未读邮件怎样dnf一打开就未响应啊

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
提示有19封未读邮件,却无法打开,提示邮件不存在,怎么回事?!!
前段时间说是免费信箱在维护升级,今天打开信箱提示有19封未读邮件,无论点击“未读邮件”还是“收件夹”都弹出“邮件不存在,请重试”。什么原因?是不是升级过程中给我格式化掉了???邮件里的东西对我来说非常重要,请尽快解决为盼!!!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!如何打开电子邮件中的未读邮件_百度知道
如何打开电子邮件中的未读邮件
能不能帮帮我啊,,163的邮件,不知如何打开,
提问者采纳
左面有未读信件点就行了,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
19人觉得有用
电子邮件的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
点击未读邮件就可以打开啦,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁刚打开电脑 说我有一封未读邮件 打开一看是这 玩应 果断百度_长春吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:306,978贴子:
刚打开电脑 说我有一封未读邮件 打开一看是这 玩应 果断百度收藏
Good day, I am Kadi Tagro, the only Surviving child of late Interior Minister Mr. Desire Tagro .My father was a highly reputable politician and business magnate who operated internationally during his days on a gold business and politics. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in the recent crisis in Ivory Coast. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my father died in the incidence of civil war that was fought in my country. I managed to make my way to a near by village where I am living now because of the tragic incidence couple with the ill treatment I was receiving from my uncles because of my late father's treasure/properties, here is too tough and hard on me because I never experience such bad situation since I was born, and I'm planning to seek for a better future. When my father was alive, he deposited, $32.7Million United States Dollars with a bank here in ivory cost where I am. Mean while, I have spoken with the bank manager and have also discussed the possibility of releasing the fund to me, But the bank manager told me that they can not release this fund directly to me due to my age. My late father put in the agreement that I can only retrieve the money if anything happen to him by death and I must be at the age of 30 or if I must retrieve the found at any age then my uncle will have to assist me. Now my uncle is after my life because of the money. The management of the bank also advised me to look for a trusted foreign partner who would stand for me as my trustee to help me claim the funds on my be half and invest it in proper way since I don’t want my uncle to stand for me because he will kill me, that they will release it to him/her. I request that you stand as my uncle in effecting the transfer of the fund to your on my behalf or any account you will nominate for investment under your care. Mean while I will give you 20% of the total funds for your acceptance to help me. Waiting for your positive respond. Best Regards Kadi Tagro
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
大致内容 如下, 我Tagro咖喱,唯一幸存的孩子晚的内政部长Tagro先生的愿望。我的父亲是一个非常著名的政治家和商业巨头国际性经营在他的天在黄金商业和政治。可悲的是,说他去世了最近这场危机中神秘在。 我只有一个哥哥谁是晚还他的名字是金斯利。他死于同一天我父亲死于内战的发病率,在我的国家战斗。我设法让我去附近的一个村庄,在那里我现在住,因为悲剧与虐待发生率夫妇我收到我的叔叔,因为我已故的父亲的宝/属性,这是太艰难和努力在我,因为我从未经历过这样的坏情况自从我出生,我打算找一个更好的未来。 当我父亲还活着,他沉积、价值3270万美元的美国美元与银行在象牙成本我在哪里。同时,我所说的银行经理,也讨论了该基金的可能性对我释放,但银行经理告诉我,他们不能释放这个基金直接向我由于我的年龄。我的父亲将在协议,我只能检索钱如果任何事情发生在他的死亡和我必须在30岁或如果我必须检索发现在任何年龄,那我的叔叔将不得不帮助我。现在我的叔叔是我的生活后由于钱的。 银行管理层还建议我去找一个信任的外国伙伴谁会支持我,我的受托人帮助我宣称我是一半的基金,投资于适当的方式因为我不想让我的叔叔代表我,因为他会杀了我,他们将释放它,他/她。 我请求你站作为我的叔叔在影响转让的基金到你代表我或任何帐户你将提名为投资在你的照料下。意味着当我将给你20%的总资金为您的验收来帮助我。 等待你的积极回应。 最好的祝福 下级法官Tagro 双语对照查看
我也收到了!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf一打开就未响应 的文章

随机推荐