation, you su
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 59 命爱2 13th Nov 2013
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 155 19th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命愛2 Epi 153 17th Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 141 3rd Mar 2014
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 175 11th Apr 2014
The Episode starts with Astha thinking this house may have Aditi’s secret. She calls Shlok. Shlok disconnects her call. She says I have to call Shlok here. She comes to his office and asks him to come with her, as she has to show him something related to Aditi’s truth. She says I followed her to know where she goes, I saw your photo in that house. He says I think you are blind in my love that you see me everywhere, I m not coming. She says trust me for the last time, then I will never force you. She takes Shlok with her. She says Aditi comes to this place. Shlok says are you mad, why did you come here, this place looks so old. Astha says break this door, I m sure we will get some proof here. A guard comes and asks what are you doing. Astha asks him who lives here.
He says no one, I told you before. Astha says when did you tell me, Shlok break this door. Shlok says enough Astha, lets go home. Aditi gives the guard a bundle of money and says now you see Astha, I will take Shlok’s support and will trap you. Astha comes home and thinks what to do now. I should have made Shlok break the door.
Shlok comes back to his office and says don’t know why she is after Aditi, I have so much work to do here. Aditi comes to him and knocks the door. Shlok is surprised to see her. He says did you have any work. She says no, why to bother Anjali for every petty thing. Shlok gets a call and says you sit and have coffee, I will just come. Shlok leaves his phone on his table and leaves. Aditi messages Astha. Shlok comes back. He sees her with his phone. She says very nice phone, I was also going to buy this phone, I will leave. He says your coffee. She says let it be, I m going home. She leaves. Shlok thinks its strange, why did she come like this and leave.
Astha gets Shlok’s message asking her to come there at that place and she was saying truth about Aditi. Astha gets happy and says thanks Shlok for trusting me. She tells Anjali that she was going to meet Shlok. She says its urgent,
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 33 命爱2 9th Oct 2013
Kalindi gives Tea to Astha’s father who expresses his concern about NA involving regarding his office matters. He feels a bit tired and pressured , then he notices Kalindi also worried and asks her. She expresses her concern about Anjali’s warning about Shlok -Astha and Shlok’s increasing concern for Astha. She tells how Shlok came home for sake of work and Astha’s dad rules it off saying may be he came on work only and tells that they should believe Astha.
At same time Anjali reluctantly calls Astha’s home on insistence of NA. She invites Kalindi for a pooja in their home and Kalindi refuses because they had some work. Anjali pressures her and finally Kalindi agrees to come. As she cuts the call, kalindi expresses her worries for the way Anjali invited and thinks what’s going on in her mind.
Astha comes and asks for Anjali, but Anjali chides her that she came as soon as she got an invitation for Pooja and asks her to sit. They both sat at both the ends of table and Astha informs that she came to ask some questions for the News. Astha starts to record but Anjali didn’t let her and says sarcastically that she will answer in a way Astha remember for ever. Astha questions how was she able to manage such a big house and Anjali replies saying every woman had their qualities, she had some, Astha’s mom had some. Astha questions her and Anjali continue her tantrum saying that she wonder that there should be a course introduced in their institute to make her mom learn some qualities . Ad she continues insulting saying the course name should be “Crash Course Diploma in the way to seduce rich guys.” Astha tries to stop her and Anjali continues insulting Astha. Astha angrily replies that her values were not that, and Anjali gets up and then forces Astha to drink Cold water. Astha throws away the glass , and Anjali continues that she had the dreams to live in that house , then try to get the traditions of the house. Astha answers her saying she had no such dreams and she came
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 36 命爱2 12th Oct 2013
周末特别集(本剧第一个Maha Episode)
The Episode starts with Shlok entering the house with Astha in his arms. Niranjan and Anjali are shocked. The girl’s family looks shocked. Shlok says Astha’s feet was hurt, she was unable to walk, so I… Niranjan says ok and asks Astha are you fine. Shlok makes Astha sit. Anjali stares at Astha angrily and says this girl works for us. She tells the girl’s family how Astha does her work. Niranjan introduces Shlok to the girl’s family. Shlok comes to know about the marriage proposal. Niranjan asks Shlok to come with him. Niranjan is angry but controls his anger. He says I did not advice you often like a typical parent as it was not needed, but now… you understand what I m saying, He says maintain your dignity because whats happening should not have happened, its affecting our personal and professional lives. He says forget the past and move ahead to the bright future.
Shlok says yes. Niranjan says marry Shlok. Shlok is shocked. Anjali taunts Astha and praises the girl’s family. They say we will leave now. Anjali asks them to wait for Niranjan and bring their daughter Tanya in the function. They agree. Niranjan comes and asks Astha did you apply ointment, he asks Anjali to help Astha. The girl’s family leaves.
