什么是”优惠购“?
「一淘优惠购」为用户提供最优惠的购买方案,帮您了解商品价格趋势、商品详情、买家点评等信息,您只需点击“优惠购买”即可享用一淘提供的如下优惠:
1)优惠券:自动匹配该商品可使用的优惠券,点击“优惠购买”即可领取,在商家下单时享受抵扣立减;
2)集分宝:当您完成下单并确认收货后,一淘会返还相应的集分宝,至“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看;
3)促销:同步该商品参与的促销活动,在商家购买时会自动享受相应优惠;
4)优惠码:当您得到优惠码,请先在优惠购页面兑换,再使用支付宝付款,即可享受相应优惠扣减。
什么是“到手价”?
1)到手价=商品现价-优惠券优惠金额-促销活动优惠金额-优惠码优惠金额-返还集分宝;
2)以上优惠并非在您点击“优惠购买”时立即生效,而是逐步享受的;其中,优惠券及促销优惠在下单时享受扣减,优惠码在支付宝付款时享受减免,集分宝在您确认收货后返还至您的一淘和支付宝账户。
优惠券相关问题
如何查看和使用优惠券?
1)领券成功后,您也可在“我的一淘-我的优惠券”查看已领取的优惠券。
2)B2C商家优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会得到相应的卡号/卡密,在商家选购提交订单前,复制您在一淘领取到的优惠券卡号/卡密,如果满足满减条件,即可享受相应的抵扣立减;
3)淘宝/天猫优惠券:点击“优惠购买”领券成功后,会绑定到您的淘宝帐号,当订单金额满足满减条件,在提交订单页面可匹配优惠券,直接抵扣立减。
优惠券为什么不能使用?
1)有些优惠券有满减条件的限制,如果您选购的订单金额不满足优惠券的限额,优惠券将不能使用,您可以挑选该商家其他商品凑单满足限额后即可使用;
2)根据商家设置,部分特价、秒杀、团购商品无法享受优惠;
3)使用优惠券下单后未付款,或者发生退款,该优惠券将无法使用。
集分宝相关问题
集分宝什么时候返还?
不同订单的集分宝返还时间有所不同,一般规律如下:
1)淘宝和天猫订单,在确认收货7-15个工作日后到账;
2)B2C网站订单,将在确认收货后4-8周到账,如遇节假日可能会有所延长;
3)您可以在“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看集分宝返还情况。
同一店铺不同商品加入购物车,是否也能获得集分宝?
不同订单的集分宝返还时间有所不同,一般规律如下:
1)淘宝和天猫订单,在确认收货7-15个工作日后到账;
2)B2C网站订单,将在确认收货后4-8周到账,如遇节假日可能会有所延长;
3)您可以在“我的一淘-我的集分宝”查看集分宝返还情况。
优惠码相关问题
为什么优惠码会验证失败?
为了让更多的用户能享受到优惠,对于优惠码的使用做了以下限制:
1)您的账户需要通过支付宝实名认证;
2)在一淘、淘宝、天猫有作弊行为的用户无法使用;
3)若同一时间验证用户过多,也可能会导致验证失败,请稍后尝试。
为什么优惠码验证成功,却没看到有优惠?
