什么网游好玩是MW TOO

Hi,这是的腾讯微博,别吝惜你的关注,赶紧登录,和TA互动吧!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2014 Tencent. All Rights Reserved我太紧张了,没有什么主意.用too, to 结构_百度知道
我太紧张了,没有什么主意.用too, to 结构
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
l am too nervous to no idea .
I am too nervous to have any idea.
I am too nervous to have no idea
I am too nervous to have no idea.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁什么是MW TOO_百度知道
什么是MW TOO
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于最喜欢的科目的英语作文_百度知道
提问者采纳
My favourite subjuct is English,Why? Oh,I think English is a very interesting subject.Do you konw I have a dream, One day,I want to go to a western country as the United States.People speak English there,so if I spaek English very well,I will go there.Maybe I will make friends with them. Before I go there,I must study English hardly.So every day,I am reading,writing and talking with others.Then I find that study English is very interesting.And I am interested in studying English.曹 操 2009年06月1020其他答案(2)I like English, it can let me learn good English grammar, let my English has been greatly improved, so I'm very interested in English, English is a very broad thinking of course, let my eyes, I believe that the people will like English, I hope more English better! Hope everybody can have a new understanding of English!冰叶幽兰 2009年05月3My favourite subject I'm a student,I believe that everyone has a favourite subject.Mw too. My favourite subjuct is English,Why? Oh,I think English is a very interesting subject.Do you konw I have a dream, One day,I want to go to a western country as the United States.People speak English there,so if I spaek English very well,I will go there.Maybe I will make friends with them. Before I go there,I must study English hardly.So every day,I am reading,writing and talking with others.Then I find that study English is very interesting.And I am interested in studying English. I think English is very easy,and everyone will study it very well.Aren't you? OK,it is my favourte subject,what about you?
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
可以上百度查的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