07.The Wandering Song
Lyrics By:
Mr. Jermyn Lynn / Music By:
Mr. Michael Lai
/ Sung By :
Ms. Amy Chan
I've spent my whole life wandering&
Roaming far and near.
All my life - I've been burdened with toil and earthly care.
Spent, worn and weary -
I want to rest my soul.
A friendly smile and a happy home is all I'm asking for.
In all my search and wandering
I've often asked myself
Where am I going, what am I doing and when will my journey end?
Spent, worn and weary -&
I want to rest my soul.
Lift up your head - Let in the world
Stop all your wandering
'cause the treasure you seek is here.
Lift up your head - Let in the world
Stop all your wandering&
'cause happiness is here.
La......La......
Stop all your wandering
Stop all your wandering
'cause happiness is here.
10.再找往日情
陳秀雯 / 作詞:
冷雨夜半敲窗 
記起往日情
當初相依共許 
今生永不負愛情
誰料到轉眼間分飛天邊再難認
未知那日雲霧散 
可見月再明
那怕獨到天邊 
再找往日情
辛酸不必記起 
蒼天永不負至誠
憑藉我信心分飛燕子會重認
莫悲世事常聚散 
心堅是至誠求PSP侠盗自由城歌曲_百度知道
求PSP侠盗自由城歌曲
在Head rideo 中有一个男的唱的。有一句I give you my heart
提问者采纳
San Juan SoundsDJ: Daddy Yankee类型:拉丁音乐已知歌曲:Calle 13 - &Atrévete-te-te&Daddy Yankee - &Impacto&Hector El Father - &Maldades&Voltio feat. Jowell & Randy - &Ponmela&Don Omar - &Salio El Sol&Wisin & Yandel - &Sexy Movimiento&Tito el Bambino - &Siente El Boom (Remix)&Angel y Khriz - &Ven Bailalo&Liberty Rock Radio 97.8DJ: Iggy Pop类型:经典摇滚已知歌曲:The Smashing Pumpkins - &1979&Steve Marriott&#39;s Scrubbers - &Cocaine&Godley & Creme - &Cry&The Sisters of Mercy - &Dominion/Mother Russia&Stevie Nicks - &Edge of Seventeen&ELO - &Evil Woman&David Bowie - &Fascination&Q Lazzarus - &Goodbye Horses&Black Sabbath - &Heaven and Hell&Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - &Her Strut&Iggy Pop - &I Wanna Be Your Dog&Thin Lizzy - &Jailbreak&Genesis - &Mama&Hello - &New York Groove&Queen - &One Vision&The Black Crowes - &Remedy&Joe Walsh - &Rocky Mountain Way&The Who - &The Seeker&Elton John - &Street Kids&Heart - &Straight On&ZZ Top - &Thug&R.E.M. - &Turn You Inside Out&The Classics 104.1DJ: DJ Premier类型:经典hip hop歌曲:Group Home - &Supa Star&Brand Nubian - &All for one&Special Ed - &I Got it Made&Jeru the Damaja - &D. Original&Marley Marl feat. Craig G - &Droppin&#39; Science&MC Lyte - &Cha Cha Cha&Audio 2 - &Top Billin&#39;&Stetsasonic - &Go Stetsa&T. La Rock & Jazzy Jay - &It&#39;s Yours&Gang Starr - &Who&#39;s Gonna Take the Weight&Main Source - &Live at the Barbeque&Jazz Nation 108.5DJ: Roy Haynes类型:爵士歌曲:Count Basie - &April in Paris&John Coltrane - &Giant Steps&Chet Baker - &Let&#39;s Get Lost&Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers - &Moanin&#39;&Miles Davis - &Move&Charlie Parker - &Night and Day&Roy Haynes - &Snap Crackle&Sonny Rollins - &St. Thomas&Duke Ellington - &Take The &#39;A&#39; Train&Dizzy Gillespie - &Whisper Not (Big Band)&Radio BrokerDJ:
Juliette Lewis类型:另类摇滚/独立音乐歌曲:The Boggs - &Arm in Arm (Shy Child Mix)&Cheeseburger - &Cocaine&Get Shakes - &Disneyland, Pt 1&LCD Soundsystem - &Get Innocuous&The Prairie Cartel - &Homicide&Juliette & The Licks - &Inside the Cage (David Gilmour Girls remix)&Unkle feat. The Duke Spirit - &Mayday&The Rapture - &No Sex For Ben&Tom Vek - &One Horse Race&Teenager - &Pony&Les Savy Fav - &Raging in the Plague Age&White Light Parade - &Riot in the City&Deluka - &Sleep is Impossible&The Black Keys - &Strange Times&The Pistolas - &Take it With a Kiss&Ralph Myerz - &The Teacher&Greenskeepers - &Vagabond&Whitey - &Wrap it Up&!!! - &Yadnus (Still Going to the Roadhouse mixTuff Gong RadioDJ: Carl Bradshaw类型:牙买加雷鬼乐歌曲:Stephen Marley - &Chase Dem&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Concrete Jungle& (The Unreleased Original Jamaican Version)Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Pimper&#39;s Paradise&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Rat Race&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Rebel Music (3 O&#39;Clock Roadblock)&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Satisfy My Soul&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &So Much Trouble In The World&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Stand Up Jamrock&Bob Marley and the Wailers - &Wake Up & Live (Parts 1 &Massive B Soundsystem 96.9DJ: Bobby Konders类型:舞曲歌曲:Burro Banton - &Badder Den Dem&Choppa Chop - &Set It Off&Mavado - &Real McCoy&Jabba - &Raise It Up&Bunji Garlin - &Brrrt&Richie Spice - &Youth Dem Cold&Chuck Fenda - &All About Da Weed&Chezidek - &Call Pon Dem&Mavado - &Last Night&Spragga Benz - &Da Order&Bounty Killer - &Bullet Proof Skin&Shaggy - &Church Heathen&Munga - &No Fraid A&Buju Banton - &Driver&Fusion FMDJ: Roy Ayers类型 Jazz fusion歌曲:David McCallum - &The Edge&Roy Ayers - &Funk in the Hole&Gong - &Heavy Tune&David Axelrod - &Holy Thursday&Grover Washington Jr - &Knucklehead&Aleksander Maliszewski - &Pokusa&Ryo Kawasaki - &Raisins&Marc Moulin - &Stomp&Billy Cobham - &Stratus&Tom Scott & The L.A. Express - &Sneakin&#39; in The Back&The JourneyDJ: A computer类型:休闲/纯音乐歌曲:Global Communication - &8:07&Terry Riley - &A Rainbow in Curved Air&Steve Roach - &Arrival&Michael Shrieve - &Communique &#39;Approach Spiral&#39;&Jean Michel Jarre - &Oxygène, Pt 4&Philip Glass - &Pruit Igoe&Tangerine Dream - &Remote