1)优惠码验证成功后,在支付宝付款时,可以看到相应的优惠提示;
2)支付完成后在交易记录金额右侧点击感叹号,即可看到该订单金额由实付金额和优惠码金额构成。
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-您已经赞过此文了。
模拟飞行 X BP=0 提高30%性能的综合优化文章
原作者:Jesus Altuve
发表时间:浏览量:4635评论数:0挑错数:0
这是一篇微软模拟飞行X 的性能优化文章
Hi captains! Hi 各位机长
Here are the conclusions of months of research leaded by Jesus Altuve and reported in the longest thread in Avsim's history... :--) 这是在Avsim历史上耗时最长(数个月),由Jesus Altuve 领导的团队得到的研究结果。
We, at Avsim, are appreciative of his fantastic work and devotion to the community and would like to express here our warmest thanks. Avsim对他们无私的奉献,谨在此表示最热烈的感谢。 This guide is not a "do this, do that" document. Jesus explains every detail, concept or element, making them easy to understand to non-expert users. 这份指导手册并不是要告诉你“要这样做,要那样做”,而是Jesus 藉此讲述把一个细节、概念或元素,用非专业读者也能理解的方式分享给大家。
During the last month he also spent hours to educate people in this forum so there is a bunch of very smart guys that can take over and give him a well-earned rest. That's why we are locking this thread together with the "monster" BP=0 one and invite you to use the forum as usual for further information or questions about the BP=0 find. 上个月他在这个论坛花了很多时间来教大家,所以现在论坛中有更多人可以举一反三,所以我们应该让他轻松一下了. 这就是为什么我们要在论坛锁定BP=0这个“怪物”主题,并邀你使用论坛发散讨论BF=0 的更多问题。
We ask everyone who copy this document elsewhere on the web to join a link to this thread and to give Jesus the credit he deserves. 如果你要转帖这份内容在网络上的其他地方,请保留原文链接,以保证Jesus 的心血得到应有的尊重。 Thank you in advance 谢您 ================================================ ================================================ DISCLAIMER: 免责声明: What you are about to read CAN PRODUCE UNFAVORABLE RESULTS depending on your particular setup and slider settings, so this is NOT a 'solution' to any problem, this is simply a hidden, undocumented tweak that can be applied to Flight Simulator X to obtain aproximately a 30% performance improvement. 接下来你将要读到的内容和设定,也许会造成一些不利的结果,所以这就像在游戏中使用“秘笈”一般,但最终它会使《模拟飞行 X 》得到约30% 的性能提升。
Before I begin, a little background.. I've used this tweak personally, for more than a year, second, I have dedicated considerable time 'understanding' the tweak, its purpose, and specially the 'reasons' why there is such a 'dramatic' performance increase. So please... DO NOT TRY if you have 'issues' or problems in your current setup, only try it *IF* you are absolutely certain that you have a fairly stable setup and that you UNDERSTAND what I'm explaining in the following lines: 在我开始前,有个小背景... 我曾自己使用这些设定验证超过一年时间,第二,我也在此期间深入“理解”这些调整、和其目的,以及“理由”,为什么会有那些性能提升。所以如果你现在的设定就有这样那样的问题,就不要尝试这些调试。除非,你完全确定你当前的设置十分稳定,以及你读懂我下面这几行:
Lets first discuss 'how' applications, 'particularly' FSX works (I will keep it simple) 让我们先讨论'如何'应用,尤其是FSX 如何工作。(我尽量深入浅出的说明)
When you 'fly' in FSX, each 'frame' its like a 'photo' it contains certain objects and textures that need to be 'drawn' for EACH 'photo'. When you play this 'photos' in rapid succesion, say, for example 25 'photos' per second, the perceived sensation is that you are 'moving' FPS = Frames per Second, each 'frame' is the 'photo' I'm talking about. 在《模拟飞行 X》(以下统称FSX)中,每帧画面都像照片一样有对象和贴图才能绘制出一副完整画面,然后当你快速播放这些画面时,例如以25张每秒的速度更新产生一个连续画面,所谓的FPS就是说的Frames per Sceond(秒间几帧画面)。
In FSX, the 'rendering' or 'drawing' of this objects, occurs, on a per 'frame' basis.. the higher the frames per second, the higher the number of objects that need 'drawing' This 'drawing' works by having the 'CPU' instruct your 'video card' what to 'draw' on screen. Each 'instruction' the CPU sends to the video card is 'queued' in a 'buffer' FSX, then 'determines' the 'threshold' where that buffer is 'filled' to flush all the commands to 'another' buffer, this one is called the Command 'ring' buffer. 在FSX ,渲染和绘制物件,都是以帧为基础.. 每秒更高的帧率,取决于有多少物件需要CPU发出命令向显卡请求绘制到屏幕中。而每一条来自CPU的请求则排列在缓存中等待处理,然后通过阈值,在一个缓存满后,刷新所有的命令到另一个缓存,这种结构我们称之为Ring Buffer(环形缓冲)。
This happens, so FSX can syncronize the CPU and the GPU in terms of instructions proccesed. If this 'buffer' the one created by the application, didn't exist, then you could 'under certain conditions' COMPLETELY CRASH FSX. The reason for this 'crash' is that FSX would have to send the intructions 'directly' to the 'Command Buffer', which is the one that the Video card reads to 'draw' the objects on screen. 正是如此,所以FSX 才能够同步CPU跟GPU之间的指令跟线程。如果程序创建了一个缓冲,但并不存在,在一定条件下这就是造成FSX 崩溃的所在。崩溃原因就是FSX 无法直接把指令发送到命令缓冲区,这就是显卡在屏幕上要绘制的物件。