Astha says sorry to Anjali for hurting their reputation. Anjali says its nothing new, whenever you came, brought difficulties and problems always. Kalindi gets a call and she says Astha is not at home and the card issue was by mistake, and we are not associated with Agnihotri family. Kalindi says Ajju that everyone are asking me about Astha and Shlok. She says our family image is getting spoiled because of the mistake. Shlok comes to Astha and asks her to put her feet in water. He says if you can’t, I will help you. Anjali gets furious and asks the maid to apply ointment to Astha as it won’t look good if a man touches a woman’s feet. Shlok looks on.
Anjali says you are today’s woman, can’t bear a little pain. Shlok says I don’t like any
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 30 命爱2 4th Oct 2013
The Episode starts with Astha working on the site. The goons plan to hurt her by making wooden bamboos fall on her. Aryaman is watching her. A bamboo falls but not on her. Aryaman and the goon hides. Astha is tensed and thinks Bappa saved her. Shlok comes there and sees Aryaman’s car there. He thinks what he id doing here. Shlok comes to Astha and she tells him its good you came here, I don’t have to wait to talk to you. She says I want to talk to you about site progress report. Shlok and Astha do the work. Shlok looks around. The goon makes bamboos fall again. Astha saves Shlok and both of them fall and roll on the ground. Astha and Shlok gets closer again. Music plays….. Shlok stares at her.
They get up. Shlok sees Astha hurt and helps her in getting up. Khuda…. plays…. He tears his shirt and ties on Astha’s hand. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon….. plays. Astha looks at his gesture. They have an eyelock. The goon watches them and runs. Shlok sees him running and runs after him. Aryaman sees them and leaves from the spot. Shlok catches the goon and slaps him. He asks who is he and what was he doing, why he wanted to kill Astha. He beats the goon. The goon says I wanted to hurt her as Anjali Madam asked me to do this.
Astha comes and asks Shlok not to beat him much, Shlok says if anything happened to Astha, I would have killed you. Astha hears this and sees Shlok’s anger. Shlok leaves the goon after beating him. The goon runs. Astha sees Shlok angry. Astha asks why were you beating him. Shlok says I wanted to know about this accident and I got the answer. Astha does not understand. Shlok leaves.
Anjali is with Niranjan. Shlok comes to her and Anjali says whats this. Shlok scolds her and says how can you do this. Niranjan says how are you talking to her, what did she do. Shlok says the same thing she did with Swati, she has tried to hurt innocent Astha. Shlok asks her not to say anything. Shlok says bad things to her and says you lost your son after doing that thing wi
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 139 28th Feb 2014
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 89 命爱2 25th Dec 2013
The Episode starts with Shlok scolding Astha. She gets afraid by some sound and hugs him. Khuda………… plays……….. Astha feels cold and shivers. Avdhoot comes to know about about enquiry committee report. Kalindi asks him and he tells her everything. She says nothing will happen as you did not do anything wrong. She asks him to have food and he says I m not hungry and leaves. Ajju says I m thinking to keep Grah Shanti puja at home. Kalindi says it would be good, I will talk to the pandit. Ajju says invite Shlok’s family also, it would be good to have good links with them.
Shlok also feels cold and says tonight might become the last night of our life if this continues. He tries to take up some wood and ignite the fire. Shlok taunts Astha and says beautiful girls ignite fire even in the water, come ignite it now. Astha jokes with him and taunts him. They have an argument. Astha asks Shlok what are you looking for. He says I went to take stones to ignite fire. He tries to ignite fie by using the stones, rubbing them. Astha looks on.
He ignites the fire, Astha comes close to the fire and gets some warmth. She makes her hair dry and Shlok sees this and gets up. He moves away from her. He removes his shirt and Astha gets tensed seeing him. He offers his shirt to her and asks her to wear it seeing her feeling cold. She says its your shirt, you wear it. He cares for her and insists. He says your clothes are wet, you will feel more cold, wear this till your clothes become dry. Khuda………. plays…………….She takes it from him. Astha wears it. Anjali is at home burning her parent’s photo feeling sad.
Sojal sees Varad’s plate clean and empty. She sees someone’s plate having some spicy food and thinks of eating it. Anjali comes and slaps her. This is Sojal’s dream. She gets up and tells Varad how hungry she is. Varad says don’t this, let me speak. Sojal thinks she is starving. Astha changes her clothes by putting her saree in between her and Shlok. Shlok looks at her. Shlok sees her wa
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir Epi 75 命爱2 5th Dec 2013
The Episode starts with Ajju talking to Astha. She asks where is Shlok. Astha looks on. Shlok comes there with a smile and greets everyone. Everyone are happy to see him and bless him. Shlok brings gifts for them and shows how much he cares for them. He gives a book to Avdhoot and says I know you love books. He gives him a self help book. Astha is upset. She tries to smile and asks Shlok to leave for office. Ajju saus he came here for the first time, he won’t go before having food. Shlok says no Ajju, I had breakfast, I came to drop Astha. He asks Astha to have breakfast and call him when she has to go back home. Avdhoot says I will go now, I have some important work. Astha asks him to stay with her and go later. Avdhoot agrees. Shlok looks at Astha and leaves.
