美国职业篮球2K9(nba 2k9球员能力值)免DVD补丁和最新球员名单补丁

哪里有篮球2k9最新人员补丁
哪里有篮球2k9最新人员补丁
去这个网站的论坛
只有你想不到的补丁 没有你找不到的补丁
其他回答 (14)
楼主可以到这里去找找看,如果找不到也可以发贴求助,这个网站经常有许多高手帮着做补丁滴,而且质量都做得不错! (火箭球迷论坛)
game.ali213.net 的2K9专区.里面有球员名单.还有面补.鞋补等很全面的
你可以去下上有的
还没有上传
美国职业篮球2K9(NBA 2K9)Nigu Roster 最新球员名单补丁
有关NBA 2K9的全部补丁网
等待您来回答
篮球领域专家NBA 2K9最新球员补丁_百度知道
NBA 2K9最新球员补丁
最好有新秀以及面补
能力值最好真实些
最好是AI转到灰熊时期的球员补丁,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
您好《NBA 2K9》最新球员的名单补丁在,
去56nba论坛找最新的补丁吧,不知道具体你要什么,自己慢慢找,有最新的。游戏愉快。
其他类似问题
nba的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁NBA 2K9最新球员名单补丁_百度知道
NBA 2K9最新球员名单补丁
请问谁有NBA 2K9 最新球员名单补丁啊?要有热火新三巨头,麦蒂去活塞,小斯去尼克斯。有的请发到邮箱
怎么用啊。
提问者采纳
已发送!!请查收!!
其他类似问题
nba的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
去游民下载,不过玩2K11吧,挺好玩的
已经发送了,别忘加分。 放入C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K9\Saves。就行了(文件夹是隐藏的)
还是玩2K10吧·~~2k11要求有点高~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 4637|回复: 2
NBA 2k9最新球员补丁 NBA 2K9最新 赛季补丁包含新球补丁和照片
帖子主题积分
游民步兵, 积分 277, 距离下一级还需 223 积分
金钱665 ¥
魅力166 点
在线时间20 小时
本帖最后由 wangshun2200 于
16:01 编辑
NBA 2k9最新球员补丁 NBA 2K9最新 赛季补丁包含新球补丁和照片
《NBA 2K9》最新 赛季补丁包含新球补丁和照片
Juza-Babyface 制作的 NBA
赛季补丁发布!
感谢人员名单 Soul13, Alzaga, KEN-FLY, MiR, bodboy52, WebberF1, flam1ngn1nja11
New rookies draft //新秀补丁
&&New &ratings and tendencie& (GREAT WORK JUZA) //全新的球员能力值,Juza 的大作!
&&ALL Players have new portraits!!! (must use Texmod!!!!!) //所有的球员都有照片,需要配合 Texmod 使用,下面会详细说明。
&&New CF //新的球员面补
&&ALL Rookies have real salary and options in his contract //所有的新秀薪金以及合同选项都符合现实情况。
&&ALL TRADES and SIGNS //所有的最新交易和签约
&&New (old) Logo for Sixers //制作了费城76人队的新(或者说复古)logo
&&THE BEST GAME EVER... NEW SLIDERS AND SETTINGS!!! //最好的游戏设置和 Game Sliders (Juza 制作)
&&Fixed players body and skin tone //修正了球员身型和皮肤
&&Full compatibility with shoe patchs //匹配了所有鞋补
[em25]&&All Players have check and update their contract... REAL SALARY
//所有球员更新了薪金以及合同选项,符合 09/10赛季的真实情况
[em25]&&The best game if u are using Official patch (Postup problem solved) :wink: THE BEST GAME EVER!!! //如果你使用官方补丁,那么本补丁会给你前所未有的爽快感觉(修正了靠打的设置)
[em25]&&No stupid trades from PC in assosiation... ( Player quality... PERFECT) //王朝中不会出现很愚蠢的交易,比如姚明和奥尼尔对换……
[em25]&&READY FOR START NEW ASSOSIATION (for u brothers) //准备开始你的新王朝吧!(给兄弟们的礼物!)
Unzip file BabyFace NBA season 09/10 in temp folder.
使用 WinRAR 或者 7Z 解压NBA_2K9_Juza_BabyFace_NBA_Season_0910_Final_Version.7z 到一个临时的目录
1) All files from iff folder copy to NBA2k9 main folder -) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\nba 2k9 (overwrite when ask).
把所有的 球员补丁 文件夹里的 iff 文件 都复制到你的 NBA 2K9 目录,覆盖即可,切记自行备份!
2)All files from roster folder give to save folder -) C:\Documents and Settings\user\Applications Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K9\Saves
开始,运行,输入 %appdata% ,找到 2K Sports\NBA 2K9\Saves 文件夹(隐藏文件夹),把 名单和设置 文件夹里的 Rosters.ROS 复制过去,覆盖即可,假如要使用 Juza 制作的设置,复制并覆盖 Game Sliders.SLD 和 Settings.STG 即可
3) Choose right in settings and sliders folder for your game and also give these files to save folder.
打过官方补丁的请用相关文件夹( 打了官方补丁的用这个设置 文件夹)里的设置补丁
4) Start the texmod and load the NBA Portraits + rookies.tpf Run game.