If the video card is not fast enough to process the INCREDIBLY high number of 'draw calls' sent by the CPU per each frame (photo), then STALLING occurs. Stalling, means that the CPU 'writes' into the command buffer FASTER than what the video card is capable of proccesing (the command buffer its a ring) its finite it can hold 'certain' number of instructions at a given time, if the video card doesn't read it fast enough it gets overwritten and video corruption occurs (you'll know this because spikes come out from the AUTOGEN) 如果显卡没有足够速度把那些绘制指令送到CPU 处理,然后就跟飞机失速一样,此时CPU 写入命令缓存的速度快过显卡处理,环状命令缓冲在一定时间内已超出所能承受的能力。如果显卡读取数据的速度没法快过写入速度,错误也随之而来。
If you understand the above correctly, then you also must understand that 'application managed' buffers (aka BufferPools) 'cost' some CPU usage, and particularly in FSX this usage is MASSIVE! however, this is NOT a bad thing, its a 'safety' mechanism that the application uses so its almost imposible that it will 'fill' the command buffer with instructions. The 'Aplication managed' buffer, is like a 'middle man' it coordinates what goes into the command buffer and 'how' to keep things in sync so you don't batch an exessive ammount of objects for the video card to process. 在这里输入译文 So, why does Microsoft includes an 'application managed' Buffer (also called Explicit Vertex Buffers)? they did so, so ANY ONE could use FSX regardless of setup and ensure 'up to a point' that this will perform reliably indepently of hardware. So, DONT BLAME MICROSOFT!! they did the right thing and this is NOT a bug. 在这里输入译文 So, what happens when you tell FSX to 'bypass' this 'application managed' buffer and send all the 'draw' instructions DIRECTLY to the command buffer for the video card to process? (instructions are really sent to the D3D API, I'm just keeping the explanation simple for our sarcastic folks out there) well.. what happens is that FSX doesn't need the middleman anymore, what happens is that FSX doesn't need to control what to draw or when to draw it. Now, it simply pumps all the information as fast as it can to the Video Card, and by doing so you FREE a massive ammount of resources that are now allocated to your current flying session!! Now.. Do you understand why this tweak is SO powerfull, but at the same time, EXTREMELY dangerous for stability? It is because you need to have an INTIMATE knowledge of WHAT is going on in your computer!! you need to know 'exactly' how much is 'too' much for the GPU to process.. and this is, where things get interesting. 在这里输入译文 How can you be 'sure' that your video card is in TOP shape and able to process ANY and EVEYTHING you throw at it? remember... this is NOT about 'raw' power... this is about the card ability to 'process' the commands sent by the CPU, FASTER than the CPU ability to 'send' those commands.. its like a 'race' and the GPU needs to be faster! so, this holds specially true for folks using overclocked i7's @ 4.2 and DONT BELIEVE your GPU % Usage meter! it only shows USER SPACE... it doesn't tell you how much the 'kernel' (system) is using to process commands in the queue.. AND don't compare FSX to Crysis please... those are games OPTIMIZED to make full usage of hardware programable shaders! they are perfectly balanced! 在这里输入译文 well, you need to start forgeting EVERYTHING you have learned in the past 4 years.. specially things like: 在这里输入译文 (AntiAliasing) but only when it is controlled by nHancer (抗锯齿)但是你只能通过第三方工具nHancer 来控制
(Anisotripic Filtering) again, ONLY if controlled by nHancer (各向异性过滤)也一样,只能通过nHancer
