劲舞团sfbaby baby baby

服装配饰鞋靴箱包珠宝名表手机数码电脑家电整车配件生活本地旅游出行二手闲置
template1-->
优品闪购每天十点 惊喜上新
诚信保证计划
关注拍拍 惊喜多多
Copyright &
广东省通管局 增值电信业务经营许可证B2-歌词里有oh my baby baby baby hong 韩国的 这句是女的唱的 重复的有很多 以前出现在劲舞团中的。跪求歌名_百度知道
歌词里有oh my baby baby baby hong 韩国的 这句是女的唱的 重复的有很多 以前出现在劲舞团中的。跪求歌名
Justin Bieber(贾斯汀·比伯)的babyyou know you love me,i know you careyou shout whenever, and i'll be thereyou want my love, you want my heartand we will never ever ever be apartare we an item? girl quit playingwere just friends, or are we sayingso theres another one, looks right in my eyesmy first love broke my heart for the first time,and i was likebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine minebaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine, oh ohfor you, i would have done whateveranother chance and we, we get togetherand wanna play it cool, about loosin' youi'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ringand i'm in piece , baby fix meand you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamim going down, down, dooownand just can't believe my first love won't be aroundbaby, baby, baby nooobaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be minewhen i was 13 i had my first lovehere was nobody to compare my babyand nobody came between us or could ever come aboveshe had me goin crazyoh i was starstruck.she woke me up daily dont need no starbucksshe made my heart poundasking for a beat when i see her in the streetand in the school on the playgroundbut i really wanna see her on the weekendsshe knows she got me dazycause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingbut i just keep on sayinbaby, baby, baby nooomy baby, baby, baby noomy baby, baby, baby noooi thought youd always be mine x2now im all gone
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
justin bieber的baby?
Bigbang的oh my baby
应该是加拿大的贾斯丁比伯。他的《baby》里有这个歌词(PS:他是男的……)
李贞贤《换掉》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团官方下载 的文章