U MUST DO IT!!!!! EVERY TIME WHEN WILL U PLAY GAME… IF not no rookies and portraits!!!!!
假如需要使用新秀的照片,请先确认你的 NBA 2K9 是英文版,然后运行 Texmod 目录里的 Texmod.exe ,加载 NBA Portraits + rookies.tpf ,运行 NBA2K9.exe 即可,文件夹里有视频教程,新手可以按照教程来打照片补丁:Texmod 头像补丁使用教程.wmv
5) Go to menu Load/save and load all three files- Rosters v 4.0.2.ROS, all star aliders.SLD, settings all star.STG
这一步可以省略,HoopChina 已经帮你重命名文件,覆盖后系统默认就是最新名单,假如要使用默认的原始名单,删除 Rosters.ROS 即可
6) Load these 3 files every time you start the game or at least before starting association mode.
这一步同上,可以省略。
7) Enjoy GAME!!!
享受游戏吧!
Thanx to Juza09 for his great work !!!!!!!!!!
感谢 Juza09 制作的名单和设置!
Special Thanx also to: Soul13, Alzaga, KEN-FLY, MiR, bodboy52, WebberF1,flam1ngn1nja11 – AWESOME WORK BROTHERS!!!!
特别感谢名单:Soul13, Alzaga, KEN-FLY, MiR, bodboy52, WebberF1,flam1ngn1nja11
下载地址:
帖子主题积分
在线时间0 小时
太好了 这个是最新补丁吗?&&2k10实在玩不进去,找了好久哦~
帖子主题积分
在线时间1 小时
The Remembrance of Lilacs
The family had just moved to Rhode Island, and the young woman was feeling a little melancholy on that Sunday in May. After all, it was Mother's Day -- and 800 miles separated her from her parents in Ohio.()
She had called her mother that morning to wish her a happy Mother's Day, and her mother had mentioned how colorful the yard was now that spring had arrived. As they talked, the younger woman could almost smell the tantalizing aroma of purple lilacs hanging on the big bush outside her parents'back door.
 Later, when she mentioned to her husband how she missed those lilacs, he popped up from his chair. &I know where we can find you all you want, &he said. &Get the kids and c'mon. &
So off they went, driving the country roads of northern Rhode Island on the kind of day only mid-May can produce:sparkling sunshine, unclouded azure skies and vibrant newness of the green growing all around. They went past small villages and burgeoning housing developments, past abandoned apple orchards, back to where trees and brush have devoured old homesteads.
Where they stopped, dense thickets of cedars and ju nipers and birch crowded the roadway on both sides. There wasn't a lilac bush in sight.
&Come with me , &the man said. &Over that hill is an old cellar hole, from somebody's farm of years ago, and there are lilacs all round it. The man who owns this land said I could poke around here anytime. I'm sure he won't mind if we pick a few lilacs. &
Before they got halfway up the hill, the fragrance of the lilacs drifted down to them, and the kids started running. Soon, the mother began running, too, until she reached the top.
&&There, far from view of passing motorists and hidden from encroaching civilization, were the towering lilacs bushes, so laden with the huge, cone-shaped flower clusters that they almost bent double. With a smile, the young woman rushed up to the nearest bush and buried her face in the flowers, drinking in the fragrance and the memories it recalled.
While the man examined the cellar hole and tried to explain to the children what the house must have looked like, the woman drifted among the lilacs. Carefully, she chose a sprig here, another one there, and clipped them with her husband's pocket knife. She was in no hurry, relishing each blossom as a rare and delicate treasure.
Finally, though, they returned to their car for the trip home. While the kids chattered and the man drove, the woman sat smiling, surrounded by her flowers, a faraway look in her eyes.
When they were within three miles of home, she suddenly shouted to her husband, &Stop the car. Stop right here!&
The man slammed on the brakes. Before he could ask her why she wanted to stop, the woman was out of the car and hurrying up a nearby grassy slope with the lilacs still in her arms. At the top of the hill was a nursing home and, because it was such a beautiful spring day, the patients were outdoors strolling with relatives or sitting on the porch.&&
The young woman went to the end of the porch, where an elderly patient was sitting in her wheelchair, alone, head bowed, her back to most of the others. Across the porch railing went the flowers, in to the lap of the old woman. She lifted her head, and smiled. For a few moments, the two women chatted, both aglow with happiness, and then the young woman turned and ran back to her family. As the car pulled away, the woman in the wheelchair waved, and clutched the lilacs.
 &Mom, &the kids asked, &who was that?Why did you give her our flowers?Is she somebody's mother?&The mother said she didn't know the old woman. But it was Mother's Day, and she seemed so alone, and who wouldn't be cheered by flowers?&Besides, &she added, &I have all of you, and I still have my mother, even if she is far away. That woman needed those flowers more than I did. &
This satisfied the kids, but not the husband. The next day he purchased half a dozen young lilacs bushes and planted them around their yard, and several times since then he has added more.&&
I was that man. The young mother was, and is, my wife. Now, every May, our own yard is redolent with lilacs. Every Mother's Day our kids gather purple bouquets. And every year I remember that smile on a lonely old woman's face, and the kindness that put the smile there.