vSync set to ON (this is a KILLER) 垂直同步打开(这是帧率杀手) Multiple Monitor setups (even clone mode) 多显示器设定(在克隆模式下) The ENBSeries mod ENBSeries(一种光影算法插件) the above, KILL the card ability to process commands 'but not the ability to RENDER or DRAW the objects' so if you absolutely NEED the above, you c) 在这里输入译文 So, if you want to give this tweak a try, you need to start by using the application controlled AntiaAlias and Anisotropic filters, you need to also force vSync to OFF, and make sure you are running a single monitor setup. this will ENSURE, that the card is in top shape to process commands 'as quick' as it can... specially, if using nVidia cards (ATI's dont have this problem, more on that later) 在这里输入译文 One side note: ATI's 5870 vs nVidias GTX 285 they are both EXCELENT cards... but they have completely different architectures, the ATI's have LOTS of tiny 'slow running' shader processors, the nVidias have fewer shader processors (a lot less) but they are TWICE as fast... so, how does this affects the cards ability to 'process' and 'render' draw commands? 在这里输入译文 well.. its up to you to decide: the ATI's have 1600 small processors, they are called 'shader processors' the more processors you have, the better the card ability to 'multitask' and do parallel processing so, the ATI's are FANTASTIC reading the command buffer faster than ANY card on the planet (even the new nVidias GTX 480, also called by their codename Fermi) so with an ATI you could practically have FSX nirvana if FSX were to send all draw instructions to the command buffer bypassing the BufferPools.. however, THERE IS A CATCH. Since ATI's have more shader processors, they need to run 'slower' (they run at 700Mhz) same as the core clock. so, complex scenery, clouds, add-on aircraft will considerably LOWER your total average FPS. so, again, its up to you to decide... if you only fly default planes, and want EVERY SINGLE SLIDER MAXED out, vsync, nHancer, ENBSeries mode etc. then the ATI is for you, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CRASH IT! I could crash mine (I only owned it for like 2 days) no matter what I tried, but I lost 6FPS! to me thats unnaceptable. 在这里输入译文 Now.. the nVidias, particularly the GTX 285, have exactly 240 Shader processors, they run at 1476Mhz (and some can be overclocked even higher) this card, is a monster... and even though the ATI's (in raw speed) are faster, the nVidias can render 'complex' scenes much quicker (specially things that relay on shaders such as clouds, high water settings, buildings etc.), so the CPU doesn't have to wait for a particular scene to be rendered. Remember, the FASTER the card 'renders' a scene, the faster the 'frames' will be processed and the CPU will keep producing them! so, as you see, there needs to be 'BALANCE'. remember, that any complex system will be limited by the speed of the slowest running member on the system. Now, back to video card comparisons: The downside to the nVidias?? THEY SUCK at reading instructions from the command buffer fast enough, so they can be stalled by the CPU IF you are running high frame rates and using complex autogen (which is what fills the command buffer quicker, specially after SP2 where there is massive object batching per frame) so when using nVidias LIMITING your framerate to 25-30FPS and lowering autogen is paramaunt. (including the steps I have already mentioned) like vsync OFF, single monitor setup, No ENBSeries and application controlled AA and AF. but don't worry.. The GTX 480's will change all that :) they have 480 shader processors :) still much less than the ATI's but enough to give you Flightsim nirvana and turn FSX into a whole new ball game. So, IT IS completely possible to achieve what everyone though was a dream. FULL MAXED sliders and fluidity (I don't include car traffic) MAX 2.0 Water (which is a killer) or bloom (the other killer) but you can still have pretty descent AI traffic and easily achieve 20-25 FPS under the most demanding conceivable situation, thats quite good. 在这里输入译文 So... IF you understand the above information COMPLETELY and you are a competent guy that knows how to tweak your fsx.cfg file, then by all means, give this a go.. otherwise, don't even think about trying it, and please, don't private message me because I'll not respond. I'm providing all this information for the benefit of the community. 在这里输入译文 The tweaks that you need to add to the fsx.cfg file are: 在这里输入译文 [BufferPools] [BufferPools] UsePools=0 UsePools=0 (note that PoolSize is ignored if UsePools equals 0. Use 1 if you experience crashes ) 在这里输入译文 When you see 'toggle' values (1 or 0) it means ON/OFF - UsePools its an ON / OFF value (1 or 0) 当你改动参数1或0的时候,这表明开启和关闭UserPools 这项功能。
