急求mastercam9.0汉化包版,有的给我发一下,谢谢了,172694776@qq.com

要个能更改XP系统属性的软件,有的给我发一下,谢谢了 邮箱_百度知道
要个能更改XP系统属性的软件,有的给我发一下,谢谢了 邮箱
提问者采纳
exe运行程序。 注,右键点SETUP文件,在下框中选WINDOWS98&#47,在下框中选WINDOWS98&#47,打勾,exe程序,下载“Caxa v2 北航线切割绘图软件Caxa V2版”,再选兼容性,确定 2,exe文件里(关闭后)若想再次运行loader_for_wedm,是加密文件,选兼容模式,下次再运行loader_for_wedm,exe复制到安装目录下的BIN文件夹里。 4,双击loader_for_wedm,在安装目录下BIN文件夹里,确定 5,打勾,exe,WIN ME,再选兼容性,选兼容模式,安装软件。 3,直接在迅雷当中搜索caxa V2就可以了,右键点loader_for_wedm,必须注销一次系统或重新启动。我刚刚下载了一个挺好用,将Crack中的文件loader_for_wedm,选属性,如果想在xp系统中用,选属性,解压缩码,WIN ME,那么1,
其他类似问题
xp系统的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求kid ink 的I just want it all的 MP3格式歌曲 、有的给我发一下 感激不尽 邮箱_百度知道
急求kid ink 的I just want it all的 MP3格式歌曲 、有的给我发一下 感激不尽 邮箱
提问者采纳
已发送,请查收,望采纳^_^2358***774
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能给我发一下暗黑2的汉化版修改器,和完美装备库,谢谢,_百度知道
谁能给我发一下暗黑2的汉化版修改器,和完美装备库,谢谢,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
游戏不能读取,欢迎试玩2,大钥匙包,点击打开,不过还是建议事先将你的存档备份一下,,每个护符属性不少于20个,tiemuyu666发送5,打开一个人物)在人物界面的箱子或者包裹的空白处右键选择导入。(选择装备库的路径,关闭界面,修改出来的极品护符,选择你自己需要修改的存档文件。(按照存档文件路径找,辨识大书,暗黑中文装备库包括,做个列子而已ATMA游戏修改器是中文界面安装完毕后双击运行点击左上角第二个图标,打开文件,在游戏目录下save文件夹,包括各种极品护符,全职业1级人物存档每个人物最少四个+7技能的小护符精力+8防御+1获得魔法装备+155%经验+461%等属性还有一个是+15个技能和属性的超级小护符此存档中还有几个70级和98级的人物存档,这些装备库里都有,超级传送,就导入10次。导入装备后,装备导入成功)再次选择导入时,暗黑装备护符截图这些截图武器和装备装备库中都有如果满意,极品装备不求人5,图片里有3,直到选择到需要的那件装备为止,,32套绿色套装,护符包括职业全部技能。2个超级属性护符,4,,绝对是极品不多介绍,,关闭ATMA修改器。登陆游戏就可以了。若出现错误,,选择路径会自动定位于上次的路径。如一件装备需要多件时,符文,,,祝游戏愉快,任务物品,暗黑装备截图简单的一些截图,,橙色装备,请抽出时间给我个最佳祝游戏愉快,暗金装备,金色装备,存档2在上面存档基础上加入3个修改出来的护符包括1个全职业技能护符,ATMA游戏修改器可自行将装备库的装备导入存档,已发送,珠宝,0ǜ髦痔厥庾氨,需要多次重复导入。需要10个,,新手装备,预防出现意外)如上所述,或者重新导入。(此概率出现几率很小,请查收 附件包括1,只是很少一部分,宝石,,则需要删除错误的存档,
这个去游民星空
可以找到的
那里很多 什么汉化 十项修改 满级存档 都有的
其他类似问题
暗黑2的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,能不能把你的英语作文模板也给我发一下,谢谢了 _百度知道
你好,能不能把你的英语作文模板也给我发一下,谢谢了
考研急求英语作文模板。不要网上贴的那些
对比观点题型
(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。
1. 有一些人认为……
2. 另一些人认为……
3. 我的看法……
The topic of ①------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------(理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).
While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).
From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .
(2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点
Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处).
In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).
Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).
阐述主题题型
要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述.
1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.
2. 分析并举例使其更充实.
The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things form it.
First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明). Furthermore , ------------------(理由三).
In my opinion, ----------------(我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the say------A. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it
解决方法题型
要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径
1. 问题现状
2. 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)
In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).
Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).
说明利弊题型
这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)
1. 说明事物现状
2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)
3. 你对现状(或前景)的看法
Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).
(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)
议论文的框架
(1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 )
There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____.
People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.
(2)利弊型的议论文
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, &every coin has two sides&, __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.
( 3 ) 答题性议论文
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____.
( 4 ) 谚语警句性议论文
It is well know to us that the proverb: & ___谚语_______& has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically )
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job..
图表作文的框架
as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________.
There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.
As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
实用性写作(申请信)
Your address
Month, Date, year
Receiver's address
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising.
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference.
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience.
Best regards for your health and success.
Sincerely yours,
英语作文模板:现象说明文
Recently ____,what amazes us most is_______,it is ture that__________.
There are many reasons explaining____.The
main reason is_____.What is more________________.Thirdly______________.As a result_______________.
Considering all there,____________.For one thing_______,for another________
____.In Conclusion____________________.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
高vvfvhg高vgvg版本vhty给客户v
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有最新好用的Photoshop办公软件给我发一下,_百度知道
谁有最新好用的Photoshop办公软件给我发一下,
提问者采纳
photoshop最新版是CS6 但是本人还是觉的 photoshopCS3 好用。我这里有photoshop CS2-----photoshop CS6 都有。需要的可以百度知道留言。【绘图软件团】---佐罗千里寻找,
提问者评价
谢谢你给我发的邮件 已经收到!
其他类似问题
办公软件的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
但是对于电脑配置的要求也越高。,额……首先ps他不是一个办公软件,当然版本越高,功能性越强,它是一个图像处理软件。其次什么叫最好用的。ps的基础操作就那些,
什么叫photoshop办公软件?photoshop本身就是一个独立的图像处理软件啊,最新版为CS6
这个软件不属于办公软件,它分类于专业制图软件。
最新并不是最好用的 用自己熟悉的方便的版本就可以
现在我一直用Photoshop 9.0版本 觉得还可以学会用百度
网上破解版的很多