▲▲☆`谁会刷穿越火线怎么刷雷神战龙套装▲▲☆S

Your question
&&&GTX 580 vs HD 9650 CF w/ Newest Drivers&
did you compare a single GTX580 vs 6950 in CF? if so 6950 easily win in terms of raw performance. for battlefied 3 AFAIK no one really knows what hardware needed to make it run on max/ultra setting but i honestly believe the game should work well for both AMD and nvidia card without favoring one side significantly. as for starcraft 2 i heard before the game like geforce more than radeon and faster cpu is more important than faster gpu. for skyrim i'm not sure since there are hardly any performance info about the game. as for the upcoming batman game the geforce clearly have the advantage if you want to play the game with physx enabled. heck, nvidia already promote the game through their main site.
as for the driver thing both AMD and nvidia should be fine for a single card configuration. as for CF and SLI i can't really comment on that because i never have multi gpu setup but so far i heard SLI is better in term of stability.
Part of what is eating me is that I had some problems with ATI cards in the not so distant past. Blinking screens, black screens, graphic glitches, etc. But I think I'm ready to leave that behind me now and try them again.
Right now I'm looking at getting a pair of these:
The total cost will be $421.45.
or 1 of these:
Which will come out to $393.99 for one of them.
The bonus is that the nvidia card will come with the new batman game. Which should be worth $30+.
If I can get an approximate number that tells me what the advantage of the 6950's is, then this decision will be a lot easier. I will overlook the PhysX thing if the number is appealing enough.
I did find 1 good benchmark, here:
But the drivers used there are almost a year old. nVidia has claimed 3-15% increases in performances in certain games and scenarios, as did AMD.
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Woah... Just saw this in another thread:
Yea... I think I just made up my mind. 2x GTX 560 Ti... here I come.
the 6950 in CF attracts me with the price and performance the pair going to offer. GTX580 price has been drop a bit from the original MSRP but still it is still too expensive
to compete with with radeon offering in terms of price vs performance. to me if you're willing to deal with multi gpu configuration complexity then go straight for 6950 CF
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Related resources
More resources
Read discussions in other Graphics & Displays categories
Ask the community
Top Experts
23959 messages since 3/16/13
3603 messages since 9/15/14
3848 messages since 2/28/08
All badges
Forum help
Latest Reports
Tom's Hardware Around the World
Subscribe to Tom's Hardware
About Tom's Hardware
Advertising
Copyright & 2014 A
Company. All Rights ReservedTom's Hardware Guide &
Ad choices玩游戏[穿越火线],延迟卡到100-200,打网叶不卡,也没有病毒,9650的处理器.2G内存.512显卡.怎么回事?_百度知道
玩游戏[穿越火线],延迟卡到100-200,打网叶不卡,也没有病毒,9650的处理器.2G内存.512显卡.怎么回事?
或者360,,及时清理系统垃圾。推荐使用瑞星卡卡。金山清理专家,只要网速好就行。定期检查电脑有无垃圾软件,跟你的配制没有关系网络的问题只能检查你网络供应商。打他们的客服电话。CF的要求很低,
其他类似问题
2g内存的相关知识
其他5条回答
怎么说那反正就是在家玩穿越火线,和很多类似的游戏都会延迟很卡。我以前也是进去了就卡那不动了,褂芯褪呛湍愕耐缫灿泄叵怠,一般好像在家里玩这种游戏都会出现这种问题,
电信宽带在网通去玩?
我和你情况一模一样,也是延迟一二百。估计在家都这样,去网吧就舒服的很了,一点都不卡。
你要注意,网页不卡不代表网络环境好,游戏卡是因为你跟服务器的通讯不好,一个原因是自身网络环境不好,一个原因是服务器质量差,或者服务器是电信你是网通,都有可能的
进去别玩幽。。和团队
参考资料:
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问一下。AMD9650怎么样。玩一般的游戏cf 地下城 qq飞_电脑吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:711,393贴子:
问一下。AMD9650怎么样。玩一般的游戏cf 地下城 qq飞收藏
怎么样。配什么板子?
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
不推荐用AMD9650建议用AM3的CPU,双核翼龙550 还有机会开4核再上个支持DDR3的770/870 带个9600GT显卡,玩CF能有180-200左右FPS了
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或我这配置准备换个CAMD9650 CPU 玩CF 16人F FPS 可以稳定100+么?
我这配置准备换个CAMD9650 CPU 玩CF 16人F FPS 可以稳定100+么?
不区分大小写匿名
AMDr9270目前爆破只能100帧左右
等待您来回答
穿越火线领域专家视频提供者:
总视频数:3
专辑播放:11,295

我要回帖

更多关于 穿越火线刷枪挂下载 的文章

随机推荐