PoolSize its a 'size' value (in bytes) If you 'DISABLE' the pools, you will get increased PoolSize 这项参数中的size (单位 bytes)如果被“关闭”,你会得到一定的性能提升 performance, AND ALSO, instability if you don't 'balance' your components and sliders 同时, apropiately, in case of instability, then simply DO use pools by changing the value of UsePools 在这里输入译文 to 1 and 'adjust' PoolSize. BE CAREFUL (and forget everything you have been told about this value) 在这里输入译文 it does NOT use video memory, PERIOD. it uses SYSTEM memory, because its a special type of pool 在这里输入译文 called Explicit Vertex buffer which DOESN'T GO INTO VIDEO MEMORY unless they have A VERY SPECIFIC FLAG 在这里输入译文 (and they don't) more info here: /en-us/library/ff539490.aspx 在这里输入译文 you can also do your own tests and see how 'increasing' PoolSize affects the size of the fsx.exe process proportionally. 在这里输入译文 [GRAPHICS] 在这里输入译文 HIGHMEMFIX=1 在这里输入译文 Fixes errors with texture addressing modes in WDDM1.0 and 1.1 when using a lot of video memory 在这里输入译文 The HIGHMEMFIX=1 you see above, fixes a bug in the FSX engine on how it handles texture addressing modes (Wrap,Clamp) and initial render states on single pass shaders, it will completely prevent textures, buildings and entire cockpits from dissapearing! this 'bug' is triggered when there is a high video memory usage situation. so, enjoy :) this is my way of giving to a community that has given me so much over the years. 在这里输入译文 --------------------------- 在这里输入译文 OPTIONAL 在这里输入译文 [GRAPHICS] 在这里输入译文 SHADER_CACHE_VERSION=1 // Increment this number EVERYTIME you change fsx.cfg (it simply rebuilds the shader cache) 在这里输入译文 [DISPLAY] 在这里输入译文 TextureMaxLoad=9 // Carefull. CAN induce stutters on LOW END systems! use multiples of 3 *ONLY* (3, 6, 9 etc) perfect for PhotoRealistic scenery and PNW 在这里输入译文 The formula on how to determine your 'optimal' TextureMaxLoad goes like this (credit to Steve Lacey here http://www./blogarchives/20...blurries.shtml) 在这里输入译文 If UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT exists, then: 在这里输入译文 MAX_TEXTURE_DATA = (TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD * (TextureMaxLoad * TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULTIPLIER)) / UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT 在这里输入译文 If UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT doesn't exist (UNLIMITED FRAMES) then: 在这里输入译文 MAX_TEXTURE_DATA = TextureMaxLoad * TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD 在这里输入译文 As you can see above, TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULTIPLIER its just that, a multiplier. Evidently, changing it DOES change things, however, 在这里输入译文 when running UNLIMITED frames, it is USELESS, so you are better of playing with TextureMaxLoad directly. be VERY CAREFULL, the 'resulting' 在这里输入译文 value of this formula (MAX_TEXTURE_DATA) corresponds to the MAXIMUM number of bytes the TEXTURE MANAGER is allowed to 'upload' per 在这里输入译文 frame. If the resulting value (in bytes) for MAX_TEXTURE_DATA is TOO HIGH you will spike your GPU! (and cause a stutter), so this is a 在这里输入译文 'test and see' value. Ideally, you'll see an impact on COMPLEX high resolution textures sceneries like PNW and/or PhotoReal scenery. 在这里输入译文 It is important to mention that THIS value does NOT have an impact on CPU if you are running a Multiple core setup, due to the texture 在这里输入译文 manager threads running in the cores responsible for texture loading and object batching. (which are the last 3 if you have 4 cores) 在这里输入译文 Now, the following requires a careful explanation... please, READ. This 'assumes', you have an i7 With Hyperthreading OFF.. so, 在这里输入译文 CORE0 CORE1 CORE2 CORE3 在这里输入译文 CORE0 is responsible for: Fibers and main scheduler 在这里输入译文 CORE1, CORE2 and CORE3 are responsible for the Texture Manager AND Object Batching (Autogen) 在这里输入译文 'Fibers' are like small processes that do 'things' cooperatively with other 'processeses' (sorry, I know this is not I high tech explanation) 在这里输入译文 I'm just trying to cater for everyone. In FSX. Fibers are responsible for the 'loading' of the terrain system. They need to communicate with the 在这里输入译文 main scheduler (which also RUNS on CORE0) to 'coordinate' and cooperatively multitask on terrain rendering every time a 'frame' is rendered. 