提问者采纳
已发送,请查收.飞哥与小佛团队为您解答
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
飞哥与小佛的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Phineas: It's been a long, long dayAnd there were moments when I doubtedIsabella: That we'd ever reach the pointWhere we could laugh and sing about itPhineas and Isabella: Now the sun has set on this,Another extraordinary dayAnd when it comes around againYou know I'll say Tell me whatcha wanna do todayAll we need is a place to startIf we have heart, we'll make it'Cause we're not messing around (we're not messing around) Yes we can dream it, do it, build it, make itI know we can really take itTo the limit before the sun goes down Phineas: As soon as you wake up you gotta make your moveIsabella: Don't miss the beat, just get into the groovePhineas and Isabella: The sun is shining, there's a lot that you can do (a lot that you can do) There's a world of possibilities outside your doorWhy settle for a little, you can get much moreDon't need an invitation, every day is newYes, it's true Summer belongs to you (Summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to you (Summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to everyone, so have some funThere's nothing better to doSummer belongs to you Candace: All right, I'm taking a verse.Phineas: Be my guest. Candace: I traveled halfway around the worldAnd almost turned and ran awayBut you helped me get my courage backSo now I've got to say That though I've often thought of youAs just a nuisance and a botherToday I can't imagineHaving better little brothers And you gotta believe in somethingSo today I believed in youAnd you came through, we made itI've never been so proud (never been so proud) I know at first it seemed implausibleBut we accomplished the impossibleNow there's something that I've got to say out loud Time is what you make of it, so take a chancePhineas: That's it!Candace: Life is full of music so you ought to dancePhineas: She's got it!Candace: The world's a stage and it is time for your debut Phineas: By jove, I think she's got it! Candace: Don't waste a minute sitting on that chairPhineas: Yeah!Candace: The world is calling so, just get out therePhineas: That's what I'm talking about!Candace: You can see forever so your dreams are all in viewPhineas: Yes it's true Phineas, Isabella and Candace: Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to everyone, so have some funThere's nothing better to do Phineas and Isabella: Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to boys and girls all around the worldWe wouldn't say it if it wasn't trueSummer belongs to you (summer belongs to you) Ferb: Baby, baby, baby, babyPhineas and Isabella: Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Whatever you want to do, you make the rulesYou got the tools to see it throughSummer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)Just remember that you can do it and when you're through itWill change your point of viewSummer belongs to you!
我要的是歌,不是歌词,不过真的很谢谢你的回答!!!
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁飞哥与小佛“凡妮莎风暴”里的那首歌,发到我邮箱里_百度知道
飞哥与小佛“凡妮莎风暴”里的那首歌,发到我邮箱里
我有更好的答案
倩痔粪禾荼鼓基浦m Me 歌词mv版 和 mp3已发送那个插曲应该是 I&#39,请查收
其他类似问题
飞哥与小佛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁飞哥与小佛第1季【全26话】_免费高清视频在线观看_不卡的动漫网
当前位置: & 飞哥与小佛第1季在线观看
飞哥与小佛第1季介绍
飞哥与小佛第1季 全26话
连载状态:全26话热度:
分类:原声动画
年代:2006
播放地址(推荐)
剧情简介:
飞哥与小佛主角是来自英格兰的兄弟-飞哥与小佛,他们每一天都用力冒险!哥哥飞哥是一个9岁的创意派小男孩,脑子里全塞满惊人的大计划,他不怕困难,勇于尝试,在他眼里,没有什么是办不到的。弟弟小佛则是一个行动派的小巨人,尽管他非常沉默,但是他总能实践飞哥的大计划,把不可能变成可能。他们俩人最大的天敌就是姐姐凯蒂丝,她是一个天生的告密派,想尽办法向妈妈告状,要抓飞哥与小佛的小辫子。飞哥与小佛的好帮手-伊莎贝拉是个西班牙裔小女孩,偷偷欣赏飞哥,总是尽力帮助两兄弟惊险完成各种心愿。但最出乎人意料之外的是,飞哥与小佛家的宠物泰瑞,竟然是肩负保护地球安全的正义派特务阿泰。这一家人疯狂又搞笑,到底会闹出什么故事。
您可能还喜欢
春来百物不飞哥与小佛第1季,惟见此花堪断肠。借问断肠缘底事,罗衣曾似此花香左起第一张来自《那时,西藏》第110页,第二张来自同伴艳儿,前后几十年的变化。多有意义的里程碑,被一些人乱写,你以为就你来过啊,讨厌(地点:西藏日喀则飞哥与小佛动画片县热萨乡强公村)【上月10大屋苑註冊表現較大市造好 飞哥与小佛第1季升1成】近期二手交投仍然徘徊偏低水平,未有大幅回升跡象;據土地註冊處資料顯示,11月份二手註冊錄2,788宗,數字與10月份相約,連續兩月不足3,000宗水平;伍創業指,因近期多個新盤相繼推出市場,成市場焦點,亦吸納部分二手購買力。:/8kMZmsi古蜀汉之孔明,巧舌能挡万千兵马。 今攀大之精英,睿辩方显胸中天下。 历经熬战,脱颖而出的四股传奇正,蓄势待发,我们呈现的是一场饕餮盛宴,“促教风、带学风、肃考风”半决赛一触即发 。时间:11月22日晚七点半 地点:模拟法庭(凌云楼五楼) 我在:香樟北路【朗多回应流言:8年了,每年都有 】 “我已经(在NBA)待了8年了,我大概也被这些流言缠了8年。飞哥小佛闯迷宫2到每年的这个时候。”多多今天说。“就像我之前说的,这种事我差不多每年都要经历一回。今年的流言可能是最凶的,不过正如我所说的,我会按照自己的方式生活,不管发生什么,我都会让自己去适应。”今天一天怎么这样,白天都好好的,到了晚上,先是被荣姐吓到,其次自己收银多两块钱,然后没打,最后居然还少了五十块钱,天哪,我怎么这么不走运啊 我在:合蚌路回复@Vivizhu201314:欢迎各位童鞋投放简历至我们HR邮箱hr@jxmail.sina @Vivizhu201314:贺老师 你们的招聘还可以飞哥和小佛全集名吗
@华平:应聘新闻编辑还能犯这样的错误。。真的是无语。。。 @我叫吃客:哈哈!香港独立了?#今报洛阳聊吧# 19:30 今天的话题是:多久没和家人一起吃饭了?幸福,有时候就是回家陪家人吃一顿飞哥与小佛第1季的饭。然而很多人却并不能如意,生活中各种应酬、聚餐让人应接不暇。小时候天天经历的事儿,长大后就是一种奢望。回家吃饭,听爸妈的碎碎念,享受他们的嘘寒问暖……我们倡议:下班了,回家吃饭~【明朝的“强拆”与倭寇(二)】:因为在,所以倭寇在东南沿海地区拥有令人难以相信的支持。作战时,屡屡发生看似荒唐的一幕:倭寇天时地利无所不占,如鱼得水。而代表正义之师的官军,反而不受欢迎,举步维艰。不少沿海平民百姓甚至直接支援倭寇。来自飞哥与小佛第1季的历史同情:中国外交官最近在各国媒体展开了一场舆论攻势,他们着重强调二战后建立的全球秩序的重要性。截至目前,这一舆论攻势似乎还算成功,特别是在欧洲——欧洲人对战争罪行一向持极其警惕的态度。

我要回帖

更多关于 飞哥与小佛插曲 的文章

随机推荐