[原创列表]请求注意下以下游戏,如果出了请分享下载谢谢楼主分享

请英语大师帮我写个英语美文,题目My journey to____,800字以内,希望要原创的~~谢谢了如题 谢谢了_百度知道
请英语大师帮我写个英语美文,题目My journey to____,800字以内,希望要原创的~~谢谢了如题 谢谢了
我有一个英语作业,要800字的文章,希望英语大师帮帮忙吧 语言优美一些啊
提问者采纳
My Journey to GanNan There's saying that it's not your job toit's your job to do your part. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, on a journey. Trains in the vast land of a speeding, passing through bustling cities quiet villages, under the night lights are scattered far and w Through the seal good glass, occasionally transmits the wheel to delimit the rail to send out the sound, that clearly rends the sound which the time sends out .What is in front of the journey? The scheme can be carried out smoothly? A small heart excited about a disturbed, looks forward to.
Green – the first time to the plateau I Slept like a baby, until the conductor put sunshine inviting others only know about the Lanzhou. Through the curtain, the scene outside was a different look, as if time had returned a month ago, the Jiangnan green are now very fullness, and here is just development, wheat, like the difference between YangGuifei and ZhaoFeiyan. Brown is the protagonist here, the sprouts will reveal sharp angle, slightly embellished by the Green Earth, Dawn of the mountains, still black with a small yellow rain washed over the hills like a father forehead wrinkles. Along the direction of light, I saw the buildings, and I knew our train is near Lanzhou. I had a deep breath when shoes touched the ground. This is my long-awaited Northwest air. A Lanzhou Railway Station, I saw the horse riding sculptures(Ma Ta Fei Yan). Ancient flavor manner. There was no time for us to have a rest,boarded a bus we head to the city HeZuo immediately . The road to HeZuo we saw many Moslems. moon and star signs can be seen everywhere in the mosquey. Cars along a valley road trip, where rape has just been opened, the air is clear, under the blue sky and white clouds the snow-capped mountains can be seen, yellow-green and white land as a painter of color coated with a slate of flowering pear tree decorations mountains, as if the sheep herders.记得采纳啊
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求下联 上联:水中捞月,月不出,水波涟涟,月影荡漾,如竹篮打水--一场空. 上联:看三国英雄演义. 以上对联均为原创,请不要抄袭.谢谢.
求下联 上联:水中捞月,月不出,水波涟涟,月影荡漾,如竹篮打水--一场空. 上联:看三国英雄演义. 以上对联均为原创,请不要抄袭.谢谢. 10
希望名位对仗工整,谢谢.
下联:坐井观天 天不全 云儿片片 天露一角 似门缝看人--看扁了&&&&下联:惜红颜祸水薄命
下联:是自创 请不要摘抄& 谢啦
下联的前后有点不沾边.
我当然知道 正在想呢 不要着急&&&&&&& 后面的那个行吧&
喏,采纳了.
山上听风,风无迹,山色蒙蒙,风声呼啸,似骑驴看账&&&& 走着瞧!
&
观水浒好汉传奇
&
&
&
你的前后不搭配,
看景色也可以啊,呵呵
其他回答 (18)
观水浒群雄争霸
水中捞月,月不出,水波涟涟,月影荡漾,如竹篮打水--一场空
雾里看花,花未淋,雾气重重,花枝招展,似云霞探雾--万里晴
上联有歇后语.
镜中品花 花无香 叶瓣叠叠 花枝招展 如南柯一梦--一声叹 路过此处 下联不杂杂滴 只盼楼下的好联 抛砖引玉…
兄弟客气了.说实话,后半没前半好.
镜中品花 花无香 叶瓣叠叠 花枝招展 如梦遇佳人--一声叹 歇后语我就想不出来了 自己随便想了个 凑合着用吧!
2看三国英雄演义
观世间谁主沉浮
雾里看花,看不穿。雾色蒙蒙,花影朦胧。似望梅止渴~()呵呵,余者鄙人学识有限。还望勿要见怪。
一、镜里摘花,花未动,明镜晃晃,花影陌陌,下面一句真的想不出来了
二、赏梁山好汉弄浪。
见笑了
坐井观天,天不大,浮云滚滚,日光转瞬,如一失足成千古恨。
1:梦里发财,财不来,财路茫茫,如梦娶媳妇,想得好
2:听评书秦琼卖锏
唉,终究还是不太工整,请别见笑,我也比较喜欢古代诗词对联,QQ希望有机会在像你请教
哥子,对得有点搞笑哦.