在这里输入译文 Those two, the fibers AND the main scheduler are running on the SAME CORE... now, here's a trick. Fibers are STUCK to CORE0, you can not move them 在这里输入译文 out of there, however, YOU CAN move the main scheduler to run on another core!! so, if you do this: 在这里输入译文 [JOBSCHEDULER] 在这里输入译文 AffinityMask=14 在这里输入译文 you are telling FSX to use only CORE1, CORE2 and CORE3.. so, what about CORE0? it STILL runs the FIBERS! because they are not bound to the AffinityMask 在这里输入译文 setting. so, what you are doing is making things now much more efficent. So now, FSX will run like this: 在这里输入译文 CORE0 CORE1 CORE2 CORE3 在这里输入译文 CORE0 is responsible for: Fibers 在这里输入译文 CORE1 is responsible for: main scheduler 在这里输入译文 CORE2 and CORE3 are responsible for the Texture Manager AND Object Batching (Autogen) 在这里输入译文 thats great balance! (and a little increase in performance too!) thats why so many people say FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION affects their performance 在这里输入译文 when they lower it! of course it does, we'll talk about that now :) 在这里输入译文 Now, lets micro manage the 'fibers' and the terrain loading system. Consider this: 在这里输入译文 [MAIN] 在这里输入译文 FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.25 在这里输入译文 the above value means that 0.25 (which means 25%) percentage! is the % ammount of 'time' that the 'fibers' will 'cooperate' with the main scheduler 在这里输入译文 to 'render' the terrain system. So, assume you run you sim LOCKED to 25 FPS... thats 25 Frames EACH second, correct? 1 second is the same as 在这里输入译文 1000 miliseconds. So, if you divide 1000 miliseconds / 25 frames what do you have? you have Miliseconds PER frame. That number is 40 Milisecond. 在这里输入译文 so, now we KNOW that EACH frame, takes aproximately 40 Miliseconds to render (if running frames locked at 25). Now, out of those 40 milliseconds 在这里输入译文 PER frame, HOW MUCH time (or % of time) you want the fiber to cooperatively multitask with the main scheduler? well.. if you read re-read and analyze 在这里输入译文 what Adam told Phil Taylor you'll see Adam hinted Taylor on 'what' the 'optimal' time is to do just that, Adam 'optimal' value required for the fiber 在这里输入译文 to communicate with the thread is 10ms read here: (thats why they came up with the 0.33) 在这里输入译文 /ptaylor/archive//fsx-tweak-of-the-week-or-2.aspx 在这里输入译文 So, that value should be adjusted according to your frame rate. Of course, it REALLY doesn't have any IMPACT whatsoever UNLESS you are running a SINGLE core machine (so you can not offload the scheduler) or you run tileproxy or something VERY heavy. For cases like tile proxy or VERY complex terrain I assume 10ms is simply not enough so you need to give the fiber MORE TIME 在这里输入译文 otherwise, the blurries are going to be TERRIBLE! 在这里输入译文 And talking about blurries, terrain and fiber time... :) we have: 在这里输入译文 [TERRAIN] 在这里输入译文 SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=30 在这里输入译文 This variable is the number of frames that the terrain engine will wait for terrain textures to be loaded into video memory before forcing new tiles of terrain triangles to be rendered. This is because terrain triangles are bound to a specific texture resolution by the texture coordinates contained in each vertex. When the terrain engine wants to increase the texture resolution on a tile of terrain, for example when you fly closer to the tile, the texture coordinates must be updated to reference the higher resolution texture. However, the new tile can't be rendered successfully unless the new texture is available in video memory. The terrain engine will wait for some number of frames determined by SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT for the new texture to be loaded into video memory. If after SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT frames the texture still isn't available, the terrain engine starts using the new triangles anyway. This usually results in a tile of terrain that is either missing or textured strangely/incorrectly for a few frames until the texture finally shows up in video memory. 