积分 160, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
机型MOTO Defy
MIUI版本3.4.19
最爱nba啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊
1000万用户纪念勋章
MIUI1000万用户纪念勋章
MIUI 100周
100周发布纪念勋章
Copyright (C) 2014 MIUI 京ICP备号NBA JAM by EA SPORTS(TM) on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks application icon in your DockProgress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download NBA JAM by EA SPORTS(TM) by Electronic Arts, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
NBA JAM by EA SPORTS(TM)
By Electronic Arts
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!
Jam with a friend in Local Multiplayer and rock your iPhone or iPod touch with all the over-the-top, high-flying, 2-on-2 arcade basketball action just like you remember it – and like you’ve never seen before! Go to the hole. Go strong. Go for the monster jam. KABOOM!This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See /kb/HT4213 for more infoFANS & CRITICS ARE ALL ON FIRE! “NBA JAM brings arcade hoops directly to your pocket — no quarters required.” (App Store “iPhone GAME OF THE WEEK”) “…overwhelmingly satisfies in every way if you were ever a fan of the original NBA Jam series.” (Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade)“4/4 MUST HAVE…a sports game that action or arcade gamers will love…” (Andrew Podolsky, Slide to Play)“…solid controls, great graphics, and fun on-the-court action” (Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer)“It performs flawlessly in every way.” (IntoMobile)HEAT UP ON iPHONE & iPOD TOUCHJam with all 30 NBA teams and your favorite NBA stars! Unlock legends from the classic arcade era like Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Dr. J, Scott Skiles, Karl Malone, Detlef Schrempf, and Danny Manning –
plus some secret players you can only get on iOS. Open up outrageous cheats, too. And if you can’t wait to go big, all the unlocks are available for instant purchase and download in the JAM store!PLAY NOW! PLAY CLASSIC! PLAY HEAD-TO-HEAD AGAINST A FRIEND!3 modes of play let you ball the way you want:o Play Now – Select a team and jump right into the ballgameo Classic Campaign –
Defeat all other teams to win the championship, and unlock legends, hidden players and cheatso Local Multiplayer – Go big head 2 big head against a friend on iPhone/iPod touch or iPad via local WiFi and BluetoothAlso select from two different control schemes (D-Pad and gesture-based) and take advantage of the outstanding versatility of your iPhone/iPod touch. Is it the shoes? YOU’RE ON FIRE!If you’re from the Old School, you’ll feel the ‘90s nostalgia while you play the hottest new arcade sports game on the App Store. Featuring the voice of Tim Kitzrow (the original NBA JAM play-by-play announcer), you’ll hear all the classic catchphrases plus a few new ones recorded just for this game. This JAM is all about “boomshakalaka”?– and beyond!
_______________________________________** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims(TM) 3, TETRIS(R), MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports(TM), Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND(R) Reloaded, Need for Speed(TM) Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREEGIFT THIS APP:
Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes(R) App StoreBe the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…VISIT US: ea.com/iphoneFOLLOW US: /eamobileLIKE US: /eamobileWATCH US: /eamobilegamesTerms of Service : /terms-of-servicePrivacy and Cookie
/privacy-policyGame EULA: /legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/Visit / for assistance or inquiries.EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on /1/service-updates.Important Consumer Information.
This app: Contains direct links to the I Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).
What's New in Version 1.0.55
NBA JAM IS READY FOR A NEW SEASON! The NBA heats up on Christmas Day, so we’re making sure all you hoops fans can share the joy of BOOMSHAKALAKA with friends!Update now for these new features:o Enjoy more action on the court with iOS5 support!o Stay connected to other ballers with Origino Get your game-on with Game Center Thanks for playing NBA JAM. If you dig this version, please give us a ***** rating and we’ll keep bringing it strong – all season long!
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
NBA Jam Full Version Review
First off, this game is fun.
It does remind me a whole lot of the original arcade version of NBA Jam albeit on a tiny platform (my iPhone).
That said, there are what I consider to be &issues& with this game.
First, there is gameplay lag.
My screen locks up and the game continues playing buy I can't move my avatar.
Someone will come along and say it's my &iPhone that is the problem&.
I disagree.
I run a barebones iPhone and NBA Jam lagged the minute after I installed it.
I really think there is a conflict with the iPhone's memory capability and this game's memory footprint. Second, the gameplay coding (the fluidity) could stand to be improved.
For instance, if the computer blocks my shot.
The computer avatar is able to land and scoop up the blocked shot/loose ball before my avatar's feet even hits the ground.
Whereas, when I block a shot I'm rarely able to mimick this feat (i.e. I'm unable to block the shot, land, run toward the ball, and collect the loose ball all before the computer player lands back down).
I wish they would remedy this.Third, I have big hands and it seems the directional wheel (in the lower left corner of my iPhone screen) could be made smaller so my pudgy fat thumb isn't blocking half the gameplay screen most of the time.All in all, I rate this game a 4 out of 5 and well worth the cost.
Needs a little tweaks.