镜中照人,人越美,镜片闪闪。
品人生忠义勇谋
火烧白云,云还艳;火红彤彤,云彩缤纷;似白驹过隙~过眼云。
读红楼美玉圆梦
对的不好,还望指教一二。咱有一上联:上海自来水来自海上。
一直没对上来,望赐教。
镜里看花,花不香,镜平稳稳,花影依然,似梦中观灯—一场虚
对得是工整,但没味道...呵呵
要怎样才算有味道儿?
说不出来,就是一种纯粹的感觉
镜内取花、花勿来、镜光闪闪、花态张盈、若红尘过镜~几度梦
2;观两晋枭杰奸仁
一联少歇后语,二联有歧义.
1;镜内拈花、花未残、镜光闪闪、花态张盈、若春色染镜~几番梦
2;观五经圣贤倡德
再要歇后语就一边歇着去
咳.,态度好点行不?这上联是这样,下联就要工整卅.
如果你不把你的歇后语当歇后语看,下联是否工正?
开玩笑,不把它当歇后语看我出它干卅.继续努力...
也对哈,那你就挂幅不伦不类的对联过年吧!
哥子.你开玩笑哦?哪个过年挂这个?
你不理我了吗
你什么意思?
隔岸观火,火未至,岸上隆隆,火光四溢,防引流烧身--遭殃及
思红楼佳人梦中
我咋觉得对得很有问题呢?
意西游神魔乱舞
“意”字没用好
雾里看花,花难辨,雾霭沉沉,花枝摇曳,似帘掩美人--满心动
加一个歇后语嘛
有点儿难度,歇后语是我的弱项,我再拟一个缺歇后语的下联,给补充一下。
山间送友,友无语,山峦重重,友情缠绵,犹(
下联:雾里看花,花不现,微风阵阵,花身摇曳,似美女簪花。
下联:品水浒豪侠传奇
一联没歇后语,二联行
火里取栗,栗到手,火苗荧荧,栗甲烧燥,似隔岸观火~不避风
有点不解.你是啥意思?还有啊,没歇后语..
捕风捉影,影无中,风声凛凛,浮影动荡,似守株待兔-徒无劳
没歇后语啊!
守株待兔阿!
那是歇后语?
捕风捉影,影无中,风声凛凛,浮影动荡,似杀猪开膛-搜肠刮肚
等待您来回答
中国文学领域专家人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&请各位英语大神帮我翻译一下以下文段,,望原创。什么翻译器复制粘贴就不麻烦了。谢谢!求原创。_百度知道
请各位英语大神帮我翻译一下以下文段,,望原创。什么翻译器复制粘贴就不麻烦了。谢谢!求原创。
故事里的流水与落花,在如水的年华里,早已变换了记忆的色彩,纵使幸福只是一瞬间的拥有,也要记住一个人的风华,在心中微笑着永恒。明暗交织的经年长卷里,或许躲不过物是人非,而最初的念,仍会在懂得中生暖,惟愿时光清浅,许你晴天。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
That river and flower in yhe story,in those wonderful years,have changed their face long ago.Although we just have the happiness for one second,we should also remenber one's great story ,smiled for the forever in one's heart.In the years which witness sadness and happiness,maybe we will also meet with the false at last.But,the thought at the very beginning,will always be warm in the life.Just hope fo the old time,may happiness be always with you.上面是我纯粹自己翻译的哦,完全没用翻译器神马的,所以很渣求轻喷...
The flowing water and falling, in water years, already transform the color of the memory, even if only for an instant with happiness, also want to remember a person's elegance, in the heart forever with a smile.In the mixture of light and shade for a long, perhaps hide but much transformed, and the initial read, is still warm in the know, but let the time QingJian, xu you sunny day.
热菜RTVWTVBTRBYH
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢楼主分享 的文章

随机推荐