在这里输入译文 (A warm thanks to Adam Szofran, a Microsoft ACES team member and well known community member for his clear definition :-)) 在这里输入译文 Now... lets talk about 'frame locking' 在这里输入译文 You need to understand the following: 在这里输入译文 When you 'fly' in FSX, each 'frame' its like a 'photo' it contains certain objects and textures that need to be 'drawn' for EACH 'photo'. When you play this 'photos' in rapid succesion, say, for example 25 'photos' per second, the perceived sensation is that you are 'moving' at 25 frames per second. FPS = Frames per Second, each 'frame' is the 'photo' I'm talking about. 在这里输入译文 So, the above is VERY important to take into account, because in FSX, all operations! terrain rendering, object batching etc occur at the single 'frame' level... what does that mean to you? I means, the HIGHER the frames, the MORE work FSX needs to do.. so, say for example, that you run your SIM at 30 FPS and you like it.. but, then someone got into your head the idea that if its not 60 FPS then it is NOT real, well.. from 30 to 60 FSX will DOUBLE the ammount of things that it needs to do! so, don't be surprised when you start seening a christmas tree and strange spikes coming from the ground :).. I won't get into the 'FPS eye perceived thing' that has plaged our forums since day 1. run the sim at the FPS you like! I personally, got USED to run at 25, and let me tell you its perfectly fine to me.. because I got USED TO IT.. I hated it, but after a week, you simply 'adjust' your eyes to it. 在这里输入译文 So, should you use the FPS limiter or run to UNLIMITED? well it depends on your flying style... if you run default planes or non CPU intensive planes or only 2-D cockpits, then your CPU is NOT going to be overworked.. in that case, simply go for the frame lock inside FSX.. period. 在这里输入译文 Now, if you fly COMPLEX a/c specially using the VC you NEED to set it to unlimited! however...) what happens with what I just told you about the sim working HARDER the higher the frames? what happens if frames start jumping from 30 to 60 then to 25 and again to 60? where is the 'balance' here?? what if you have UsePools=0? what do you expect will happen when you get a 'sudden' jump to 70 FPS? CRASH! ;) besides... the 'perceived' sensation (because is not real) when frames 'jump' is a 'stutter' so you need 'smoothness' consistency... and thats were the EXTERNAL frame rate l) capiche? 在这里输入译文 Now... use this as a REFERENCE... specially if using a HIGH SPEED CPU, and simply increase the Scenery Complexity and Autogen on at at time, and run your frames locked either in FSX or with the external limiter and setting the option to unlimited inside the sim. you want to find your 'sweet' spot, or the point where the GPU is not being overworked, I suggest, as 'reference' you use a GPU monitoring tool.. again, as reference, because what you see there is NOT 100% accurate. 在这里输入译文 [attachment=16518:1.jpg] 在这里输入译文 [attachment=16519:2.jpg] 在这里输入译文 [attachment=16520:3.jpg] 在这里输入译文 [attachment=16521:4.jpg] 在这里输入译文 [attachment=16522:5.jpg] 在这里输入译文 SPECIAL THANKS: 在这里输入译文 I want to extend a public, sincere thanks to PMDG, because they were the only development group that took the initiative to 'organize' and actively work on ways to find a solution to the texture corruption problems. Without their involvement this could not have been possible. So, show some appreciation guys and buy something from them :) I based MUCH of my investigations on Ryan's work and theories.. so, please.. THEY DO DESERVE CREDIT TOO. 我想公开、真挚地向PMDG表示感谢,因为其是唯一一个主动、积极去寻找解决贴图CORRUPTION 问题的插件组,没有他们,一切都无从谈起,所以,表示点感谢并买点PMDG的东西吧:) 我的调查大多基于RYAN的理论研究,所以,他们也值得尊敬。 Thanks to all the guys at Avsim, David Roch, Stephen, Mitch, David Alexander, J van E, Jjjallen, PingPong, DJJose and all those who supported me since DAY 1, trying stuff, reporting back and being extremely supportive, .. I REALLY need a break, so don't freak out if I take a long one! ;) (also excuse any mispellings, english is not my mother tongue) 感谢AVSIM的每个人,David Roch, Stephen, Mitch, David Alexander, J van E, Jjjallen, PingPong, DJJose,还有那些从第一天就开始试验、回馈结果和支持我们的人,我真的需要休息了,所以别怪我休息得太久:)(同时也解释下一些拼写错误,英语并非我的母语) Jesus Altuve, April 2010 Jesus Altuve,2010年4月
相关译文来自无觅插件
还没有人赞过这篇文章
Copyright & 2014 yeeyan.org&&|&&&&|&&
北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
京ICP证号&&京公网安备99号
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&

我要回帖

更多关于 模拟飞行2004中文版 的文章

随机推荐