求qt-win-opensource-qt4.8.3X-mingw.exe(安装后Qt设计师是中文)不过不要qt4.8.33的,因为有bug

qtSDK 和 qt-win-opensource-4.8.1-vs2010.exe有什么区别_百度知道
qtSDK 和 qt-win-opensource-4.8.1-vs2010.exe有什么区别
提问者采纳
得先运行那个,8,并不存在什么区别,1-vs2010,exe后安装的,qtSDK 是你在双击运行qt-win-opensource-4,exe文件安装后才有那个qtSDK,希望可以帮到你,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
vs2010的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I just updated my Qt to 4.8.3, because the program built from older version is not compatible to the new framework.
So I have to upgrade.
This process was frustrating and time consuming. So many problems came out.
I download Qt from this url:
At beginning, I installed the MinGW one (I'm not a fan of MSVC).
I tried the newest ( I think it's 4.6) version of MinGW and order version (4.4).
However, after I installed MinGW and tried to install Qt 4.8.3, during the process, the following message shows up:
There is a problem with your MinGW installation:
The installer could not find a valid C:\MinGW\include\w32api.h (Only versions with W32API 3.13 are supported)
Do you still want to continue? (Your installation may not work)
The 4.6 version does have this w32api.h file, I don't know what's going on. And I have trouble finding MinGW 4.4 with this head file.
I decide to ignore this warning and continue to install Qt and Qt creator. After that,
I opened my current project, configure it (why the configuration become so complex...), I tried to build it.
Then the following message shows up because some external lib I used requires Exception Handling:
exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable
And I don't know how to enable the it.
I tried to add -fexceptions flag in QMAKE_CXXFLAGS but it doesn't work.
By the way, I tried the VC version of Qt too, but I used the MinGW before and the VC compiler is quite different, if I use VC version, it will take a lot of time to make it compilable by VC compiler.
Does anyone know how to install Qt 4.8.3 on Windows? my project works fine before, now I just want to compile it successfully.......
These are not the only problem.
I updated the Qt on Mac machine too, it is easier to have the compiler work since it's unix base.
However, I used QtWebkit lib in my project and obviously, they changed this lib and it's not compatible to order version.
I can compile my project on Mac, however, every time I run it, following massage shows up and the program stopped.
dyld: Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_CALayerHost
Referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/4/QtWebKit
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
The program has unexpectedly finished.
Does any one know how to solve this QtWebKit problem? I'll really appreciate.
I remembered that when Qt is under nokia, it's so easy to install and use, the Qt SDK is perfect.
I really hate the change made after it was bought by digia.........
I found solutions of my first two problems:
for the first problem, as I described, download the MinGW provided by Nokia Qt
Tried several versions of MinGW 4.4, I think this is the only one works.
About the second problem, add following configure in the project file:
CONFIG += exceptions
Now the QWebKit problem is only one unsolved.
Is it all relevant that your include directory for MinGW has two "i's" in it or was that a typographic error when posted on SO? See:
The installer could not find a valid C:\MinGW\iinclude\w32api.h
Your Answer
Post as a guest
required, but not shown
Post as a guest
required, but not shown
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 qt4.8.3 的文章