Astha hugs Avdhoot and says I miss you all a lot and cries. She asks him about his work. Avdhoot is tensed thinking what to reply. He says everything is fine. He gets a call from the lawyer and looks at Kalindi. He is tensed but smiles infront of Astha. He says I will be coming soon. He tells Astha that he needs to go. She asks where are you going. He says I have some important office work. Astha asks him to stay for some time. He says I will come to your house to meet you. He leaves saying we will meet later.
Ajju asks Astha to come and sit with them. Kalindi asks what should I make for you. Astha says I felt you all are hiding anything from me, its holiday today and dad went to office, is everything fine. Ajju says there is nothing like that. Avdhoot calls on the landline and says Kalindi, don’t tell anything to Astha, she will be worried. Astha is puzzled.
Kalindi asks whose call is it. Astha looks at her and says dad. Ajju signs Kalindi to be calm. Astha asks Kalindi why was dad saying not to tell me anything, what are you all hiding from me, tell me. Astha says for my sake, tell me the truth. Astha insists. Kalindi starts crying and tells her everything that Avdhoot is caught in false case, his honest
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 174 10h Apr 2014
The Episode starts with Sid thinking why did Roshni not come back till now. Jyoti comes home and says she is tired. He gives her water. He looks at her. Jyoti cries. Sid sits close to her and wants to ask her, but does not. Astha and Shlok come home. Astha thanks him for behaving nicely with her family, they might be proud of her. Astha gets hurt while walking. Shlok says can’t you see and walk. Astha says I m fine. Aditi looks on. Shlok holds Astha’s hand and says come. She says I m fine, why do you worry about me so much. She says I felt nice today, thanks. Shlok leaves. Aditi smiles and asks how was the get together, its good Shlok is taking care of you. Astha says good things happens with good people, so I tell you not to hurt anyone. She says I m worried about you.
Aditi says when a couple does not sleep together, I understand how strong is their relation, I will end your relation. Astha says people like you have small mentality, husband and wife’s relation is of love and togetherness, not only if they sleep together, I know you don’t like me, but come with me.
Shlok has heart burning. Astha brings Aditi to her room and says wait here. Shlok looks on. Astha says keep this mat in store room. Shlok asks whats the problem in this. Astha says it has bugs. She asks Aditi to take it and leave. Astha says thanks, good night and closes the door on her face. Shlok asks what happened to you. Astha says why are you so happy. Shlok asks where will you sleep. Aditi throws the mat. Astha sleeps on the couch. Shlok looks at her. She says good night. Shlok sleeps. Astha also sleeps, but then she wakes up and sees a rat. She gets up and says Shlok…….
She jumps on Shlok’s bed and is scared of the rat. She lies beside Shlok and hugs him. Music plays……………. Shlok holds her hand in sleep. Astha sleeps there. Its morning, Jyoti is washing clothes. Jyoti slips by water and falls. Sid cares for her and asks what happened. She gets stomach pain and says take me to doctor fast. He tak
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命爱2 Epi 135 24th Feb 2014
The Episode starts with jaya reading so many books together. Sojal comes to her and asks what happened, are you fine, why are you reading books. She says I m reading his for you. She says you don’t know anything, did you see how Astha made Anjali eat food before Niranjan and Niranjan did not scold her and blessed her. She says you should have done this, Niranjan would have blessed you. Sojal says but Anjali got much angry. jaya says but Niranjan is the Lord of the house. She asks her to take good care of Niranjan and impress him. She says have Badams in the morning so that your mind can work. Astha shows a saree and asks did you like this, if you do, shall we give this to jyoti.
He says do you want to hear praise from me, stop this drama, I m going out with you as my dad wants, else I would have never gone. She says come out soon after getting ready. He says what the hell, what happened to her, she is not becoming angry on me whatever I say, did she become mental. Astha and Shlok come to meet jyoti. They ring the bell. Abhay opens the door and is shocked to see them. Astha greets him. Abhay welcomes them inside and is tensed.
Astha sees some marks on the phone. She says Anjali has send these items. Abhay says Anjali takes good care of us. Astha asks about jyoti. jyoti gets conscious and hears their voices. Abhay lies saying jyoti went with her friend on shopping. jyoti gets up. Astha thinks how can this happen, that jyoti went fir shopping at this time. Astha says we will also come with you to pick her. Abhay is tensed. Shlok says we are getting late, we can’t wait. Astha says fine, we will meet her later. Abhay hears some sound from the storeroom. Abhay says there is some rat there. jyoti get up and sees Astha and Shlok leaving throuhg the window.
She says Bhai….She tries to make herself heard but fails. Astha and Shlok are coming back home. A girl comes infront of Shlok’s car and runs. Shlok runs after her calling out Swati. He comes to Astha and says holds her
印剧 IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir 命愛2 Epi 158 22nd Mar 2014
稍后补充视频简介
ipkknd ek baar phit最新添加
ipkknd ek baar phit相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 droid mini 的文章

随机推荐