Viewing&Aphex Twin - &Selected Ambient Works Vol. 2 CD2 TRK5&Ray Lynch - &The Oh of Pleasure&ElectrochocElectrochocDJ: Fran??ois K类型:电子/舞曲歌曲:Padded Cell - &Signal Failure&Black Devil Disco Club - &The Devil in Us (Dub)&One + One - &No Pressure (Deadmau5 Remix)&Alex Gopher - &Brain Leech(Bugged mind remix)&K.I.M. - &B.T.T.T.T.R.Y. (Bag Raiders Remix)&Simian Mobile Disco - &Tits and Acid&Nitzer Ebb - &Let Your Body Learn&Kavinsky - &Testarossa (Sebastian Remix)&Chris Lake vs. Deadmau5 - &I Thought Inside Out (Original Mix)&Boys Noize - && Down&Justice - &Waters of Nazareth&Killing Joke - &Turn to Red&Playgroup - &Make it Happen&Liquid Liquid – &Optimo&IF99DJ: Femi Kuti类型:黑人放克乐歌曲:Lonnie Liston Smith - &A Chance for Peace&War - &Galaxy&The O&#39;Jays - &Give The People What They Want&Gil Scott-Heron - &Home is Where The Hatred Is&The Meters - &Just Kissed My Baby&Mandrill - &Livin&#39; It Up&Manu Dibango - &New Bell&Fela Kuti - &Sorrow, Tears & Blood&Femi Kuti - &Truth Don Die&Creative Source - &Who Is He And What Is He To You&Hummingbird - &You Can&#39;t Hide Love&Fela Kuti - &Zombie&K109 The StudioDJ: DJ Karl类型:迪斯科歌曲:Peter Brown - &Burning Love Breakdown&Tamiko Jones - &Can&#39;t Live Without Your Love&Gino Soccio - &Dancer&Suzy Q - &Get On Up And Do It Again&Electrik Funk - &On A Journey&Don Ray - &Standing In The Rain&Cerrone - &Supernature&Rainbow Brown - &Till You Surrender&Harry Thumann - &Under Water&Skatt Brothers - &Walk The Night&Liberty City HardcoreDJ: Jimmy Gestapo类型:朋克/硬核摇滚歌曲:Murphy&#39;s Law - &A Day In The Life&Maximum Penalty - &All Your Boyz&Underdog - &Back to Back&Leew屹觅宏刨嗷难瑚坠淮实ay - &Enforcer&Sick Of It All - &Injustice System&Cro-Mags - &It&#39;s The Limit&Sheer Terror - &Just Can&#39;t Hate Enough&Bad Brains - &Right Brigade&Killing Time - &Tell Tale&Agnostic Front - &Victim in Pain&Vladivostok FMDJ: Ruslana类型:东欧音乐歌曲:Gruppa Kino - &Gruppa krovi&Marakesh - &Jdat&Zvery - &Kvartira&Seryoga - &King Ring&Seryoga - &Liberty City: The Invasion&Splin - &Liniya zhizni&Basta - &Mama&Leningrad - &Nikogo ne zhalko&Ranetki - &O Tebe&Dolphin - &RAP&Glukoza - &Schweine&Ruslana - &Wild Dances (Ukranian FM Version)&Oleg Kvasha - &Zelenoglazoe Taksi (Club Remix)&The Vibe 98.8DJ: Vaughn Harper类型: R&B歌曲:Ne-yo - &Because of You&R. Kelly - &Bump N&#39; Grind&Mtume - &C.O.D. (I&#39;ll Deliver)&Alexander O&#39;Neal - &Criticize&Ramp - &Daylight&Isley Brothers - &Footsteps in the Dark&Jodeci - &Freek&#39;n You&Lloyd - &Get It Shawty&Jill Scott - &Golden&Loose Ends - &Hangin&#39; On A String&Freddie Jackson - &Have You Ever Loved Somebody&Dru Hill - &In My Bed (So So Def remix)&Marvin Gaye - &Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)&Minnie Riperton - &Inside My Love&Barry White - &It&#39;s Only Love Doing It&#39;s Thing&C.J. - &I Want You&S.O.S. Band - &Just Be Good To Me&Ginuwine - &Pony&Raheem DeVaughn - &You&Beat 102.7DJ: DJ Green Lantern & Mista Cee类型:当代hip hop歌曲:Styles P - &What&#39;s The Problem&Uncle Murda - &Anybody Can Get It&Qadir - &Nickname&Busta Rhymes - &Where&#39;s My Money&Maino - &Getaway Driver&Red Cafe - &Stick&#39;m&Tru Life - &Wet &#39;Em Up&Johnny Polygon - &Price on Your Head&Swizz Beatz - &Top Down&Nas - &War is Necessary&Kanye West feat. Dwele - &Flashing Lights&Joell Ortiz feat. Jadakiss & Saigon - &Hip Hop (Remix)&Fat Joe feat. Lil Wayne - &Crackhouse&Mobb Depp feat. Havoc & Prodigy from H.N.I.C. Part 2 Sessions - &Dirty New Yorker D&Ghostface Killah feat. Kid Capri - &We Celebrate&Styles P feat. Sheek Louch & Jadakiss - &Blow Your Mind (Remix)&Papoose - &Stylin&#39;&此外在脱衣舞俱乐部等地放的音乐还有不包含在以上任何电台里的Rick James - &Come Into My Life&Rick Ross - &Hustlin&#39;&Goldfrapp - &Ooh La La&Mystikal - &Shake Ya Ass&Nail toner - &A Real Real&Step Killian&#39;s Angels - &Celtic High&慢慢找吧,希望你找到
其他类似问题
侠盗的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁月亮精品下载网-《楚留香之侠盗风流》潘志文 文雪儿 万梓良 秦沛 曾江 马敏儿 魏秋桦
搜索东东:
当前位置:→→→→《楚留香之侠盗风流》潘志文 文雪儿 万梓良 秦沛 曾江 马敏儿 魏秋桦
下载总排行
本类下载排行
《楚留香之侠盗风流》潘志文 文雪儿 万梓良 秦沛 曾江 马敏儿 魏秋桦
古装武侠/免费东东
Win9X/Win2000/WinXP/
《楚留香之侠盗风流》潘志文 文雪儿 万梓良 秦沛 曾江 马敏儿 魏秋桦
&  片名:《侠盗风流》
  英文:It Takes A Thief
  集担7集
  首播:
  Ou:徐克、雄
  武指:程小|[二十岁]
&&& 出品:香港ATV(亚视)的前身 丽的电视
  演T:潘志文、魏秋濉㈥婉薇、阮佩珍、薛家燕、\、曾江
     秦沛、曼娜、莉、R敏骸⒘_妨帧⑽难骸⑷f梓良
     苗金P、容惠雯、蔡x、施明、瑛、腔亍⒍、梁天
     亦嘉、文千q、R宗德、王ァ⒘皱\棠、~天行、P
     Px、秀雯、R文海、高雄、苗嘉、峭⑧雷、
     P雪、伍永森、李⒔D、阮惠熊、君d等
  潘志文--楚留香   文雪儿--黑琥珀[黑珍珠]
  万梓良--南宫逸   秦沛 --妙僧无尘[无花]
  薛家燕--龙萧公主  曾江& --宫冰雁[姬冰雁]
  关伟伦--冷秋风   罗乐林--江湖一点红
  梁天 --碧玉魔丐  叶天行--天枫十四郎
  苗家丽--烟霞国王妃 凌文海--烟霞国国王
  刘国诚--古铁花   容惠雯--曲无愁
  高雄 --司马流星  董骠 --吴菊轩
  林司聪--黄衣少女  关丽仪--红衣少女
  宫雁伶--紫衣少女  伍永森--青胡子
  施明 --上官燕   郑君锦--戴独行
  阮惠熊--萧石    张玛莉--宫南燕 
  陈曼娜--水母阴姬  岑清媚--三姐
  魏秋桦--杜红绡[苏蓉蓉]  
  马敏儿--楚湘云[沈慧珊]  
  阮佩珍--叶小仙[李红袖]   
  陈婉薇--柳贞贞[宋甜儿]    
  --   --
   《楚留香之侠盗风流》^片感言:
  全∫员I追查}水m被I的天一}水索,用 8 集篇幅饪s了古原著《楚留香髌妗返闹饕适热荩奏明快,短小精悍。大的演T容,配合徐克、雄、程小|等幕後精英,打造出@部L格特的的版本楚留香故事。令在下最U的是I大omc金菩_的颍浯蛟Oc夥I造均僖涣鳎《≌w亦H多精彩雒妫^χ档靡豢丛倏础
&& 更多剧照在月坛
&& 香帅归来!《侠盗风流》1979年丽的版的楚留香!图文回顾说当年!
&& 欢迎登录月亮论坛讨论本剧!
下载地址1 为:《楚留香之侠盗风流》片头曲+大结局全片回顾&&& 视频
下载地址2 为:《楚留香之侠盗风流》片断&香帅与众美&插曲&& 视频
::请选择下载地址或类型:: 如无说明,解压密码一律为:
::与本软件主题相类似的相关软件::
::与本类软件主题类似的相关文章::
::下载说明::
*&推荐使用[]或直接采用IE方式下载、[]解压本站软件。
*&如果您发现该软件不能下载或链接错误,请点击谢谢!
*&站内提供的所有软件均是由网上搜集,若侵犯了您的权益,通知我们!