收集,lady gaga素颜 monster。LM速进啊!

Lady GaGa - Monster 歌词
点击播放:
Lady GaGa - Monster 滚动歌词
MonsterDon't call me GaGa I've never seen one like that before Don't look at me like that You amaze me He ate my heart He a-a-ate my heart He ate my heart He a-a-ate my heart He ate my heart He a-a-ate my heart out Look at him Look at me That boy is bad And honestly He's a wolf in disguise But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er He ate my heart (I love that girl) He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) He ate my heart (I love that girl) He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) He licked his lips Said to me Girl you look good enough to eat Put his arms around me Said “Boy now get your paws right off me” I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er He ate my heart (I love that girl) He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) He ate my heart (I love that girl) He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) He ate my heart He ate my heart Instead he's a monster in my bed He ate my heart He ate my heart Instead he's a monster in my bed I wanna Just Dance But he took me home instead Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed We french kissed on a subway train He tore my clothes right off He ate my heart then he ate my brain Uh oh uh oh (I love that girl) (Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er
[00:02.03]Don't call me GaGa [00:04.66]I've never seen one like that before [00:11.49]Don't look at me like that [00:14.55]You amaze me [00:19.88][00:16.24]He ate my heart [00:21.85][00:17.82]He a-a-ate my heart [00:27.96]He ate my heart [00:29.89]He a-a-ate my heart out [00:31.53]Look at him Look at me [00:35.33]That boy is bad And honestly [00:39.21]He's a wolf in disguise [00:43.31]But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes [00:48.33]I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before [00:52.25]She mumbled something [00:53.85]while we got down on the floor baby [00:56.29]We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall [01:00.14]But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah [01:03.66]That boy is a monster [01:05.39]M-M-M-Monster [01:10.92][01:07.00]That boy is a monster [01:12.83][01:09.05]M-M-M-Monster [01:14.87]That boy is a monster [01:17.17]Er-er-er-er [01:28.23][01:20.17]He ate my heart (I love that girl) [01:32.11][01:24.20]He ate my heart [01:33.91][01:26.47](Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) [01:35.48]He licked his lips Said to me [01:39.20]Girl you look good enough to eat [01:43.19]Put his arms around me [01:47.14]Said “Boy now get your paws right off me” [01:50.12][01:52.12]I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before [01:56.10]She mumbled something [01:57.73]while we got down on the floor baby [02:00.22]We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall [02:04.16]But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah [02:14.96][02:07.44]That boy is a monster [02:17.11][02:09.34]M-M-M-Monster [02:11.00]That boy is a monster [02:13.04]M-M-M-Monster [02:18.87]That boy is a monster [02:21.01]Er-er-er-er [02:32.05][02:24.07]He ate my heart (I love that girl) [02:35.97][02:28.06]He ate my heart [02:37.85][02:30.26](Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) [02:49.00][02:41.05]He ate my heart He ate my heart [02:53.13][02:44.58]Instead he's a monster in my bed [02:55.74]I wanna Just Dance [02:57.93]But he took me home instead [03:00.50]Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed [03:04.44]We french kissed on a subway train [03:07.33]He tore my clothes right off [03:09.63]He ate my heart then he ate my brain [03:13.31]Uh oh uh oh (I love that girl) [03:18.19](Wanna talk to her, she's hot as hell) [03:28.54][03:30.54]That boy is a monster [03:33.40]M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) [03:39.01]That boy is a monster [03:41.14]M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) [03:47.15]That boy is a monster [03:49.38]M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?) [03:54.89]That boy is a monster [03:59.06]Er-er-er-er想要围观嘎嘎,速度行动!Lady Gaga台湾演出宣传之行很轰动,大大小小“Monster”粉丝很激动!(组图)
  嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!  想要近距离接触嘎嘎?这几天就有个好机会。Lady Gaga从7月1日开始已经到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!所以到哪,嘎嘎都遭遇围堵啦。一起跟着海报网编编追踪一下Lady Gaga的台湾之旅吧。刚下机场的Lady Gaga就忍不住从高空向粉丝们问好    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!  想要近距离接触嘎嘎?这几天就有个好机会。Lady Gaga从7月1日开始已经到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!所以到哪,嘎嘎都遭遇围堵啦。一起跟着海报网编编追踪一下Lady Gaga的台湾之旅吧。刚下机场的Lady Gaga就忍不住从高空向粉丝们问好    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga7月1日抵达台湾桃园国际机场  嘎嘎在机场跑道上走起了猫步      嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga在台中参加活动    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!嘎嘎的着装很喜庆    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga在活动上和台湾的小盆友互动    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga和大盆友、小童鞋一起摆招牌手势    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga在台湾台中    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!嘎嘎到台湾不忘宣传自己的新专辑    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga很亲民的样子哦    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga高调去做瑜伽, 引来众人围观    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!7月4日,Lady Gaga亮相新专辑《Born This Way》的台北宣传活动嘎嘎获得了一个特别的”证书“(*^__^*)    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga在台湾台北宣传新专辑《Born This Way》    嘎嘎去了台湾?Yes!Lady Gaga从7月1日开始到台湾展开宣传活动。嘎嘎这次的台湾之行,非常高调。从机场到参加活动,Lady Gaga的着装一如既往的吸睛。不仅如此,嘎嘎还不怕被人认出来,大张旗鼓抽空去做瑜伽。Lady Gaga在台湾也有众多的”Litter Monster“粉丝,从大盆友到小童鞋,都爱“Mother Monster”!Lady Gaga在“龙椅”前摆Pose,嘎嘎颇有女王范(责任编辑:Newshoo)
温家宝总理在记者会上表示,现在改革到了攻坚阶段…[]
高清影视剧
汪成荣面临的奖金被收回再分配难题,并不是一个单一事件。[]
数字之道:
搜狐论座:
慢画慢活:
搜狐侃事:
这样逛街图什么呢……
近期热点关注iTunes - Music - The Fame Monster Videos by Lady Gaga
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks application icon in your DockProgress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
<p preview-capable-text="We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download music from The Fame Monster Videos by Lady Gaga, get iTunes now." class="intro has-preview-capable-text">
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from The Fame Monster Videos by Lady Gaga, download iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
The Fame Monster Videos
Open iTunes to preview, buy and download music.
VideoJust Dance
VideoPoker Face
VideoPaparazzi (Full Length Master With Strobing, With Text)
VideoLoveGame
VideoEh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
VideoBad Romance
ExplicitVideoTelephone
Customer Reviews
Desperately in need of Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- please iTunes? Pretty please with honey ice cream?
Great gest what we neded!
Please Lady Gaga we want your new album!And when she releases her new album I think it will be the best album ever and ever and ever.....So I just like to say I need her new album!!! That's when it comes outAnd back to....and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....1 hour latter.....and ever and ever....
Gaga fever
May I have the album for free??I love lady gaga, so talented may I please have the album pretty please with a cherry on top??????????PLEASE
Born: 28 March 1986 in New York, NYGenre: PopYears Active:
'00s, '10sGlamorously gaudy, a self-made post-modern diva stitched together from elements of Madonna, David Bowie, and Freddie Mercury, Lady Gaga was the first true millennial superstar. Mastering the constant connection of the internet era, Gaga generated countless mini-sensations through her style, her videos, and her music, cultivating a devoted audience she dubbed "Little Monsters." But it wasn't just a cult that turned her 2008 manifesto The Fame into a self-fulfilling prophecy: Gaga crossed over into...
Top Albums and Songs by Lady Gaga
$8.49Genres: , , , , Parental Advisory
Customer Ratings
&&&&&25 Ratings
Influencers
Contemporaries

我要回帖

更多关于 lady gaga素颜 的文章

随机推荐