troubleis a frend 乒乓球几星的好

再仔细听一下,不是trouble is a frend_百度知道
再仔细听一下,不是trouble is a frend
提问者采纳
Oh oh!, oh oh,s there in the dark, oh oh!So don&#39,s there in my heart,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,t forget as you ease on down the road,s gotta play a part,he&#39,Trouble is a friend, oh oh, but im a sucker for his charm,s there in my heart,re fast no matter if you&#39,And how I try to make him leave, oh oh!Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe,t let him win,s there in the dark,I won&#39,s gotta play a part,he&#39,Trouble is a friend,And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,t let him win,t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm, oh oh!So don&#39,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,Oh Oh I try!He&#39,he waits in the windshe&#39,Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,he waits in the windshe&#39, Oh oh!Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel, oh oh,I won&#39,He sees what I see and he knows what I know,he waits in the windshe&#39,s there in my heart,he&#39, I try,s gotta play a part, oh oh,Trouble is a friend,s there in the dark, but im a sucker for his charm,t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm,Trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine,He&#39,So don&#39,The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn,No Matter if you&#39,He&#39,Your fine for a while but then start to loose control, oh oh,re slow, oh oh,Trouble Is A FriendLenkaTrouble will find you no mater where you go,你说的是这首歌,
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
She Wolf ,
个人听到trouble is a frend的那时候也听过的另外一首歌 lz要问也要给点线索好不没给东西要人怎么听呃,
trouble的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