Before I start, My name is Joshua Scott and I think this game is great and all but, needs a little adjustments. First, The achievements. You guys really need to add a little more achievements if some people have already completed them. Last but certainly not least, The rosters. Can you at least have more than three main, one mascot, and at least two legends to each team! Many of the reviews I have read have said the SAME THING! OH, and you all should really add some more teams. My suggestions were team Jordan, all-star west and east, legends, celebrities, team Nike and team adidas, and team elite. Team elite will consist if the best basketball players in history. On the home screen there should be a &Game modes& tab which has a 3-point shooting contest, sprite slam dunk contest, and all star weekend. When people play quick game, at least have a choice of 1 on 1, 2 on 2 (as usual), and 3 on 3. Thanks for your time.
HEELLPP!! BBall Girl needs help:( I just love this game btw...
BUT HOW DO U PUSH PLAYERS OVER like my other player does? I try hitting one of the 2 buttons but it makes him pass to me? So I am clear, please help! K, we can pass and ask for a pass, one. Two, we can run and jump and our teammate (who can push people down:( will toss it up and we bang it in. Three, the on fire after 3. Four the steal. That's all I know, can anyone please tell me if we can do the twirly bird dunk like my offenders do? Or if I can push at all ever...if so how? If any other tips or tricks I would be very grateful. One more Q- while on D
u can steal from ur opponent with one button and the other run, right? So if we they can push us the Heck over while in mid flight for a shot etc, then why or HOW DO WE DO THE SAME? thanks everybody. Angela
Customers Also Bought
$0.99Category: Version: 1.0.55Size: 278 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, SpanishSeller: Electronic Arts Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&10087 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&15357 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Big Man Package$7.99Privileges Pack$1.99Northwest Division Pack$1.99Atlantic Division Pack$1.99Eastern Conference Players Pack$3.99Southeast Division Pack$1.99Western Conference Players Pack$3.99Pacific Division Pack$1.99Central Division Pack$1.99Southwest Division Pack$1.99
More iPhone Apps by Electronic Arts
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.关于一个手机游戏《NBA嘉年华(NBAJAM)离线破解版》运行问题.请继续看…&_百度知道
关于一个手机游戏《NBA嘉年华(NBAJAM)离线破解版》运行问题.请继续看…&
25版本。我早就下载了数据包了的。但是一进游戏 就显示要下载数据包,@,我下载了1,一经采纳 +20分以上,,,我下过在线版。数据包能用。不用再次下载。但是回玩着玩着自动退出。周围WIFI信号很弱。难得等啊。求高手解答,这是怎么回事,00,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
重新安装试试吧。,
数据包放错了或数据包不对应,去百度把你手机型号输上后面加游戏我是三星s5660有NBA嘉年华
其他类似问题
nba嘉年华的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在的位置: >
诺基亚专属游戏NBA Jam、Real Racing 2和Tiger Woods 12登陆WP平台
诺基亚专属游戏NBA Jam、Real Racing 2和Tiger Woods 12登陆WP平台
来源:新锋网作者:WP8发布时间: 11:45次浏览
Mass Effect: Infiltrator是EA今天为诺基亚Lumia用户发布的唯一一款手机游戏,NBA Jam、 Real Racing 2和Tiger Woods 12这三款游戏也是这个系列的专属游戏。
Mass Effect: Infiltrator是EA今天为诺基亚用户发布的唯一一款手机游戏,NBA Jam、 Real Racing 2和Tiger Woods 12这三款游戏也是这个系列的专属游戏。
NBA Jam定价为$2.99 (&2.30),包括NBA30支队伍的所有球星,使用户能在Lumia手机上体验到over-the-top、high-flying、2-on-2 arcade basketball。
Real Racing 3定价为$4.99 (&3.86),包括a 16-car grid,30辆有正式牌照的汽车,稳固的职业生涯模式以及15个漂亮的场景。
Tiger Woods 12,可以和真正的PGA巡回赛选手对决,包括Tiger Woods本人。这款手机游戏定价为$2.99 (&2.30)。
上述三款游戏都支持和 Lumia设备,现在可去商城下载玩耍。
本栏目其它文章
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
在今天凌晨的诺基亚纽约发布会上,诺基亚正式发布了新...
应用排行榜
下载:593212
软件语言:中文
这个软件目前可以完美播放mkv和flv (720p流畅,1080p低端机有一点点肉眼看不清楚的掉帧,有时1080p的mkv闪退),rmvb低端机有些卡,高端机较为流畅。27元,建议有SD卡的用户购买,没有的不要购买。 在最新版本中,支持直接播放SD卡里面非MP4格式的视频,瞬
下载:576511
下载:563270
下载:558767
下载:500014
下载:483422
下载:305622
下载:263187
下载:217021
下载:212182
游戏排行榜
下载:968588
软件语言:中文
风靡2013年的国民卡牌类手机网游《我叫MT》登陆WP,一键下载即可体验“龙与地下城”卡牌巅峰对决,高玩家福利符石奖励多。3500万玩家等你来!
下载:943045
下载:942315
下载:923411
下载:913201
下载:902133
下载:899872
下载:892321
下载:877885
下载:783446
正在启动一键安装...
您安装爱应用PC版了吗?
简单的一键安装支持