内个谁,你有个傻瓜爱过你多少人次?

你爱过几个人-英文字幕男人们把这段台词背下来吧!!绝对有用!!!!_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
文本预览:
Who what when where why Who I loved was a girl from college, I wasn’t exactly close to her,but with some superficial facts and a few interaction over semester ,you know like most guys fantasizing over girl they barely know, I filled in the blank like a fairy tale author. And who she became to my head was probably more than the reality. She was a third year ,sorority girl. I was in factual a fresh man.Several times you spend together outside the class, really allow me to see she also had a good heart and a bright spirit. the only problem was ,so she does to every other guy.and while she turned me down nicely . I swear there were sometimes when it seems like the cliché sorority girl may ’ve felt something for the typical awkward freshman What I loved was an old friend,but she was much more than just a friend. We met early in college and kept in touch with the year after.we saw each other grow and change and through multiple relationships. I saw different boyfriends come and go,she was also there for every girlfriend and broke up with mine.personality,humor,taste,she was all there, her and I was almost perfect.only thing that wasn’t perfect was our timing.we were never single at the same time and what we loved about each other was never enough to leave who are with. This is something we eventually had the faith and accept.and we had to leave behind what we had . When I loved was my first girlfriend in high school.it’s a bit unfair,because she embodies a combination of both love and youth.the feeling of young love is unique and impossible to reproduce and replicate. Because we can only be that age once. High school is a time of innocence, discovery and advanture.we share the three elements together and things like our first kiss, late night sneaking out and mad name movies.all of which now have become a nostaigic love preserved in a time that neither of us can tough.but I know it was there.even though we were just kids,there is not a doubt in my mind that we were there.we were in love. Where I loved was a girl I met in los angeles,I never intended to stay there that long.it was just six mouths intership after graduating.but I all changed when I met her.soon ,a year had passed and somehow another year after that I couldn’t leave the city.i couldn’t leave her.may I was my desire to be on my own, or proved something to everyone back in home.but she help me to accomplished it over there with the relation reflect of the city we were in.new energy ,new experiences that really push me to mature more than anyone or anyone else.when people asked me which city I loved most.i say L.A.the city there I loved most. Where I loved was a closed friend of mine who passed away.she told me after she was dignosed that death was not what most saden her most.the fact she never felt like she had fallen in love.she wouldn’t get to have those emotions good and bad of being hurt and of being held.after she passed ,the words stuck me with the most teaching me to
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""您也可以用以下方式登录:
当前不在线
我的文章上一篇:
你爱过我吗?多少人在问这个问题啊!谁又能回答呢?网络的爱又有多少是真?
作者:把心交给谁
  亲爱的,你爱过我吗?
  夜深人静的时候老是想问你这个问题,心里总有莫名的痛,这个问题一直纠缠在我心底!
  如果你没爱过我,为什么要对我那么好?如果你没爱过我,为什么要给我那么多温情的关心?如果你爱过我,为什么要让我容颜日渐憔悴?如果爱过我,为什么看到我的眼泪你却无动于衷?如果爱过我,为什么要把我推向别人?如果你爱过我,为什么要。太多的如果,但是这些如果都不成立,事物本身就是矛盾的。
  天快亮了,我却毫无睡意,想要用酒来麻醉自己,却害怕举杯消愁愁更愁;真的好想就这样忘了你,心头涌上淡淡的愁,却不知愁从何来?有时感觉自己好孤单好无助,一次次的自问,为网络上的事伤心伤神值得么?
  听著我们喜欢的歌,往事像电影片段一幕幕的在眼前回放,曾经的欢声笑语离我那么近却又是那么的远,一切的一切都已成过眼云烟。
  我不该这么固执的去追问你爱不爱我的,因为这个问题真的好无聊!也许你爱过我但却著时间的流逝淡忘了,又或许从未爱过我;两种可能都另人伤心;你知道我爱你,但我却不是你心底喜欢的那种类型,所以你只好选择拒绝,选择漠视;当你不爱我的时候,我的人,我的心,我的爱都变得廉价,在你面前我已完全占了下风,以后我不会自欺欺人的告诉自己你还爱著我。
  亲爱的,当我每次对你说“我想你”的时候,你都选择了沉默,除了沉默换来的只是一句∶一切都是为我;为你写这些文字不是想用文字感动你,用文字换来的感动只是换来片刻的的温存,温存之后留给我的只是一片空白。
  亲爱的,爱你并非因为你多么的优秀,记得早就告诉过你,爱只是一种感觉;因为你让我有了心动的感觉,所以我选择去爱你;你不爱我,也并非是因为我不优秀,只是你对我没有爱的感觉,因为优秀不是爱的理由。
  亲爱的,在我写出这段文字的时候,已经在心里做了决定了,从此不会再去关注你的生活,不会关注你的喜好,不会刻意的以自己的标准来要求;因为你有你的生活,我也该回到正常的生活的轨道,你的生活只属于你,我只是个局外人,只能选择旁观。
  亲爱的,知道吗?当我每次听那些悲伤的歌曲的时候,都会将自己想成悲剧的女主角;每次看到一对男女在一起那么开心的时候,都会不自觉的想到我们的过去,我们也曾是那样的开心呵!而现在看到这一切,除了羡慕还是羡慕;真的希望时间能倒流,且永远的定格在我们开心的时光。
  亲爱的,也许对你的爱带给你的只是负担,没有得到你对我的爱,我不后悔只是有点遗憾,因为你我的缘分是这么的短暂;因为爱你,所以不会去计算自己的付出,也不再希望得到你的回报,爱著不爱自己的人,又怎能要求对方用爱回报自己呢?我与你的爱,只是单方面的爱,我有心,你无意;也不能怪你,你也想在我面前做得更好,不要对我太过冷漠,但爱一个人,也需要一种本能,很不幸的是在我面前你没有这种本能。
  亲爱的,以后真的不会去打扰你平静的生活了,也不会去计较你我之间谁对谁错,看淡一切也许可以让自己更开心,网络带给我们的只是短暂的激情,而我们最终都会回归现实,所以没必要对这个网络抱过多的奢求。女人,男人,都喜欢问同一个问题你 你爱过我吗?爱过又如何不爱又如何,爱情总是最伤人的 所以我们不必对所谓的爱情 抱太多的奢望。懂得珍惜眼前人就会拥有你的爱情与幸福。
类别:浏览:

我要回帖

更多关于 有个傻瓜爱过你 的文章

随机推荐